[RP] Evangelion: After the Impact

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

[RP] Evangelion: After the Impact

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:30 pm

READ THIS POST FIRST:

THIS RP IS PRESENTED FROM THE FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE - REMEMBER THAT. AS OF 7:00 AM, OCTOBER 10, 2009, THE POSTS ARE TO BE MADE IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER - IF MY POST IS BEFORE YOURS, THEN YOUR POST'S EVENTS HAPPEN AFTER MINE. FINALLY, I HAVE THE FINAL VERDICT IF THERE IS A DISPUTE RELATING TO EVENTS AND SUCH.

And yes, it was necessary to type that in all caps, because that part is very important. New participants can jump in at any time, but you have to read the rest of the RP first, so that you know what's going on. And NO GOD-MODDING.

A good while back, in one of the 3I threads in Chit-Chat, me and a few other forum members postulated going around the Post-3I world, doing shit, kicking ass, and eating funnel cakes. Tasty. But we never actually got to make it a (fictional) reality, since the timing on IRC was unforgiving and not very many people showed much interest. So, in the interest of reviving that concept (as well as breaking the current CYOA trend going around), I give you:

A New Concept: Vegeta 20XX And A Group Of EGF Forumgoers Roam The Destroyed World After Third Impact And Do A Bunch Of Shit, Like Killing Zombies And Eating Funnel Cakes - Tasty!

Now, the way this will be presented is, we will choose a character (or characters) and start in a certain scenario - sort of like in the RP chat, but planned out better.

Since most of the characters involved are us forum members anyway, you don't necessarily have to choose a character; however, IF you choose a character that isn't you, post the character's name and a small bio (if posting a non-OC character, like Rei or Pen-Pen, just put the name), and remember that there probably won't be a very large number of Evangelion characters in this story because, well, this IS after Third Impact.

I will post the first scenario after enough people have joined in.

LIST OF CHARACTERS (as of October 10, 2009 at 5:30 PM Central Time):

Featuring

Vegeta 20XX as Phoenix

Presenting

Sammaeloo as Talon

With

Defectron as Dan

And

GasmaskAvenger as William J. Johnson

Introducing

Agentomega as Joe V.
ThePRPD as Joseph S.
Adekis as William Mandrake
Ryujin as Erik Michalik...& Lil' Z!

and of course...

Great Genius Shinji-Sama as Shinji Ikari
Asuka Langley Soryu
...and Rei Ayanami

...which brings the total number of characters to 11, with 8 original characters.

Original characters, with short descriptions:

Claire Phoenix (Vegeta 20XX)- a dark-redheaded girl with shapeshifting abilities and the power to channel energy from external sources. Very intelligent and cunning due to access to world's knowledge during 3I. Has an unexplained shitload of weapons and a small zombie-proof house, as well as funnel cakes. Is the assumed leader of the characters in the story, mostly because of her supplies and abilities. Is only known by her last name to everyone else.

Talon (Sammaeloo) - a human/bird hybrid sporting a trench coat, a beaked helmet, and extremely sharp talons, hence the name. Can speak, but clicks and clucks and other avian noises tend to insert themselves into his speech.

Dan (Defectron) - a returning human with several strange new adaptations, among them three breasts, a scorpion tail, tentacles, and the budding ability to control electricity. Is known to everyone except Claire as Manticore.

Edward "Ned" Kelly IV (Tequila) - a human unaltered in any way, noted for his dangerous dependence on alcohol, an unmatched gunfighting ability, and an extremely outdated sense of fashion, as he looks like something straight out of the American Civil War. Has voluntarily left the RP, possibly temporarily.

Joe V. (Agentomega) - a normal human excelling in Kenpo and Archery. Is insulted easily and is somewhat fragile compared to the rest of the characters. Returns as female. Hasn't joined the RP yet.

Joseph S. (ThePRPD) - another normal human, having no irrational behaviors or fears. Is adjusting to the new world around him.

William Mandrake (Adekis) - a survivor with pyrokinetic powers. Can withstand extreme cold, and has a knack for speaking his mind. Hasn't joined the RP yet.

