Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:12 pm

I took it all at once and i dont have anymore sir!
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:54 pm

I see.
Now...
/me walks backwards very slowly.

Go and cough it back up!
You'll need them later.

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:23 pm

I had a dream where I was at a desolate island with my father, it was early evening and summertime, and we were sitting at some huge rock looking up at the sky. You could see big green tree's in the lower field of vision, and above them there was a moon looking kind of like the one in Zelda: Majora's Mask, if you've played it, and it was crying beams of gold that went away into eternity. The sun shone upon them and there was these weird reflections floating across the sky.

That's all I can remember. ;)
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:10 pm

Interpretation:

You miss your dad, perhaps? And the Majora's Mask moon is your emotion with it's tears. And the reflection in the sky is scrambled thoughts on whether or not you should hate him for leaving your family, or love him.

[That's my guess... If it's got no relation to you at all, disregard it.]

Sventevith
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Sventevith » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:04 am

Well, your right about my dad not living with me. I live with my mother, but I visit my father fairly often - sleep there every now and then and so, but have been less of that since my brother moved there and he's occupying the only second bed so... ;)

And I havn't played or even seen the moon from Zelda for about, well, since it was released and I watched my brother play it - so it probably has nothing to do with that, except that it looked a bit like it.
"Meglio soli che mal accompagnati."

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:08 pm

Oh.
I guess my interpretations can be somewhat informative.
Heh.
More dreams!

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:33 pm

I dreampt that I was at someones house somewhere and it was winter out with icycles. Tydorei (someone from another forum I go to) and some guy who looked sort of like Mutsumi from seargent Keroro were both there. The mutsumi lookalike showed me a revolutionary new way of viewing movies "holovision theater" which was three
funky boxes you strap on your head that make movies you watch look like cardboard cutouts. After watching this I found out that mutsumi had
Seargent keroro book 8.2 which doesn't actually exist and book 5 which does exist and I have but for some reason I thought I didn't have it so
I tried to borrow them from him but can't remember if he let me have them.Then I found out that both Tydorei and myself had psionic powers so we went around knocking down icicles with our new powers. After that we saw some fuzzy tree frogs, one of them was carrying around the severed leg of one of its fellow frogs that tydorei seemed to think was an entirely seperate frog that she would talk to.
After that we were going to leave but all the cars had turned evil and were chasing us around town trying to kill us. We were able to use
our psionic powers to take control of one of the cars to use as a getaway vehicle. We drove around with all the cars chasing us for awhile
until I ended up by a supermarket, I figured this would be a perfect place to hide so I went inside to hide from the cars. Inside the produce isle
was full of little pine trees for some reason and everyone was buying them. Soon after I entered the supermarket all the cars stopped being evil and I was able to leave again. After this I somehow ended up changing into a vampire god who lived in an anchient temple of some sort. I wore gold armor and carried a huge curving scythe, I also had claws that could generate gorgon venom and in effect turn people into stone, for some reason they also made mushrooms grow sometimes too.Anyway another vampire god showed up and challeneged me to battle, he had a special sword that could paralyse anything it cut.
I tried to slash him up with my scyth but he jumped over it onto the ceiling and came down somehow landing a blow with his sword on my leg paraysing it.
But I used the opening and slashed him a couple times with my claws turning a good sized portion of his body to stone and a few mushrooms. After that I
summoned some sort of mind sucking thing that looked like a jelly fish with eyes, it sucked his mind and I won. After that I was Giroro from Seargent Keroro for some reason.
Kururu was also there. Anyway I found a quarter from 1966 which I believe was when they first started using copper in quarters, so I decided to try to get the copper out
I scraped off the outer metal and inside was a slice of salami and baloni. I wanted to eat it, but Kururu told me to give it to him. I didn't want to do it
though. Before anything else could happen I woke up and then went back to sleep. Then I started dreaming again, in this one my tortois was out and I was taking him for a walk.
I went over to the microwave, because I wanted to microwave something for some reaon but the glass broke and it wouldnt work. I hit some numbers and eventually it
did work but it started cooking everything, so I took my tortois and went in another room. Later I came back to try to shut off the microwave, but even after I unplugged it it still kept going. I went back in the other room for awhile and then the microwave eventually shut off on its own and thats where that dream ended.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:38 pm

Yo...
Your subconcious is full of wierd crap.
Seriously. There was no sense in any of that.
Where is yo' medicine bo'!

