EvaGeeks: YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:07 am

How long until you have pistols at each other's backs?
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 am

So I managed to get some information on the RPG chan, at the expense of one of my agents, who will NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

As you may notice, all of these "people" have certain skills required to survive in the RP world.

Eric_Blair: Actually several different people, who after several legal battles won the right to surgically attach themselves to one another. This “conglomeration” is constantly absorbing new people, therefore an official number of people who have been absorbed can only be guessed upon. The current limb count is 27, but scientists speculate that there may be some kind internal structure within the “collective” concealing further body parts.
Anti-Goth: Actually her uncle’s daughter’s brother’s mother’s father’s daughter’s son’s sister. May seem impossible, but its not. She doesn’t actually have any RPing skills, everyone just cuts her slack because she has girl bits.
esselfortium: Actually a small patch of mold consisting of millions of microscopic organisms, each with its own cognitive processes, making it especially good at multitasking.
Seele00TextOnly: Actually incredibly mentally unstable, with several personality disorders including “Dissociative Identity Disorder”, which leaves him with multiple distinct personalities or identities. Unfortunately, due to his lack of imagination all of his other identities are called Rei Ayanami.
honsou: Actually the people he role plays.
majlund: Actually an international super spy, working at the Danish DALO for cover. You may wonder why a super spy’s cover would be at a defence and logistics organisation, to which he would reply with a swift whisky bottle to the back of your head.

On a side note:
Tomrule123: Actually shocked.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is awesome

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:32 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Synapsid: Actually 12 years old
Your intelligence agents seem to have a thing for watching children, is there any particular reason for that?
View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Although I'm fairly sure that Synapsid is actually a kind of animal that could be either a mammal or a mammal-like reptile...
Yep, that's basicaly the case, although if we go by Cladistics(which seems to be supplanting traditional taxonomy in research) they’re placed along with other Mammaliforms, but apart from that yes. Now about Mugwumps ^_^
View Original PostDefectron wrote:You sure? Synapsid always seemed more like a plant to me. Maybe Synapsids a plant that turns people into shinko...a shinko with sharp teeth and claws that will rend flesh..... They are the legion waiting to consume you!
That might be, a lot of people do for one reason or another make the plant link...And that might explain why I have access to all those niche images, I would get an av to match what you saidone of the Vampire/DemonShin images but I’m already using a Psycho twelve year old Er, fourteen if it’s around EoE.
Faz is Santa Claus!
That might explain why his intelligence has a thing for spying on children...creepy elves :tongue:
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 pm

I think Mugwump is actually the reincarnation of Ayn Rand. Or it could be even worse: Mugwump is Ayn Rand who has found the way to become immortal. :scared:
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 pm

I can assure you that if that were the case, I would be groping myself far more often than I already do. In fact, if I was Rand, I could literally see every conversation I ever have going exactly like this:

"Who vants to see my wrinkly old Russian tits?"

"What? No!"

"Vell here zhey are!" *slap* slap*

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Last edited by MugwumpHasNoLiver on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:22 pm

View Original PostSynapsid wrote:
Faz is Santa Claus!
That might explain why his intelligence has a thing for spying on children...creepy elves :tongue:

I KNEW IT!!! *chases elves out of the yard*

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I can assure you that if that were the case...

You know, I think I'd like a mugwump better :sweatdrop:
View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:I KNEW IT!!! *chases elves out of the yard*
...So is that what those garden Gnomes were really supoused to be? :uhh:
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:25 pm

I <3 this thread.

Sadly though, it's going to be short lived since I will soon be suing fazmatron for hacking into my PC and plagiarizing my autobiography. You bastard.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:47 pm

I wonder what Uriel and Captain Morgan are. I bet Captain Morgan is the Control Cat in his avatar.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Captain_Morgan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 am

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:I wonder what Uriel and Captain Morgan are. I bet Captain Morgan is the Control Cat in his avatar.

YOUR SPECIES HAS THE ATTENTION OF THOSE INFINITELY YOUR GREATER

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:30 am

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Well we all know that Xard is secretly a little girl that love to hang out on /a/.

who told you that? :(

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 am

It's true, I'm afraid.

Here's a recent picture of me:

Alas, I have been forced to give up my glorious profession.

majlund
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby majlund » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:... international super sp--

*Bonks Fazmotron with a whisky bottle*
Si vis Pacem para Bellum

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 am

View Original Postchee wrote:Alas, I have been forced to give up my glorious profession.

It must be hard giving up your profession as a bull. It must have given you great joy and pride decimating countless matadors. Hopefully, you will live peacefully in green pastures, and only tormenting the occasional tourist.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:44 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Eric_Blair: Actually several different people, who after several legal battles won the right to surgically attach themselves to one another. This “conglomeration” is constantly absorbing new people, therefore an official number of people who have been absorbed can only be guessed upon. The current limb count is 27, but scientists speculate that there may be some kind internal structure within the “collective” concealing further body parts.

It's me, I'm the techno-organic being formerly known as The Phalanx.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:36 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:who told you that?
Nobody had to tell anything: everyone in EGF is the little girl :wink:

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm

I've got it! The Imperialist isn't really the Imperialist! He's actually the Impressionist in disguise! I know it's you Claude Monet, so you can take off that Napoleon mask and come out with your hands up!

Nobody had to tell anything: everyone in EGF is the little girl

Cept me, I'm the tall scary girl with tentacles :w00:
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby The Imperialist » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:39 am

.____
          ノ   ̄:::::::::::::::ヽ、 __
         /:::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ソ':;;;;;;ヽ
        '::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;--;;;;ヽ;;;;;;;;l
      /::::::::::::::::::::::::Y;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;i;;;;;;;;;|
      /:::::::i::::| 、:::、::::l;;;;;;;;;;;|::__ノ /;|;;;;;;;;;;|
      |:i::::::i::::| ンヾ_|::::;;;;;ト;;;;;;;;/;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;|
      |/|:::::ト,|.` 了゚ ト:::::;;/ );;;;;;;;;;ヘ;;;;;;;;;;!   
       ヽ::::::ト、  ゚-'|::::::i ノ;;;;;;;/ |;;;;;;;;;;;i
        1:::y    |::::/ く;;;/  l;;;;;;;;;;}
        ヾ;::ト、 っ ト:/   i_    |;;;;;;;;;!
         |::|  ヽ-iレ_,r' ̄ i   |;;;;;;;;|
         |ノ  ,,〃 /     ヽ   |;;;;;;;|
           イ/ニ/, - _二二ニi  ノ;;;;;;;| 
          /// / //~     Y/イ;;;;;;;|
         / イ |/ //       }  i;;;;;;:|
        / ||.y //  |      /  !;;;;;;{
        /  ||_//   i   / /  |;;;;/
       「 / ̄ \_/_ /   /i  /;;/ 
      イ i     ヽ=イ   / ! //
      |   ヽ      ヽ   / | |/ 
      },   \     | / /
      ヽ_/|/\    ノ  {

I title it 'Kyonko'
And I cannot be little girl. I have chromosome XY.
I feel old

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 am

View Original PostThe Imperialist wrote:And I cannot be little girl. I have chromosome XY.
You don't seem to understand the Magic of Skirts. :devil:
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”