Erik Michalik (Ryujin) - a survivor with some knowledge of SEELE and co. prior to Third Impact. Losing these memories afterwards, he is left with some degree of his military training intact and a taste for alcoholic beverages.

Shinji Ikari (Great Genius Shinji-Sama) - The Designated Pilot of Evangelion Unit 01, Test Model, he has turned out to have been one of the driving forces in Instrumentality, and is such given most, if not ALL, of the blame for the current state of the planet and its inhabitants. Shinji is usually very timid, and oftentimes has to be forced to do things he has to do. He has the unfortunate luck of either being emotionally attacked in some way every time he tries to get close to someone, or being pushed away by the people he needs most because they have suffered the same fate.

William J. Johnson (GasmaskAvenger) - a man from another universe, he, like Talon, is a trench coat aficionado. He wears a distinctive gas mask and mostly-black business wear. Has a formidable arsenal of enhanced human abilities, such as eyesight and reflexes, but being a human from another universe (i.e., never had 3I or the chance to come back as something else), he can't do anything supernatural or extraordinary. Has a trademark demeanor of moral ambiguity.

Lil' Z! (Ryujin) - a miniaturized version of the Fourteenth Angel, Zeruel. He follows Erik around in a dog-like fashion, and is shown as somewhat timid, but loyal. Is INSANELY powerful, though Lil' Z doesn't really realize that yet.

And now, we present our feature presentation!

Prologue

The battle for survival begins. You return to individuality and consciousness in a less-than-perfect world, and for some as-of-now unexplained reason, the entire planet is covered in unholy, barely-living, flesh eating corpses. This being the aftermath of the closest thing to the Apocalypse you will ever see, there is much proof of humanity's existence left on the Earth, but the two you are most concerned with are shelter and GUNS. In keeping with the Shaun Of The Dead style method of kicking undead asses, you instinctively look for the latter, but not before going into the first house you see for some tea, miso soup, and what appear to be funnel cakes. You hear noises upstairs - human noises. With the truly living few and far across the globe, the few of you that made it to this house are quite possibly the greatest hope for the future of mankind.

That doesn't stop the house's keeper from dropping whatever he or she was doing to confront the rag-tag band of survivors who had just broken into his or her house. So the battle for survival begins, and remember:

May you fight bravely!!
Last edited by Vegeta 20XX on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Tequila
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Tequila » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Edward "Ned" Kelly IV was not in a happy mood. In fact, considering the circumstances, for anyone who had lived to see two apocaliptic disasters and lost his entire family, it would hae been very odd for him to feel anything except resounding hatred, bitterness and self-pity.

For that reason, for the past three days ever since he had managed to pry himself from the primorial ooze that now blanketed the world and stumble across this abandoned house, he had been raiding the cellar and has been completly off his face this entire time.

"This is it", he said to himself. "There is no point in continuing. Everyone else is dead...blech"

I wanna go back in the soup

Just as he prised himself off the ground, he heard a crash. He froze and listened. At first, he could hear nothing, but then came a second crash, and a scrabbling sound The zombies!! The hell do they want?
He glanced to his bottle
Of Course! They want my liquor!
He grabbed his MTs-255 5-chambered revolver shotgun and stumbled haggardly across the room. I'll show you to steal my liquor, you...you...bastards....

As he walked down the corridor, he could hear voices. so they learned how too talk. Well, talk about this! he said, ejecting the cylinder. he crouched behind the door, and fumbled with the cartridges.
Suddenly, a loud voice was hear through the door. He must be the leader. well take this, ya bastard! and he fixed the cylinder shut.

