Pictures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 pm

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:I'm not the most photogenic person, so when I do decide to take pictures for somebody they had better be damn appreciative.

The person in those photos is clearly not 13. Who did you get to pose as you, anyway? Your ruse did not work, young man.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 pm

I took one of Xeroko and SSD last night.

SPOILER: Show
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Eva 02
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Eva 02 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:39 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Well if you didn't, you should have. I woulda been like, "Hey baby, feel like wearing some green lipstick? My face ain't the only thing that's green."
Mikoroshi Tou Kara Zutto

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

25 years of me. :P

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 am

"Happy Birthday Dear Kimurin! Happy Birthday To Me~" :gendo_kimura:

"...Me?"

Awesome Kimura holding Osaka's(?) hat Azumanga references aside...

Sup. (Yes I'm wearing my Shinji shirt.)

My presents. ^_^ That Eternal Sailor Moon fanart is from a con, signed by the artist. :heart:

~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 am

It looks like you had an enjoyable birthday, SSD.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:18 am

Yep, which is sure a nice change from one form or drama/fighting (eg: parents -_- ) or another or simply disappointed by expecting too much. Going out with friends and doing something separate with your parents sure makes a world of difference, hehe. :sweatdrop:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 pm

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:The person in those photos is clearly not 13. Who did you get to pose as you, anyway? Your ruse did not work, young man.

I could still pass as thirteen, so don't give me any of that.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 pm

SSD, that kitty cat card is adorable!!
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 pm

What, me worry?

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice boat?

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:58 am

I shaved off my . . . beard? Goatee? I don't know what you would call it. My facial hair. A beard takes up the whole face and a goatee goes around the circumference of the mouth, right? Mine was just under the mouth. I don't know what you would call that. If that wasn't a good enough indicator, find an earlier photo of me and tell me what it is. There's on on my profile. Anyway, I haven't shaved it off since two December's ago. I look really weird, like splotchy and pale without it. My whole face looks rounder and you can see this awful fat drooping off my jaw now. I feel incredibly un-sexy now.

Sadly, of the light-bulbs in my room, three of four are broken. The pics are bad.

"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Duke
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Duke » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:52 am

random crap time :D

Currently reading (for a scholarship/essay contest by the Ayn Rand Institute):

This is my current desktop:

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 am

Ayn Rand and Gaga? Way to drop two of my most prominent obsessions in the same post. Let's be friends!

Never mind. You must be a young person, right? The older kids have to read the bigger books for that contest. You're lucky because Anthem is by a wide margin the shortest thing she's ever written. We the Living is average length, but The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged are bull-blown door-stoppers. The Fountainhead almost wears out it's welcome, but Rand's bitter rants are exquisitely bilious and I marvel at them. I can't help it, I just love a good rant. Especially one's that reach lyrical heights in the extent of their contempt. Atlas is well . . . I haven't finished it. I'll get around to it someday. Needs more rage, though. You can tell she was getting ample dick while she was writing it. Also needs more rape.

Also, I just remembered that I have a real camera in the house, so no more dark pics! Although I did need to pose in front of the bathroom mirror, like a prepubescent cam-whore.

"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Duke
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Duke » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:23 am

I'm not that young... I'm on the older end of entrants for that contest... sixteen woo. I'm going to feel so depressed when I lose to an eighth grader.

I actually have my desktop set to shuffle through multiple pictures of Gaga...

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 am

Nice pics, Mugwump.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Goatee? I don't know what you would call it. My facial hair. A beard takes up the whole face and a goatee goes around the circumference of the mouth, right?

Goatee is chin-only, like for a goat. Joined to a 'tache makes a van Dyck.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 am

View Original PostBobBQ wrote:Nice boat?

Nice boat.

Brings back memories of when I restored that Rainbow 24.

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Dirty Mick » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 am

I really should look into Ayn Rand, being a fan of BioShock; at least read Atlas Shrugged.

And dammit I wanna kam-whore it up but all I have is my crappy laptop camera. ;.;

lesmiserables
Embryo

Postby lesmiserables » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 am

alright, I'm not a regular poster of the forums- and I'm not a fan of taking pictures of myself. However I've been up for a few days strait now going to school and doing homework.
Really tired
what the hell, why not relive being 13, eh?

Since I finally posted in this thread I'll comment on other people's photos later - after sleeping

take care everybody[/spoiler][/img]
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Return to “Old Stickies”