Lolita N°18... another singer, another language?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

AchtungAffen
Banned

Lolita N°18... another singer, another language?

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 pm

For those who don't know, Lolita 18 Gou is a Japanese punk band. They played the song "Michael Santgen" (demo version I guess) for a 4C short animation whose name I don't remember, but that's where I got to know the band.

I don't remember from what album I took these, but in there with other regular Lolita songs there were 4 other songs sung by a different singer and well, in a different language it seems. It didn't sound like Japanese and I always wondered what it was.

The 4 songs are:
- I don't wanna be in control
- For the shy girl
- Be Gone
- Don't go Back On

I leave here the link for "For the shy girl", for the simple purpose of someone telling me in what language they're singing.

Thanks.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Whoah I just realized this band I never heard of before that AA was talking about showed up in this studio 4c video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzdgjEWBkBM

Now I'm kinda wondering if the song they sang in it was one of their real songs.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”