He walked straight into the door, which crashed open. "Ah ha! gotcha Suckers!!"
He shoved to barrel of his gun in the face of the ugliest one. It looked like some sort of demented chicken, dinosaur, ninja freak and pulled the trigger

click

"That's right! DIE!!! click click click click

Laughing inanely, never realising that his gun was never loaded, he continued to fire over the bemused group of survivors

HaHa! that's right! You're all DEAD Now!!! HAHAHA! Yeah...Dead...yeah......tha...that'll....teach yo....you....to...eat.....myy.......frog....urgh

With a resouniding thud, Ned collapsed to the ground, completly unconscious before he hit the floor.
Insert witty remark about the philosophy of the universe, evangelion quotes, something about whales etc.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

At some point after the end of instrumentality

I thought back on the unbelievable events that had transpired not too long ago. After instrumentality ended I simply floated in this cloud of intangibility for who knew how long. When I last had a solid body I was bored out of my mind in my backyard in indiana blowing stuff up inside of a microwave I had found in the garbage. It was so fun watching random objects explode, I wished I had some lightbulbs to stick in there. It was also damn annoying that whenever I stuck a lighter inside of the microwave it never blew up properly when I tried to film it. For some reason it would only blow up good when the camera wasn't running. I didn't smoke, but even so I had about twenty lighters, if none of these blew up properly it'd be a waste though. The more lighter fluid inside a lighter, the greater chance of it having a good boom to it, but most of these were crappy generic lighters most of which weren't see through. I couldnt tellw hich was good or not.

I was about to stick several lightbulbs I just found inside it when something extremely bizzare happened. Suddenly without warning Chiaki Kiriyama, a hot girl with tentacles, my ex girlfreind and a girl who looked like a live action version of Chiri Kitsu all materialized around me. The feeling I was remined of was when I was a kid and first discovered my sexuality and had trouble containing it at times, it felt overwhelming.

"What the fu-" was all I got out of my mouth as the four giggling girls began snuggling against me causing me to drop the lightbulbs. This was the last memory I had in my solid form.

But now I no longer had a form, instrumentality had failed , for all the plans and plots of those old men, it had all come crashing down due to one depressed whiny little boy. Thanks to them not only had I lost everything, the earth had been purged of most if not all of its life. The millenia of evolution and scientific progress which had lead up to this point had all been destroyed in less then one day. And nowIe floated without form in this void.

"If everyone can visualize themselves in their own heart they can return" those had been the last words I heard as instrumentality ended. What had that meant? I had a feeling it meant that it was possible to return, did she mean that if you could simply picture yourself in your mind you could come back? Could it really be that simple? Such a notion didn't appear to be physically possible, but then again all the other stuff that had occurred that day the world ended would fall into the same category. Was it really that simple? I didn't dare try to find out, the world as it was now had been destroyed, it might be covered in a blanket of ice from nuclear winter. If I still had a body I would've shuddered at the notion of trying to live through that. No, even if it was possible to return by doing that, now was not the time to do it. As I was now, I was immortal, I couldn't die, I could wait until the world was livable again. It was a shame though, even if I did come back nothing would be the same, the world could never go back to how it was.

An unknown amount of time passed

I didn't know how long it had been as I floated in a void of nothing, it was starting to get to me I was losing it. How long would I need to wait until the world was livable? a year? more then that? I didn't know if I could hold out that long, this existence was hell, drifting through nothingness, would I really need to endure this for so long? No I just had to think about other things and time would go faster. But even if I managed to wait it out, would my theory be correct? could I really return? The thought that I might be wrong and I could be stuck like this forever terrified me. No it was best not to think about that, I thought back to the angels. Back when they first appeared I had a lot of of theories about what they might be. One was that they were aliens, it turned out that was sort of true, but what I never in my wildest dreams could've guessed at was that they were also human in some odd way. During instrumentality, I had accessed the thoughts of all those involved in the secret matters of nerve and seele.

"The angels are simply humans who have discarded their original form."

What did that mean? Either I hadn't dug deep enough to find out exactly what it meant or the person whose mind I touched hadn't truly understood what it meant themselves. This had a familiar feeling to it though, that woman had also mentioned being able to come back if one could visualize themselves in their own mind. It was at this moment an idea occurred to me, could it be possible to come back different? Could it be possible to come back as something like an angel. If I still had a face a maniacle grin probably would have just spread across it. If I was right, I could not only come back, but I could come back with unimaginable power. I could be just like the angels, those unstoppable juggernauts that even the worlds most powerful bombs could not kill. Of course, it all made sense, that was how the angels came to be how they were, and soon I too would do it.

