Pictures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Why do all you like Man Mugwump so much? Am I not a pretty lady?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm

You are a pretty lady indeed. But Man Mugwump is equally pretty. :boingy:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am

Some of my shots using my mobile:

[URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01898.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01797.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01800.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01802.jpg]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01224.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01788.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/DSC01502.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/meatspace/RotationofDSC01510.jpg]Image[/URL]

Last pic is from my 32nd birthday, and I miss getting drunk.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:15 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Why do all you like Man Mugwump so much? Am I not a pretty lady?

Well...I guess pic 6 is pretty good too.....
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Duke
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Duke » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

@soul.assassin -

How old is that laptop? :O

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:53 am

About time for an upgrade.
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Nonsense. That bugger has gotta be at least a pentium three. More than enough power to run Zork AND nethack simultaneously!

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 am

Latest picture taken of me is my newest avatar.

"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 am

Wait wat

you're not a little girl?
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:36 am

Don't mistake me for Xard.
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 am

View Original Postran1 wrote:Wait wat

you're not a little girl?

he is pacifist commie hippie junkie bastard. Oz isn't pure enough to be a little girl!

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 am

Pacifist? Yes. Commie? Not so sure about it myself either. (Also, does this make little girls capitalists?) Hippie? Oh you. Junkie? Wat. Bastard? No comment.

Well obviously I'm not pure enough since I'm even posing like Gendo.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am

TOPIC.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 am

^ This is one of the oldest pictures I have of myself (well, of the ones I've taken of myself, I guess). I'm 12... summer before 7th grade. This was before I wore makeup, but I do have some weird lip-stuff on in this.
What saddens me is that I gained a fuckton-shitload of weight over the next two years after this... And then have just been trying to go back down since I matured and realized I do care about my appearance. x____x

In better times, though, there's now:
and
and even some

... aaaaaaaaaaaand just for shits and giggles, here's me as a baby.
I didn't smile when I was really young. I just made what my parents called 'line-mouth'. ._. I was emo even then, I guess.
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 am

Nice pics birdy. The first one in that group of three is my favorite. The way your eyes shine in it is kind of unsettling but cool.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:32 am

I think my eyes are rather unnaturally glitzy or something... Maybe they just catch the light well, I dunno. But they do have a weird amount of shine, I've noticed.
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 am

Yeah, I love the first of the three recent pictures.

Also, you were one seriously smug-looking baby. Whatever was going on, you were verily not amused. :P

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 am

As a 12-year-old you kinda looked like a guy. All the makeup really makes a difference. Your baby photo expression is kinda funny...it looks like you were plotting something way back then! :smirk:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:As a 12-year-old you kinda looked like a guy.

I wasn't going to say this, but I was definitely thinking it. I think the hair also makes a big difference. Your current do' is much nicer, more feminine, and it shapes your face a lot better.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 pm

My hair was actually rather long back then. Not SUPER long (like it was in 8th and 9th grade), but still really long. I have it pulled back into a ponytail in that picture. Also, my mom used to cut my bangs and make them straight above my eyebrows (which I didn't like), so I would part them weird in the middle or some shit.
Yes, I know I looked a bit boy-ish. I knew this when I was young. That is why I am actually a lot happier with myself now: I look like a girl. It's one of the reasons why I try to play off the fact I have boobs. It makes that a very obvious fact. XD
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Return to “Old Stickies”