[CYOA] Evastuck: A Crossover Text Adventure

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 pm

>Rei: Take a little flight test.
You jump out the window handily and float next to your tower, looking all around you.

>Rei: Fly me to the moon.
You are already on the moon! Well, hovering above it, anyway. The golden city of the moon stretches out below you, except at one point where a golden chain stretches out across space and connects the moon to its home world: Prospit.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Yay, Commander Horse and Rei being all...nifty. And some other stuff I don't understand. :boingy:

See you if you hover by Shinji's window (try to remain unseen) and figure out what he's crying about.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Legendary
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Legendary » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 pm

>Rei: Enough flying. Air-vents are the only way to travel.
This is undoubtedly true, but Prospit has never been a big fan of steam power for some reason. They're more of a Bioclockcyberpunk society.

>Rei: See you if you hover by Shinji's window (try to remain unseen) and figure out what he's crying about.
Not quite. You see Shinji crying in one of the clouds above you. He looks about fourteen, so he is probably crying now, recently in the past, or soon in the future. Staring at it more intently, you determine he is holding a dead body, but for some reason the cloud will only let you see the form in silhouette.

>Rei: Hover to Shinji's window anyway
Well, he DOES live in one of the towers here. You fly to the tower to the left and look in through the window. Shinji is wearing a golden uniform, sans a pure yellow crescent moon emblazoned on his shirt, an alternating white-and-yellow collar, and magenta shoes. Pretty much like yours then, except you have a skirt instead of pants, and your shoes are more purple than magenta.

He is asleep right now. He's been sleeping here in this tower for as long as you can remember, though occasionally he will sleep-walk and draw strange pictures on the walls around him, of a towering, glasses-bearing figure with demonic horns.

You don't have any idea what THAT'S about.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Float/hover over to the cloud that Shinji's on.

...Now I have the Rolling Stones song in my head.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Role-Playing Related”