ITT: What are you working on right now?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:04 pm

I'm working on college work like always, and still working on my comic too.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:24 am

I wrote a song about getting a blow-up doll pregnant. It wasn't influenced by Thing-Fish at all. Shut up!
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm trying to hunt down a grant/scholarship or two so I can avoid taking out a loan for college

if any of you has any tips on this, PM me
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Stories and story fragments. I've written a paragraph or two every other day while class was in, and now I've probably got close to 20 little bits of story that I need to do something with. I'll probably be taking care of those during the month-long intercessional starting up here next week.

Also, if anyone's interested in drawing, I might have a story for them to do. I keep seeing it as something like a graphic novel format or something, and I can't draw worth shit. I dunno if I'm going to go through with it just yet, but PM me if you're interested.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mongoosedog » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:48 pm

CorporalChaos wrote:Stories and story fragments. I've written a paragraph or two every other day while class was in, and now I've probably got close to 20 little bits of story that I need to do something with. I'll probably be taking care of those during the month-long intercessional starting up here next week.

Also, if anyone's interested in drawing, I might have a story for them to do. I keep seeing it as something like a graphic novel format or something, and I can't draw worth shit. I dunno if I'm going to go through with it just yet, but PM me if you're interested.

i would be interested normally but i'm trying to work on my own comic at the moment. i still haven't started but i'm working on it in my head
I have no signature!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 pm

MugwumpHasNoLiver: Your song ideas sound hilariously awesome. :smirk: The one about a love song for eggnog reminds me of this in a way (Hilarious song, be sure to click the link).

To answer the thread question, currently I'm trying to finish a fanfic of mine, but I haven't had the energy or motivation to work on it this weekend even though I was all ready and raring to go with finishing it last weekend. (Probably my Dysthymia acting up; I hate my Double Depression with a passion.)

I originally had part 1 of 2 for the final chapter of my Rebuild fic up (It's in fandom; called Eros and Thanatos), but took it down so I can just post the final chapter in one shot instead of two separate things. Hopefully I can finish it before the end of the month, at least.

(There's also a doujin I'm finishing translating (Nerv's Longest Day) which should be hopefully finished and then uploaded on THAT BOARD either next weekend or the week of Christmas, hard to work on visibly naughty but hilarious doujin when the parents are around. :lol: )

Besides that, I at least have had the energy to work on my Rebuild visual novel and it seems to be getting somewhere albeit slowly. That's good at least, I guess.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:(Nerv's Longest Day)

Is that the one where Asuka seems to have taken Gendo hostage for some reason? :lol:

Also, I agree with the song - wasabi is mandatory!
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 pm

NemZ wrote:
Sailor Star Dust wrote:(Nerv's Longest Day)

Is that the one where Asuka seems to have taken Gendo hostage for some reason? :lol:

Yes it is, and yes, Tengu no Tzusura is absolutely hilarious. :smirk: Dunno if you lurk THAT BOARD, but I'd be happy to PM you a copy once it's done.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 pm

I finished the rough draft of my sci-fi zombie script! :yippee:

I made it analogous to my experience at film school just so I could get a plot going. I turned the zombies into loose metaphors for drugs. (One of my film instructors was arrested for growing selling marijuana, along with several film students he managed to wrangle as "business partners". It killed whatever film career he had started.)

Now time for a billion rewrites with a couple friends I trust with the material. :coffee:

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 am

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Yes it is, and yes, Tengu no Tzusura is absolutely hilarious. :smirk: Dunno if you lurk THAT BOARD, but I'd be happy to PM you a copy once it's done.

No worries, I'll get when everyone else does.

:lurk: :fap:

It will have to be pretty damned good to top Merry Box though... or the "Who Banged Asuka?" game show.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby LeoXiao » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:02 am

I translated a crappy German story of mine into English and edited it.

Here it is:
SPOILER: Show
THE ENLISTED (DIE ANGEWORBENE)

A regiment of conscripts camped in the frozen hills. Drought and stillness lay over the land. Only the wind from the north blew constant, without break. A couple ominous clouds dotted the night sky. In the distance stood a great fortress, visible only by grace of the moon’s light. The new soldiers slept restlessly, without comfort. Those who did not sleep stood in the surroundings on watch duty, silent in solitude.

One of these lurked yawning in the curves of a rocky embankment. He shook from cold, his issued overcoat not able to sufficiently retain warmth. He dared not lay hands on his rifle; for without gloves, his hands would, with dreadful results stick to the cold metal.

He wanted to sleep, so he thought, but such an act could drive him to death. Periodically he moved his arms and legs, so that life would not disappear from his limbs. Finally came his eyelids slowly to a close.

The man appeared out of the shadows. The soldier could not tell, how long he remained in his sleep, but instantly, as he detected the particularities of the footsteps, sprang back to life to acknowledge the approaching officer. He found himself hard pressed, even with bare hands to grip his freezing rifle in salute. As the man noticed it, he gave a fatherly smile and said:

"Today it’s still possible to gaze upon the stars.”

The solider remained silent. Only his teeth shook lightly.

“We can see almost all the constellations tonight. Isn’t it nice? Perhaps by tomorrow they’ll be gone.”