"Yes, that's not bad, I'll be like a god , I'll come back with the ability to fix the world and I'll rule it with my new power and if any of those clowns who screwed things up come back, I'll just squish them between my fingers or knock their heads off . Yeah that'll show those bastards. Hmmm but how should I look when I come back. Hmmm well first of all I should fix the problem about having to rely on eating food to survive, yeah I should come back with other means to survive in the harsh elements obviously. But how should I look? Hmmm...well I've always fantasized about being a hot girl and I should have three boobies because three is better then two hehehe...that's pretty nice and I like scorpion tales too, and I gotta be able to grow tentilclas, I should have ones like that character I made in that rpg and wings because I gotta be able fly, and I should have oni horns that let me control energy like Lum and... and BLORRRBBB!" My train of thought was rudely interrupted as I found myself surrounded with ice cold water, I couldn't breath! I had a solid body, this was all so sudden that I didn't immediatly realize what was going on, only that it was damn cold and wet and I needed air. With a gasp I forced my head above the water, immediatly I noticed a number of things that seemed off, one , my wet hair was a lot longer then I remembered it getting in my eyes, the other that something really long seemed to be attached to my backside just above my butt, also my chest felt kinda weird almost as if natural flotation devices were growing from it. I probably wouldve noticed something else wrong between my legs, but it was so damned cold, maybe freezing due to the sun being blocked by clouds from 3rd impact that I didn't even notice it right away. It was then it hit me what exactly happened, it worked! My theory was correct, I'd come back in another form, the one I had just imagined! I almost laughed but got hit by another cold wave. Quickly I swam towards the shore scrambling onto the beach before dropping on all fours looking down at the sand.

"Hahaha...I can't believe it....it actually worked.,..I finnally made it out of that intangible hell hole...and I've got.....I've got....boobies!" my voice was high just like a girls. I probably looked a little bit too happy at that revelation as I touched my chest squeezing it. It wasn't just two either, just as I had impulsively imagined in that spur of the moment, three perfectly formed C-cup sized boobs were now on my chest. They were nice and soft, but also a little firm too, just how I liked them. Giggling I jumped up and down watching them jiggle about. I also glanced at the area between my legs where my dick used to be, I'd have to have some fun with that later, but was a little hesitant to do so out in the open, even though no one was probably around. But even so I did have to check one thing. Slowly I reached down and felt around, it was pretty sensitive, but I wasnt feeling what I was looking for.

"Aww...no fangs....oh well this is still cool." I said as I looked at my reflection striking a pose.

I now had light green skin and green hair, atop my head were two sharp curving horns, on my back were four small wings which could in theory inflate to being eight feet long which I could use to fly, above my butt was a long black scorpion like tail ending in a curved blade. On my chest were three perfectly shaped boobs, my eyes were now amber colored and to top it all off my teeth had been replaced by rows of shark like fangs.

"Wait...wait wait...I can't let myself get distracted by this, this is really serious." I said talking to myself realizing what I may have gotten into as I walked back and forth, I only noticed it now but it felt kinda weird walking when I had a tale and no penis, this would take getting used to but that would have to wait til later. As I forced myself to calm down and shoved my more perverted impulses to the side. "I came back looking like the form I visualized, but do I have the abilities that I envisioned?" Reaching up I touched one of the prong shaped horns sticking out from my green hair. "This should be able to manipulate electrical energy." scrunching my nose in concentration I focused on the horns as several sparks of electricity jumped between them she held out one hand, moments later a bolt of lightning shot out striking a mangled half melted stop sign on the side of the road. Next I lashed out with my tail, the blade on the end slashing the stop sign in half as the razor sharp tip breifly touched it.

Lastly I concentrated on my back, moments later a number of long slimy tentacles formed from my flesh growing more then eight feet long each writihing about my body. It was a weird feeling as that happened. the law of the conservation of matter should not have allowed for such a rapid transformation, but obviously some things were going on that regular physics didn't know about.

