"You know you're obsessed with NGE when" thread

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Evangelion__x
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 441
Joined: Jun 26, 2008
Location: A'straya

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Evangelion__x » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 am

Joseph the PRPD wrote:I'm not a fan of Asuka and I've never seen a natural red-head in person.

..wow.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God
User avatar
Posts: 5751
Joined: Feb 03, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 am

*record scratch* :huh:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Posts: 2342
Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Location: Pittsburgh PA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 am

Its alright, red heads are very attractive. As long as they don't weigh 300 pounds.

As our Kaworu said.

Red heads are either Hot or Not, there is no try between
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God
Age: 27
Posts: 6339
Joined: Dec 19, 2008
Location: League City, TX
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 am

Evangelion__x wrote:
Joseph the PRPD wrote:I'm not a fan of Asuka and I've never seen a natural red-head in person.

..wow.

That... isn't a big deal? Only red heads I've seen in person are women who've dyed their hair... and pretty badly to.
Uriel Septim VII wrote:I spend the vast majority of my time in my room as well.


:rei_meh:

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Red heads are either Hot or Not


...and doesn't that apply to most people in general?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Posts: 2342
Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Location: Pittsburgh PA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 am

Red heads more then most people.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 10134
Joined: Aug 29, 2006
Location: Hollywoo
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Sachi » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Red heads are either Hot or Not, there is no try between

Same with Asians.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/cWq9XGTjxd

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Posts: 2342
Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Location: Pittsburgh PA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Sachi wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Red heads are either Hot or Not, there is no try between

Same with Asians.


I can agree with this, I dated one for a while...She was very beautiful.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ
User avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 1427
Joined: Jul 03, 2008
Location: Hyperspace Arsenal, Universe -2
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 am

In all honesty, I would be a more surprised if a blue-haired girl walked by than a redhead, though when I WAS around girls more often, there were enough redheads to make it seem like an unspectacular event.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
"Try kicking me." "I'm wearing fucking Crocs, why the fuck would I kick you?!?" - John Clayton Wilson-Freeman, the Debugman
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut
User avatar
Age: 31
Posts: 3691
Joined: Sep 23, 2009
Location: Fresno, California, USA
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 am

Vegeta 20XX wrote:In all honesty, I would be a more surprised if a blue-haired girl walked by than a redhead, though when I WAS around girls more often, there were enough redheads to make it seem like an unspectacular event.

gals with blue hair are FAR more harder to come by & if a hot one shows up, better make your move or your loss
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Zaque
Ramiel
Ramiel
Posts: 341
Joined: Jul 21, 2008

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Zaque » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 am

Haven't seen any blue haired girls (besides dyed) either, quite a few natural reds though, and there is in between. :P
Everything is subject to change.

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel
User avatar
Posts: 339
Joined: Apr 25, 2009

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Rock-Slash » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Zaque wrote:Haven't seen any blue haired girls (besides dyed) either

Emm guys, you do know there's NO such thing as NATURAL blue hair right? all those chicks are dyed, in fact there isn't even one mammal with blue hair in nature, the closest thing you will find is white hair caused by albinism or aging, red hair is seem as very exotic because only 1 or 2 percent of the world population is natural, and because is way hotter than the other colors.

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 1010
Joined: Jun 29, 2009
Location: Pruitt Igoe

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Rock-Slash wrote:
Zaque wrote:Haven't seen any blue haired girls (besides dyed) either

Emm guys, you do know there's NO such thing as NATURAL blue hair right? all those chicks are dyed, in fact there isn't even one mammal with blue hair in nature, the closest thing you will find is white hair caused by albinism or aging, red hair is seem as very exotic because only 1 or 2 percent of the world population is natural, and because is way hotter than the other colors.