TsubasaNoKoikokoro
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby TsubasaNoKoikokoro » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:56 pm

EDIT: I won the fight with myself and chose to remove it... sorry...
Last edited by TsubasaNoKoikokoro on Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

superdoughboy4
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby superdoughboy4 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:17 pm

Um, it looks like your memory of a dream integrated with your memories of the Neon Genesis Evangelion script.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:48 pm

I dreampt that I was both my freind Nick and Shonen Bat from Paranoia agent at the same time(I'm confused about how I did this as well, but I was two people at once)
. We had just done something shady at some shady looking house so we decided to race across town to see who could make it back to the secret hide out first.
Nick had a crazy jet pack, and I had my special shonen bat powers to roller blade super fast. Anyway some crazy Japanese dude who I think was supposed to be
the manager dude from that "hi hi puffy amiyumi" cartoon on cartoon network jumped into the air and grabbed Nick by the leg as he was taking off. He turned
the jet pack up blasting him with fire, but he was a stubborn bastard and hung on for a good fifty feet before being burnt off then I whacked him a couple
times with shonen bats metal bat. Can't remember who made it back first. After that I was batman, the joker and some other dude took some stuff from some
science place. The joker took a vile of Dr Jekylls potion that makes him get all crazy and hairy, the other dude stole a vile of gamma rays (how you put these
in a vile?). The both took them and turned into big monster versions of themselves and I had to stop them. I chased them around town for awhile, the
other guy flung the joker intot he side of a building with enough force to rip all the flesh from his body, but it quickly regenerated. I decided to go get help
so I went to the JLA headquarters where they were fooling around with a mind switcher ray. Wonder woman and Flash got their minds switched. Flash wanted
to find a secluded area where he could get it on with himself in wonder womans body. Oddly enough he thought hiding behind some greenish, yellowish looking
flag would be good place to do that. Robin tied him/her up to keep flash from getting all indecent with wonder womans body and thats where that ended.
After that I was me again and I was driving home. On the way back I spotted a big giant tornado in the distance and was like "oh crap that's big!" so I
rushed on him. When I got back the tornado was made of bricks, I mean it looked like in a 3d program where bricks are mapped onto an object. It was still big as hell
though so I was a little worried. I called my mom and step dad out to take a look at it and said "We gotta get out of here! That thing'll crush us like bugs!"
And they said "That little thing, naw it'll be ok!" which didnt make too much sense. Oddly the houses and landscape being ripped apart by the brick tornado all looked like they were made of card board and styrofoam. After that I dreampt I was my character from the gantz rpg I sometimes play. My characters a psycho girl who used to work for the yakuza before she died (sort of like GoGo in kill bill). Anyway me and one of the other players characters were getting teleported back to the room after we killed the alien, but instead we got teleported into a cage in the circus! We'd been captured by Carnies! And it was a MAD HOUSE! A MAAAAAD HOOOUUUUUSSSE!!!! yeah those damn dirty carnies were going to do something bad to us with their filthy paws but I woke up before it happened.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:27 pm

I guess for this one I would have to start at the beginning...

"For over a thoushand generations the Jedi Knights were the gaurdians of peace and justice in the Old Republic, before the dark times, before the Empire."

I felt like just yesterday I was standing in the pop-corn que with my ticket that I booked(2 weeks in advance no less), watching the Star Wars nostalgia trailer moments before walking into what has to be my favorite movie ever, by myself and broken hearted at that. When I came out, I was a changed man/boy, no quetion.

A few months later, (yesterday infact) I decided to treat myself to Star Wars Battlefront 2 for my PC, after watching star wars ep3 on my dvd (after talking to Shnooks and Sachiel) all night..... I get home and start playing. A few problems come up though, the game crashed every hour or so, so I wasn't very impressed.

Problem unresolved, I played deep into the night(about 10ish AM when I got home until atleast 2am the following morning) Not having slept in 2 days, I decided to go to bed. This is where the fun began. I found myself in the shoes of Obi-wan, younger tho, fighting all sorts of wars. Leading men into battle unlike the generals of today... typical jedi no less. People close to me, started to betray me, joining the rebellion and picking up arms against me. At the end of the day I stood over the corpses of the ones I once loved, problem was no1 wanted to believe me(not even the other friends who have already/would turn on me).

Then I met this girl. -Typical, just insert lily - Sudenly, life was awesome. Sun rises were the most and spectaculer theyv'e ever been. Like the moments before you die, how everything is just awesome... anyway. This girl is forced to go to war against me and eventually down the road, she enjoys it.

After this, I get tired of fighting, pitty, because I lived for it. I leave the army, the Republic and move around, eventually concentrating my presence around Nar shadaa. I spend most of my days in a bar, drinking my life away and watching aliens push me around, willingly not doing anything because I knew if I pulled my lightsaber from my belt, Id cut the slime down. I didn't liv much for the force, I was more a weapons master.

