Counter Srike: Condition Zero

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

Counter Srike: Condition Zero

•      
  •      

Postby Hand of God » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:11 pm

does anybody have a cs cz eva unit 03 or 02 or 01 skin?
Last edited by Hand of God on Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the world is just a sick and twisted place

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:52 am

My dunno.... What da hell is Quake doing on this forum, not to diss, I love it, just odd to see the name...
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Heidroch
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Heidroch » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:36 am

Closest I could find:

http://www.evangelion-armageddon.com/Game.php

They also have a NERV map for Half Life there, but I can't figure out how to run it with the current steam version of HL :(

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:44 am

This is so wrong, y do insist on playing condition zero?

And y change the name of the thread to make me look like an idiot?

Y!
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Heidroch
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Heidroch » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:48 am

Ah Titus.... Perhaps you would have ideas on how to make the NERV hq HL map in the link I posted work with the Steam version of HL?

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:01 am

I hear the word steam in that sentance.... not good.

Please get a steam free(as in cracked, steam is gone, not there!) version of counterstrike n HL2, that should solve the prob straight up. Ill download it and see whats up, it could take a while but i have nothing better to do.

I'm assumng it's a hl1 map? I dont see the words hl2 anywhere, so the textures might be missing, and I havn't tried to import the old levels in2 the newer version, but ill give it a go.

If all else fails, ill build you a replica for hl2, q3, jk2, and 1 for the unreal fans out there...

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:25 am

Play nice children. Don't make me break out THE STICK(TM).

ObsessiveMathsFreak
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby ObsessiveMathsFreak » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:37 am

cs cz?
[Became an administrator on or before October 4th, 2007.]
May The Maths Be With You.

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Hand of God » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:26 pm

ObsessiveMathsFreak wrote:cs cz?

counter-strike condision zero, also how do I put it?

Heidroch
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Heidroch » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:29 pm

Titus: Yes, the game mod contents on that website I posted seem pretty old, so that is most likely for HL. At the end of your post, did you hint at the ability to make a nerv hq map for HL2? If so, go for it!

mathsfreak: cs cz is short for Counter Srike: Condition Zero. It's a both single player and mutiplayer game that runs on the half life engine, just like the original counter strike. It's more of like a minor upgraded version of Counter Strike that Valve made to try to make more money off the franchise.

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Hand of God » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:32 pm

Heidroch wrote:Closest I could find:

http://www.evangelion-armageddon.com/Game.php

They also have a NERV map for Half Life there, but I can't figure out how to run it with the current steam version of HL :(

thnk you but I still don't know how to put it

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:31 am

Yeah, if I can get a layout of the map, what it looks like, etc, I can build a replica for use in HL2 drivin games such as source.

Been trying like a mother fucker to get the hl1 version's map running, game won't even load the map, so sumtins up. I'm on it tho...

Heidroch
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Heidroch » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:13 am

Titus, if you go to the next page on the website, you'll see that there is a newer Nerv map posted at the end of the list. Perhaps that may work?

While we are on the subject of CS, here is a ytmnd that I found to be hilarious. An anime teenage girl mowing down terrorists(sigh.. only in Japan, right?), with cs l337 speak added for affect. Hilarious! Which anime is it from, anyway?

http://csanime.ytmnd.com/

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:46 pm

Agh, this computer internet stuff is endless.

Can't we just start over again and make this international network WORK FOR A CHANGE?

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Hand of God » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:16 pm

I haven't been awnser! :cry:

wrack
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby wrack » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:03 am

Heidroch wrote:Which anime is it from, anyway?
Gunslinger girls. As far as I know, it's about some girlies that are for some reason somehow augmented with stuff, and hired as hitmen or something.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:18 am

Go me. Iv'e started building my own version of the NerV HQ for HL2. This little project is being born inbetween extreme work sessions and periods of partying(defined by copious amounts of booz, naked highschool girls at college parties and countless days of waking up in some strange garden with no pants and a hangover of note). I shall, try my best to keep everybody updated as progress - progresses?

wrack
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby wrack » Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:53 am

I've had plans of doing the same with Max Payne 2 for a while. Got some stuff planned out(, and a crappy Gendo skin for Max for both of the games) but can't say I'd have really even started yet.

--
Oh, by the way, in case you didn't know and are interested, some people are already making an Eva mod for HL2:
http://nge-som-mod.de/en/index.php

With all the features it sounds a bit too complex to actually ever get finished, but who am I to judge.

Also should be noted, and what I am somewhat annoyed of, is that they're pulling in some "secret agent with nothing to lose"-type as a playable character instead of letting the player in Kaji's shoes. :x

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”