General RML Thread

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Have a great time, zuka.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

zuka
Adam

Postby zuka » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Thanks man/woman!
Eva is the only anime I've ever watched, so I'm sorry if I don't get your jokes.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 pm

View Original Postzuka wrote:Thanks man/woman!

That's offensive! They prefer to be called hairy manladies.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

zuka
Adam

Postby zuka » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm

With all the ambiguous avatars flying around here, I don't wanna step on any toes
Eva is the only anime I've ever watched, so I'm sorry if I don't get your jokes.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Don't worry about it. I'm in no way offended.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:32 pm

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Don't worry about it. I'm in no way offended.

I didn't know you were a hermaphrodite, Lil. This changes our entire relationship. I've always wanted a friend who could utilize my hand and face at the same time, in the same place.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:33 pm

I live in a place with people now! RML!

Yeah, I've just officially moved out of my house in the middle of nowhere, and will be staying temporarily with my brother until I'm off to college. It was a hefty load of work, and I still have a few things I need to take care of at my house, but I've got the bulk of the work out of the way and FEELS GOOD MAN.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Congratulations Sachi! You've escaped the nest!

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I didn't know you were a hermaphrodite, Lil. This changes our entire relationship. I've always wanted a friend who could utilize my hand and face at the same time, in the same place.
Thanks for the complement, Mugwump. I do believe it's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day.:wink:
Last edited by child of Lilith on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 pm

:rei_meh:

Your stoicism is an unmoving as a mountain . . . Which means, I suppose that it does move, very slowly, over the course of thousands of years, and only because of tectonic plates.

Yep, that's you.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Dirty Mick » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 am

I had hawt smex Saturday night, RML!

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:00 am

^Good for you, Dirty Mick. We should all be so lucky.

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote::rei_meh:

Your stoicism is an unmoving as a mountain . . . Which means, I suppose that it does move, very slowly, over the course of thousands of years, and only because of tectonic plates.

Yep, that's you.
I guess. . . but I was mostly being serious. It's nice that you would think of me as a friend.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 am

View Original PostDirty Mick wrote:I had hawt smex Saturday night, RML!

Mind your TPO.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I didn't know you were a hermaphrodite, Lil. This changes our entire relationship. I've always wanted a friend who could utilize my hand and face at the same time, in the same place.
This makes me want to grow a vagina.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:12 pm

View Original PostDirty Mick wrote:I had hawt smex Saturday night, RML!

Pics or it didn't happen.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm

My birthday was on weds. Plannin to get a sweet trenchcoat and a pocketwatch! Got the week off too! RML!
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

BiQ
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby BiQ » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Got myself a job at another university doing actual coding/database work, giving me financial assurance for glorious summer. RML.

The group I'm going to do this work might have a position for me in future when I'm going to get around doing my masters thesis. RML.

Nearing 30 and still no degree. FML.

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Thread for people whose lives don't suck

Postby The Bastard King » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 pm

I figured, "Hey! Everyone gets to make threads about the crap in their lives. Why don't I start one about the lack thereof?"

I'm graduating from college next week with a Bachelors in Business Science, and I'm moving on to a full-time MBA program next year. My family is in a good spot right now, and my social life is rather strong, being able to call at least 70 other people in my grade alone "good friends". I've got two decent jobs (one requiring me to sit in front of a computer until needed, the other requiring me to stand in a kitchen until needed), and they give me a reasonably sized paycheck every week. I've got, like, 6 games currently that I have yet to start sitting on my shelf. I also made out with a drunk chick last Thursday night.

Everyone who's through with being all pessimistic and boring and shit, feel free to jump in and proclaim how joyous your life is!
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:40 pm

I don´t live in a country where I have to struggle everyday to eat enough to survive nor do I have to suffer from wars and such.
I think my life is bitching enough.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I got over my fear of tentacle rape, thanks to a NSFW comic I was linked to. :bigguns:
/hj

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Good for you, TehDonutKing.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”