How Fuyutsuki made Rei

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:44 am

Just because kozo taught Meta-Biologys doesnt make him a magic user, or a member of seele. We have Zero rpoof any of the members of seele are meta-bilolgy trained.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:14 am

No, you are a person whose false soul was
created by the human named Gendo Ikari.
You're nothing but an object living a lie, pretending to be a person.

I guess Gendo is the mage you're looking for, Zugzwang, if there is one. Well, it'd work, its just... a dumb idea. Though demons are thought of as beings of the lower planes, thus "lessers" compared to us (this is not what I think, just an idea) - in this case, your idea would work. But firstly: who said that they are mages? In a scene where Gendo and Fuyutsuki have a philosophical discussion, Gendo says that Science is the greatest blessing of humanity, etc. (to sum up), without uttering a single word about magic. Nor there is any magic in the world of Evangelion, and Gendo's AT-Field is everything but capable of summoning a demon, without unleashing something veeery naughty. Though with Adam in his hand, I guess it would work, though I bet he has no idea how to channel Adam's power, nor that Adam would allow it. And Evangelion is closer to science-fiction than fantasy, so this theory is just not good.
Secondly (and lastly): who said that the SEELE is a cult which has any unusual power at all? I mean who said where and when that the members of SEELE know even a single summoning ritual? 'cause if there was such a scene, then I bet I would have remembered it. But perhaps it is the platinum stuff... since I only have the basic edition, to use diplomatic words... :D :wink: :oops:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:30 am

DatDude wrote:Just because kozo taught Meta-Biologys doesnt make him a magic user.

It does make him a practitioner of magick, whether you like it or not, Kozo deals with metaphysical-biology which (I imagine) is about soul dynamics, morphogenetics, etc. Even if in the show the metaphysical has been made into a science, it doesn't change the fact that Kozo is a magician.

Faußtin wrote:In a scene where Gendo and Fuyutsuki have a philosophical discussion, Gendo says that Science is the greatest blessing of humanity, etc. (to sum up), without uttering a single word about magic.

Have you forgotten that metaphysical studies in the show constitute actual science, isn't moving souls into different vessels magick, isn't the company heavy-chemical-industies trying to recreate the ATF 'the light of the soul' via technology as they implied in the JA episode? What about the cores of the evangelion and preparation of those with the mother's souls of the pilots? Doesn't that constitute magick in any way at all? Why are the various occult symbols used throughout the show and then linked with science, a la gendo’s office.

zuggy wrote:Isn't his (kozo's) title meta-biologist just another name for a magician, hence why we have all the occult symbolism tied up with genetic symbolism?

Faußtin wrote:I mean who said where and when that the members of SEELE know even a single summoning ritual?

The Red Earth purification ceremony in EoE, it isn’t a summoning ritual though, it's more like the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram than anything else...

Dr. Strangelove
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:52 am

No matter how much I hate to do this, Magic *is* science. Like it or not, they're more-less one in the same.

And this is the last time you'll ever see me helping Zugz...also, Zugz, I suggest a hobby, because some of the stuff you post here is...well, just stop watching NGE like a documentary.

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:04 am

Have you forgotten...

Umm... yes. :roll: :oops: :D
Okay, you're right with that, but I still don't believe that... but... well... if I look at humanity as experts in creating golems - and pre-beginners in any other form of magic -, than okay, it could work.

The Red Earth purification ceremony in EoE, it isn’t a summoning ritual though, it's more like the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram than anything else...

I'd argue with the word "lesser", but... I can't recall seeing a pentagram in EoE... only pictures from Hellsing come to my mind, but that has nothing to do with Evangelion, I suppose... :D :wink: ... sadly... :twisted:
I guess I shouldn't start arguing about just what type of ritual in EoE we could see. That is a quite complex one, I bet...

No matter how much I hate to do this, Magic *is* science. Like it or not, they're more-less one in the same.

And this is the last time you'll ever see me helping Zugz...also, Zugz, I suggest a hobby, because some of the stuff you post here is...well, just stop watching NGE like a documentary.

100% agreed. But I'd add that: science is magic! :D :wink:

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:32 am

You are turing window dressing into the center of the plot zuggy.

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:27 pm

Faußtin wrote:

?!

Explain to me how magick is science, as in science you can prove the outcomes of your experiments to others whereas in magickal experiments your hard pressed to prove your findings to anyone else at all. I know that Crowley predated Einstein when it came to the theory of relativity, showing that there are two pathways into physics however. If magick was the same as science I could go to a scientist and ask him to perform tantra and impose his will on a scenario to be fulfilled, however, he wouldn't find any verifiable or measurable results that he could show to anyone else who wasn't initiated.

