Through a Glass Darkly

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:25 am

Thats what I wanted to say... Whew... I had a baaad feeling that it won't be decipherable. :roll: Lucky me... :D Otherwise: agreed.
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:57 am

Nietzsche once said the famous line: We are all better artists than we give ourselves credit for.

Either that or what you experienced was a time-loop effect.

I remember making a post on deoxy about those tapeworm parasites, the same thing but in a aetherical sense (electrical).

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:39 am

I forgot to respond to Faußtin… A form of tantra? Do you work with the charkas? As I said in another post here in the past with Oblivious, the charkas and Timothy Leary’s eight circuits of human consciousness model seems to fit, might be worth looking into that if your interested. A lot of actions are controlled by social memes and then people use their logic to ‘cover their tracks’.

So you make a emotional decision to buy a SUV like Defectron said, but then people will use the pathetic excuse of ‘it’s for the safety of my children’, when in actuality it is something to do with a dominant position on public roads and to make them feel less insecure about themselves, when stuff like that happens it means they are mind-controlled by other’s perception and shouldn’t be trusted with Nature at all.

This reminds me… cutting the grass, it's 100% unnecessary and evil. Real humans never use a lawnmower, real people would be sick at the idea of chopping nature up like that, real people survived happily with proper levels of flowers and grasses and meadows and so forth, way before strimmers and lawnmowers and other evils like hedge-trimmers and stuff like that were conceived of and built and sold and hired. The world and people were much better back in those times (hey, don’t you remember any of that?). When they had souls, and were real.

This world is evil, so evil it actually thinks that things like taking machinery to chop up nature is an A-OK and normal thing to do. No connection at all to even the last few generations of their own family!

It's sick that technology was able to be put to such uses, if you have a garden and want to do that to it, then your garden should be given to people who would never do that, who would just leave it to grow and be part of planet Earth.

This planets been invaded by evil in the last 100 or so years, otherwise nobody would have fallen so low and forgotten so much and been unable to feel and know what they are doing, to the extent that they'd be artificial enough to go along with chopping up flowers with whirring blades or plastic that is powered by fossil fuels.

Evil stuff that always happens and ruins everything. In the past, at night the adults would have us all gather together, they'd talk about 'mundane reality', while we'd played with each other and generally messed around.

On this night a giant stag beetle, known locally as a 'Dievelone' due to it's large devil-like horns, walked into the midst of us all and then stopped, and got it's wings ready for a song. It began to click and whirr and sing, then this kid Danielle ran in and stomped on it, almost killing it...

As is usual when this kind of nightmare happens, my mother would always tell me or my associated friends to end it's life since it was about dead anyway and in great pain. I don't recall whether I actually killed it or she did that time, all I know is that I never recovered from that, and I'm not sure what the beetle world thought happened either.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:33 pm

This reminds me… cutting the grass, it's 100% unnecessary and evil.

Wow never thought I'd meet someone who agreed with me about grass cutting.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:11 pm

You're a Daniel too? Welcome to the club! :D
Ummm... SUV=? And because of this I don't quite get that paragraph. Otherwise: agreed, but I'd put one or two extra "0" to that 100, to be honest.
And I don't work with chakras, I'm just spending my time reading. About children, I recommend readin Osho's book about this. I'm reading it at the moment, and I find it very edyfying and interesting.
And I have a feeling that we have misunderstood each other, but I don't know that word, so I can't answer right now, no matter how much I want to. *Scratches head with a puzzeled face.*
BTW
Agreed about Nature-hurting. I hate this unnatural place that has been made by humans, who say: "We are the cleverest in the world! What? God? All-knowing? Nah! He doesn't exist! 'cuz we are the cleverest in the world!" *Deep sigh, and strokes his chainsaw.*

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:53 am

No, I'm not called Daniel --- that was the kid who murdered the stag beetle.

I'm going repeat this from another board I was at today (and in the past) because it may be useful:

In sacred geometry, the vesica pisces is representative of vagina's and also of the human eye.

The changed wingmakers material and other such agendas, always make me feel as if a very evil entity is trying to occupy the right side of my brain, which of course connects to the left eye.

In terms of the bi-cameral mind, that is an entity that seeks to be god to everyone, in other words it is a demiurge as described by the gnostics. Residing in the right-brain is identical to replacing what ought to be there with the entities' ego-desires to be present within all minds and control them all to a specific agenda, an agenda that has no connection to any natural unfoldment of the purpose of creation.

The right-brain is meant to be entirely clear, so that The All/The Tao/The Universe is all accessible therein.

The right brain has an area in it, which the left brain does not have - it is related to vision.

The left-brain is the individual, the individual interprets reality from The All.

This of course relates to how LERM would work and how consciousness interfaces with reality.

The part that the right-brain has, which is not in the left-brain, recieves from the outer-world.

The right-eye/left-brain projects what the individual decides upon (as chosen from The All) and is meant to manifest this as the reality in which is lived.

The true human blueprint is in a sense the creator-suit for inhabiting a pre-made universe. It is like a camera that is filming what is already there, which also has the capability of editing out what parts of what is there which are not wanted, and also of putting in that which is wanted.

