Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 am

I had a complicated set of dreams last night. I was in a version of the world that was permanently sunset mode, with a sickly orange-red cast being projected on everything.

The first part took place in my classical mythology lecture hall. I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to sit in the back of the classroom, so I could make a quick escape if I needed to. I look to my right, and I see all these people I knew from high school. One of them speaks up:

"I thought you were running away." I shrug noncommitally.

"I know you're thinking of your education, but sometimes you just have to go with your gut on these things. Staying on the course your tending isn't good for you."

I think and think about it, and decide maybe he's right. Then the professor comes down the aisle, pointing at the guy talking to me, and throws him out of the lecture hall. People start to get up to leave as well, and I take it as a sign that class is cancelled or something.

I go to another class, my geology class. The normal seats are replaced with bleacher seats for some reason. I come in, and grab something for a class activity, which is a piece of paper with a label on it. I think it was something about figuring out where my piece of paper fit in with relation to the other pieces of paper in the class.

A guy (whom I don't know) in a tan trench coat gets up on the other side of the class, walks over and sits down next to me. He has two pieces of paper. "This is a pretty challenging assignment, isn't it."

"Yeah, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this."

"Me either." I look down, the piece of paper I had is missing. I lean down to look for it. There's slips of paper everywhere in the floor. I get back up. There's papers all over the windowsills. Looseleaf. Stapled together. Paperclipped.

He's taking a test. I look around. Everyone else has tests, too.

I get up to go to the front of the room for a test. I look over, and I see the professor sitting on the other side of the guy in the trench coat, eating an apple while he reads a book. I say, "Uh, doctor, I didn't get a test." He looks at me in annoyance, which is odd, because I'm on really good terms with him in real life. He goes down to the front of the room, snatches a piece of paper, and leaves the room, I presume to photocopy it.

Suddenly, my mouth feels like it's being sucked shut, my tongue pressed up against slimy gum coating the roof of my mouth, at that. It gets to the point where I try to move my jaw, but I can barely get it to move. It's only a fraction of an inch when it does move.

The professor returns. "Who needed this again?"

I can't answer. I feel suffocated.

I woke up, gasping for breath. I realize my teeth hurt from clenching so hard. My mouth is dry, and my mouth feels leathery.

I've never felt more dreadful in the mornings.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 pm

I was running across some snow-covered mountain in some bizarre footrace, and just when I'd almost reached the finish line ahead of everyone, some asshole wearing another country's flag threw a gold medal around my neck and yanked me all the way back to where he was, which was a good 500 yards from the finish line, and he stepped over me as I tried to get up the ground mumbling something incoherent. Some huge wind blew us both off to the left though, and for a moment I was blinded by the sun, but then we were on the edge of a cliff, and this guy was saying in heavily-accented English how lucky we were not to get blown off.

But then he fell. I rushed to the edge and watched him smash his abdomen against some outfall, slide off that, and land on his knees on a plateau a good 100 feet down. He sorta moaned and groaned, and for a little while I just kinda stared at him, wondering how sturdy the ledge I was on was. But there was a small lava-like outcropping just a few feet down, and in order to get it, I'd have to jump a five foot gap, which was no problem, so I started to do that but halfway through jumping the gap expanded and I just barely made it, only to roll right into the guy that I'd thought was another 100-some feet below me.

I asked him how he felt, and he said he was OK. I asked how his chest was, and he said it felt pretty awful. I asked him to define this, as in "huge bruises" awful or "broken ribs" awful, and he said somewhere in between. Then I asked him how his legs were doing, and he asked me to repeat myself. So I did, and as I did, I looked down toward his legs.

He started to scream. His legs were in a pool of blood, and where there should have been knees there were instead small crab pincers sticking out of the skin as though hundreds of little beach crabs were trying to claw their way out of his body. As I administered some magical morphine I happened to find in my utility belt to the screaming foreigner, the sun crawled down from its hole in the sky and spoke to me in some code I can't recall. Then the crabs started pinching my shins through my snowsuit and I woke up in a sweat. wtf

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 am

So me and some friends are just chilling at some sort of formal dinner thing, and we're there to prevent the ascension of a new god. Well, as it turns out, one of my friends is the one who is destined to become this new god, so he gains unlimited power, and starts killing everybody. So, I have to get a bag over his head and choke him until he falls unconscious. I then have to remove his eyes, which are the source of his power, so I use a razor to cut them out. I then have to suffocate him and wait an unspecified amount of time to make sure he's actually dead.