DatDude wrote:You are turing window dressing into the center of the plot zuggy.

I've answered your questions here when you weren't taking the piss, and that's all you can say, isn't the real reason behind your questioning that when I answered you, you posted that insult-statement full of nothing at all other than your fevered ego trying to own my soul.

Isn't the real reasoning behind you even posting in this thread to make a deal out of what you consider fanwanking? If so, why not simply post that isn't of playing that ego game with me here like you just did?

You ask a question. I answer it. Then you post that for no other intention other than all the worse and sickest ones.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:And this is the last time you'll ever see me helping Zugz...also, Zugz, I suggest a hobby, because some of the stuff you post here is...well, just stop watching NGE like a documentary.

I don't watch EoE as if in any way it is real at all, why did you post that other than for the same reasons as DatDude posted his most-recent post here. What do you mean with the lie that I should get a hobby, as if you actually know what I do from day-to-day at all unless your remote viewing me, like that Soluzar puppet does.

Also, I don't need your help so don't play your power games with me like that, you'll have nothing before you know it. You can't imagine (from your posts here so far) how amazing I find this earth and how when things go smoothly I feel so alive and integrated with the universe, when your kinds come along though you ruin it with your machines and evil schizo mentality, why would I need your help anyway so you can own my soul if you give everyone their LERM back as you know all humans rightly deserve.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:16 pm

Zuggy wrote:I've answered your questions here when you weren't taking the piss, and that's all you can say, isn't the real reason behind your questioning that when I answered you, you posted that insult-statement full of nothing at all other than your fevered ego trying to own my soul.

What? [/quote]

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:13 pm

Zugzwang wrote:What do you mean with the lie that I should get a hobby, as if you actually know what I do from day-to-day at all unless your remote viewing me, like that Soluzar puppet does.

Soluzar is watching you? Who do you think he is, Santa Claus? :lol:
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:26 pm

thewayneiac wrote:
Zugzwang wrote:What do you mean with the lie that I should get a hobby, as if you actually know what I do from day-to-day at all unless your remote viewing me, like that Soluzar puppet does.

Soluzar is watching you? Who do you think he is, Santa Claus? :lol:

Zuggy thinks Biscuit is a mask of mine; though the 'chu would be able to disabuse him of that notion.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:49 pm

No Soluzar and Tines are completely different people, both are equally creepy in their own ways, hence confusion tends to arise. Soluzar's just a perv and Tines is a lapdog for Reichu and tends to act as an informant for her. Frankly zuggy's got more to worry about from Tines than Soluzar...
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:24 pm

Enough about this back on topic please.

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:31 pm

Kozo made Rei from white playdough but ran out and had to use red for her eyes and blue for her hair. That is how he made Rei.
I heart Encyclopedia Dramatica!
THAT WIKI/Aspergers

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:45 am

Zugzwang wrote:
Faußtin wrote:

?!

Explain to me how magick is science, as in science you can prove the outcomes of your experiments to others whereas in magickal experiments your hard pressed to prove your findings to anyone else at all. I know that Crowley predated Einstein when it came to the theory of relativity, showing that there are two pathways into physics however. If magick was the same as science I could go to a scientist and ask him to perform tantra and impose his will on a scenario to be fulfilled, however, he wouldn't find any verifiable or measurable results that he could show to anyone else who wasn't initiated.

DatDude wrote:You are turing window dressing into the center of the plot zuggy.

I've answered your questions here when you weren't taking the piss, and that's all you can say, isn't the real reason behind your questioning that when I answered you, you posted that insult-statement full of nothing at all other than your fevered ego trying to own my soul.

Isn't the real reasoning behind you even posting in this thread to make a deal out of what you consider fanwanking? If so, why not simply post that isn't of playing that ego game with me here like you just did?

You ask a question. I answer it. Then you post that for no other intention other than all the worse and sickest ones.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:And this is the last time you'll ever see me helping Zugz...also, Zugz, I suggest a hobby, because some of the stuff you post here is...well, just stop watching NGE like a documentary.

I don't watch EoE as if in any way it is real at all, why did you post that other than for the same reasons as DatDude posted his most-recent post here. What do you mean with the lie that I should get a hobby, as if you actually know what I do from day-to-day at all unless your remote viewing me, like that Soluzar puppet does.

Also, I don't need your help so don't play your power games with me like that, you'll have nothing before you know it. You can't imagine (from your posts here so far) how amazing I find this earth and how when things go smoothly I feel so alive and integrated with the universe, when your kinds come along though you ruin it with your machines and evil schizo mentality, why would I need your help anyway so you can own my soul if you give everyone their LERM back as you know all humans rightly deserve.