So one day, the war was lost, the rebellion won. I watched as the Jedi order was destroyed(and I didn't care). Time past, slowly, as it has a way of doing on a regular basis. Other factions rise as their predisesors fall. Years after the fall of the Old Republic, I'm on Nar Shadaa when I encounter New Republic troops, cornering a woman in an alley. This turns out to be the girl I loved. I ask the nice men with their big guns to back off. Obviously, they ignore me, the push over. One of them, looks at me and tells me to get lost. They shoot the girl but not before I see the tears in her eyes when she sees me pull my lightsaber, cut down the first trooper and make my way to her aid. They kill her before they realise im gonna gut em all with a vengance... The girl dead, the soldiers in pieces, what was left of my sanity, implored me to live out the rest of my life, trying to make me remember how she stabbed my in the back and broke my heart. But that voice was just a whisper now....

I gathered what possesions I needed and set off for Corrilia(the shipyards where they build Star Destroyers....anyway) I get there and find people who owe me a few favors...I ask them to build me a ship that satisfy my needs. They end up building a vengance class super capital ship(like the 1 in th eoriginal Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2) I take my ship, go to the capital, and wage a war they wouldn't forget. I kill every person I know in rage that was part of the regeime at the time, the only thing driving me, revenge. When I'm done, I realise im only replacing the regeime again, with myself, so when im done, I sett off for deep space, beyond the outer rim and live out the rest of my days on the bridge of a Super Star Destroyer(badly damiged from the war), crying, living in the memories with the girl, haunted by the friends I killed.

Throughout the whole dream, it just went black, it was the game crashing whilst i played it. That happened in my dream, then it'l just go on...

Any comments?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:31 pm

Titus wrote:
Any comments?

The Star Destroyers are built at the Kuat Drive Yards, dammit! :P :P :P

Or at least, during the Clone Wars they were.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:37 pm

Most of the New Jedi Order books stated that the super cap class command cruisers were built in the corrilia ship yards.....

Phaze
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby Phaze » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:45 pm

Last night I had a dream that "Weird Al" was following me around and giving me all his trash like I was some sort of waste disposal. He thought it was hilarious. That bastard.

Okay now psychoanalyze me.
The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Space Penis » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:04 pm

Phaze wrote:Last night I had a dream that "Weird Al" was following me around and giving me all his trash like I was some sort of waste disposal. He thought it was hilarious. That bastard.

Okay now psychoanalyze me.

You've got AIDS, but you're in denial.
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

SEELE 08
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE 08 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:15 pm

I used to have a recurring dream that Tom Ridge (former sec of Homeland Security) was trying to kill me. It was bizarre, I got into martial arts fights, katana fights, and gun fights with him and other politicians. This could be a sign my major (Poli Sci) is killing me.
I also have had another recurring dream with tornados, where I was just frozen in place and the tornado moved slowly towards the house. I live in Indiana, where we have frequent tornadoes and they used to scare the shit out of me as a kid. Its weird that the other natural phenomena don't scare me, I've been through several small earthquakes, minor floods, and nasty electrical storms as a kid as well.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:57 pm

I used to have a recurring dream that Tom Ridge (former sec of Homeland Security) was trying to kill me. It was bizarre, I got into martial arts fights, katana fights, and gun fights with him and other politicians.

That sounds like the sort of relationship I have with that clown from IT in my dreams.

I had two interesting but short dreams recently. In one I was the T-1000, and my target was a ghost kangaroo. You see the kangaroo got ghostified by those ghosts from the grudge and was going around turning other people into ghosts by having sex with them. The ghost kangaroo wanted to do it to me too, but I was the T-1000 so I morphed all sorts of blades out of my body and when he tried to do it he got all chopped up.

I also dreampt a jaguar had snuck into my backyard, I had a little spear about 1.5 feet long, it looked a little like Sechs titan blade from battle angel last order and was going to try to kill it with it, but thought better of it since the jaguar was pretty big and ferocious looking. So I went inside, the jaguar tried to sneak inside the house by changing into a tiny elephant, so before he could change back into a jaguar I nailed him with the spear. When he died he changed into a cardboard box and I threw him out with the garbage.

Legend of the Past
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Dumbest Dream you've ever had

•      
  •      

Postby Legend of the Past » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:48 am

What was the dumbest dream you could recall? Dumb can be 'WTF happaned here, and dumb can be 'why did I dream this?'.

For example, I had a dream where I open the freezer and find out I haven't eaten all of my fave Ice-Cream yet. You can imagine my disappointment the next morning.
New Signature Policy

It all returns to nothing...

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:51 am

I have similar ones myself. For example I tend to dream that there is some Tonic left in the freezer, and when I open it is not there... :( :( :(
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”