Adeptus Evangelion

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Galaxy News Reidio
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Galaxy News Reidio » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 pm

I think Keter is designed as a Troll Angel. If your players have been trolling you and/or powergaming themselves into Supermen, you sic Keter on 'em.
Even in death, I still nerd.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 pm

View Original PostGalaxy News Reidio wrote:I think Keter is designed as a Troll Angel. If your players have been trolling you and/or powergaming themselves into Supermen, you sic Keter on 'em.

Is that what it's all about? I guess it makes sense, I was wondering how anyone would seriously be able to kill it...
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

BeamKatana
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby BeamKatana » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm

It's definitely cool-looking. With adjustment to make it actually possible to kill, it might make a good Third Impact scenario. I mean, it tangs cities with its presence.
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
EGF's Herald of Nurgle

BeamKatana
Adam

AAR: Only in Death Does Duty End

•      
  •      

Postby BeamKatana » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 pm

STARRING

CHEE as GREGORY HARDING!

A GUY YOU DON'T KNOW as NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE!

ANOTHER GUY YOU DON'T KNOW as JAMES 17!

and BEAMKATANA as EVERYONE ELSE!

Yes, it's Adeptus Evangelion, the game you've all heard about but don't know how to play because the instructions aren't all that well-organized. Just for the hell of it, here will be after action reports on the story's progression, if only so you can get a gist of what it's like to be around Chee in real life.

Thus far, three Angels have been defeated: one unnamed offscreen by one of our heroes' classmates, Sachiel, by means of Chee going berserk and ripping its face off with his teeth (after half of his head being torn away by the Angel's claws), and Shamshel, by means of coordinated attacks from Nathaniel (a lover of AT Wave), James (coming into his own as a gunslinger) and Chee (who flipped out and bit it). Of course, the real challenge comes now: our pilots have faced down two alien monstrosities, but can they survive...the high school band competition?!

Oh, and Nerv High Commander Tate has enlisted them to test some experimental heavy weaponry just in case the next Angel is impervious to bullets. But what are the odds of that?
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
EGF's Herald of Nurgle

Korgan
Adam

Adeptus Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Korgan » Wed May 04, 2011 5:55 am

Since I like both Dark Heresy (a really easy and cool RPG system, played and DM'd it several times and had great fun) and all things World War 2, I had an idea of converting Adeptus Evangelion to an alternate-history WW2 setting, adding some rules and making it grimdark as all hell. Player characters work for SEELE! They fight Nazi and Japanese abominations! The Axis powers fuel their vile Eva projects with millions of prisoners! Instrumentality is mankind's only hope, considering the alternatives!
Ahem, so it resulted in this thread. I'd like to flesh it out more, in a cooperative effort, but /tg/ didn't seem to get interested enough. Can we work on it here? I'll post some more thoughts about the setting and mechanics later. Meanwhile, ideas, fluff, etc, are welcome.

Korgan
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Korgan » Wed May 04, 2011 6:03 am

I liked the enroachment and conventional assault scenarios. Oh, and the one about NERV's interdimensional shift. I'd use all those if I ever run AdEva.

EbilJebus
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby EbilJebus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:19 am

View Original PostBeamKatana wrote:It's definitely cool-looking.

Stat-wise or art-wise? I had nothing to do with the former, but if you meant the latter, I take it as a compliment. I did the lineart, with Siege on colorations.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Late as hell reply but this was a funny read. :)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Role-Playing Related”