I heard there were cases of wolves on Baffin Island who displayed a bluish hue on their coats. But if that's the only thing one can find on the propensity of blue hair in nature, it's saying a lot.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ
User avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 1427
Joined: Jul 03, 2008
Location: Hyperspace Arsenal, Universe -2
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Rock-Slash wrote:
Zaque wrote:Haven't seen any blue haired girls (besides dyed) either

Emm guys, you do know there's NO such thing as NATURAL blue hair right? all those chicks are dyed, in fact there isn't even one mammal with blue hair in nature, the closest thing you will find is white hair caused by albinism or aging, red hair is seem as very exotic because only 1 or 2 percent of the world population is natural, and because is way hotter than the other colors.


Thank you for ruining the joke, Rock - that was the fucking POINT.

And "red hair is way hotter than the other colors" states an opinion, not a fact (Vegeta 20XX himself is desensitized to redheads because he went to school with a lot of them). It really just depends on the way the hair looks in general rather than it's color that catches my eye.

Oh, and I only have one volume of the NGE manga adaptation, and, ironically, it's the one with Asuka on the cover (Volume 4).
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
"Try kicking me." "I'm wearing fucking Crocs, why the fuck would I kick you?!?" - John Clayton Wilson-Freeman, the Debugman
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Posts: 2342
Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Location: Pittsburgh PA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Our Rei wears her wig around with her contacts in, that is about as close are you are gonna get.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel
User avatar
Posts: 339
Joined: Apr 25, 2009

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Rock-Slash » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Vegeta 20XX wrote:Thank you for ruining the joke, Rock - that was the fucking POINT.

Oh don't be butthurt about it, it's not my fault that your sense of humor it's as good as GGSS smartassness.

And "red hair is way hotter than the other colors" states an opinion.

Yes it does, or do I need to put opinion tags?

Uriel Septim VII wrote:I heard there were cases of wolves on Baffin Island who displayed a bluish hue on their coats. But if that's the only thing one can find on the propensity of blue hair in nature, it's saying a lot.

Really? got pics or articles or anything? I'd love to see a blue wolf that isn't a just a draw.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"
User avatar
Age: 30
Posts: 2279
Joined: Oct 13, 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:
Sachi wrote:
Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Red heads are either Hot or Not, there is no try between

Same with Asians.


I can agree with this, I dated one for a while...She was very beautiful.

i wanted to date onne in middle school, but she was to snotty.
SPOILER: Show
and anyway i was afraid if we had sex id break her like a chopstick. :ting:
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Posts: 2342
Joined: Aug 11, 2008
Location: Pittsburgh PA

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Well the one I dated is now doing some things on a modeling site, guess I can check that off my list of things to do in life huh? The heart break, was it worth it I sometimes wonder to myself...hmm.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Age: 63
Posts: 20675
Joined: Nov 23, 2004
Location: This sceptered isle.
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:13 pm

TOPIC, I think
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics|🕊|🐸|MAL
Avatar: Ritsu-nyan

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director
User avatar
Age: 33
Posts: 9219
Joined: Jun 09, 2009
Location: Playing amongst the stars
Gender: Male

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:TOPIC, I think
Well, you could be obsessed with Eva if you only date red-heads or Asian chicks. Although that could be symptoms of other things as well.

@ TOPIC: I may have to postpone my Kom, Susser Tod skit. I'm also creating animated visuals for it, and people are not cooperating with me on the photos for it.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject
User avatar
Age: 36
Posts: 2777
Joined: Aug 11, 2009
Location: Owensboro,KY
Gender: Male
Contact:

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Your obsessed wit Eva when:
-You only date redheaded bitches with superiority disorders and reverse shotacon complexes
-You are only interested in girls who remind you of your mother
-You actively seek out girls who actually have blue hair and red eyes
-You lost your mother and are disappointed that you're not getting to pilot a giant robot
-You say "ANTA BAKA!?" to people who you think are stupid
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
-----------------------------------------------------------
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
-----------------------------------------------------------
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account


Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BernardoCairo and 3 guests