Board Staff Introduction

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Board Staff Introduction

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:43 am

Attention Board Staff, please introduce yourself if you like. Say anything you like about yourself, feel free to make fun of me if you feel like it.

chocomanji
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby chocomanji » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:00 am

Hi....you can call me chocomanji...that's all you get stalkers!!!!! :x

I think Asuka's hot, even though she's 14, and I'm not a lesbian.

I enjoy drawing, writing, rotting my brain with video games, stomping on arrows, attempting to take over my college (and then the world), eating strange exotic foods, collecting weird pants, and making fun of Aaron... :twisted:

I also like stabbing him. *stabs Aaron*

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:07 am

I'm regretting making you a mod already....

chocomanji
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby chocomanji » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:13 am

well...you said "feel free to make fun of me if you feel like it"...

...you had it coming... :twisted:

*stab*

Xanatose
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Xanatose » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:09 am

Good times. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Xanatose, long time supporter of this site for reasons unknown and/or embarrassing. Don't ask for specifics. You shall get none. (~_^)

In the past, I've been known for lengthy intros. I'll forego that, as at the moment I'm bored and/or on the run from the police. (Remember, no specifics.)

My past in the online Eva community is basically one of interaction with the fanfic milieu. Internet debates and essays on the themes of the show don’t interest me, though I would like to discuss my take on the show; as such, I look to the amateur narration as a way to express my opinions on the show.

I've been active at Eva Portal, where I've debated and investigated some of the theories of the show when I'm really bored, and at Evamade, where I'm charged with updating the featured fanfic of the week every monday (which is not to say that I do ^_^; ) I can usually be found there if not here. I also have signed on with various instant messenger programs to make myself easy to contact. Feel free to drop me a line if you ever have anything you'd like to speak to me about.

Please enjoy your visit to this forum, and have many good times.

*gets in a good stab and runs* ((((( ^_^)

Arcadian83
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadian83 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:53 pm

Hey, I'm Arcadian (Arc works for short). I've been interested in anime since 2002, Eva was definately one of the shows that prepetuated that interest. While I have no major contributions to the community to claim, I try to be supportive in whatever ways I can.

In addition to Eva, other animes I've particularly enjoyed and pursued some study of include: Serial Experiments Lain, .hack//Sign, Texhnolyze, among others. I suppose my tastes tend towards more serious and mind-bending anime, although I do still have a place for the occasional mindlessly violent or excessively cute show.

Beyond anime, with time I've become an admirer of many aspects of Japanese culture, and have been learning the language as well. I've always been an avid player of PC games and have never owned a console beyond a Gameboy. FPS (Unreal, Half-Life), RTS (Total Annihilation, old Command & Conquer, Age of Empires), and RPG (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights) rank my favorite genres.

I look forward to some great discussion of any of the above topics (including Eva of course!) and learning about new topics as well!

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Vulkurt » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:50 am

Hello, I am Vulkurt. I am looking forward to see what sort of topics are generated from this forum. I have been watching anime since 1991. It affords my gray matter more substance to chew on than the drivel that passes for entertainment on television. :wink:
Done. Guarding.

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby max3000 » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:30 pm

Hey EvaMonkey, i'd love to be a moderator.
I have lots of free time to check the forum and (hopefully) a good sense of judgment.
And i'd love to contribute to the success of this forum.
Last edited by max3000 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chocomanji
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby chocomanji » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:29 pm

Just want to say that I'm off the board staff not b/c I was a bad girl....but b/c it would probably inflate my ego more than it needs to be (it's a prob I've been having with appointed positions).

Just needed to explain that...don't want a bad rep already... :twisted:

Anyway...yay Hikari avatar!!!! *makes a cute face*

Just to let you know...I'm probably one of the few Hikari fans out there. She is too adorable! Thanks, EM...I know you made those Hikari avatars b/c you know I would eventually use one....heh heh heh...

Anyway...just so you know, EM...I'm still around to help out if needed...don't need a title for that. :wink:

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:15 pm

I'm me, bitches.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

System Shocker
Lilith

The day System Shocker wanted to be admin of TTLG

•      
  •      

Postby System Shocker » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:32 pm

[url]http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62990[/url]

The poll was deleted :x It used to be: Should System Shocker be a moderator?
Yes x
No x

and never: he already is moderator

I was literally 12 years old when this all happened. BTW, I have way more funnier threads from back then.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:32 am

This topic is so old. :lol:

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:31 am

I am Reichu, a 4-dimensional source of ultimate evil who wants to be you, pretends to be you, and follows you both online and offline. I slowly assimilate others into my Reichu Fake-Reality, creating an increasingly potent and dangerous Borg-like superbeing. The supervibrous g-string reaction produced when the Reichu Hive-mind encounters unstable hermeticists within a biofeedback loop generates metavirii such as Conspiramecium montauki and Paranoiaphilus sp., to which Reichu is immune.

Do not mess with the Reichu.

Dude, both of your mods are total weirdoes. Can't you pick at least one remotely normal person to even things out?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:50 am

Reichu wrote:Dude, both of your mods are total weirdoes. Can't you pick at least one remotely normal person to even things out?

I'm thinking about it.

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:46 pm

Reichu wrote:I am Reichu, a 4-dimensional source of ultimate evil who wants to be you, pretends to be you, and follows you both online and offline. I slowly assimilate others into my Reichu Fake-Reality, creating an increasingly potent and dangerous Borg-like superbeing. The supervibrous g-string reaction produced when the Reichu Hive-mind encounters unstable hermeticists within a biofeedback loop generates metavirii such as Conspiramecium montauki and Paranoiaphilus sp., to which Reichu is immune.

Do not mess with the Reichu.

Dude, both of your mods are total weirdoes. Can't you pick at least one remotely normal person to even things out?

:lol: I have been gone for a while and do enjoy returning to reading things like that. You still post refreshing and entertaining stuff Reichu.
Alex D.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:03 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Reichu wrote:Dude, both of your mods are total weirdoes. Can't you pick at least one remotely normal person to even things out?

I'm thinking about it.

Mmmmm...... I am a bit confused here. Was Reichu talking about System Shocker forums or this forum????

Anyways great to see you all back :)
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:26 pm

Obviously not :lol:

After all, I am the original Merkaba agent on these boards.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:54 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:

Obviously not :lol:

After all, I am the original Merkaba agent on these boards.

Hey, thats Zuggy, isn't he? :S

@Reichu
:lol:
By your will, Overmind! (Starcraft rules!!!)
Iiiiimmhoooooteeeeeeeep....
:lol:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:01 pm

Faußtin wrote:Hey, thats Zuggy, isn't he? :S

Yes - he accused me of being overridden by those merkabah groups before he turned his ire on Reichu. I think the trigger was my eldritch time-warping ability to have read books before Zuggy was even born.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:11 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:
Faußtin wrote:Hey, thats Zuggy, isn't he? :S

Yes - he accused me of being overridden by those merkabah groups before he turned his ire on Reichu. I think the trigger was my eldritch time-warping ability to have read books before Zuggy was even born.

:lol: ROFL :lol:
I hope you didn't take it seriously... (the "you" is plural in this case; I just don't know why is it so good that there is no difference between "you" and "you") I knew that Zuggy is a hard case, but not this hard... :P He is likeable kiddo, but... meh, a hard case. :roll:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”