MP Eva Souls

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 pm

View Original PostZeruel wrote:Your name isn't Hideaki Anno is it?

Oh you didn't know? Sachi is Anno just like several other members here are secretly Anno.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

View Original PostZeruel wrote:Your name isn't Hideaki Anno is it?

Wow. You know what, just wow. This is certainly the most retarded counterargument I have ever seen. "YOU'RE NOT THE WRITER, SO EVERYTHING YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING. LOL. I WIN." With that kind of attitude, we might as well not even have a discussion forum.

View Original PostZeruel wrote:Why would Giant wings be put on the MP Eva's if not to give them the ability to fly?

Steering. It's hard to fly if you can't steer.
Last edited by Sachi on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Zeruel
Adam

Postby Zeruel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow the sarcasm on this topic is SO MATURE!!!!!!! Especially when were trying to stay on topic.

Anyways like I said before the MP Eva's are the cream of the crop in terms of Eva tech (among the ADAM Eva's) so it can be ASSUMED that they could have fake/artificial souls that trick a Eva into creating a AT FIELD that can be manipulated.

Wow. You know what, just wow. This is certainly the most retarded counterargument I have ever seen. "YOU'RE NOT THE WRITER, SO EVERYTHING YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING. LOL. I WIN." With that kind of attitude, we might as well not even have a discussion forum.

Your right especially when your telling everybody what you think is fact. We could all just come to you for answers on the board

I'm not trying to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking outside the box that is what we do in this specific board isn't it???????
Last edited by Zeruel on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

View Original PostZeruel wrote:through a artificial soul why not?? And who's to say? you? Your name isn't Hideaki Anno is it?

Is yours?

Zeruel
Adam

Postby Zeruel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:42 pm

View Original Postesselfortium wrote:Is yours?

No but I haven't stated anything that wasn't already stated as fact, as a fact.

Can we stay on topic here and stop with the flaiming Id like it NOT TO GET LOCKED!

Steering. It's hard to fly if you can't steer.

Wow
Last edited by Zeruel on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

View Original PostZeruel wrote:Anyways like I said before the MP Eva's are the cream of the crop in terms of Eva tech (among the ADAM Eva's) so it can be ASSUMED that they could have fake/artificial souls that trick a Eva into creating a AT FIELD that can be manipulated.

So, your argument is that since the MPE's are better than everything else, they get artificial souls?

And once again, you cannot trick an Eva into creating an AT-Field because it is not the Eva that creates it; it is the soul.

View Original PostZeruel wrote:Wow

What's so wow about it? Even on birds one of the primary roles of the wings is to guide flight direction.

I am absolutely done with this thread. I guess they were right to tell me that I can't teach a rock. Suck it.
Last edited by Sachi on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Zeruel
Adam

Postby Zeruel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:So, your argument is that since the MPE's are better than everything else, they get artificial souls?

And once again, you cannot trick an Eva into creating an AT-Field because it is not the Eva that creates it; it is the soul.

If thats all you got out of this then WOW They have the most advanced tech and the most advance tech could be one were they dont need contact experiments to operate

Again albeit a artificial one. A artificial soul that reacts to the Eva biology that creates a AT FIELD just like a real soul does when it contacts a Eva.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 pm

wonderluster
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby wonderluster » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:So, your argument is that since the MPE's are better than everything else, they get artificial souls?

What's so wow about it? Even on birds one of the primary roles of the wings is to guide flight direction.

So program the artificial soul to create an AT field, hell I got mine to make an Absolute Barrier
On the path to Universal Understanding.

Zeruel
Adam

Postby Zeruel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 pm

View Original Postwonderluster wrote:So program the artificial soul to create an AT field, hell I got mine to make an Absolute Barrier
Its the contact of a soul in the eva real or the plausible artifical one that creats the AT field at will

I am absolutely done with this thread. Suck it.
Good the immaturity in this thread has left the building.

And the fact that they were flapping while they were landing or flying had nothing to do with the wings??

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:56 pm

View Original PostZeruel wrote:Good the immaturity in this thread has left the building.

Y'know someone can only tolerate a person's stubbornness and idiocy for so long.
Sachi wasn't even being immature in his posts.

You're the one who is truly being immature with the way you're presenting your counter-arguments and sticking to the same stupid theory about the MP Evangelion and all the Eva Units in general.

View Original PostZeruel wrote:At least I attempt and still am

Alright, now I'm done. This has gotten really tiresome.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeruel
Adam

Postby Zeruel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Y'know someone can only tolerate a person's stubbornness and idiocy for so long.
Sachi wasn't even being immature in his posts.

