If the crew of evangelion were real, what would you do?

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

I'm a weirdo and proud of it.

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:27 am

hehe, I like psychosis090's answer with the realism.

I think we had a similar thread before, but with what'd I'd do if the Eva cast was real... I'm assuming I'd be in their universe and as such I'd need to somebody to assist with my basic Japanese... Maybe Asuka or Misato (Or Kaji, assuming he doesn't have the Engrish of 2.22) could translate for me. :3

Also assuming I'd have the knowledge of EoE events, I'd probably focus on preventing 3rd Impact if possible. Basically, explain the situation to Misato, Kaji and Hyuga (whether they'd believe me is another thing!) and hope they could somehow stop Gendo at least.

I'd also attempt to convince Kaworu to stop his plans (I bet whatever it is I'd say to him, he'd reply to me with this! ;_; Sauce.), but there would still be Seele to deal with. ....Maybe people would be screwed and 3I would still occur anyway. ._. Unless we'd have an Eva2 situation where defeating the Eva Series properly would prevent 3rd Impact.

I'd probably visit the Eva cages and some-point and chat with them and be met with...silence. Yeah. Until Gendo or Ritsuko would show up and be all shifty eyes and like "What are you doing?" then I'd say "Yo no hablo nihongo!" before being asked to leave.

Relationships-wise, I'd totally hang out with Misato and probably Maya and Hikari (and our crazy friend Mari, if secretly she exists in the NGE-verse somewhere). I'd try to befriend the Children, but they'd just be in their own little worlds so I doubt that would go too well. Shinji would probably be scared of me because I'd be trying to hug him all the time and Asuka would be irritated at that I'm sure. >_> And I couldn't risk being seen too much around Kaji or Toji for fear of me swooning at their manliness. Kensuke would question how I'd be able to get into Nerv in the first place (if he wouldn't buy the fact I work there) and that would be my cue to smoke-bomb the hell out of there.

Oh, and like Essel said: Great big huggles for all the cast except Kiel. :kawaii: Extra big hugs for Ayanami (Rei: I am hugged. -_- ) and Kaworu-kun, I feel espeically bad for them, what with the whole SoL thing.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~
Ao3 (multi-fandom fanfics)

Ramiel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Ramiel » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 pm

All things considered, I probably died in 2I, what with Kangarooland's proximity to the South Pole and all.

If not, I'd probably try to befriend the pilots and some of the staff and, I don't know, prevent the end of the world. My targets would differ depending on what age I would be (would I magically be 14? Would I still be 16? Would I be 21?). If I was magically 14, I'd probably keep bothering Rei for a while. She's probably the easiest to keep talking to without being told to go away. Not that she'd talk back (at first, at least), but still.

Shinji would probably be easy to befriend with persistence, too. Not really much to say here except I'd be nice to the kid.

Ich werde mit Asuka auf Deutsch sprechen. Maybe if I proved I was bilingual (trilingual? Do I still speak English in this AU?), she wouldn't automatically discount me as a silly. Also, ego stroking might go a long way with her. Not out of the blue 'hey you're pretty' and stuff like that, but actually telling her how great it is when she does/mentions something she's done outside of Eva. For example, when she brings up her university degree.

Oh, and I don't know if it's relevant, but I'd probably hang out with Kensuke quite a bit. I feel like I'm the only one who adores him and his otakuness.
I frequently herp where I should derp. Also music.

Cody MacArthur Fett
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Cody MacArthur Fett » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:49 pm

If I was warped into the Eva-verse I'd probably spend all of my time organizing a UN succession movement in America with the aim of doing so before construction of Unit-04 (the Eva too cool to keep in the show) is finished, if I grew up in the Eva-verse I'd (only be two weeks older then Maya) probably try and join Nerv while somehow getting into an argument with the aforementioned technophile over the issue of transhumanism along the way, and if the Eva characters were warped to our world (hurray ISOT!) I'd probably either sit in front of the TV with my jaw on the floor or tell Asuka (hurray for speaking the same language!) the whole story behind the Eva Program with the hope that she'd be able to work things out with that intel -- depending on the scale of aforementioned ISOT.
Sic Semper Tyrannus
Carry on.

Age of Aquarius
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Age of Aquarius » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 am

I might ask Shinji and Rei for a tour in Nerv HQ and go bungee jumping down the huge shaft to terminal dogma.

bigbadtyrant
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby bigbadtyrant » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:02 pm

I would follow Rei around until she has to talk to me, although whatever she might say would probably not be worth it.
From the shadows i come!!!

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:11 pm

View Original Postbigbadtyrant wrote:I would follow Rei around until she has to talk to me, although whatever she might say would probably not be worth it.

:rei_meh: - "Why are you following me?"
Live-Action Lofi Hip Hop Radio beats to relax/study to

Details about the making of the video here.

bigbadtyrant
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby bigbadtyrant » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:13 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote::rei_meh: - "Why are you following me?"
At that point i would be satisfied just enough to turn and run behind the corner without sayin anything.
From the shadows i come!!!

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:25 pm

View Original Postbigbadtyrant wrote:I would follow Rei around until she has to talk to me, although whatever she might say would probably not be worth it.
You'd probably end up in a wall thanks to her AT field.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”