My other friends and I then cut off his head, and there's a transition over to this gigantic body of water that has all sorts of wooden structures in it. Adorning these structures are the severed heads of thousands of others. We have to journey into the center of this place, so that we can fee the head of my one friend to an alligator. I have the head, and get separated from the group, who then get cornered by some HUGE alligators. I have to throw the head just right to draw the alligators away, without drawing them towards me. I manage to do so, and we all have to jump off this waterfall which leads t an alligator exhibit at the zoo, and we all climb over the fence and get away.

And that's the short version. Goddamn, I love melatonin...except for the part where I had to murder one of my oldest friends. That wasn't cool.

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 am

I dreamt that google introduced a new feature wherein psychological test questions would pop up in gmail with details based on usage (if you consistently hit 'spam' on something that has for other users typically been considered legit, it would ask "how do you feel about <x>" where x is the source of the thing you're spamming, etc). It asked me whether or not I feared a particular name, since I had set a filter to send any email containing that name to the trash. (In reality, it just auto-archives it and labels it).

Strangest nightmare I've ever had.

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 am

View Original PostMerridian wrote:I was running across some snow-covered mountain . . . Then the crabs started pinching my shins through my snowsuit and I woke up in a sweat.

Jesus. That. Is. Intense.

I only dreamt that I was working at a tiny store in a mall and not getting many customers. Also, I lived in an apartment complex like Rei's.
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

konfunoodle
Lilith

Postby konfunoodle » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

I dremt I was back in my childhood neighborhood with my recent friends and I was running really slow around my old house. I won a BIG ASS trophy, then it turned out to be small so i said, "man this should be in a TV show. I have know idea why. I was also with this girl that I have liked since high school and we kept on going back and forth between Iniana, Washington, and California(where i live now). There was also something about Shin Chan in my dream as well.
You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 pm

I don't remember all the details, but I was running guns to South America in a sailboat with a college buddy, then we had to trek through the jungles and drive a 3-wheeled truck in an attempt to sneak back across the US border.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 am

- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 am

It would be appropriate, yes... though I've never heard of Saxon.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:14 am

View Original PostNemZ wrote:never heard of Saxon.
Part of the 1980s New Wave of British Heavy Metal.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 am

So, I had a dream, that presented itself as a movie.

Title Screen: Todd and Vance Go Hunting
Real old style, almost like a text frame from a silent movie.

Screenplay: Tom MacVan
(oh god, the NWO is beaming thoughts into my head!)

The story revolves around Todd and Vance, who are two bumbling (even that term glorifies them) secret agents/assassins. Their fathers work in a spy agency, and have gotten them cushy jobs that aren't particularly dangerous. They still find a way to screw things up.

The dream opens with Vance walking out of an office building, carrying a briefcase containing an Uzi. He meets Todd, standing beside the car they're about to go do a hit in.

As they begin to drive off, Vance mentions an allergy he has to sodium pentothol. They start talking about what they're allergic to, and how they consume things they're allergic to to prove how badass they are. By now, they're driving on an elevated freeway. Todd talks about what would happen if he were to take sodium pentothol, and to that end, feigns a seizure.

They go down an offramp, take off across a vacant lot, and nearly run down some people on the sidewalk. They jump out of their car, and pull the guns, yelling at people to get down, as there's about to be a running gunfight.

They flee the scene of the accident, trying to escape from the sound of police sirens, when Vance tells Todd he's the better shot. They start arguing, and decide to prove it. They pull out their side arms, Desert Eagles, and start aiming at targets while they're running. Naturally, the police sirens don't go away.

They then start doing crazy stunts to impress each other, such as doing cartwheels while they shoot. Apparently, despite their lack of intelligence, they're excellent at actually choreographing fights. Too bad they weren't fighting anyone.

The police catch up with them, and take them into custody. At the police station, a black Cadillac, circa early 1980s pulls up, and two agents step out and bring the boys back to headquarters. Once there, they get taken into a room, and are told that their fathers will be "very angry" with them if they do something like this again. They're given their badges back, and are turned loose on the streets yet again.

The end.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was in some wired version of alice in wounderland expect for it was more morden, and all of the characters where up to date instend as they where in the original novel.