"Hehehe...I can't believe it, it worked, I'm a genius...all those other dumbasses couldn't figure it out but...ahh dammit...I'm feeling kinda light headed, shit I didn't have that much energy to use. Wait I couldve come back with my own cold fusion reactor, I couldve come back powerful enough to recreate the earth! I wasted my opportunity when I got caught up in that stupid sex fantasy! STUPID STUPID STUPID!" I shouted as I smacked myself in the face, why did this sort of thing always happen to me? "I can't believe it! I blew my chance! I couldve had it all but noooo! I had to get all caught up in my stupid boobie fantasies! STUPID STUPID STUPID! Maybe I can go back and try again! Yes this time I'll come back as a giant naked tentacle girl, and I'll give myself the power to not only bring back the earth but terraform the entire solar system. Yeah that's what I'll do!" I shouted as she ran back towards the ocean, but holy shit that water was cold, this wasn't working.

"Double dammit! I can't go back I'm stuck in this form! STUPID! STUPID STUPID! Oh sure, you spend all the time thinking about how hot it would be to be a girl with three boobies and then this happens! you really blew it this time! You could've been a god, but noooo! Oh well at least I have my boobies and my scorpion tale and my tentacles, maybe if I touch these for awhile I'll feel a little better." I said as I looked around for a more private area to do that. Maybe it was pointless in this barren world, the fact that who knows how many people wandered through my mind and now knew how much of a crazy pervert I was. Before instrumentality I had skillfully hidden the weirder parts of my personality from those closer to me, but all that was out in the open quite literally thanks to seele. This simply added to the pointlessness of the action (if seele ever came back, that was yet another reason to pay them back for this). But even so, I just didn't feel comfortable, with the possibility however remote it might be that people might be watching.

A bit later

I sat alone and naked in the middle of an abandoned shopping mall after a good round of innapropriate touching. I had to cut it short due to the needs of the situation,but hopefully I could do it more throughly later. "Well that was fun, but I guess I should find some clothes and food or something. Hmmm...this is another thing I've always fantasized about, being the last man...err I mean woman on earth. Except in my fantasies there were zombies I would fight. Shame reality isn't that convenient. What you got a problem with that?" I said talking to nearby manequin. "I hate manequins." I said before smashing its head with her tail sending bits and pieces of manequin face flying across the room.
"Shit I feel like eating something...why do I have a craving for raw meat?" I asked myself as I rubbed my toung against one of the razor sharp fangs in my mouth. I could really use a bite to eat of pretty much anything right now. I briefly wondered if my parents came back, damn it'd be really awkward if they ended up meeting me sometime in the future. Maybe it would be a good idea to just put off doing that for awhile. It was then I heard a crash, something was moving around in the mall besides her. Someone else had come back, wait I was a naked mutant girl right now, what to hell with modesty, if they tried anything weird I'd just stab em with my tail and eat the body, no wait eating the body, that was kinda not a good thing to think but to hell with social norms, eating bodies was perfectly accceptable in post apocalyptic worlds! I had to make contact with whoever it was that came back, and if things went badly I'd have something to eat! It was a win win situation!

Quietly I snuck around the corner glancing to see who was there. It was then I saw it, a shambling figure coming out of the shadows. It looked like a zombie, but that couldn't be, it was probably just a really diseased or malnourished person who came back without considering the planets harsh conditions. But wait, maybe it was a zombie, if I came back looking like this, it's possible someone else could come back as a zombie. But why would someone want to be a zombie? Then again most people would probably say the same about wanting to come back as a girl with three boobs, wings, tentacles and a scorpion tale.

"Uhhh...hi..." I called out to it not really knowing what to say to the newcomer. I didn't look human now, hopefully he wouldnt react badly to that.

"Grraaahhhh!" the shambling creature turned looking at me, its arms outstretched it began shambling towards me as fast as it could.

