[RP] Evangelion: After the Impact

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Phoenix

"Yes! I need help. Get your asses over here...NOW!!!"

I sat and waited a while, and within ten minutes, Ryujin and Johnson had arrived, all wondering what the hell I could possibly need help with. I had expected more of them, to say the least.

"So...where is everyone else? Shinji? Misato? Hmm?"

Johnson looked at me with a slightly scared look. He seemed to expect some form of disappointment from me.

"WELL?!?"

Johnson cleared his throat, and began, "Err, well...we couldn't retrieve them. B-but Manticore has defected to the Overlord, and is keeping them captive, and we were unable to rescue them."

"Oh...Goddamn, you could've told me earlier or something." I paused, and began to pack things back into the aircraft I had been sitting in this whole time, and said, "Anyway, we should head back to base - we need to research possible ways to penetrate the Overlord's AT Field."

Ryujin and Johnson climbed onto the rear seats outside the craft, while I prepared to take the thing back to base.

It would be a long night.

Takuma

I guessed I'd have a hard time shaking THAT one off. Ah, well, she wasn't meant to win anyway. I think there's a city SOMEWHERE around here...
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 pm

“I think you can comprehend the scope of what were up against a bit more after showing you that.” I said as I switched off the hologram which showed the divisions between the territories occupied by Naomis forces and those of the overlord. “The reason why I took you all here is because we’re up against a force many times larger and more powerful than even America was pre-third impact. Allowing the eva to remain in the custody of a few people when a fighting force that big exists waiting to take it is just insanity. Unfortunately it seems even after showing Shinji and Rei what I showed you they refuse to see the reason behind my actions. But after explaining this to you, I hope that you’ll be willing to listen to reason.” Asuka just nodded as she took all this in.

“No, I agree with you, I can’t believe the overlords gotten so powerful…. And I can’t believe Phoenix did that, I never did like her.” Asuka commented.

“Unfortunately Your friends don’t see it that way, I got Shinji locked up in the prison block. Damn kid threw a hissy fit when he woke up. Now he’s just sulking in the corner no matter what I say to him.”

“Hmmpphh…typical…” Asuka said with a hint of anger.

“Anyway putting that aside have you thought about my offer? I know your probably not too wild about combining your dna with mine, but it’s the only way to save your baby.” I said to her. Asuka just looked down at the blankets with a sad look on her face.

“Alright…my mother wasn’t there for me. Although I never wanted kids….since it looks looks like I’ll be having one I want to do what I can for it. I don’t want to be like my mother.” She said as she turned away from me.

“Alright, Gaylord will be over shortly to begin the procedure. Let me know if you need anything. Once it’s complete, it’ll take a few days for the nanites to complete it, after that we’ll remove the embryo and put it in one of our artificial birthing tanks. I’m sure your tired of having your body feel the weight of motherhood. Oh yeah one other thing, this is Socks, he impersonated you when we captured Shinji.” I said as I placed a small gray blob on the table next to her bed.

Asuka just looked skeptical , raising an eyebrow and asking “That impersonated me?”
“Are you stupid? Who else could’ve done such an awesome impersonation?” The blob said as it changed into a five inch tall duplicate of Asuka. It then placed its hands on its hips and said “Baka Shinji never knew what hit him!”

As soon as the shock of seeing a miniature version of herself sitting on the table wore off Asuka suddenly looked annoyed and said “I-I don’t talk like that!”

“Hmmm…yes, well all the more reason for you two to get acquainted then. It will soon be nessecery for Socks to do another performance, but it won’t do if anyone can see through the act. So if you’re not feeling to tired I’d like you to give him a few pointers. Anyway I’ve got a few things to take care of so I’ll talk to you more later.” I said as I left the room before Asuka could protest anymore.

As I was walking away I spotted Gaylord who came over to me. “So did she agree?”

“Yeah, You better know what you’re doing here though. I won’t tolerate any failure in her operation.” I said as I glanced over at him.

“Oh no need to worry! This operation is a gold standard! It’s already been perfected in the creation of the beastmen. Also another thing, your armors been completed. Before I begin with Asuka, maybe you would like to see it.”

“Excellent, show it to me.” I said with a smile. I had been eagerly waiting for it to be completed and based off what I had heard it would be well worth the wait. Now I would be able to properly lead the armored brigade of beastmen into battle. Gaylord lead me down to the birthing room, a place where clones of the fallen beastmen were grown only to have brainchips containing the originals memories inserted into the heads of their new bodies. As we entered, we were surrounded by tubes filled with a mysterious translucent greenish liquid. Inside each tube was an incomplete beastmen, each growing from a mere embryo up to adulthood using accelerated growth. Then in the back I saw it, A strange organism curled up in a large ball of chitanous armor that resembled a cross between an insects carapace and a reptiles thick scaly hyde. It almost looked like a giant pillbug rolled up into a huge ball. As Gaylord hit something on the controls the liquid rapidly drained leaving the object inside at the bottom of the tube. With a hiss the tube opened and the scaly ball quivered slightly.

“This is the armor of the beast! A cutting edge combo of bio and nanotechnology! It’s muscle structure is composed of the same cells that make up your tentacles giving it unrivaled strength on the battlefield! Like a plasma rifle it can draw in hydrogen from the air before expelling it from holes on the legs and fore arms making it 85% easier for you to create plasma. Last but not least are the progressive wrist blades and I don’t need to tell you that in melee combat those are a gold standard!” Gaylord enthusiastically explained.

“Yes, Yes! All this gold standard crap sounds pretty impressive but how do I get in it? This thing looks like a giant pill bug.” I said as I prodded it with my tail. Before Gaylord could even explain though, the organism seemed to explode out of its spherical form, tendrils lashed around my body as it covered me. In my surprise I released a powerful electrical shock with no effect as it covered me from head to toe, it’s slimy flesh coating my entire body.

“Calm down! It’s supposed to do that!” Gaylord said as he backed away from my struggling form on the floor.

“G…Gaylord what the fuck….” I managed to get out as the stuff moved away from my face giving me some breathing room as it popped open like a helmet. I then looked down at myself, from head to toe, with the exception of my now exposed face as well as my wings, tail and tentacles my body was covered from head to toe in a scaly armored hyde.

“Yes, I programmed it to instinctively activate when you make contact with it.”

“Yeah…thanks for the warning doc. Whoa, this is really weird, I can feel everything as if this was my own skin.” I said I ran my hand over my body.

“It connects directly to your nervous system, you can command it as if it were part of your own body. Try using the swords. Just concentrate on making the blade come out.” I looked at the lump on my fore arm before concentrating on it. Sure enough a razor sharp gleaming blade emerged from it. After growing to its full length it began to vibrate like a prog knife , emitting a sonic hum as it did so. I then walked over to the table, picked a metal tray off it and held it against the blade. In an instant the tray was split in half as I moved it along the edge of the blade.

“Not bad…” I said as I retracted the sword. “I think I’d like to give this baby a field test. You have some of those robot dolls in storage below, how’s about we get a few of those out so I can fight them.” I said as I willed the face plate on my helmet to snap shut.

Later

I stood outside , still armored, on my hip was a large holster carrying the H-gun which was too heavy for my arms to field under regular conditions. But with this armor it was as easy for me to wield as a mere handgun.

Standing before me were six of the armored robotic soldiers Gaylord had first shown me when we had gone over the resources at my disposal. Each wielded either a large gun or a melee weapon. But I would beat them all without the use of my powers. “Alright I’m ready! Send them my way!” I shouted.

As I said this the first one reached to its side as it grabbed a razor sharp katana. The robot then ran towards me with speed beyond that of a human. But its blade never reached me. As soon as it was within striking distance I slashed with my wrist blade. The katana was instantly snapped in half like a twig. Moments later the robots arms fell off followed by its torso tumbling to the ground. The other robots began firing on me. I kicked, the body of their fallen comrade into the air as a distraction, but didn’t really need to do so as the bullets that did hit barely caused any damage at all. Quickly I drew the H-gun, whipping it around and fired on two of the robots to my left. Within less than a second the two of them were squashed flat as the gravity gun smashed them into the ground. Another robot was already moving in for close combat as it brandished a large mace. As it brought it down I blocked with one hand while bringing my other hand back, plasma fire beginning to crackled around it. I then thrust foreword, driving my fist directly into the robots body. Not that I didn’t like ripping stuff apart with my tentacles or frying things with lightning, but it felt damn good to rip a foe apart with my bare hands. Before Withdrawing my hand I pumped more hydrogen into it as I melted the robot from the inside out causing blue electrical fire to erupt from all of its joints. The last robot was coming up from my rear. Whipping around the flaming body of its company ion I smashed into the new robot before bringing my sword out once more impaling them both. Pushing upwards I cleaved the last robot down the middle with efficient brutality.

“Hah…Well now….I gotta say that’s not bad at all!” I said smiling under my helmet, still breathing hard from the battle. “Though it is kinda stuffy in here, I gotta take a shower after I take this off.”

I was about to head back to the ship when I heard a girls voice blare into a megaphone "Stop! Whoever is on board....please let us on. We want to join you." Ok who the hell would just go up to a dangerous looking ship like this and shout at it in a megaphone?

“Gaylord, don’t do anything I’m going to check this out.” I said as I picked the H-gun off the ground and put it back into my holster. I leapt into the air and flew to the other side of the ship to see two really weird people. One was some weird girl in a cape shouting in the megaphone and the other was some bizarre looking robot with swastikas on its body. I touched down in front of the two of them before leveling my H-gun on them.

“Who the hell are you two? What business do you have with this ship?” I asked, I was careful not to let on that I was the ships commander since if they turned out to be hostile it would be better if they just thought I was just a soldier from the ship.