What seems to have gone wrong here, in this 'section' of spacetime, is that all the genes just about (the instructions for creating the human bodies --- how they will work) have become altered, so that they are not making bodies with those capabilities at all.

There is a block in the right-brain/left-eye (demiurge ego) that prevents The All from being accessible (like a firewall).

It replaces The All with a far more limited view and interpretation of all-that-is.

Therefore most people are only selecting from those extremely narrow parameters as-to what to manifest.

This is also a reason that what is termed 'half-light' or 'oritronic' in the KOALA material is such a big problem.

Those are entities that do not have The All within them, they are not able to recieve information --- UFO Reality magazine called these things ROMs because like ROM chips in computers, they can only be read from --- they cannot be written-to (they are unable to learn, unable to take in new information, cannot alter the basic limited script that defines what is accessible to them).

The problem is that they are trying to control The All (probably why they lost connection to it to begin with) by superimposing their half that does exist, the left-brain ego half, over the left-brain individual half of beings who are connected to The All and who do have both brain sides working.

So there is a real Universe that is whole, and there is a kind of half-universe. The half/corrupted consciousness is trying to match itself onto the whole one --- although it chose to take the wrong path in life and destiny, it is now trying to make it seem as though it did not take such a path (Montauk-type projects), and of course in so attempting it is causing even more damage and corruption than if it just had only used its own self, and not tried to steal anothers soul --- which is what their superimposing is --- soul theft attempts.

Misrepresentation:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b247/Zugzwang-R/Tatig/MAP.jpg
(the structure in the background is the Flower of Life, travelling down Montauk time-tunnel = DNA = golden mean spiral, Love spiral formed from your heart's torus field. Traversing evolution via Love).

You may have read this before:

Interbeing TOTIDO

Neurological metamapping; a signal from the brain to the hand through infinitely complex motor reflexes. From the caveman to 21st century’s computer research hubs. The image is the channelled energy as the Intellispherical Hyperbeing becomes aware of it's consciousness. Group-mind, no-sphere, collective-unconscious, archetype, DNA circuit as evolutionary project code.

Self-organising order from undifferentiated nothingness. Intellispherical architecture. History, archaeology and providence. The Aeon.The codes re-animate and the soul reconnects, sorrow is the loss of this connection. Its the only known complete system. Unlimited dream cognition.

It speaks. Feeling codes & blushing music. It only whispers and everything it says can be read from its shifting protean hints. It appears to be living even though it has attributes that could only be properly described in terms of mathematics. It is extremely subtle.

Maps. Balance. It finds exactitude in equilibrium. Forms communicative representations form the void. It manipulates electromagnetic waves, if you call its name it runs away! It is hypnologic.

Radiolarian vistas & measureless complexities. It has no certain meaning other than otherness. It's philosophy is intangible. It's protection is vulnerability but its as indestructible as time itself.

Everytime I try to go to deoxy.org nowadaze I get redirected to deoxy.com, which is about 'glycotechnology' and not psychedelia related topics at all --- it's evil that people should be able to do that anyway, like what happened to Dan Winter's website recently, taken offline. I tried to clean out cookies, but no cigar --- any suggestions?

BTW, I know what I posted yesterday but the influx went further than I expected, so this is the last day, today.

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:23 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:
LERM=?
KOALA=?
Montauk=?
TOTIDO=?
:?: :?: :?:

What you say is familiar, though I had to read through each sentence two or three times. It'd be easier if you'd write better (grammar and similar stuff). And also I'm not a native speaker, and to add to this, I'm a 16 years old kiddo, who never read such stuff, though have heard about it from mum, who reads more in such topics than I do. I guess I'll have to start reading them pretty fast, if I want to get closer to your level of knowledge in this topic. Sorry for being so blank in this, but in school we don't learn such useful things y'know... :wink: :evil:
As I've said it before, what you say is quite familiar, as if I've had heard it before, but I just can't recall where and from whom. Maybe I start to remember? That would be nice... :wink: (Hmmm... as I see, my technical vocabulary is quite... ummm... thin... :roll: )

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:54 pm

Yeah, *does happy dance...* I have no idea what the fuck you guys just said! *does more happy dance...*
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:34 pm

Titus wrote:Yeah, *does happy dance...* I have no idea what the fuck you guys just said! *does more happy dance...*

Do I look like as one who understands what he says?! :D :D :D *joins the dance :wink: :D* /Don't worry, just kiddin' :wink:/

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:26 pm

Faußtin wrote:LERM=?
KOALA=?
Montauk=?
TOTIDO=?

LERM = Light Encoded Reality Matrix, part of the Wingmakers material.

Montauk = A small group of indians who are still fighting for right of ownership over the 'park' on Long Island, the montauk project is the same as the Phoenix II project.

KOALA = Kemesos Ordis Alsais Leduc Alkemestra, the counterbalance to the montauk project far in the future, has links with the Wingmakers from what I can see.

TOTIDO = Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out, a Timothy Leary quote and also the name of one of his books. :o

Dr. Strangelove
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Alright, someone do me a favor- Condense this into something about 4 pages long, so I might have the patience to read it.

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:27 pm

http://timecube.com/
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”