"Whoah!" I shouted jumping backwards, reacting on impulse I lashed out with my tail spearing the disgusting creature on the blade I could feel the warmth from its body being pulled into it as it stopped moving. With a flick my tail released it causing it to fall over shattering, its body in bits and pieces of frozen flesh. I had leached all the energy from it , even heat reducing it to frozen lumps of flesh. I felt alive again after sucking him dry of energy, but I was too bothered by what had just happened to really notice.

"Fuck...who...what was that?" I squatted down next to his body, had it just been some psychotic guy or had it really been a zombie? I'd killed him, this had been the first time she took a human life, oh well it was his fault, who the hell comes running at a naked girl with a giant scorpion tale? Anyone who did something that dumb deserved to die in the name of darwinian selection. But still he looked odd, his face was mostly intact and indeed it looked like his flesh was already rotting, had he really been a zombie? Well if he was someone else like me who came back different, there should've only been one of him or so I thought. This thought however was short lived as I heard more noises. Turning she saw that the strange decaying man hadn't been alone, there was an entire mod of strange decaying people where he had come from shambling towards me through the mall.

Later

I didn't know how long I had been fleeing the horde of what was apparantly zombies, but it appeared I had lost them. I had confirmed one important thing though, they were in fact zombies. I had stabbed one of them in the eye with a pencil and it hadn't even flinched when I did that. But why were there so many of them? It was possible that there was an original person who came back witht he ability to turn other people into zombies like this. This could be really bad...

Well before dealing with that problem I should find weapons, I had drained several zombies and no longer felt hungry, but using her tail she could only kill one , or two in one go assuming I got the chance to impale two of them at once. I needed to find some guns. Or at least some clothes, she was more resistant to the elements in this form, but it was still a little cold. The problem was that my tale and wings made it difficult to wear most clothes, my tentacles werent a problem since I could will those to dissapear if desired.

I had wandered into some suburban area out of the city. It was getting late out, it would probably be a good idea to find some shelter. It was then I heard some sort of commotiuon coming from one of them. Stealthily she sneaked over to it peaking inside the window to see what was there. Inside I saw something completely bizzare. It was a creature that appeared to be a giant chicken/dinosaur hybred wearing a superhero costume. Next to it was some guy with a gun who had just passed out. Before I knew it I felt my mouth watering, that chicken looked kinda good to eat, jeez what the hell was wrong with me, why was I craving giant live chicken monster? But no that was obviously another survivor who had come back in another form, I couldnt eat it, at least not unless it was hostile. Quietly she walked over to the door to take a closer look at it.
Last edited by Defectron on Fri May 28, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:17 am

@Defectron: You might want to retcon the end of your post just a little bit...

--------
I had the foresight to take my human form earlier than most others did, and thus had the chance to get a few hours of sleep and get something to eat, before watching my pirated Venture Brothers DVD in a half-dressed state. Not like there was any point being dressed anyway, the entire world was composed of either orange goop or barely-living predatory chunks of flesh. Not that it matters, though, at least my house was secure, and even if the neighbors' houses didn't have electricity because of the obvious apocalyptic disaster, I had an array of electrical generators in the basement to keep me surviving in comfort. And what zombie-proof domicile is complete without a stash of guns and other weaponry to blast them to bits in case they find a way in?

Being a shapeshifter, I now had no definite form, but I guess I'd take the one I had before all Hell broke loose, though I can see how different it is to be a dude for once, but I didn't have time to get used to it. Maybe some people have problems with their appearance, but I couldn't be more satisfied - being slim makes me a smaller target for any zombie or disgruntled survivor out there.

My thought processes are interrupted by what sounds like a break-in - thus meaning survivors, since zombies lack the brain power to break locks. I grab a gun and the nearest bra (the gun being a Winchester 1882 Model shotgun, and the bra being a 34-C...and a half) and bolted downstairs, where I was immediately greeted by a giant, barely anthropomorphic chicken in a stolen Superman costume, crudely doctored to show a "T" instead of an "S".