A few days ago I had a dream that the original Transformers movie from 1986 would get a re-release in IMAX. I woke up, and I was so piss off.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Wed May 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Recently I've started training to astral project. In the book it says sometimes this causes one to have lucid dreams, I've had two dreams recently which were somewhat lucid, both about avatar the last airbender for some reason.

So yeah in my first dream I was Azula from Avatar for some reason, cept instead of fire I shot telekinetic blasts for some reason, still had her lightning though. So I guess I was some sort of uhh...telekinesis bender, it's not supposed to make sense its a dream! Anyway I was in a building of some sort I think it was a hotel. Just for the hell of it I was going around blasting people with lightning and knocking them down with my telekinesis. Then Mai and Ty Lee came to pick a fight with me and I blasted them with lightning....yeah that'll show them! But then I realised that I was at acen and that if I didnt hurry I'd miss anime hell. I used my powers to fly down the hall to try to get there but it was no good, because I got lost. So I teleported over there instead. Two kids were sitting in front of me, we talked about some stuff and I said something that weirded them out. Then anime hell started and they showed a lot of really weird stuff. The only one I remember was a cartoon about a bunch of pink sylvester cats going to war with a bunch of green toon zombies that were lead by a old crappy zombie taz. Then the kids annoyed me so I teleported all their stuff away and laughed at them because I was bad!

The next day I dreampt I started out the dream as myself. My old turtle who I no longer have was found in a box. It appeared he had been starving in there and was covered in a bunch of turds. I got him cleaned off but he bit me and wouldnt let go. It really hurt but I eventually got him to let go. After that I put him and my tortois out in the garden where they ate stuff.

After that the second part of the dream started and I was Aang for some reason. I was also in Mexico and got a job as a bullfighter. The bullfighting tools werent that great though, they gave me two weird pokey things, a mini naginata about 2 feet long and a knife with no handle. As this was happening someone in the crowd commented that if I could beat Azula I should have no problem witht he bull. Was it just a coincedence I was azula in the last nights dream and that guy said that?
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

Postby slothen » Mon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm

@def pretty cool dreams.

I just had a very very strange, although not unpleasant, dream. I just dreamed that Haruhi Suzumiya flew from Japan to Indianapolis just to be my waifu for two weeks. Except, instead of Haruhi, it was an actress playing her, so she wasn't god (or maybe she was? who knows its a dream) and she wasn't an pushy or annoying either. It wasn't her actual voice actress though. I can't say if she was 2d or 3d or what, or how that even worked, because visually my dreams aren't particularly literal. The whole two weeks didn't actually happen in my dream. I remember she stayed at my apartment, I showed her around Indianapolis, my university, took her to the Indianapolis Zoo (great zoo) etc. I remember getting a tour of some government building and then we snuck off into some maintenance hallway to have sex. This was notable because the last time I had a sexually explicit dream was like 9 years ago.

Yeah, this was weird, but pretty good as far as dreams/fantasies go. I haven't watched Haruhi in over a year. Maybe because I've spent too much time on /a/ recently raging at people trolling rebuild threads with disappearance, which I haven't seen yet. As for the sexual nature of the dream, I'm fairly certain its because this girl I've been hanging out recently and I kissed last night.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon May 31, 2010 4:09 pm

There's some really nice dreams in here. My personal favorite is Merridian's last one.

I had this one a few weeks back and it's by far the most vivid I've had in awhile. Get some chips or something, because it'll take awhile. At the beginning, or at the earliest that I can remember, I am a college age girl in a very modern looking apart. The entire front wall is a single, unbroken plane of glass. I'm hanging over the arm of a chair, as limp as a silky veil, rolling my eyes vapidly at this man in a business suit talking to me from across the room.

"It's so nice that you get to live here. It must be nice taking the bridge to work everyday," he says.

I get up and walk past him out the front door and it looks like I'm living in a park in the middle of downtown Chicago. I turn my head to the left and I see what is very obviously the wide blue vista of Lake Michigan and right before that a small cobblestone bridge running over a lightly babbling stream. I think to myself "I hate that stupid bridge and I hate my stupid job." I walk over to the curb and I get into my car, which is a waxed light burgundy with really shiny chrome and a massive jet engine. The car itself is very pointy and aerodynamic.

