It's good to be weird.

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

It's good to be weird.

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:11 pm

The title say's it all. Lets face it, normal people are boring, but odd people like all of us are the spice of life. Let's celebrate our oddities. Post one odd and unique thing about yourself that your real proud of. For example, I like to go to museums before I go to nightclubs.
So go ahead, tells us what you do that turns a few heads. Lets keep it approriate though.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

Re: It's good to be weird.

Postby Eric Blair » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:14 pm

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote: I like to go to museums before I go to nightclubs.

that's not being weird, that's having no social life.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Re: It's good to be weird.

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:19 pm

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:that's not being weird, that's having no social life.

I go there with my date dude. (:| We apprecitate fine art, then we dance. It's weird, but it's my thing.
Topic please.
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm

I'll post two because I'm not sure if this is just normalfaggotry:

-I'll occasionally smoke "women's cigarettes"
-I can name every Kurt Vonnegut novel in order of publication off the top of my head.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:23 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:I'll post two because I'm not sure if this is just normalfaggotry:

-I'll occasionally smoke "women's cigarettes"
-I can name every Kurt Vonnegut novel in order of publication off the top of my head.

That second one is weird, but pretty amazing. :)
Interesting Quote:

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:31 pm

View Original Postplanet news wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.

Which one? Cause if it's my date thing, it will be a long time coming.
Interesting Quote:

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 pm

I don't know where to begin. I've always just assumed I was so creepy that even this board can barely tolerate me.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I don't know where to begin. I've always just assumed I was so creepy that even this board can barely tolerate me.

What gives you that impression? I'm sure most of us film/video bros don't dislike you.
Last edited by ran1 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I don't know where to begin. I've always just assumed I was so creepy that even this board can barely tolerate me.

Nah, im creepy myself, not to mention I can stand just about anybody's creepiness.
Interesting Quote:

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Feh this stuff isn't weird, here I'll show you something weird.

1. In my favorite sex fantasies I'm a girl with tentacles and vagina dentata

2. One of my goals in life is to find a way to manipulate reality using my thoughts

3. I like to set my hair on fire when i get really bored

4. one time I dreampt I had sex with a girl in kaybee toystore and she changed into a giant spider, but I was so into it that this didnt even bother me.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 pm

F the word "creepy". People like you on this board are a hundred times more impressive than ninety percent of the people that are around me on a day to day basis. I've picked up loads on film and anime just reading posts in the past two months.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:Feh this stuff isn't weird, here I'll show you something weird.

1. In my favorite sex fantasies I'm a girl with tentacles and vagina dentata

2. One of my goals in life is to find a way to manipulate reality using my thoughts

3. I like to set my hair on fire when i get really bored

4. one time I dreampt I had sex with a girl in kaybee toystore and she changed into a giant spider, but I was so into it that this didnt even bother me.

That stuff is AWSOME! XD
Well, goodnight all, if I feel well I will see you tommorow.
Interesting Quote:

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 pm

This almost seems like the confession thread... Almost.

1) I have a little thing called Pectus Excavatum.

2) I have a mole on my belly that became encompassed by a white circle on my skin, which, according to the doctor, is a halo that is there as a sign that the mole will slowly go away. It's be more than four years, and the mole is still there, with the halo, however the mole itself is now pink.

3) I have an effeminate voice.

4) I have a bald spot in the middle of my thick head of hair that is actually a birthmark that came about as a result of a blood blister that popped while my mother was giving birth to me.

Fortunately, with the exception of my effeminate voice, none of these things are visible to the outside world.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 pm

I raise the pitch of my voice when speaking in Chinese or on the phone. It comes from a habit my mom picked up in Japan. Oddly enough, I often talk in an overly low voice when speaking English and especially German. It's hard to control it, and I think it sounds weird.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Fortunately, with the exception of my effeminate voice, none of these things are visible to the outside world.

Fortunately, your voice isn't visible either, so you're all good.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:3) I have an effeminate voice.

And that's what makes all the ladies love you. :wink:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

EDIT:
Eh... never mind. Couldn't think of anything.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

TheSpleenDilemma
Adam

Postby TheSpleenDilemma » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm a thirteen year old boy who likes Jane Austen, Elizibeth Glaskell and other famous romance writers. I'm overly maternal to everyone I meet. I have a habit of if I want to talk to someone I make an elaborate, complex and highly sophisticated way of making us accidently meet eachother. Even if I could just go up and say hello. I always shake with two hands, which annoys everyone.

Deep down, I just want a kitten to cuddle. ^_^'
Come on, Eva is a Rom Com begging to see the light of day.

skikes
Israfel
Israfel

Postby skikes » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 pm

My penis tickles my vulva when i wear tight boxers :/
What if I don't want to live in the real world?

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”