“There’s no need for guns…that is a gun right?” The girl asked as she looked at the bizarre form of the H-gun. “Were just looking for some shelter.” She said.
The robot shouted various angry sounding German phrases ending in “Heil Hitler”. That was odd, the reverse babel phenomena would allow me to understand people who spoke in other languages. But all I could make out was “Heil Hitler”. Though the phenomena only allowed understanding between people from my experience. If it was written or a recording it failed strangely enough. If I couldn’t understand that racist scrap heap, did that mean it really was a robot and not a reimagined human?

“Oh it’s a gun alright!” I said as I pointed it to the left and fired causing a large crater to form in the ground next to them. The girl jumped back in surprise.

“Listen, this is a warship, not a refugee camp….” I began to say.

“Hold on a second! We’d be willing to work of course! My name is Desuloli and this is Wieland.” She began to explain.

“Wait, wait, wait….did you just call yourself Desuloli?” I said stifling a laugh.

“Yeah what of it?” She asked as she gave her cape a dramatic toss.

“Nothing, now you were saying?” She seemed pretty goofy to be a soldier working for the enemy, but then again this is the man who had employed Mickey, Issei and that blaxploitation reject so I wouldn’t put it past her to be another spy.

“This is Wieland, I discovered him in an abandoned lab in Germany.” That was in the overlords territory. How in the world did she make it this far? “I have control over Wieland, he can be a racist jerk, but he listens to whatever I say. He protected me so far and I’ll be willing to let you use him if you let me stay.” If what she said was true, that robot must be pretty tough.

“Hmmm…alright I’ll think about it. You two follow me. But I’ll warn you, if you give me any reason not to trust you, you’ll find yourselves literally six feet under. I’ve been stabbed in the back quite a lot recently and I don’t plan on giving anyone else the chance.” I then switched on the communicator “Gaylord I’m inviting our new guests on board. Get the beastmen ready in case they try anything funny and I want scans run on that robot.”
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Orichalcon
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Orichalcon » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm

3rd Person

As Undine looked down into the depths of Lake Superior, her partner scrutinized her warily.

I must be wrong. She’s nothing like any one I’ve met. But her blood was the same… she thought. Undine turned to her, her face chipper. Magdalene quickly looked away, earning a confused look from the fishgirl.

“What’s up?” she asked. Magdalene forced a smile.

“Nothing, just… distracted,” she said, dismissing the question with her hands. “C’mon. You said the EVA was down there?” Undine nodded.

“Yeah, let’s go,” she said, diving into the water. She poked her head out of the water, smiling widely. “Aren’t you coming?” Magdalene shook her head.

“Me and water don’t really mix, see? Go on without me; I’ll stand lookout,” she said. Undine nodded, and dove under the crimson lake’s surface. As she disappeared from view, the demon’s face turned to one of concern.

She’s so sweet and kind, she thought. Could she really be a demon?

------

Undine’s Perspective

The water was cool, but refreshing. I felt great as I breathed the bloodlike liquid through my gills. I was made for this, and I loved it. I continued swimming down, down, until there was no light at all, and only my senses in water could be counted on. I stopped as I felt a slight current on my face, and followed it until I reached a small doorway. I squeezed my way through, and was struck by a much stronger current, which propelled me into a large, half-flooded chamber. A red light to my left allowed me to get a good look at a switch of some sort, and I swam over and pulled it. Harsh light filled the room, and I dove in fear. It wasn’t until my eyes had acclimated that I noticed the hulking shape in front of me.
EVA-05…[/i} I mouthed. I swam to it, looking at it with reverence as I approached the entry plug, its voice inside my head, guiding me. I entered the plug, and…

Shit.

“What do you mean, you don’t know how to turn yourself on?!” I yelled.
[i]I was never activated. I cannot be expected to know my activation protocols!
EVA-05 raged back. I looked at the diagnostic windows, trying to figure out how to turn the blasted thing on, when I found a manuel in the hatch. It was made out of a clear plastic (As paper would have disintegrated in the LCL and water), but the writing was in Japanese, and I couldn’t read it because the Reverse Babel didn’t work on printed text. As I attempted to turn on the EVA, I suddenly heard a loud rumbling, like a gigantic car. I managed to turn on the optic visualizers, and saw a titanic vehicle burst through the door, flooding the cavern. I gulped.

“I repeat… SHIT.”
One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small. And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 pm

(NOTE: By Orichalcon's request, I did this post to introduce a new character he made. The post itself is in Leslie's perspective. Not too long of a post at all, but yeah)

Somewhere Else....

Who the fuck was that?

Fuckin' morphing bitch turned into a spider and the others are still back there

A bit...hurt, but I can manage myself

I stand up, slightly dazed and sure enough....I see a fuckin' Wargreymon...

wait...why does it look so skinny and...tits?

Its a female? Female Wargreymon exists?

That's new

but anyways, since she might think i'm one of the bad guys, I enter a fighting pose, though I hear this gruff, yet obviously female voice call out to me "I don't want to fight."

Heh...usually, a Devimon-ish type that I was turned into would get into a fight with the so-called "Good" Digimon, but this one doesn't want to fight

"You're a fellow Digimon, eh? I need some assistance from a fellow Mon. Mind if we stick together?"

"Well, yeah...but we need to get back to my friends....and especially my boyfriend", I replied

"A boyfriend?", she growled back

"Yeah, but its a long story. Lets Go!!"
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:23 pm

"Ok dijimon, or whatever the hell your name is. You can stay here right now." I said as I showed Desuloli and Wieland into Professor Gaylords laboratory. Before I decided to trust them I was going to have Gaylord and hopefully Demiurge examine them to make sure they were safe to have around.

"That's Desuloli!" She complained as I left.

"Whatever Dijimon." Tonight I would be giving Shinji and the other released prisoners their farewell dinner, well officially it was a welcoming dinner, but soon theyed be leaving with some planted information.

A bit later

The Abbaddon soared over Naomis capital, the rebuilt Tokyo 3, she would be arriving soon along with several other guests. Now what to wear tonight? I decided to go a different route then usual and took out my tiger striped Lum cosplay bikini. After posing a couple times in front of the mirror I heard an automated voice telling me that my guests had arrived. I quickly left my room as I went to meet them.

Shortly after we landed Naomi had arrived accompanied by Dr Praetorious and some weird dirty looking guy in a wrinkled tux. I hadn't seen that guy before, whoever he was I didn't want to touch him. Somehow he just gave off the vibe of being kind of unclean to me. Moeblob also came down to greet them with me, though she looked less then thrilled that her dad was there, she also seemed to be glaring at that creepy looking guy at his side.

"Manticore, it's good to see you again. I don't believe you've met my assistant Steve." Dr. Praetorious said as he gestured to the strange man.

"Oh so he's your assistant. Good to meet you Steve." I didn't really feel like touching him though I should shake his hand. As I reached out to do so he grabbed my hand and said "Mmmm...yes you have very...nice arms...and a tail too..." he said not hiding the greed in his eyes.

"Uhh...yeah I like my arms and tail too." I said pulling my hand away.

"Steve what did I tell you about bounderies!" Praetorious said under his breath. "I'm sorry, Steve is a great assistant, but he has some problems with personal space."

Moeblob just sighed as she looked at the two of them before walking away. From the look of it she didn't get along with Steve either, hopefully it was just Moeblob being her usual moody self. But just in case I would keep an eye on Steve. I didn't want to leave a questionable guy like that alone with the kids.

A bit later

"Kyahahahaha!" Naomi Mk II cac kled as it sliced and diced various things it was preparing for dinner.

"So you took the kids as well as unit 00 with no casualties." Naomi said sounding impressed as I leaned back in my chair. "Looks like I was right to choose you for this mission."

"This is only the first stage of my plan. You can look forward to much more then just one eva in our spoils for this war. On cue the prisoners were all escorted into the room. Rei and Shinji to the right, Asuka was to the left accompanied by Socks. The two remaining otaku were behind her along with Spike and Shiro. The beastmen and all the other crew members were already here, some of them were getting a little noisy as they waited for food. The beastmen never were the most civil bunch when it came to dinnertime. Even Desuloli and that weird robot of her were here. The only ones missing were Undine, Magdalene and Demiurge. Oh well, I would need to look into if they had found that lost eva later.

As everyone started to settle down I got up to talk "Ok everyone, starting tommarow, we'll be setting out for America to transfer our very special guests Rei Ayanami, Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langeley Soryu to one of our experimental evangelion technology research facilities in the ruins of new york where they will help us strike a blow against the overlords forces in the future using the data from our research. But before that they are our special guests, as such, this is our welcoming party, so make sure it's a good one. After our special dinner we'll be having a karaoke contest, so if any of you feel down to singing your heart out don't hold back." The beast men all cheered giving off roars and other noises as I ended my speech.

Spike just looked confused though, the reason for this was earlier I had seemed very interested in going to obtain the spring water. But so far I had made no mention on this in my speech.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

Ryjin
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Ryjin » Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 am

OOC: Finally the Ryujin has returned to Eva Geeks Forums!

IC:
I was truly at a loss both for words to describe the utter and total feeling of defeat I was feeling as well as the sheer level of rage that was building. How could she have done that to us? And the best part, the thing that made me want to shout at the top of my lungs in utter frustration was not to long ago I had nearly killed her thinking that she had betrayed us only to be stopped by my friends who told me I was being manipulated and here she was ACTUALLY betraying us! My head was spinning with so many questions that we could only make up unhelpful answers for at the moment and the rest of the group was going no better, Johnson was doing his best to hide his own rage at the situation but his knuckles were white from how hard he was clutching them, having Rei kidnapped in front of him with nothing he can do about it wasn’t sitting well with him but he usually isn’t the type to show his emotions out of hand, poor Rana was taking it hard as well her eyes water and on the verge of tears, Misato looked just plain pissed also clutching her knuckles and her face turning red, Johnson’s girl Leslie on the other hand had a very inpatient “can we get on it with it” look to her while Scab was doing his best to try and look concerned but was in that situation where you really don’t know how to take it since while you know what just happened is fucked up you didn’t really know the people involved so you also fell kinda indifferent at the moment as well. Lil’ Z on the other hand just looked confused and the priceless expression he had gave me a much need reason to give myself a little in laugh.