I take off down the street in my car and circle around an upturned loop of road, like a Mobius strip, and down the other side. I drive until I turn back into myself and I'm by an overheard bridge not far from my house. The bridge has a sign saying "Lindy's Chili and Gertie's Ice Cream, turn right". Suddenly I think that I should have gotten the car checked and that it's been a long time since I've changed the oil. Then right when I'm pulling out into an intersection, my breaks explode and I turn the wheel as hard as I can which makes the car swerve into a loop.

Two cars crash into each other on the other side of a cross walk, obviously stopping to avoid hitting me. I get out and make sure everyone's okay and in the front seat of the van, which was rear-ended by the other car, is a Hispanic male, about mid-twenties in a leather jacket and a very thin mustache.

"It's all your fault," he says, waving a knife in my face.

I tell him that I know it's my fault but he's clearly hysterical and I mange to pull the knife away from him, presumably because he wasn't holding onto it very tightly. He gets out and I see a black girl lying in the back seat, her legs stretched out so that her feet are on the front seat. She tells me that her legs hurt and I look down at her legs, smooth and shiny and brown, and there's a single massive bump right beneath her knee. I feel it and it's very hard and feels jagged, very obviously a piece of bone jutting out into the skin.

"Will it be okay?" she asks.

"No," I say. "You should go to the hospital immediately."

I walk back towards my car and my mom, grandma and little brothers have shown up and they're talking to a very muscular police woman with aviator sun-glasses, jeans cut into hot-pants and the bottom of her shirt tied into a bow. I say that my brakes stopped and she scribbles that down on this clipboard she's holding.

I get into my mom's car and we drive past the overhead bridge and I mention, in passing, that the man in the car threatened me with a knife. My mother says "Really?" in such a way that I know she'll bring this up at the trial. I don't think it's really fair though, because it had nothing to do with the crash. We pull up next to an empty field by a forest with only a single row of conquered black train tracks, shining in the pale blue twilight.

I have a stack of typed pages in my hand and I arrange them neatly into piles on the train-tracks. I look down at them and feel this sublime sense of satisfaction, but far off in the distance I hear the faint echo of a train whistle. My little brother, the older one, has transformed into a lesbian girl that I know. Her name is Alex, but I call her Gertrude. (Gertrude is the name of a character based off of her in this story I wrote) She tells me that I'd better take the pages off the tracks of the train will blow them away.

I scramble to pick up the pages and my arms overflow with paper. There's some smaller scraps, either sticky notes or index cards on the ground next to the tracks, but I can't pick them up. My arms are full and I'm struggling to carry what I already have. The train is already here. The little pieces of paper are blowing away. Oh well, at least I still have the big pieces, that's what's important.

But I hear the track smack against something and I see a little purple box fly off into the distance and land in a dimly lit alleyway. My mom asks me to get Gertrude's lunchbox (although it looked more like a jewelry box), but Gertrude says not to bother because it's probably dented now anyway. Well I decide I'll be a nice guy and go get the box, seeing as how I saw pretty much exactly where it landed.

I go off into this alley, but there's a wall of red light rushing towards me and suddenly it's all around me; like a fore-field, humming faintly, like electricity or static. I keep walking down this alleyway and a deep guttural chanting echoes all around me, barely comprehensible. But now I see the source: these two silhouettes in the distance. They're two demons, hovering because they have no legs, their heads shaped like stone horses, like black chess knights, their arms cut off at the elbow and replaced with what appears to be hooks.

They drift closer and I realize that those aren't hooks on their arms, but tennis rackets. One of the demons raises an arm and shoots a ball of light at me, and I apparently have a tennis racket in my hand, so I hit it back towards him. We hit it back and forth for awhile before the ball hits him square in the head and he collapses on the floor. I know that what I need to do is hit the other one while the first one is stunned, then rust past them.

But the chanting is so loud, so unnerving, that I can't stand it anymore! Screw the lunchbox, I'm getting out of her. I turn around and run up these steps that weren't in the alley before, but now I can clearly hear the demons chanting. They say "Life is but a game; do not run from the game." Then the demons appear in front of me, but just turn my body to the side and squeeze through them. I'm out of the red light now, and back into the blue twilight, but the rail road tracks and the field are gone. I'm on the side of a red brick tenement, on a path made of metal lattice scaffolding.