This one was...new, I guess - who would come back as a giant CHICKEN? Needless to say, I lowered my shotgun (for now) and offered the giant bird some tea and a funnel cake. I grabbed one for myself, and ran into the Control Room (i.e, the upstairs hall closet with a quickly drawn sign on it and numerous security camera feeds from around the house, including the outside), and saw this haggard man carrying a large amount of alcohol, though it was quite obvious that his body was carrying even more. This drunken man otherwise looked almost like something straight out of the American Civil War, and was rushing to my humble fortress with his intoxicated gait. Lacking the common sense to go through the (already open) door, he instead jumped through the window, creating an entry point for any zombie that had enough of a mind to. I quickly covered it up and jammed some nails into it to create a makeshift barrier.

There was also a, err, woman with what appeared to be three breasts and tentacles, who I assumed wasn't such before Instrumentality. She (?), however, showed more common sense than the drunken beast that came in before her and went through the door that the chicken man had opened.

The tentacled woman was apparently hungry, as she stared at the giant bird for long enough to prompt me to grab a funnel cake and throw it in front of her. Needless to say, she devoured it, and was sated enough to avert her gaze from the chicken to me.

Nervous at the, err, variety of the survivors that made their way to my house, I quickly asked, "Jesus, couldn't any of you fucking knock? There are fucking zombies out there, and if they get in here, you're fucked."

That quickly got their attention - now, assuming command of this freakish, rag-tag A-Team of sorts, I arm my fellow survivors, and with a simple gesture, I lead them to the garage (My house is a bit more Western than your average Japanese living quarters), where the next chapter of the future of mankind was to unfold.

No, an orgy is not about to happen. Sickos.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 am

@ Vegeta: I look quite a lot different to how you described me. The profile in the other thread explains quite a bit.

I wandered looking for something to eat. Almost anything would do.

It has been quite a while since I had seen the world I was used to. The world almost seemed like an abstract painting come to life. The once civilized people had been transformed into disgusting savage monstrosities, endlessly hungry. I was used to being a kind person, but now I am was to ruthlessly slaughter his attackers just to stay alive.

My true form was drastically changed, and I had to get accustomed to the bizzare equipment and body functions. No longer being a mammal, and now being a reptilian-avian, I didn't have to bathe as often. I still had to preen my black feathers every now and then. Passing bird droppings wasn't something I was accustomed to, but on the plus side, I no longer had to urinate because my excretory system was re-configured to a reptilian structure.

My thick skinned scaly feet no longer required shoes. As if I could find any that could fit. I could also find and eat almost anything, from twigs, insects, old discarded human food, fish, raw meat, and even bones.

The drawbacks of this was a constant hissing and clicking that had almost got me killed on several occasions. As well as that, my lipless scaly mouth had no cheeks, which made the food I ate spill out over my new clothes. My avian toungue had little sense of taste, which made eating less enjoyable. I also lacked external genetalia because of his bird/reptile body anatomy. This was sort of a plus though, because I didn't have to worry about getting into a situation which involved getting his "nuts" harmed.

I missed the times where I didn't have to go scrounging for scraps and sleep in a den or in a tree. My constant strife had made me tense and more reactive, sometimes having meltdowns, where my claws would poke holes in my black leather jacket and scratch at the ground.

I decided to move out from a underhanging cave, still marked with chips on the rock from flinging my helmet and flailing claws. I tried to find out if there was a way to escape this endless nightmare and find a permenant home to quell my mind and finally try to understand this strange world.

Halfway down from the top of the valley I made my way into a clearing, when.

scitch....

My eagle eyes swiveled to the right and saw four of the disgusting creatures eyeing me from the shrubs.

I leaped to the right keeping my arms folded as they tried to grab me. The stupid creatures while swift, were still too slow and uncoordinated to catch me.

Landing, I charged one of them at full speed from behind, then leaped into the air. As the creature turned around, I swung my foot down. The bony heel spurs skewered through its skull. While still in mid-air, I swung my foot back behind me. The still embedded spur wrenched through, ripping the skull apart.

The creature fell to the ground like a poleaxed pig, legs still twitching. The other three slowly approached as if animals, coming in low and cautiously.