The soldier wanted to say something, but suddenly the man came very close. Out of the officer’s greatcoat he produced a scarf. Only then did the soldier feel a truly unbearable coldness. He whispered cautiously to the calm man that he was so cold, that he had been shivering in the night for such a long time, that he needed this scarf…

The man draped the scarf about the soldier; now loomed his shadow over him.

“From this distance, everything looks clear?” Now the soldier stared intently at the endless heavens. He felt a sudden, deep relaxation, as though he had never in his life recognized pain.

But then, in the next instant, he discerned it. Now he fell in complete agony. How long it was, that he had lay in suffering! How delicate, how ephemeral happiness was! He now glanced upon the distant fortress and thought: how small it was! Everywhere was moonlight.

“Everywhere are stars. Without them we cannot see, as the Sun is also a star.” The soldier knew no longer, what sort of sentiment it was that occupied him. In the desolation, in the presence of the stars, the cold, the moon, this man, joy and suffering seemed simultaneously bent on overwhelming his shaking soul.

The man disappeared. The next day, the draftees went unknowingly as cannon fodder into battle. They marched up the height and fought. There, everyone became beasts. The soldier charged senselessly forward into doom, together with the full horde. He armed a grenade and, though this last act was meant with all his might, plunged a bullet everything into unbecoming ruin.

As the first snow later covered the corpses, it was generally recognized that the battle was a great success. The feint-maneuver, planned directly in the fortress under the magnificent moonlight, stood out as a fine example of warplanning.

I'm glad I rewrote this; I liked the idea but I couldn't quite do it right when writing the German original.

i_Love_Asuka
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby i_Love_Asuka » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 pm

i'm working on...:

...making a lot of money due to 5 JOBS!!! (hell yeah baby, goin' into ovahtime!)

...actually finishing some Anime series i want to watch wich i can't due to very, very few freetime

...trainin' to achieve perfection in body and soul

...enlarging my Asuka related collection

...stuff!
"My awesome awesomness is so awesome that no other awesome awesomness in the entire awesome universe of awesome awesomness is that awesome!" - the guy who said it (i was)
"when i ask my girlfriend to act and behave more like Asuka, and she slaps me in the face, does that mean she agrees?" - I_Love_Asuka
"I'm here to love my Asuka and kick ass! and i'm all out of ass..." - rip off of LittleKuriboh
"For someone called "i_Love_Asuka" your pretty hard core" - Defectron
"sorry, i prefer i_Love_Asuka, he's a real man!" - Soljer13

AVman9
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby AVman9 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 am

Final project for Networking class. Ugh.
Take a wild guess at what the AV means....
Adult Video? -The Eva Monkey

You raise the blade...
You make the change...
You rearrange me 'till I'm sane...

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:12 pm

And here's the third panel

[URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/i/38664337.jpg/]Image[/URL]

Wouldve been done earlier but I was busy with stuff
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Soljer13
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Soljer13 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 am

Im working on:

ENlarging My Hatsune Miku Collection...I still need to get around to the Buy Figures parts. -_-#

Trying to see if I find anyone that can hook me up with some actual arcade machines here in my country. specifically house of the dead 2, and other rail shooters.

Making an Altar to Khorne, an Altar to Hatsune Miku, and an Altar to I_Love_Asuka.

Saving up money to go to a resort this summer with ILA when he comes over.
PURGE! CLEANSE! KILL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:44 pm

I am working on finding out my measurements and trying to put together or requesting a commission on Cosplay.com of Shinji Ikari, Hanatarou Yamada, and Akito Tenkawa for Otakon next year.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:43 am

Wrote a short (~1000 word) story, and I want a little bit of feedback to know how to expand and refine it. PM me if you'd like to read it for me.

Also: SEMESTERS ARE OVER! MOAR TIME TO WRITE (more like goof off instead, amirite?)
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 pm

CorporalChaos wrote:Also: SEMESTERS ARE OVER! MOAR TIME TO MAKE MUSIC (more like play video games instead, amirite?)

Fixed for me. :P

I have some songs made up and completely done (minus vocals of course).

Does anyone know of a good MP3 converter? If so, please let me know and I'll post up my rough mixes of my stuff.

Soljer13
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Soljer13 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Total Video COnverter from Xilisoft I tihnk(does both video, audio and gif. all formats to all formats)
PURGE! CLEANSE! KILL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 am

Yesterday I started writing the story I've been meaning to write for months; the one about the Countess getting decapitated. I got three solid pages done, but didn't actually get to the Countess, just the surreal ramblings of my narrator wondering through the desert. Instead of continuing it tonight, I set up a TVTropes pages for William S. Burroughs. I fear I may be a fanboy for someone who doesn't have fanboys. Well, I have yet to 'squee', so I might still have hope. I think I'll take a shower and write the thing anyway, night's still young. Problem is, my audio reading of 'Twilight' (that I'm doing for unrelated reasons) is interfering with my prose. Whenever I write I can feel the rhythm of Bella's whiny, melodramatic voice. I need to record myself reading someone with good prose (maybe some Burroughs, Pynchon, Dostoevsky or Shakespeare, why the hell not?) and listen to THAT over and over again. Meyer is a terrible influence!
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”