I turn corners for awhile, but the video ends. I've been watching a clip on YouTube. It's a walk through for a game I'm playing. I left off at "Part 8 of 9", but the video I'm on now, the video with a still of the horse demons in silhouette against the red light reads "Secret Bonus Level!" What? Where's part nine? How does it end? I open another browser and it's an episode of Zero Punctuation! Yahtzee is reviewing Silent Hill 3 and I remember "Yes, that's the game I'm playing." (Although I've never played Silent Hill 3 and Yahtzee's never done a video review of it.) He mentions that it was overall very good, but that the ending was a cop-out.

I hear him talk as I walk away from the computer I'm on and I'm in the cramped hallway of an electronics store, shiny lacquered tile, computer monitors taking up every inch of the wall. A cool blue color permeates everything. I walk over to another computer and find the video I'm looking for. The last in the sequence, number nine. Yahtzee's apparently taken up dong game walk through s because I'm listening to him tell me what to do. I'm back in the red alleyway, but I still hear his voice.

"You don't necessarily have to knock out both horses, but if you do you'll get into a secret room that will help, if you're feeling lazy just run past the horsey fuckers."

I just run past the horsey fuckers and the red light fades away. I'm on another tenement wall, but the blue light is gone. Everything is bright and sunny. I look down and it's nothing but an abyss of white mist. I get the feeling that I'm very high up in the sky. I look across the chasm and there's a succession if cages and steel-walkways mounted over what appears to be the alleyway I was just in. There's piles of filthy tarnished gold in the center of each cage.

"Oh look, you could've gotten gold if you weren't so lazy, well now, don't you feel dumb? Oh it's just gold, who cares? You probably have enough to buy human pancreases in bulk by now."

I keep walking along the side of this building and after awhile I hear this very slimy, mangled chirping. It sounds like somebody slit the throats of a nest of newborn chicks. I follow the cages on the other side with my eyes and see that they lead into a dead-end with massive gray child in the center. He's as big as a human adult, egg-shaped with no arms and grotesquely stunted little feet and he waddles about in circles inside this little cage. His skin is cracked and hard like rock, chipping off in places to reveal bright red, magma like blood. His face takes up most of his body and is a fat scowl of brutal, ignorant evil. I know that if I had gone that way I would be trapped in the cage with that thing.

I walk onto a platform of rotted wood and it looks like a downtown Loop station, there's chipped flaking white paint coming off metal arranged in a floral patter. But everything is saturated with a thick, white paste, mostly in the edges, in the grooves. Now I know I've been here before, it's the city of the bird people. If I go down those stairs and unlock a door, I'll be at the city entrance. But this is the end. On the highest tower, the bird king, an eagle as big as a zeppelin, will emerge from a giant egg covered in purple slime and I'll have to kill him. He is born from an unknowable evil.

On the platform I meet a little girl. Her flesh is gray and covered with a collage of protruding veins and feathers. Her left eye is bulging from its socket with bright red lines. She sees me and runs through a tiny opening in the wall. She's the daughter of the bird kind, and that creature in the cage is his son. She stops at an intersection facing the endless blue vista of the sky. There's another gray egg creature here, only she has no legs and is clearly an old woman. The girl calls her "Auntie Angel". They speak briefly and Auntie Angel dies, her body cracks open into little chunks of meat. The girls runs down the left side and up into the tower where the bird king lives. I could go right, that would lead me to the beginning and out of the city, but I go left and follow the girl.

I follow her up ladders and pipes, through ventilation shafts and higher and higher until I know the bird king is near. Just one more story, one more flight of stairs, and I'll fight an epic battle in the sky, a fierce encounter at the top of the world. But then my grandma walks in the room and wakes me up. She sees two pieces of clothing in her basket and asks if that was all I washed. "No," I say. "There was more, but I never folded them, I just took them out of the basket." She says "Don't take my basket no more unless you give it back"

The End.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 pm

I had this dream with Evangelion 3.0

I downloaded a torrent of it, burned it to a DVD-R and watched it

for about 20 minutes, it played like how 3.0 could turn out, involving the multiple Reis in the teaser, the angels and such, but at one point, it cut to a live action shot of a man pressing buttons and moving a joystick

then, the rest of it was some kind of a live action, Takashi Miike directed movie with hardcore sex scenes, rape and such

there was another dream I had revolving me being a kid again and going to school and walking through what appeared to be a boiler room (but wasn't) with other students and even a dream where I watched an uncensored version of either Galaxy of Terror or Forbidden World with 10 minutes of new scenes (the movies were co-released by Roger Corman's company AND Troma), but yeah
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 pm

GasmaskAvenger wrote:
being a kid again and going to school and walking through what appeared to be a boiler room

Boiler rooms are never good, especially if you happen to hear little girls singing and jump roping, and a noise that sounds like nails on chalkboard.......