You're the one who is truly being immature with the way you're presenting your counter-arguments and sticking to the same stupid theory about the MP Evangelion and all the Eva Units in general.

At least I attempt and still am staying on topic I haven't called anybody's theory's stupid like you have (immature) or told people things are facts when there not and when I called them out on it I got bashed(immature) or posted completely irrelevant pics on a board were it has not basis for being there(immature)

All of which has both been done by you and Sachi

But anyways anybody understanding what im trying to hypothesis with the artificial souls?? I cant believe it isn't plausible

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby GoatMan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 pm

I could see an artificial soul being created. It is just data, after all, and with all the tech invented by NERV to capture and record Rei's/Lillith's soul, it would be eventually possible to replicate at least the minimal signals necessary to generate an AT-Field.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Let us observe something I pointed out earlier, which was promptly ignored.

In EoE, as the entire Earth's population is being turned to tang, the MPE's take their spears and stabbed themselves through the cores. By doing this, they kill themselves, and their souls are released and free to go into Instrumentality with all the other souls.

I even have pictures!

ImageImage

In the second image, we see the core lighting up as soon as the spear stabs all the way through. The lighting of the core is the soul being released from the Eva. Promptly thereafter, the cores go completely dark, devoid of anything; the soul is now missing.

Artificial souls would have absolutely no need to join the other souls in Instrumentality, because: 1) They're artificial. And 2) As soon as their "Soul Emulator" or whatever stops working (when the Eva dies), the artificial soul would cease to exist, thus making the effort meaningless.

This action can only be explained by the Evangelions having very real souls that they were releasing in order to join Instrumentality. Anything otherwise would simply not work.
- Sachi

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:This action can only be explained by the Evangelions having very real souls that they were releasing in order to join Instrumentality. Anything otherwise would simply not work.

But....YOUR NOT ANNOE! :pout:

edit:
View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:People, enough with the "You're not Anno".

I only posted that after Sachi gave me his personal blessing to do so. And that makes it okay.

Because he actually is Anno.
Last edited by esselfortium on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby GoatMan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Let us observe something I pointed out earlier, which was promptly ignored.

In EoE, as the entire Earth's population is being turned to tang, the MPE's take their spears and stabbed themselves through the cores. By doing this, they kill themselves, and their souls are released and free to go into Instrumentality with all the other souls.

I even have pictures!

ImageImage

In the second image, we see the core lighting up as soon as the spear stabs all the way through. The lighting of the core is the soul being released from the Eva. Promptly thereafter, the cores go completely dark, devoid of anything; the soul is now missing.

Artificial souls would have absolutely no need to join the other souls in Instrumentality, because: 1) They're artificial. And 2) As soon as their "Soul Emulator" or whatever stops working (when the Eva dies), the artificial soul would cease to exist, thus making the effort meaningless.

This action can only be explained by the Evangelions having very real souls that they were releasing in order to join Instrumentality. Anything otherwise would simply not work.

Perhaps that is true. I suppose if they went to extensive detail to replicate an artificial soul, those souls could join Instrumentality.

Actually, here is a bizarre question: who would SEELE select as the donors for the MP Eva souls?

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 pm

View Original PostGoatMan wrote:who would SEELE select as the donors for the MP Eva souls?

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:...I don't think it's hard for SEELE to kidnap random people or convince/brainwash someone to give up their soul.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

View Original PostGoatMan wrote:Actually, here is a bizarre question: who would SEELE select as the donors for the MP Eva souls?

Welcome to the thread topic.
- Sachi

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby GoatMan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

That is true you could just kill some random people, but I'd imagine for a complex ceremony preceding Instrumentality, they would have some devout members willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. It would also make more sense, given the need for the MP Evas to be complacent should the Dummy Plug's emotional elements fail.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

People, enough with the "You're not Anno".

Also, possibly relevant: http://wiki.evageeks.org/Mass_Production_Evangelions

Rather than being controlled by living pilots, they synchronize with dummy systems generated from Kaworu Nagisa's thought patterns. This presumably allows for a greater degree of control over the Evangelions than with a living pilot, who would be susceptible to sympathetic pain and emotions such as panic, fear, or rage which would impair the Evas' combat ability. Mass Production Evangelions, like all other Evangelions, truly die only if their cores are destroyed. Eva-02 did not succeed in destroying the cores of any of the attacking Evas in its final battle, which resulted in their revival and Eva-02's subsequent demise.

In terms of the souls, I'd say it's just random long-dead employers of Seele instead of anything like that "the harpies have the souls of Class 2-A" craziness.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”