Pictures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm

@ran1:
Damn, those are some nice pictures you have. Granted, it must suck ass to live in RI right now, but those are still some cool pictures.

@Ikari:
So it's going to be Asuka and John-117, then?

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 am

Some more flood pics:

The rain has stopped, but the US Health Dpt. has issued an advisory about the rivers filled with fecal matter, so...

I found this to be particularly funny-- no shit Dpt. of Transportation:
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:56 am

Wow, that sucks.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 am

@Ikari:
So it's going to be Asuka and John-117, then?

I like that you know Johns name but sadly I am not the color Green.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:54 am

@ran1: Good luck, and stay safe... the DOT signs might seem a little obvious, but I drove my car through local flooding once, like an idiot, after seeing a much bigger car get through it successfully. A few inches higher, and I could've been swept off the road.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:35 pm

View Original Postdrinian wrote:Who are you calling scrawny? :lol:

I am well aware that I am scrawnier than you.

I am scrawnier than everyone.

tomrule123
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby tomrule123 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:10 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:The rain has stopped, but the US Health Dpt. has issued an advisory about the rivers filled with fecal matter, so...
[/img]

Yikes. At least it's not like the Katrina hurricane. Good luck, Ran1!

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm

SPOILER: Show

just cause they are kinda large images

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Yay! You should take a walk around town that just to show it off.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:58 am

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:Yay! You should take a walk around town that just to show it off.

I pretty much have, does everything look alright on it? The Con is coming fast so I need to make sure.

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:36 pm

View Original PostOtakon 08 Ikari wrote:The Con is coming fast so I need to make sure.

Tekko correct? I live 25 minutes from David Lawrence so I probably should have found a way to go. This is basically my first real anime year so I never planned on going. : facepalm : A friend of a friend of mine is doing a dance class there or something I believe.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:10 pm

So it's somewhat windy out today, and all of a sudden I heard a strange noise outside my backyard. I looked out the window and a tree fell!

Thank god nobody was out on the golf course at the time.

From the window in my room:

and

Last one was taken by my dad since I didn't want to go outside because it looked cold out:

~Take care of yourself, I need you~

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Impressive. Once when I was little, I was at a park when the wind blew a tree in half and it fell several meters from me. It looked awesome.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 pm

I haven't been here in a while, so I'll give you guys some funny stuff. A few months back the Westboro Baptist Church protested at our school, and a group of friends and I decided to return fire with a dance in front of them, as gay and as jewish as possible (the WBC were protesting a jewish club at our high school, but their usual anti-gay slogans were there too), mostly gay. I ditched my usual garb to become the volunteer drag queen for the day. The others chickened out. There was going to be 5.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/shinythin21/21878_322073943447_742648447_485116.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/shinythin21/21978_270188899997_656334997_329451.jpg

Some person videotaped me and my friends. I didn't realize it. 4:12

In other news, I'm growing longer hair, and graduating high school to...SFSU, or CCSF (city college).
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 am

You are awesome. I would have so gone drag with you.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 am

TheAyanamiOtaku wrote:I ditched my usual garb to become the volunteer drag queen for the day. [...]

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/shinythin21/21878_322073943447_742648447_485116.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/shinythin21/21978_270188899997_656334997_329451.jpg
Wow.

Well you have top hat, so it's all OK. :w00t:

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 am

View Original PostMerridian wrote:Wow.

My thoughts exactly. The outfit is spectacular. :lol:

On a more serious note- Tao, my heartiest congratulations to you and everyone else taking part in that protest. Way to go laying the smack down on those miserable haters!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 am

My thoughts are the same as Ursus'.

Thanks for doing your part and protesting how your classmates were acting, hopefully they're realize how foolish they were being.

(And might I say, you look lovely in drag. :wink: )
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 pm

View Original PostTheAyanamiOtaku wrote:I ditched my usual garb to become the volunteer drag queen for the day.

CMoA material right there.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:So it's somewhat windy out today, and all of a sudden I heard a strange noise outside my backyard. I looked out the window and a tree fell!

Thank god nobody was out on the golf course at the time.
Yikes. When we had the ice storm a few years ago trees were falling all over our neighborhood. You'd sit in the house and it was almost like hearing bombs going off when they'd fall, hit something, and the ice would shatter. The funny thing is that we have the biggest tree in the neighborhood and it's old and dead as all hell and even though it completely froze over it only lost one tiny branch! I got some great pics walking around the neighborhood where some trees had been split straight down the middle like someone took a massive chopping knife to them.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Return to “Old Stickies”