Project?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:20 am

ChronoX wrote:
Hunter21 wrote:I am working on a couple of fanfics and doing a lot of fishing. This is of course along with with my actual job but during the down times there is when I get to work on my fanfics.

Did you ever post Play it again Shinji?? that was a great fic

It's over on [url]http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/[/url] along with a couple other crappy ones.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:19 am

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Kaysow wrote:Currently busy reformating my Engel-remake some more

Personnally, I don't think it could stand to be any better than the Turbo remake. I think you should invest in your own AMV creation rather than creating a redundant remaster.

Did Shonen Dizzy Cow's Evangelion Opus ever get a proper remaster? If not, that would be something that deserves a remastering.

By the way, props on the Tenchu AMV. I've always liked that AMV for some reason.

Really? Sweet =) Not many people comment on that, since I used a song from a band that pretty much only I like. Lately, I've gotten to know the band, and help them with designs, logos, posters and stuff whenever I can. Co-designed www.craigsbrother.net too.

All I heard was that 'Engel' was ready for DVD, so I assumed all of them were. If Evangelion Opus isn't yet remastered, then it really should be the number one priority AMV right now.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”