“Come on, let’s get find a way to get this thing flipped and get going, I know Manticore wants us to find Phoenix for her own reasons but this all we got at the moment so there’s no real point if arguing the point.” Johnson said to us with a uncharacteristically stern tone to his voice while motioning over to the flipped oversized IFV. Yeah he was right, we didn’t have to many real options at the moment but to play by her rules and hope to figure out what hand she was playing at turn things to our favor. We then grabbed some decent sided I-beams from the semi-demolished building that Misato and the kid where hiding out in which we used for leverage and along with Lil Z’ massive strength (and a lot of time, effort and teamwork) we were able to flipped over massive vehicle and after picking up and righting all the gear inside it we took off in the direction that green skinned bitch had given us and played into her hand.

Meanwhile on the way there despite manning the turret I finally got a chance to get caught up with Rana and we just talked about stuff up until she asked, So who do you think she’s working for, Manticore I mean?”

Good question. “Well right now we don’t got to much to go on but if I had to wage a guess given the tech she yielding she’s working for a faction of the Overlords army that was vying for power after they thought he was taken out by yours trul…..” and before I could finish that the stinging vengeance of a woman’s palm collided with my check followed by Rana in voice almost possessed warning me to, “Never do something THAT stupid again! I deserved that.

Rana then quickly calmed down and asked, “If she’s working with the Overlords army why did she ask if the Overlord was alive or not?”

Scab was the one to answer that, “Simple the Overlord probably hasn’t made his full appearance yet, biding time to see who’s still loyal and who’s just looking for an excuse to turn on him to weed them out so all they got is vague reports and rumors and Manticore is probably working for a faction that would do well to find out if the Overlord’s still kicking.”

Yep that was about right I began to think to myself when Johnson shouted from the drivers compartment, “Ok, I got Jet Alone in sight!” which prompted me to excitably check though the turrets viewer (I wanted my robot back!) only to see the super robots massive form raise it’s warship sized assault cannon our way and then it downed on my and most likely everyone else in the tank at the same time, we’re in an Overlord’s vehicle with her having no way of knowing it was us!

“Hand on things are gonna get bumpy!” Johnson shouted as he violently threw the nearly 60 ton vehicle into evasive maneuvers……..
"It is the Thunderbolt that steers the universe."~ Heraclitus
The people who voted for Obama or Romney are fucking idiots. Wake the fuck up.
"The Constitution was our last, best hope for peace... It failed. But, in the Year of the War against the Globalists, it became something greater: our last, best hope

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sun May 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Mr. Johnson

*Note: before you ask, we went through some hefty shit. I will get back to you others out there on what happened at a later date. Also, feel free to greatly expand on what I set up in your next posts (Oh shit, i'm breaking the forth wall again. fuck)*

Well guys...we've rejoined with Phoenix in this underground base she found.

quite an impressive one, that is

we also managed to find Leslie, who had apparently lost to a fight to some...thing.

Phoenix is also a bit odded out by the sight of Leslie, who can turn from a human into her digimon form.

now...with us in her company, she wanted some answers from us and I wanted answers from her.

"Johnson. You just had to take a run for it and made others follow. A common trend with you, eh?", Phoenix asked me.

I shifted my eyes left and right, then replied "So what the fuck did you do to Manticore to snap?"

At first, she took a few steps back, then she inhaled, exhaled, then proceeded to bluff.

She scoffed, then replied "Thing is, William. I never trusted her green skinned ass. She always felt like bad news. However, she was also an asset that we couldn't lose, but me and her got into a fight and I..heh...went overboard and amputated the shit out of her and left her for dead. I thought it was going to be no big fuckin' deal."

All of a sudden, the mood of the entire room went from being a bit confused to being highly hostile towards Phoenix.

"YOU WHAT!! YOU THINK THAT FUCKING WITH PEOPLE AND MAKING THEM HANDICAPPED, EVEN WITH REGENERATION ABILITIES IS NO BIG FUCKING DEAL?!?!", Ryujin screamed out, nudging his way towards Phoenix. He pulled out his pistol and choked out "THING IS...I LOST MY FUCKING EYE AND I CAN'T GET IT BACK! YET NOW THAT I'M BACK ON MY FEET, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS ONE OF OUR ENEMIES, YOU BITCH!!"

However, I then saw Leslie (Who had changed into LadyDevimon as some undisclosed time) walk her way over here, shoved Ryujin out of the way with such force, it made him flew back, grabbed Phoenix, then asked me "Hey Johnson. Do you mind if I play...skin the cat?" in a demonic glee.

"Nah. We may be hatin' on Phoenix, but we gotta stick together, find a way to make Manticore one of ours again and get the kids and Zero back. We must be together, because divided...we fall.", I announced in a slightly sarcastic, but mostly serious tone. "But...we gotta get a plan together first."
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Tue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm

"No! No! No! You have no understanding of Buster Lagann! This sort of fanwankery is what ruined the fanbase! As a wise man once said "This is law! Are we not men?" Desuloli said pointing an accusing finger at me as we had gotten intoa debate about the meaning behind some of the scenes in an anime that we both were apparently fans of.

"Uhh...no were not actually...But yeah maybe we should move onto that karaoke." I said as the first singer went upt o the stage.

The first person to step up onto the stage as we started was Professor Gaylord, who oddly had changed out of his usual outfit and was wearing a white wedding dress.

"Uhhh...ok..." I said as I looked on at this a bit worried about where all this was going.

Gaylord then tapped the microphone "Good evening everyone, I just wanted to sing a very special peice for a very special guest to convey my feelings." He then cleared his throat and began talking it what sounded like the voice of Lynn Minmay of Macross before breaking into song.

"Sometimes I dream with open eyes -
I dream of falling in love.

To be in love,
Must be the sweetest feeling that a girl can feel.
To be in love.
To live a dream
With somebody you care about like no one else
A special man,
A dearest man,
Who needs to share his life with you alone.
Who'll hold you close and feel things,
That only love brings
To know that he is all your own...

To be my love,
My love must be much more than any other man
To be my love.
To share my dream,
My hero, he must take me where no other can
Where we will find A brand new world -
A world of things we've never seen before;
Where silver suns have golden moons,
Each year has thirteen Junes.
That's what must be for me,
To be in love."

And then right as he finished the song he tossed a bouquet of roses to Shinji who looked throughly weirded out. The entire room was in dead silence. Asuka who had began eating when the spectical unfolded slolwly let the food slip from between her chopsticks.

"Uhhh...well that was interesting." Naomi commented.

"Note to self, never let that weirdo get near Shinji." I said to myself.

"Oh boy my little girls up next!" Dr Praetorious said exicitedly. "Here sing this cute jpop girl song!" He said to Moeblob.

"Do it! Do it! It'll be the most moe thing I've ever seen!" Red shouted as he seemed to momentarily forget about how Moeblob had threatened to eat him several days ago.

"Fuck you old man!" Moeblob said as her skin suddenly changed color to look as if it were painted to look Just like the face of Krauser from Detroit metal city

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6014/detroidmetalcity.jpg

She then picked up a heavy metal guitar with severa skulls dangling from chains tied to it as she got up on stage. She then moved into singing the most mind numbingly loud piece of metal that probably would have even made johnson cringe that I had ever heard. Several dishes even broke as her hand blurred as it went across her guitar.

"That's my little girl!" Dr. Praetorious said clapping his hands as she finished her song and got off the stage.

"Ow my ears...Hey Naomi, before one of these other jokers trys out for American idol hows about you have a go at it. You'll probably be better then they are, just go ahead and pick something out." I said hoping to get a repreive from anymore questionable performances.

"Well ok...I'm not that confident though." Naomi said as she picked something out and got up on stage. She then unexpectedly began singing the theme song of Sailor Moon. I must admit she was pretty good at it too. When she finished everyone broke into applause. Those two idiot otaku both broke into applause , well Prime did anyway, reds hands seemed to be busy doing something else under the table.

"Hey Naomi, check this out." I said to her as she came back to sit next to me. I held up a strange looking ring that had a weird heart symbol in it.

"Oh I remember that. That belonged to Ted Turner, he came back as Captain planet and tried to fight us. Unfortunately most of the other rings were destroyed." Naomi commented as she looked at it.

"Yeah, but you see the thing is most people underestimate the value of the heart ring. For example it can be used to do this!" I said with a smile as I slipped it on over my finger.

Behind the two otaku to the right of the room a dark puddle formed as Undine and Magadalene both emerged, both looking pretty worn out from something. I knew they were looking for that eva but I had no idea what happened to them. Magdalene then turned to see the door behind her open as Spot emerged in a newly cloned body just in time for the festivities.

"Spot!" Undine shouted in surprise "B-but I saw you die!" She shouted running over to him. Unfortunately I wasn't paying very close attention to this as I aimed the heart ring at the two bumbling otaku, an evil smile coming over my face.

"Heart!" A yellowish light flashed out of it catching Prime and Red in the beam as well as Undine and Spot behind them.

Prime took a moment to look at red, if this was a manga, shoujo bubbles and rose petals would probably be falling in the background. "P-Prime...I....I never noticed how shiny your crome is...." Red said suddenly looking extremely embarrssed. "It's so shiny...no I think I'm getting stiffy..no this can't be right!"

