EvaGeeks: YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:38 pm

You will all recognise me as that person who:
Wears socks and sandals, and wearing a tweed jacket at the beach
Wearing a tweed jacker and rolling a leather travel bag along
Wearing a double-breast rolling a leather travel bag along
Always standing in publis transport even though there are seats available
When looked in the eye, always shuns away

Tweed you say? Imp is Howard Moon from the mighty boosh!
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Lol, great as usual I see. I still lol when I look through the Eva Graveyard at the dumbness of V, escpecially in the thread where he got banned. I'm glad I joined after he was gone.

Fazmotron: Actually the corpse of a giant mutated cassowary infused with cybernetic enhancements and the ability to fire a stream of radioactive particles from his nostrils.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 pm

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:Lol, great as usual I see. I still lol when I look through the Eva Graveyard at the dumbness of V, escpecially in the thread where he got banned. I'm glad I joined after he was gone.

I wasn't here for the "V" stuffs, either. A link to that thread would lead to great entertainment for me. *please!*

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Its short, but the fail is ridiculously huge.
[url]http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=6040[/url]
Last edited by Sammaeloo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:A link to that thread would lead to great entertainment for me. *please!*

This is where Reichu banned him.
He was also banned a second time under the name "Twsa'teotu". I'd link to the thread but apparently the thread has been removed.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:45 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:This is where Reichu banned him.
He was also banned a second time under the name "Twsa'teotu". I'd link to the thread but apparently the thread has been removed.

:w00: Well, alright! I get some kind of sick enjoyment watching stuff like this go down. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I really don't want to find out. Things are so much more fun this way!

Baz
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby Baz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Why are you guys adding fail to an awesome thread? If anyone wants to find that infamous last post, they can easily find it by themselves.
Software Error. Press left mouse button to continue.
Guru Meditation #00000004.0000AAC0

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Seriously. Knock it off and stop spamming up our threads with this crap. Am I gonna have to go into "FUCK YEAH" mode?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:47 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:Am I gonna have to go into "FUCK YEAH" mode?

I would.

Remember children, I talk about V so you don't have to.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I wasn't here for the "V" stuffs, either. A link to that thread would lead to great entertainment for me. *please!*

Unfortunately, there wasn't just a single thread. V's horribleness permeated all of EGF. His reign of terror is finally over, however, his taint diseased many threads. We shall never forget.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 am

TOPIC or lock.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm

So I took one look at SSD and realized she was a penguin. I've never noticed before. Funny, you'd think that'd be something that would stick out, a penguin capable of typing, but it isn't.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

So does this mean I'm a female robot that's disguised as a penguin? :lol:

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Captain_Morgan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I thought it was the other way around.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:female robot that's disguised as a penguin

What's weirder, the image of a female robot dressed as a penguin or the fact that I'm aroused by it?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Combs » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Nemz is actually the man featured in this article:[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/8564159.stm[/url]
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

^
Far closer to the truth than you might expect.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:01 am

View Original PostZapX wrote:What's weirder, the image of a female robot dressed as a penguin or the fact that I'm aroused by it?
...Well, you are a cat, aren't you? I guess it's only natural that you'd like feathers.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Fazmotron

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:20 am

CLOWDER

Millions of tiny sandpaper tongues licking the metal feathers of the female machine.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 am

To parapharse Monty Python, "That's far too silly!"

I hope that you aren't running out of steam and have more user-information on the way.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”