"One,two; Freddy's coming for you......."
:scared: :chair:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I dreamt I met a cute but troubled young girl at summer camp with a prosthetic spine, a prosthetic sphincter, and a bizarre love for noise music and David Lynch films. She had a hole in either hip that went all the way through but was reinforced with some kind of metal filament netting technology and didn't bleed or hurt apparently. She usually wore a shirt over it, but inexplicably ended up naked in strange positions several times anyway. We bonded. Then she started packing up. I found that I was the only one who wasn't packing up because I thought it was supposed to go on twice as long. So, I rushed in packing and was gaslighted by three other girls to believe she only ever existed in my head and that i was in an A Boy And His Robot type 50s sci-fi story. Amusingly, there was no robot involved (except for a robotic cat that was destroyed early in the dream) so the gaslighting wasn't particularly successful.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am

So, I still remember most of this dream clear as day.

I made the horrible mistake of reading 'The Handbook of Illinois Stratigraphy" before I decided to turn in for the night.

For the first part of this, it was fairly normal sleeping. I was simply digesting what I'd read, and was visualizing some form of geologic structure. Then, my subconscious decided it wasn't happy with that, so it started making up formations and describing them with long sentences of pure gibberish. Suddenly, my memory woke up for a moment, and said, "WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE, SUBCONSCIOUS?" My subconscious made a trollface, and then quit working, suddenly bringing me to full wakefulness.

I got a glass of water, and came back to bed.

I woke up with my ex-girlfriend in my arms, both of us naked. She kissed me, and then told me she was a goddess of war, and told me to lead a raiding party on an artillery position on a hilltop in a nearby cemetery. Seeing as this was a goddess I was talking to, I had no choice but to comply.

Everyone in my town followed me to the base of the hill, where we were going to commence the attack after someone snuck into the cemetery and cut the lights illuminating the perimeter. Unfortunately, they were caught, and gunfire erupted. Everyone began to scatter, and I managed to rally them somewhat. Schoolteachers from the elementary school began to send their young charges into the cemetery in order to disable the lighting, but the children were getting mowed down faster than they could be sent in.

A general retreat began, with everyone beginning to flee down the highway. That's when the artillery started to come to life.

Suddenly, there were people being flung up into the air in every which direction. I began to scream for a charge towards the artillery, seeing as disabling it was our only chance of escaping alive. As I began to run through the cemetery, dodging gunfire, I began to see rock fragments flying through the air.

And I shit you not, I began trying to identify the geologic formation they came from. That is, until a shell landed inches in front of me and exploded. Everything went red for a moment, and I was suddenly wide awake.

Just a note to those budding geologists out there:

Break-ups + Stratigraphy + Old War Movies = Trainwreck in the Subconscious.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 am

So yeah I dreampt that i went out to some mystery mansion at the top of a small mountain next to a lake surrounded by a forest to fix the computer of this super rich lady. For some reason the rich lady began to try to come onto me before i could fix anything. she wasn't bad looking so I went with it and we began to make out. But then my mom came in and cock blocked the hell out of the situation. after she left i began to fix the computer again. But then a huge storm hit. I looked outside to see the lake swirling around and overflowing. So I was like "oh shit the lakes swirling around and overflowing" so I ran up to the third floor which was just barely above the water which submerge the mountain and most of the house. The water then receded as quickly as it came. So I hdead downstars and saw the rich lady totally soaked and said "Hey we can still make out if it'll make you feel better." And that was the end of the dream.

Edit:

Tonight I had another cool dream

In this dream I was manticore for some reason (for those not in the know this is the girl in my av). For some reason I was helping the mom of a gradschool freind nick sell her house. To help her do this I had to fly up to the roof and measure how tall it was for some reason. I didn't feel like dealing with nick at the moment so I was doing this discreetly cept like in real life the tape measure just didn't feel like cooporating. Nick eventually noticed and came out. He then proceeded toi make fun of me for being a girl and then grabbed my triboobys. My response to this was to electrocute him but this didnt work to well so I just beat him up. After that i went by a book store where some girl named Mai Shiranui (who didn't look at all like the video game character) was signing books.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”