"It's nothing to be ahsamed of Red." The large robot said as he placed his hand on his shoulder. "For what it's worth..I think your red spandex is too how for words!" The two could no longe rhold back as they began making out right on the spot.

"Oh shit I think that worked a little too well! Tiny get those two out of here and back to their cell before this goes any further! I'm trying to eat here!" I said to the large beastman as Prime began fumbling with his large metal hands trying to remove Reds spandex suit. I was so destracted by this ugly turn of events I didn't even notice an embarressed looking Undine leaving the room with spot.

Later that night after the dinner had ended.

"Alright everythings in place then. Socks go ahead and make your move whenever your ready." I said into a communicator.

Elsewhere in the ship

Shinji was once again lying in bed staring at the ceiling. It was a shame he didn't have his Sdat right now, it would distract him from the noises those two weirdos were making in the cell next to him. Oddly Shiro who up until now had been held with Spike had been moved to the cell to his left where Magdalene had once been. Spike however was not here, nor was Asuka or Rei.

But then the noise of the door opening distracted Shinji from his thoughts. Standing in the doorway was none other then Asuka, she was carrying a high powered rifle slung over her shoulder.

"A-Asuka?" Shinji stammered out.

"Oh, it's that hot redhead...oh don't look at me that way I think your way hotter then she is!" Prime said to the nearly neked Red who was lying next to him.

"Be quite you idiots! Do you want the whole ship to hear you?" Asuka said before taking out a card and swiping it into the doorway of the cells holding Shinji, Shiro and the two otaku. "Now shut up and follow me! Were getting out of here!" Asuka said as she lead them intot he hallway.

"How did you get out?" Shiro asked.

"I don't want to talk about it...." Asuka said looking irritated.

"We have to find Ayanami and Spike! We can't just leave!" Shinji protested.

"I don't know where they are, the guard who I got this gun from didn't know, all he could tell me was that you guys were down here. Just be glad I came to get you at all without just escaping myself." She said as they moved to the lower level of the ship towards the cargo bay. As they entered the bay the first thing they saw was a huge spider like robot tank as well as several lesser vehicles housed there.

"Whoah, what is that?" Shinji asked in surprise.

"I don't know, but if you don't want to find out I suggest we go!" Asuka began to say. She then slid her card through another slot and the door to the outside world opened. It was pitch dark out there. As they exited though a number of flood lights came on blinding them.

"Hehehehehe....Asuka...very clever disarming my guard and escaping like that." I said as I looked down on them from above flanked by beastmen at my sides. "I would prefer to keep you alive, so I suggest you surrender right now and come quitely." Asuka then raised her assault rifle and shot out a spray of bullets sending about half the beastmen tumbling to the floor either dead or wounded and forcing me to take cover.

"Run I'll hold them off!" She shouted.

"A-Asuka! No I can't!" Shinji began to say, But Shiro grabbed his hand pulling him away.

"Shinji! We have no guns! We can't help her , lets just get out of here!" The two otaku had already began to sprint away as Shinji reluctantly followed as he was pulled by Shiro. As this happened Shinji heard more gun shots followed by Asukas scream as he close dhis eyes. He wasn't able to do anything to help her, why was he so weak and pathetic?

A bit later

"Well played everyone. I think they bought our performances." I said as the bullet ridden Asuka morpehed into Socks. The other beast men who had seemingly died also stood up. Socks had been firing blanks at us, the blood was all fake capsules that had been hidden on their bodies. Shinji and the others had all been fooled with some good old fashioned hollywood magic.

The next day

"The fetus grew more rapidly then I anticipated. We'll have to remove it sooner then later. Though there is some good news too, most of the dangerous genetic anomalys have been corrected. Her baby should live." Gaylord said as we both stood over Asuka who lay in bed.

"I suppose that's to be expected since my cells were introduced. It's a bit earlier then I had thought, but I see no reason we should not proceed accoridng to plan." I said as I left. "We will leave for China in five hours, be sure to carry it out by then." I said as Gaylord nodded in response. As I left the med wing I was stopped by Tiny in the hallway.

"Lady Manticore, there's been an incident."

"Oh, what do you mean by that?" He motioned for me to follow towards some noisey commotion down the hallway. I then entered the room to see several beastmen wrestling with what appeared to be a normal guy who was trying to get at Desuloli who was pressed agains the wall looking at this guy in what appeared to be a mixture of fear and anger.

"Get him away from me! I never want to see his ugly face again!" she shouted.

"Oh come on don't be so cold!" he said in a letcherous voice "If we just go on a date you'll see I'm not so bad!" He said reaching out trying to grab her ankle only to have his hand stomped on.

"Who the hells this joker?" I asked. He then turned to look at me, a moment of fear spread across his face.

"WAH! Lum this isn't what it looks like...wait your not Lum! How'd you like to go on a date! Whats your address and phone number?" He somehow wriggled out of the grasp of the beastmen before he came running at me only to have my tail smack him with enough force to send him flying across the room. However before I knew it he was right back on me again with inhuman speed as he wraped his arms around me in a vice like grip, rubbing his face against my chest.

"Oooh...three is so much better then jsut two!" he shouted with glee.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU BASTARD!" I shouted before emptying my voltage into his body. He let loose a scream as he fell to the floor smoking.

"Don't be so cold baby..." He said as I backed away. This guy wasn't human, to take this sort of abuse and still keep coming...he was just like ...

"You...your supposed to be Ataru Moroboshi!" I said backing away from him.

"Howed you guess? Why don't you tell me your name too sweety?" Before he could say anymore I picked him up with my tentacles, threw him agains tthe wall and hit him with a blast of cyclotrons causing everything around him to spontaniously combust.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sun May 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Earlier Elsewhere...

All we see is a trash can overflowing with some brown colored sludge that seems to be thrashing around in the can and a chewed up corpse of some dude in his early 20s.

In the midst of this ghastly sight, we also see a teenager, running for his dear life and panting "Oh man...oh man....I need to find help!"

Rei

Ikari-kun has been seperated from me

Manticore had betrayed and taken us away from William-sama, Claire, Katsuragi and the others

I can sense that Zero is very angry

and yet, I can't sense Soryu at all

so with nothing else to do....

I just rest my eyes and fall to sleep

"Rei...Rei...wake up!"

I feel someone tugging me and a voice I recognize

"That's it!"

ZAP!! I feel a surge go through my body, launching me a few inches in the air, but I land in...Manticore's tentacles

"Manticore? Why?", I ask her

"We can talk about this later, but I need you to get dressed", Manticore replies

A robot that's with her then tosses me a rather fancy looking dress and in a quick flash, I see the robot yell at me "put it on, wondergirl", in Soryu's voice. Even stranger, the robot's face looks exactly like Soryu's, except with no hair, but the face then morphs back to its real face.

"You need to be a bit hasty. Naomi and her friends will be over soon.", Manticore calmly informs me with a grin. She then tells her robot friend "Come on, Socks. I need to get ready", in which they leave.

If I wasn't so disoriented, I would've asked her if I was going to see Ikari again, but I need to get ready...

Though I also notice that there's a hat and heels on the floor, which I assume is part of my outfit for the thing that's going on.

about 7 minutes later, a guy with glasses, a weird hairstyle that resembles an eraser and is donning a military uniform walks in and informs "Lady Manticore told me to check on you to see if you're ready and since you are..most exquisitely ready, come with me."

With me all dressed up, I get up and follow the strange man to what appears to be a large room with a big table, all done up in a rather odd an fascinating, beautiful way.

The man then escorts me to my seat, in which I sit down. I then hear Manticore tell me "You look great, Rei. I knew that would most fit you the best."

"Indeed", another voice tells me.

Its the voice of Naomi, who is dressed up in what could possibly be the more beautful dress ever made.

I just nod in response at both of them, but then, I look around the table and spot...Ikari.

My eyes widen.

His eyes widen.

I smile.

He smiles back.

However, some weird, creepy guy leans his head in the way and tells me "Hey little girl. You...you...you", but is then pulled back by this old man that growls at him "Keep control of your urges, Steven, or you'll get kicked out."

With the weird man out of the way, I see Ikari again, who's worried looking face then shifts back to a smile. However, he then asks me "Have you seen Asuka by any chance?"

"No, I haven't, Ikari-kun. I can't even sense her presence, either.", I reply.

I then see someone put down a plate of rich looking food in front of me, in which a joyfully sounding voice tells me "Dig in, sweetie"

However, I noticed that the plate is just full of vegetables, in which I ask "Umm...can I have some meat?"

"Someone told me that you didn't like eating meat, but if you say you like meat...here you go!", the man replies, in which I see some chicken and steak fall into my plate.

"Thank you", I reply

"No problem", was his response, in which he then walks away.

However, all of a sudden, I sense a presence.

Soryu's presense.

I see a couple of animal-like guards helping a very sickly, pale looking Soryu walking her to her seat. Despite her equally fancy looking dress, it seems that she doesn't look very good at all right now...and also quite chunkier than before

After she's seated, I ask Ikari "Why does Soryu looks..fat?"

"She's not fat, Ayanami. She's pregnant. Misato should teach you about motherhood when we see her again", he replies.

However, I then focus on Soryu again, who just looks sweaty, very out of it and ready to throw up at any moment. Her hair seems quite messy as well and her clips are not on.

Even though I know it is Soryu,, she isn't acting like how I know her at all.

Some time passes by and we suddenly get into what is called karaoke hour.

this guy called Gaylord sings a creepy song

this girl (Who I forgot her name) sings this fairly angry song. Not as angry as some songs i've heard that Johnson played to me, but close enough.

that weirdo that I saw earlier then sings a really noisy, angry song. However, he began to freak out, leading him, the old man, the old man's wife and the girl to leave early.