Hey, people, lets leave Zuggy alone. I know his übermensch-syndrome makes him barely bareble, but he tends to have good ideas. So instead of mocking and arguing about this stuff, lets stick to the topic, as DatDude suggested.

SEELE 08
Agreed. But maybe he used some paint stolen from the construction site of NERV centre. Who might know... :lol:

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:10 am

Faußtin wrote:Hey, people, lets leave Zuggy alone. I know his übermensch-syndrome makes him barely bareble...

Ferchristsakes, I'm as limited and as finite as you are, Faußtin. There's nothing that I can tell you that you don't know already. It's evil people like Mr. Tines and Dr. Strangelove who try to stop everyone from remembering anything important with their thought-forms. If you go and speak to the Ancient Ones they are as pissed off as I am, as everything on this planet has degenerated into a time-loop which can be controlled by certain montauk-related persons because it is as finite as you and me, when the universe is restored back into it's proper infiniteness then the same occurs in the microcosm, naturally... or the 'boundaries' of the fractal are altered back into their true shape, and everyone won't have to put up with the insane evil that controls this earth.

thewayneiac, I already proved what Soluzar is when he slipped up and admited he knew I had read a certain book that details his kinds of evil, which means he was part of some MK-ULTRA-type project.

SEELE08 wrote:Soluzar and Tines are completely different people.

They are both the same type of consciousness, which means they belong to the same groupmind, which has the same singular controller who has messed things up throughout this life, so when I say it's really only a couple of people who are the cause of all this fake bullshit called reality I mean them, as they wear many genetic suits containing the same type of lowlife mind rapist.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:42 am

Zugzwang wrote:
Faußtin wrote:Hey, people, lets leave Zuggy alone. I know his übermensch-syndrome makes him barely bareble...

Ferchristsakes, I'm as limited and as finite as you are, Faußtin. There's nothing that I can tell you that you don't know already. It's evil people like Mr. Tines and Dr. Strangelove who try to stop everyone from remembering anything important with their thought-forms. If you go and speak to the Ancient Ones they are as pissed off as I am, as everything on this planet has degenerated into a time-loop which can be controlled by certain montauk-related persons because it is as finite as you and me, when the universe is restored back into it's proper infiniteness then the same occurs in the microcosm, naturally... or the 'boundaries' of the fractal are altered back into their true shape, and everyone won't have to put up with the insane evil that controls this earth.

thewayneiac, I already proved what Soluzar is when he slipped up and admited he knew I had read a certain book that details his kinds of evil, which means he was part of some MK-ULTRA-type project.

They are both the same type of consciousness, which means they belong to the same groupmind, which has the same singular controller who has messed things up throughout this life, so when I say it's really only a couple of people who are the cause of all this fake bullshit called reality I mean them, as they wear many genetic suits containing the same type of lowlife mind rapist.

I am trying very hard here but WTF does any of that mean?

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:43 am

What the hell is an "ubermensch syndrome"?
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

thewayneiac
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby thewayneiac » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:01 am

DatDude wrote:
Zugzwang wrote:

I am trying very hard here but WTF does any of that mean?

Apparently it's like in Inu Yasha when Naraku starts creating demons out of his own flesh (bunshin) who are extensions of himself. The Zug-monster thinks that Tines and Soluzar are just avatars of some evil entity that is controlling the world by means of an illusory reality (sort of like the peacemakers in Scrapped Princess). Of course, when you do understand what he's saying, it's even more nuts than when you don't.
Rejoice, glory is ours. Our young men have not died in vain. Their graves need no flowers. The tapes have recorded their names.
I am all there is.
Negative! Primative! Limited! I let you live.
But I gave you life.
What else could you do?
To do what was right.
I'm perfect, are you?

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:03 am

So Zugzwang is Neo and Tines/Soluzar are Agent Smith and we're all trapped in the Matrix?
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:09 am

Zugzwang:

Umm... Zuggy, you have to learn what to say where, when and to whom. I have first-hand experience about saying the wrong thing in the wrong place in the wrong time. It... hurt...
Don't utter a single bad word about Mr.Tines! He is a good guy. Not everybody borns as a fucked-up kid like we did. He is everything but evil; he is as good as he can be, just like anybody else. So criticise yourself first, then others. Another lesson you have to learn, just like I did.
Another friendly advice: there is a little thing at the end of the sentences called "period". Use it often. It'll make your words a lot understandable.
And please, don't get mad at me, okay? Only the second paragraph was close to a threat or insult. But close is relative, as you may already know.

Space Penis:

Ãœbermensch is a phrase used in the Nazi Germany. Literally it means the "perfect man" (to sum up). The syndrome itself means that someone has his ego in the height of the stars, and so on, and so on. I hope I'm clear enough. If not, than I highly reccomend to search for it in a dictionary.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”