Other Forums

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 am

Sachi wrote:I also used to go on this faggy site called [url]http://www.evamonkey.com[/url], that used to have a lame forum, but now it's pretty much a blog. In all seriousness, I still find it quite interesting to visit it and reminisce on times forgotten, and read an occasional update that EM puts up.

CorporalChaos wrote:HEY! I remember that site, too! It was a pretty fail place, and the faggotry that went on there gives me shameful memories to this day.

;_;

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 am

I used to post on Gamespot and Gamefaqs also from 2004 - 2006. That was before I got banned though.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:51 pm

The only other forum I really go to regularly right now is toho kingdom, occasionally I'll go by stomp tokyo and 3d buzz but not that often.

I used to go to the gantzrp site fairly often but then it died, I also went to guyvers lair, but that also died. It's pretty funny, because I was talking with bloodstorm (another member who joined here but isnt too active) about how it was dying and he said "It's not going to die!" and a month later it died.

I also used to go to this site called eva monkey, which was uhh.. a site about monkeys cosplaying as evangelion units or something.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:26 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:;_;

These were written with....what you say...er...tongue in cheek. Did we do a good job putting our tongues in your cheek?
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:32 pm

CorporalChaos wrote:

These were written with....what you say...er...tongue in cheek. Did we do a good job putting our tongues in your cheek?

I thought we did so quite nicely.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm

CorporalChaos wrote:

How old are you? That might not be legal.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:How old are you? That might not be legal.

Don't worry, I'm legal.

Actually, thinking back, that's the second joke that I've made that can be taken as a gay joke.

I need to rethink my life.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I think it's kinda sad that my eyes have been closed to virtually every forum in existence but this one (and Horrormovies). I might even find an Eva forum better than this. *doubtful*

CorporalChaos wrote:
The Eva Monkey wrote:How old are you? That might not be legal.

Don't worry, I'm legal.

I'm not.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Zaque
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zaque » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 am

http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/
mainly lurking though :P
Everything is subject to change.

Timstuff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Timstuff » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:27 am

I frequently post at SuperheroHype's forums, and even discovered that one of my friends IRL was a regular there after we'd met IRL. I used to visit Gamespot's forums religiously but have since kicked the habbit, and IMDB is a bad pill that I am currently trying to quit. I also lurk at TheForce.net and occasionally post at OriginalTrilogy.com (a movie fan edit site). Also, I used to visit Trivial Being before they shut down (due to all the movies that they were following falling apart in pre-production hell).
DeviantArt profile being re-invented... Check back later.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am

I go over to A4 from time to time to check out the previews/reviews of the newest seasons. That's about it.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 am

I also lurk at Spacebattles too, and Superhero Hype also. Moviecodec can be a bad pill also since I'm currently trying to quit but feeding the trolls can be so much fun.

Rabid-Sachiel
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rabid-Sachiel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 pm

The only other forum I've used was Anime Pulse. I don't go on it anymore, however. The users there were assholeish, they'd always insult you when you try to have actual arguments with them.
MAL

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" -Albert Einstein

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 pm

I had 25k+ post on Harmony Central (Musicians/Music site) from about age 13-18. I've also played a big part on a couple of poker forums (2+2 and The Poker Forum). IMDb, obviously. I've also been a member of and posted a bit on a ton of boards that I've probably forgotten about by now.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 pm

I think the only site I go on too the most where I highest post is AVPgalaxy.com since I have like over 10,000 post their.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Apparently I had 26,406 posts on HC.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:22 am

there are several boards I used to visit everyday but they're all dead now, and none of them had to do with Evangelion or anime

I ran around for a time on ANF, but there are too many dumb weaboos that troll that place and the admins/mods are some of the worst I have ever encountered on an active board

this place is really the only one I frequent regularly, any others now I come across occasionally in Google searches

whenever I am extremely bored though, which has been very rare now for some time, I'll go to THAT BOARD or 4chan
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 am

I've never really done much foruming in my time. :redface:

Other than this place I've only been to the
a) Nine Inch Nails forum when it started up last year.
b) the old Tool forum on toolshed.down.net
c) the stuff when I used to have a Gaia account.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:04 am

Eva Yojimbo wrote:Apparently I had 26,406 posts on HC.

you know, I have really hard time thinking of Jimbo with name like "WulfmanJax" :lol:

Me, I've been Xard as long as I have participated in forums. I joined my very first forum when I was 12 years old (finnish SW forum) and already entitled myself with the glorious name that is Xard.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 am

Eva Yojimbo wrote:Apparently I had 26,406 posts on HC.

I didnt realise until now that our birthdays are so close. My birthday is on the 1st of August which means there's only a gap of 3 weeks between our birthdays. :toothy:

Well, let's stay on topic. I used to be an active member of a small Finnish movie and music community for 3 years, but I finally grew tired of the idiocy that dominated those forums. There were a few nice fellas there, but most of them (especially the administration) showed signs of incurable dumbness. Seriously. Recently I've lurked criterionforum.org and also the Finnish elitistic film forum, Elitisti. I'm also a member of a small and quiet Finnish film community called Yhden tähden foorumi (roughtly translatable as One Star Forum) which is quite inactive, but awesome nevertheless. So my main focus has shifted to EvaGeeks in the past weeks and EvaGeeks will probably be my "main forum" for a long while.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”