Naomi sings a song. her voice is beautiful.

But after she finishes her song, Naomi then whispers to Manticore and they suddenly leave.

I then ask Ikari "Where did they go?"

"I don't know, Ayanami", he replies.

I then look at Soryu again. She's now panting, gasping and clutching strongly to the table. She looks like she's in major pain and misery.

I then talk to Ikari a bit longer, but then a body crash lands onto the table.

Its Manticore...except wearing a red dress and her hair is in a ponytail.

Also, a ninja gal of sorts jumps on top the table and tells Manticore "Your time is done, Mai. We fight....TO THE DEATH...and I get some sexy boys afterwards."

However, I then witness Manticore get back up, using her feet to kick the ninja, who sounds exactly like Naomi, off of the table.

This other gal with an odd haircolor runs out of the room and her robot friend starts yelling out stuff I do not understand.

Manticore and the Ninja fight for some time, with some odd giggling from them popping up, until the doors kick back up, with a figure of a woman with her hair done in a weird way, shouts out "Mai and Ibuki! You ain't pain like the type I deliver. The type I enjoy!"

she then walks out, but however, everyone starts cracking up.

The gal looks angry, while Ninja, who is totally Naomi, shouts out "Okay...party's over."

"Yeah...fuckin' DesuLoli ruined the fun", Manticore replied. I then hear her whisper "bitch"

DesuLoli storms off. Her robot friend follows and all I do is stand...wondering what will happen next....
Last edited by GasmaskAvenger on Mon May 17, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon May 17, 2010 11:53 am

Somewhere else

"NYAHAHAHA!! Behold the emisary of destruction! Mege Mickey MK II" The deranged mouse man shouted at the three vampires behind him as he unveiled a bizzare robot that resembled Jetalone but with his own face added onto the mechas head. Everything had his face on it , from toilet paper to doorknobs everything in his base had his face on it.

"Shiiiit! Man why you gotta be putting your mug on everything! Why do I gotta be lookin at your ugly mug every time I take a shit?" Chucky asked , but in the next moment he was on the floor spasming as soon as Mickey pressed a button on something that looked like a palm buzzer on his hand. Before he had gotten the three of them out of the immobilization cannons good he had surgically implanted a chip into each vampire which he could use to induce great pain if they tried to go against him.

"Watch your mouth! If you must speak of my face you will only do it in praises to how handsome I am! Now Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the handsomest mouse of them all?" He squeeked as he looked down at Chucky. "I can't here you! DO YOU WANT TO BE A BROKEN MIRROR?" he shouted, his eyes bugging out as he pressed the buzzer again.

"GAHHH!! Ok...ok I give you are..."

"Yes that's right ! Nyahahahaha! Now lets get all of this loaded up. My sources tell me our target is getting ready to move."

Back at the ship

A smoking Ataru was tossed inside of the cell the Otaku had occupied up until rectly. My cyclotron attack had set everything around him ablaze, turning his clothes to ashes but he aside from looking a little burnt out he was completely ok. This guy may be annoying but he might actually be useful for something. Keeping him around may have some merit afterall, but first I'd have to try to find a way to get him under control a bit more.

"Don't be so cold! I think your Mai costumes really sexy!" Ataru shouted with a grin on his face as he pressed himself against the bars. Maybe I should have stuck him in Magdalenes old cell instead, if he was anything like the real Ataru this might not hold him. I put a hand on the bars of the cell letting loose a jolt of high voltage electricity.

"Wauuugghh!" He shouted before falling over spasming.

"Now now, I know I'm irresistibly sexy....but a life without restraint will only bring you ruin. I'll be back later to make you a proposition."

"A-A Proposition?" He shouted getting back up again probably misundertanding the meaning of my words.

Later

I was still wearing the Mai Shiranai costume from last night when Naomi and I had put on our post dinner cosplay act. Right now I was standing in front of a tube with a growing fetus inside it. Gaylord had removed Asukas child much earlier then we thought he would have had to and she was now floating in the tube in front of me. Due to the introduction of my dna she was leaching nutrients off Asuka much faster then expected. Had she been left alone, Asuka would have been drained of life by her own child. I noticed something odd about it. She only had one eye, apparently Gaylord hadnt been able to fix that. I felt bad about how Asuka was going to react when she found out but at least the baby would live now. Now that this was settled I could attent do our departure I wanted to leave with in the next few hours but first I had to make sure everything was in place. We would be taking on the overlords forces directly to take that water. The idea was a pretty exciting one, after being pushed around by his forces so much I could finnally give something back to him.

Before that though I wanted to find out more about what happened with Undine and Magdalene when they had gone out earlier to look for that Eva. I walked ove rto Undines room before opening the door only to be greeted by a very unexpected sight. Undine and the newly cloned Spot were both in bed with each other naked. Undine hearing the door open rolled over with a yawn before looking up at me.

"Whoah, uhhh...sorry I didn't know you were busy." I said as I began to back out of the room.

"Manticore? Wait what..." The effects of the heart ring had worn off by now, but no sooner had Undine gotten up to ask me, did she notice Spot, still naked and asleep in her bed. She then remembered what had happened the previous night. "Oh...we...we did it..." she said looking back and forth between me ans spot looking very unsure about what to do. There was then a bit of a silence, what had happened last night? Was she into beast men or did she just get really drunk? I hadn't seen Undine much at the party and didn't know that I had accidently hit her with the ring so I was fairly clueless about what all was going on. The only thing I knew was that whatever it was that was going on was extremely awkward and I might do well to get out of here. I'd just have to ask Magdalene or Socks about what happened.

"W-Well since your busy I'll just be going now. I've got something to ask you alter, but it'd nothing urgent so I can wait." I said as I began to edge my way back towards the door.

Ryjin
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Ryjin » Tue May 25, 2010 9:04 pm

"But...we gotta get a plan together first." Johnson told us in a tone that was serious for the most part but with just the right tinge of sarcasm. He was right of course; need to cool my jets, getting the kids back was more important then any of this petty bullshit. Need to let this shit go.

Misato was the first to reply with, “Agreed. What ever plan we need to get together we need to get it together fast, before she drops the children and Zero off at some hidden base.” She was she was trying her hardest to fight back her rage, fear and concern over what had happened to them, it was all to visible on her face.

“They’re not going anywhere.” I retorted trying my best to sound reassuring, “That green skinned bitch is going to keep them very close.”

“How sure are you of that?” Scab asked turning his attention towards me.

“Very, first off she’s going to use them as insurance since she knows full that if pressed we will pull something out of our collective asses and find some way to blow up her ship so if they’re there we can’t do that, second she’s gonna want to keep an eye on them, not only the kids but she’s not gonna want to let Zero out her sight, third by keeping them in her ship it makes it hard for us to get to them so she can limit our point of entry forcing us into her hand and fourth continuing on that point she can use them as the carrot on a stick; she’s using us and so long as the kids are by her she knows were we are gonna be so yeah I’m pretty sure.” I said matter of factly to which Johnson nodded and agreed, “Yeah that sounds like her.”

Johnson then stopped to ponder something and look out at all of us and said, “Ok we’re gonna need to figure ways on that ship and where the kids are being held.”

“Sounds good but how are we going to pull off that?” I asked wondering where he was going with this.

He looked back over at me with that shit eating grin of his that seems to project past his mask and replied, “Oh that part is gonna be easy.” He then abruptly and gleefully pivoted in place to face his female companion and said to her, “Leslie baby, mind giving us hand here?”

A most mischievous grin appeared on her face as she replied back, “Of course.”

Ok, we now had a scout/spy to get us some intel now we just needed to figure out how we’re gonna get them plus a several hundred ton bio-robot back on terra-firma and as I begin to turn the gears in my head over that quandary Scab expressed that point out load saying, “Now we just need a plan to get them and that robot down. There has to be some way to force that ship down with out destroying it but from what I can tell the weapons we got are either gonna so small or overkill.” He stopped and thinked over his line of thought for second before turning towards Leslie and asking her, “Mind if we add espionage to your list. You could strap some explosives to what ever anti-gravity thing that’s keeping that ship afloat, that should force them down.”

“Yeah, that works.” I threw in also turning my attention to Leslie, “As ship goes down get the kids over to Zero and strap in and after it crashed we’ll use Jet Alone to help pry you guys out.” Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Misato seemed to react kinda funny when I mentioned Jet Alone.

Leslie thought it over and cautiously replied, “I can try but we might need a back up plan since if it gets hairy while getting those kids out I doubt I’ll be able plant bombs with them in tow.”

“Alright if it gets hairy just get the kids out of the ship and we’ll worry about Zero later.” Scab replied.

“Greeeat, now I get to play bullet dodging baby-sitter for a couple of kids.” She piped out in mock sarcasm, she then looked over at Johnson and informed him in the same tone, “You’re gonna really owe me for this one.”

Johnson replied to her “threat” exuding that grin of his, “Is that a promise?” He then turned back to the rest of us, “Alright what’s the back-up; would rather not let Manticore keep Zero any longer then we need to.”

Hmmmmm, what’s another way to disable it with out destroying it……. “I think I got it, I got a plan to take down her ship but we’re gonna have to track down Shiro first.”

Ok, I’m listening.” Johnson responded while the others noted the same in their own unique non-verbal mannerisms.

“Alright, for those of us that have been here from the start remember my plan to strike back against the Overlord before we got separated and all that shit way back when?”

“Yeah.” Phoenix replied with a look that both told she was intrigued but at the same wanted me to get on with it.

“Well we never got around to the last objective which was to take over that JSSDF air force base and to use Shiros liberal knowledge of computers along with the bases satellite uplinks to take over an orbiting particle bolt cannon or two, between their damage output added to their EMP each hit would generate that should let us take it down in mostly one piece and after he high jacks them we can program them to follow Jet Alones uplink and there we go.”

Phoenix mulled over the pros and cons my plan in her head then remark, “Well let’s hope Leslie can pull it off since it’s not much of a main plan, it hinges on too many variables but yeah, it’s about the only alternative I can think of and to top it off we can use the Trident back with us. Ok let get rest up and some food in us then well go looking for the fucking idiot, I’ll take my VTOL and scout ahead, you can have your robot back. ”

Well looks like I’m gonna be fighting her again, ain’t this a bitch……. The best part about this is I almost had her, if they just took a little longer to get there this would of never happened. Well at lest I still have my guns, a little low on ammo since they didn’t know to look when they grabbed me but what I got left should be enough. But enough of this, it’s time to get some much needed rest.

Later........
While Phoenix got her plane ready the rest of where standing in front of Jet Alone, Scab gave out an impressed whistle asking, “This babies yours?” while Leslie didn’t seem all that phased. Misato on the other hand, well it seems like she had a prier relationship with old JA her which didn’t seem to go over all to well. With all the supplies we needed loaded up Lil Z’ floated us up (well outside of Leslie, she flew her won danged self up) and for the first time in a long while I felt home again…..
"The Constitution was our last, best hope for peace... It failed. But, in the Year of the War against the Globalists, it became something greater: our last, best hope

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

The ship slowly ascended into the sky, unfortunately even with Spikes help we didn't know the exact location of the springs. Only the genral area that they were located in. Well it didn't matter, we needed to plan a bit for our assualt before moving in anyway and doing so from space would be the best place since that would be where the initial volley would be thrown from. Right now I was concerned with another matter though.

Two beastmen took a woman who looked identical to Lum into the prison cell Ataru was in. Apparently Demiurge of all people had caught her snooping around the ship and incapacitated her with his illusions. That was very uncharacteristic of him, the mysterious goat headed man whose actions never make sense to those who cannot view the stream of time and space from the outside. He vanished once more before he could offer any sort of explanation though. Whatever the case this was all highly suspicious. Why had this girl who looked like the same character I had partially modeled my own form after gained his attention? Was she a freind of Atarus? It would make sense, if they were acting out the roles of the characters they based their forms off of it would only make sense she would follow him here. But it seemed a bit out of character for Demiurge to act based on that alone. Something else was probably going on here.

"Gah Lum!" Ataru said in surprise as they placed her in the cell with him. Unlike what he would do with any other girl, he wasn't about to take advantage of her. I pulled up a patio chair complete with an umbrella in front of the cell while sipping on a glass of lemonade, wearing shades as I waited for her to wake up.

"Uhhh...my head..."

"Yo..." I said to get her attention as she turned to look at me.

"Wh-Why did you put me in here? What did I do?" She asked indignantly.

"Why does everyone think they can just tresspass in my ship with no consequences? Anyway why are you here?" I asked her as I removed my shades casually.

"I uhhh....came to look for Darling!" She said pointing at Ataru.

"Gah! You gotta move me to another cell! I don't want to be alone with her!" Ataru said jumping agains the bars.

I glanced between the two of them. The girl who looked like Lum seemed to get a look of realization on her face as she got up and electrocuted Ataru shouting "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"GWAAAAA!!!" Ataru screamed.

"I see...Well even if you are telling the truth, if your anything like your fictional counterparts you'd make a mess of my ship, so I'll just leave you here for now. If you have another reason to be here you feel like telling me, eyes and ears are always much closer then you think." I said as I began to get up. But as I did so the door opened as Asuka emerged from it. I didn't see it but the girl who looked like Lum had an utterly shocked look on her face as she saw the redhead.

"Manticore...my baby where is she?" She asked me with a serious look on her face.

"Oh...uhhh...right...Asuka I think you should rest a bit more before we go see her." I said. I was not looking foreward to this.

"I want to see her now!" She demanded stamping her foot.

"Alright...." Well I might as well get it over with.

"Hey cutie, could you give me your address and phone number?" Atrua asked as he pressed his face against the bars.

"Who are those losers?" Asuka asked looking at the two of them with distain.

"Ah, just a couple of weirdos who can't distinguish reality from fantasy, don't worry about them." I said as we both walked out. Boy that Lum girl sure looked pissed at my comment.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Sometime earlier, at an undisclosed time....

Mr. Johnson

As I and Leslie sat in a room in the place that Phoenix made refuge in, I started thinking ways to get Rei out of our former friend's grasps.

"Hey Leslie! I got an idea!!!", I stood up, holding my right index finger up and shifting my eyes towards Leslie, who is still, interestingly enough, in her LadyD form. (I guess she's really being ready for combat.)

She turned her head towards my way and replied, "Go ahead and feed it to my head, William."

"Well, as you already know, a friend of mine, after I and some others ditched Phoenix last time, turned against us and recently kidnapped Rei. I would like to rescue her from my friend's clutches, but since she knows who I am already, I need your help."

"Sure thing, William. I would so love to carve my way through whatever enemies you want dead.", Leslie slid her nails against each other and sported a devious grin on her face

"Actually...no. Not this time.", I sternly replied.

Leslie's grin shifted into a look of major disappointed, in which she replied "Awww. So what do ya need my help, then?"

"Well..I just realized that my friend looks a lot like this gal from this anime. Except green. So...i'm thinking that you could...well..cosplay as this gal, get into my friend's ship and try to befriend her and act as said character until the time is right, in which you'll have the okay to break free and go on a killing spree, while you also rescue Rei. Think you can do that?"

"Hmmmmm...so what anime?", Leslei asked, having her right hand over her chin.

"Well...I don't have any copies on me, but...I think we can drop by a Video Shop that I saw nearby to get started on you imitating her.", I replied.

"Well...sounds fine. In fact...we'll just leave right now. Just put you're arms around me.", Leslie informed me.

"Sure thing.", I replied as I walked up towards her and placed my arts around her waiste. She then began to lift off the floor and started to fly towards a shaft that opened up to outside.

Some time later, Leslie (With me holding on to her as tight as I can without hurting her) landed by the video shop. I then let go of my arms around her and walked inside the store, with Leslie following me behind.

As I stopped by the "Anime" section, I started to look around to see if I could find the series. After shuffling through copies of Vampire Hunter D, Bubblegum Crisis, Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, Buster Lagann and such, I finally found it.

"AH HAH!!! Here it is!", I shouted in excitement and satisfaction.

Leslie walked up towards me and asked, "So...I wonder what it is?", pondering.

I then took one of the many DVDs of the series and showed it to her, with Leslie replying "Oh....you gotta be shitting me?"

"Yes, Leslie. I want you to cosplay as Lum, sneak inside the ship and completely act as her.", I informed her.

Leslie, looking like she's at a total loss, asked me "That means..."

"Yeah...you need to be in your human form in order to pull it off. Luckily, this video store, weirdly enough, has a special cosplay section, and considering Lum's popularity, there has to be a costume of her in stock.", I told her.

"So...what we gonna do, then?", Leslie asked me, wondering what will be our next movie.

"Well...we're gonna be in here for a long time. We got a lot of Urusei Yatsura to get through in so little time and since you are not Lum, you need to be able to act as her as authentically as possible. So kick back and make yourself home, Leslie. We got a Urusei Yatsura marathon to get through", I told Leslie.

So yeah...that's a lot of obnoxious aliens for one day, eh?

Oh, whatever...I suck.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

On board the Abbaddon

"I know she might look strange...but she'll be healthy, I mean she has my cells and..."

"Fuck you! I just wanted my baby to be normal and happy! But now she'll be a monster like you! No even worse! Get out of here! I don't want to see your stupid face anymore!" Asuka shouted before shoving my out.

I left Asukas room heading back to my quarters, that had not been pleasant at all. I really wasn't good at dealing with this sort of situation.

Several hostile satilites came into view only to get eleiminated by an electromagnetic pulse from the ship. The overlord seemed to have put quite a few of these up here. I stood in my quarters looking out at the once blue earth, now shimmering with a reddish hue. One couldn't really appreciate the havoc third impact had wrought on the place without seeing it from this view.

From the corner of my eye I noticed a cloud of nanites coming together to form Socks, at least partially, the form that appeared was only the size of a small puppy. After forming four legs he romped over and seemed to look at me expectantly. "Socks, what is it?"

"It's about your former team mates. I've been receiving updates from the parts of myself left inside Jetalone and the Trident. They appear to be following us below, heading into Chinese space."

"WHAT!?" I shouted at him, this wasn't what I had planned. Shinji should have told them we were going to the east coast of America. Shiro had no reason to believe we were going anywhere else either. So how was it that they were following us into China? Unless they decided to take the scenic route and head inland and only appeared to be following us? But no this was no coincidence, they were tracking us somehow. This was bad, not because I had any reason to think they could take the Abbaddon before we reached our destination. No the reason why I was worried was because if they walked right intot he overlords terretory they would end up being captured ruining everything.

"How is it that they could be finding us? They must be tracking us somehow. We did take several new people on board recently. One of them may either be a spy for my former group or the overlord and is trying to mess with us. Of course I can't rule out that one of our older members may also be a spy for the overlord either. If it's a spy from my old group, Spike, Asuka and Rei can be ruled out, they would have alerted them to our location sooner if that had been the case. Assuming that it's my old group and not the overlord, that means the spy would be one or more of these four people, Desuloli, Wieland, Ataru or Lum. I want you to keep a very close eye on all four of them. If any of them tries to send a transmission or does anything else suspicious I want you to tell me. But also watch everyone else, if this is the overlords doing it could be almost anyone on the ship."

Socks merely nodded before dispersing into a cloud of nanites.

Later

The ship stopped in orbit, waiting in space above the general area that Spike said the springs were. We didn't know exactly where they were though. I headed over to the bridge where the crew was presently analyzing the terrain.

"Lady Manticore, we believe this to be the location of the springs. Theres a number of suspicious bodies of water as well as a lake near Wuhan, just like the prisoner described." the beastman grunted out.

"I see, we can't act unless were absolutley certain though. I'll take a scout team down to make sure this is what we are looking for." This would be a test to see who exactly it was that was feeding our location to my old group. If it was the overlord I would expect this to be a trap. We would need to be extra cautious. But if our opponents had their guard down it would either mean that this was not the overlords doing or that we were simply in the wrong location.

DevRei17
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby DevRei17 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Nostalgia is beginning to hit me. Like a cool summer breeze on a hot day.

I'm tagging along with Manticore and his pals to the springs where this whole problem started.

Hopefully I can find a Spring of Drowned Man or something, because frankly, it's not so much turning into a girl that bothers me but the fact I'm sick of Ranma and I don't want really anything to do with it. Heck, Manticore agrees Urusei Yatsura was Takahashi's TRUE masterpiece.

Rock the Planet indeed.

Enough about Ranma, the springs are still cool though.
It should be fun.
Also known as Cowboy Dev.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

I walked over to the closet where the armor of the beast was stored. I prodded it with a tentacle waking it up as it uncurled.

"Ok, time for us to go." I said as it came around my body forming my armor. After doing that I hoisted the H-gun putting it into a holster on my back.

Accompanying me to the surface would be Socks, Moeblob, Penetrator, Magdalene, Undine, Demiurge and Spike who would be acting as our guide. After this was over I didn't care if he tried to leave, but until this mission was done I had to make sure he didn't try to run for it so I had him injected with some nanites from Socks which would paralyze him if he tried to escape.

As I walked into the hallway I heard a clang as I turned to see Asuka outfitted in the new power armor I had Gaylord make for her.

"Your taking me with you! I've gotta pay the overlord back for what he did to me!" She said angrily.

"No can do, this is a scouting mission. But don't worry, you'll get your chance to fight soon enough. In any case, Asuka you shouldn't blame your baby for this. It's not her fault that she came out a little different."

"If your not taking me with you, leave me alone!" She said before storming away. In this state of mind she'd only be a liability in a scouting mission so it was best to leave her behind.

I then met down with the others who were already gathered in the shuttle bay including Spike who we were taking along with us.

"Ok everyone, do we have everything?" I asked as I went over our supplies which included a small container full of live mice to test the springs, stealth nanites, several blank masks we could use to make disguises if the nanites failed and of course the strongest hand held weapons we could carry.

"Everything is here and accounted for." Socks said nodding.

Moeblob smiled as she remembered the orders she got before joining me "Keep up the charade, even if you have to sacrifice more then a thousand of our allies Manticore must not find out the truth." This was her fathers terretory. If she got lucky she might just end up being free of the bothersome old pervert before the end of the mission.

After I made sure we had all our supplies we got on board the shuttle and engaged the stealth system before launching. The shuttle rapidly descended before slowing down and hovering over the area. We picked a secluded area in the forest to land.

According to the report, this area mostly seemed to be inhabited by martial artists with strange powers, but there wasn't enough intel to really know what all was here. We had to find that out on our own before making our move.

Ryjin
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Ryjin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

“Got a possible contact on my radar, about three miles to the north west. IR is going nuts, defiantly an N2 power source.”

“Gottcha Phoenix, maintain holding orbit and radio silence while I investigate, this is Ryujin out.”

It’s been a week since Manticore betrayed us; Leslie has since sent word to us that she has infiltrated her ship and the rest of us have been busy trying to track down Shiro, Spike and the Trident Land Cruiser but for the past three days we’ve been chasing nothing but ghosts, who new that a giant fucking robot would be so hard to find?

I dropped the gear down into first and eased up on the accelerator while keeping to the hills trying my best to turn my 200 foot tall, several hundred ton super robot into a ninja; yeah I know fat chance but just incase it turned out to a hostile like one of those mutant Evas instead of our comrades I wanted to give it as little warning as possible.

I peek around the hills edge and let out a sigh of relief as lo and behold just up ahead walking down National Route 139 was that most hideous lump of purple and green metal and nano-composite to ever walk God’s green earth which right now was a most beautiful of sights.

“Well shit, is that them?” Johnson asked from behind me.

“Seems that way.” I replied back to him after which Scab added, “Just be careful, it might be another unit or it could have been commandeered.”

“Yeah, I set up a secret transmission code with him a while back; if he doesn’t reply back we’ll assume it’s an enemy unit.” I assure him as I hit the transmit button and wait, tense seconds of silence crept by feeling like minutes and then the all clear single came back, it was them.

“Shiro man, is that you!” I shout over the radio.

“Ummmm yeah, yeah it’s me… ummmmm I got Shinji….”

“You got Shinji! I yelled along with almost everyone else in the cockpit cutting him off, Johnson added, “How…. how about Rei? Is she alright?”

“Mmmmm I, I don’t know, I don’t know. Look me and Spike were captured by Manticore, she’s got this like big ship now, and then out of no where Asuka breaks us out along with Shinji and a few others but during the escape… she….. she…. Manticore…. she had her guards gun her down.”

“What!” I yelled out in disbelief.

“She’s…. Asuka…. Manticore, she killed her………..”

Those words hit me…. hit us hard, even Johnson who never got along with her to well seemed shocked to hear this; Misato was doing her all to keep back her tears. Well there was no lying to ourselves now, no holding back. Manticore had gone too far and nothing will stop my rage this time.

“But…. but I do have some good news… I guess.” Shiro strutted over the radio, “I, I know where she’s, where Manticore’s going.”

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 am

Just to be on the safe side I had Socks send the shuttle back up on standby hiding in the clouds til we needed it just in case someone decided to go poking around here. After activating the stealth nanites we headed into town.

The place was crawling with a bunch of shady characters who would look at home in a kung fu movie or a martial arts anime. On top of that a number of Asuka clones seemed to be hanging aorund here, some of which were armored. The armored clones could be a potential problem. I knew their helmets were equipt with infrared vision which could detect us, though this wasn't on by default.

"Socks, I want you to send in some nanites and disable the infrared function in those clones helmets. It'd be bad if they see us." I said as Socks shrank slightly, sending out a cloud of nanites to nip this in the bud before it became a problem.

"Now Spike, you've been here before, where exactly are those springs? I'd prefer to find them and move onto the next phase of the plan before any of the locals get suspicious."

"Hmmm...Well I'm not entirely sure, but I seem to recall its this way. There's a lake near the center of the town and the springs are to the left of it."

"I see, if your information proves to be correct I'll allow you to go free and use the spring of drowned man or whatever it is you want to do. Though if you have plans for those springs you better take the water quickly. After we get what we want, I'm nuking this entire area to make sure no one else is able to use them." Spike nodded looking a little nervous at that.

As we made our way through the village I spotted a familiar site, it was the vampire eva. "What the hells that thing doing here?" I asked as I looked at the armored beast. "Well....looks like fates smiled on me today, not only will I get the water but a second eva to boot....not bad...I wonde rif the pilots around here. Demiurge, you should know is he? I'm sure Asuka would love to have a word with him..." I said with a smile, if I could take Oscar prisoner, that'd be a third bonus to coming here. Yes, having that little bastard under my heal would be quite satisfying.

"Hmmmm...." Demiurge closed his eyes for a moment as he opened his third eye. "The boy you seek is beneath the lake, int he princess's palace."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I asked a bit confused by the statement.

"I mean what I said, he is beneath the lake in the princess's palace." Was there something beneath that lake? No matter, after we got what we wanted, I would vaporize the lake and expose anything that was under it.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

•      
  •      

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Somewhere in China....

"So....you have my helmet for me?", an unknown voiced asked a woman sitting on a throne, drinking red wine out of a glass shaped like Buddah.

"Of course, I have it ready for you. Its on the table.", the woman informed the unknown person. "a friend of mine had modified it to include a voice manipulator to mask your voice. Like I said, I was concerned that...well...considering your past history, a lot of people would not take you very seriously, despite you already amassing a reign of terror in both my kingdom and in Avalon, so that's why the manipulator was added". As she said those words, the person, dressed in black SWAT-ish body armor lifted a full head helmet off the table and put it on its head.

As soon as it put the helmet on, the person's voice turned into a gruff, militant-esque growl straight out of a hard ass drill sergeant in the worst of the worst of Boot Camps. "Well, now this will scare the living hell out of pathetic felons that get in my way. Justice above all and yes, Princess, I will ensure that no tresspassers will get into here. Mark my word".

As the person started to walk out of the throne, the Princess then told the person "I can trust you on that. From time to time, you have proven me to be a good asset to my kingdom. Oh...and when you attack...bring out Mr. Bitey for me. That'll show 'em to not fuck with me"

The person then quickly replied with a twisted squee, "Of course I will. Especially since I like the feeling of when Mr. Bitey purrs on me in the midst of a battlefield."

Mr. Johnson

“But…. but I do have some good news… I guess.” Shiro strutted over the radio, “I, I know where she’s, where Manticore’s going.”

Hmmm...so little miss Germany is dead? Nah, I don't fucking buy it. Just like how I did not buy ol' Ryujin's supposed death. I guess I mock the face of death.

Anyways, me and my pals are in China, along with LadyWargreymon herself (Who I forgot to mention the last time I spoke to you all, fucks). Leslie is undercover in Manticore's ship cosplaying as Lum (much to her frustration, since she rather paint the ship red and bust the kids out of there) and I myself is still worried about how Rei is dealing with herself on that ship.

However, we then stop at a rather...familiar looking spot, complete with exotic plants and springs around us, all complete with a mountain and some shit like that.

"Where the fuck are we? Did we just...walk onto the album art of Hawkwind's 'Warrior on the Edge of Time'?", I pondered out loud.

"Oh you better not bring Hawkwind up, William. I still want to listen to some more, you fucking dick", Ryujin shouted out. "besides, we got other, more important matters to deal with, rather than comparing scenary to British album art"

"Like how we need to rescue the kids...and retrieve Asuka's body", Misato added.

"Misato, I REALLY doubt Asuka is dead. Reeks of bullshit to me", I quipped in response.

Misato then turned around, grabbed me by my trench and screamed, "Do you ever take goddamn death seriously? Huh? Answer me you gas masked poopyhead! Answer me!!"

Being taken aback a bit, I then yelped "Well...that's just how life works around in my place...", I replied

However, our argument was cut short by Ryujin shouted out, "Aw fuck, we got some company"

Misato then immediately let me go in which I turned around and saw this person of sorts in a full body armor suit of sorts. His body movement striked me as being oddly feminine, but he then growled out, "What are you sons of bitches and bitches are doing by Princess Tsang's yard?"

Me being a total smart-ass walked into his view and replied, "More like who do you think you are? The love child of motherfucking Bill Williamson and goddamn Samus Aran?"

However, before he could reply, he then started to stomp around, screaming "God motherfucking dammit dammit dammit!". He then turned towards us and replied "excuse me, I need to redo my introduction. May I?"

All we did was nod in a very unsure manner, in which the man then ran out of view. As soon as he returned, he started to slowly walk towards us while saying "Prepare for trouble and make it double. To protect the world from fuckers who dare to cross the law and to unite all of those in the name of law and order. To denounce criminals worldwide...to extend fear taticts for government empowerment from the earth to the stars above."

"Ummm...guys...this sounds oddly familiar", I whispered to the others with a sense of déjà vu.

"Yeah. Something about this guy's motto reeks of something me and the hood mocked back in the day. I think I know what it is, but I just can't put my finger onto it", Ryujin whispered back.

"Me, judge and jury....and my partner....MR. BITEY!!!", the man growled in a joyous fashion that was rather odd.

At first, I replied, "What? We should fear your pet cat, eh?", but then the guy pulled out a goddamn minigun, of all things, which prompted me to yell, "that's no pussy, that's a freaking minigun!!!! RUN AWAY!!!"

Right before the minigun got the chance to spread its fire, me and the gang ran away like the knights of the round table in the presence of a killer rabbit, getting away from the man and his pet minigun as far away as possible.

As we finally got into a safe place, I then asked the others "Well...what shall we do now?"

Before anyone could reply, we saw a very familiar spacecraft enter the atmosphere, which prompted Ryujin to grunt "Manticore! That bitch is here!"

"Aw hell no", I replied back. "First Mr. Freako and his BFG and now Maticore and her crew of fuckheads! What a goddamn day. Do you got a plan, ol' buddy?"

"Well, sort of. But first...we need to merge our ideas into one to make it work out well", Ryujin replied in a more enthusiastic tone, in which we all nodded in response. "Good...now let's get brainstorming to take these sonofbitches down...now!!"

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 am

Before anyone had a chance to really come up with a plan though several jeeps pulled up not too far from where they were hiding. Out of the first jeep steeped two Asuka clones, one of which was armored. Something a bit more unexpected emerged from the back seat , a large panda on a gold chained leash which seemed to be carrying a large Chinese style mace in one of its paws which was somehow able to grasp it. Stepping out of the second jeep was a strange person who almost looked like a human sized bipedal monkey. Strapped to his back was a nyoi bo staff. Accompanying him was a shorter man with a pigs face. Anyone familiar with the journey to the west story would recognize these two as the monkey god sun wu kong and the pig Zhu Bajie, they too were also accompanied by an armored Asuka clone.

The first armored clone smacked the side of her helmet "Somethings wrong, the infrareds not working."

"Mines out too. Keep an eye out for the intruders." the other clone warned

Meanwhile

"I lost track of the targets, some of the clones went to intercept them around where I lost track of them." The masked figure said masks com link.

"I see...I have a plan. It's been awhile since the girls and I have had a good meal." she said as she walked over to several rows of mysterious women with porcelain skin who were sitting at her side. They were all very beautiful wearing expensive looking chinese dresses, but something was off, none of them had any eyes or noses.

Back on the surface

The clones and their helpers were getting closer, it looked like this could turn into a fight soon. However before it could Johnson felt someone tap him on the shoulder, he wasn't expecting this and nearly made a noise but held it in. Standing behind him was a very strange individual, it almost seemed to be an old man with a long flowing beard going down to his feet. But on closer inspection, this wasn't human, it had green skin and a turtle shell on its back.

"They're closing in on you guys. I can help you escape." He wheezed out.

"What the fucks that?" Ryujin began to say but before he could the turtle had already turned and waved his staff at the lake , what appeared to be a tunnel formed in the water as he headed for it motioning the others to follow him.

"We can't trust this guy! We shouldn't go!" Phoenix protested, but clone reinforcements were arriving as several tanks pulled up, one of which had what appeared to be a ten foot tall sumo wrestler riding on top of it.

"Hold on I'm going to check this out." Johnson said as he ran after the turtle man into the tunnel.

"Johnson wait!" Ryujin began to say but he was already gone, it was either follow him or face these guys which were closing in. Reluctantly the others followed after Shinji.

The tunnel eventually lead to a very unexpected place. It appeared to be a huge oriental palace beneath the ocean! The door was flanked by gold statues of a Chinese dragon and a tiger, both nearly fifty feet tall. With a wave of his staff the turtle opened the doors allowing the others to enter. Inside was an amazing looking palace full of very pretty and seemingly human girls who enthusiastically rushed in to greet they're visitors.

"Now, now girls show a bit of restraint." They heard a female voice echoe through the palace. Making a grand entrance the air seemed to shimmer as a new woman materialized in a whirlwind of fire and smoke which quickly dissipted. She had long snow white hair and seemed to be dressed like some sort of a princess. "Greetings, my name is Princess Tsang, welcome to my place. I assure you, that you will be safe from the overlords forces here." she said with a smile as she approached them. "Why don't you all join me for dinner, it's been awhile since the girls and I have had company."

The turtle however looked a little concerned as he walked over and tugged the side of her skirt.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm busy?" Tsang said irritated.

"Princess....when I was outside I felt another presence besides our guests." He wheezed out.

"It's of no consequence, our security should be more then enough to handle anything that might come our way. I'll see to this matter later. Now go make yourself useful and prepare us some food with your magic!" She said brushing the worried looking turtle man aside. "Now if you all will just follow me!" she said to everyone as she lead the way to the dining hall.

Watching through the crack of a door in a nearby room was Oscar.

"What the hell are they doing here? What's the princess thinking luring them down here? If they see me I'm dead! "Xyi, quick find me someone male, if I spend enough time with him I'll turn back into a girl and they won't recognize me!" he commanded a pale skinned faceless woman who resembled a life sized porcelain china doll.

"Ummm...I think if you turned female you would still have a similar problem. The female clones of your progenetor are also known to be their enemies." she said as she served the nervous Oscar some tea.

"Damn, your right! You've gotta get me out of here while theyre distracted!" He said as Xyi nodded.

"I'll see what I can do..." she said in reply. "But I doubt it will be a problem, within the hour, they will be our dinner." She said as she licked her fangs.

"I don't care, after what happened in the vampire village I plan to play things safe." Oscar said as he remembered how the small group had managed to escape and slay nearly half the massive vampire army in the process.

A bit later outside

When I got to the springs there seemed to be some commotion not to far away. Dozens of Asuka clones and other weirdos were out combing the place. I walked over to something shiny on the ground, I'd seen these before, spent shells from a minigun. Someone was shooting one of those around here not too long ago.

"Keep on guard, something funnies going on here." I said as I picked up one of the shells. I then walked over to the springs.

"Socks, translate, what do these signs say?" I asked as I gestured to the various signs next to each of the many springs.

"Spring of drowned tiger, spring of drowned goat, spring of drowned moose" Socks said as he read the signs.

"I see, lets try the goat spring. Give me the mice." I said as I took the box of mice from Socks. I took one out and chucked it into the spring. Moments later a medium sized white furred goat emerged and trotted away.

"Hehehehehe.....amazing, it actually works....yes I think this will do nicely! " I said , I was barely able to contain the thrill of such a good find. Several clones momentarily looked over to see the goat but didn't think much of it assuming some small animal must have fallen into the spring. "You did well Spike, as I promised your free to go. But you better get out of here quick, this place is about to turn into a war zone." I said smiling under my helmet.

Spike just nodded and ran off. Socks continued to catalogue which spring was which. I made a list of which ones would have water that could be of value to us, marking each one off. As I finished marking off the useful springs I heard a mans voice.

"I know your there! you cannot fool me! Come out now and you won't get hurt!" We heard someone shout. I turned to see a blindfolded swordsman who drew out two blades.

"I see, no use using invisibility against a blind man. Best not to make a show of this." I said as I took aim with the H-gun and fired as the man was smashed against ground like a ripe tomato splattering bits of blood and bone into the ground as a crater formed around his body. "Socks call the shuttle, it'll be inconvenient if we get caught up in the EMP blast."

Somewhere else

Kosaka stood atop a small mountain overlooking the area, his ak, slung to his back. He'd finnally made it back, the place where his wife had been taken from him.

Kosaka then turned to see three people come up behind him, one was a black man with an afro and shades, another was a tall white guy with long hair and a little girl.

"Yo, you seen some green skinned three tittied sucka around here?" Chucky asked as he came up to Kosaka waving his gun in his face.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”