In a hissing voice I said, "What are you wating for, come and die!"

As if responding to my challenge, two of the remaining three charged. I responded by simply holding his ground. As they closed in, I drew my katana as quick as a flash. The metallic red sword glinted in the reddish sunlight.

As they lept forward to grasp at me, I swung it through one's leg and biscected another. The cuts were crackling red as if the zombies were filled with burning charcoal.

As i watched one fall into two pieces, I turned my attention to the remaing two.

The one-legged one still had some fight in it as it quickly got back up and hobbled toward me. Doging to the side I gripped its shoulders by digging my claws deep into its flesh and spun it around.

As the intact one was closing in, I slammed myjaws into the back of the skull of the one I was holding. Chips of bone spilled back out of my mouth as foul black blood flowed through my sharp teeth, with my weak sense of taste dulling the disgusting flavor.

The last remaining zombie was mere 15 feet way, as I lifted the limp carcass up and hurled it straight at it. The dead body hit the live one square in the chest and it slammed into the ground like a sack of potatoes.

As it got back up it was met with myself making a beeline toward it.

It was too late as the sharp jagged combs on the helmet plowed into the creature. Stunned and its organs spilling out, I grasped its neck with my clawed hands, and ripped its throat right out. I then promptly slammed it into the ground.

The creature still pathetically twitching, I slammed my foot into its head pushing it into the ground. It sank deeper and deeper until it squashed like an over-ripe tomato.

With the last of the creatures dead, I eyed the bodies. Hunger drove me to sift through the bodies for their bones, not wanting to eat the vile flesh. Filling a satchel with a few rips and leg bones, I let out a heavy sigh and continued my trek, clicking along the way.

Making my way to an open plain, I continued until I arrived to the edge of a deserted city. Walking through the suburbs I eyed a house that was in still in relatively good shape. Walking up to the door I heard noises inside, different noises. The sound of clicking metal. None of the zombies I ever came across so far knew how to operate tools.

A few feet away from the door I heard a voice, a human voice. I let out a warped, "HELLO!" Mere inches from knocking, I was met with a gun barrel in my face.

It was a teenage girl who held held it close to my face before lowering it after a few seconds. I stood in the doorway, puzzeled for a bit before she invited me in for some funnel cakes and tea. I never was much for tea, but I would take funnel cakes over bones any day.
Last edited by Sammaeloo on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:59 am

DAMN YOU DEFECTRON!!! (a plague of 500 Internal Server Errors kept me from accessing the discussion page, so sorry about that - I essentially went off of what Defectron said since I had no other sources - retcon noted, I'll explain the gaffe in this post). Though this story is done from the first person perspective (since you are now Talon), so you might want to change that. That, and my character's 16 years old, for future reference.

------
After a relatively large number of encounters with the bizarre and unexpected (Third Impact, zombies, a bird/human hybrid, etc), I had gotten a better grip on my sanity. The events of the previous day took it's toll, leaving fleeting hallucinations in their wake. Taking a better look at the chicken man, I saw that he wasn't a chicken man at all - he was some bizarre bird man, with features of both species, topped off with a trench coat. Apparently, though, the same couldn't be said for the tentacled woman - she was exactly what I saw she was. The bird man introduced himself, with a voice that had a tendency to abruptly produce clicks and other avian sounds, as Talon, a name that was fairly fitting for him. The other survivors introduced themselves while eating their food (I hadn't seen so many crumbs fly in my fucking life), and with another gesture, they climbed into a car, a 1997 Toyota Camry.

I stated the purpose for this briefly: "Now, since you three broke my doorlocks and windows, you are going to help me get new ones, because I can't leave my house open for too long. Now, there are some guns under the seats - take one, and kill anything that doesn't live, but moves anyway!"

I got into the drivers seat (still in my undergarments, no less), exchanged the 1882 Model for a stolen Winchester 80 Plasma Rifle prototype, which burns through zombie flesh easier, turned the ignition, and after opening the garage door, started driving to the nearest hardware store, ramming a dent in an Alpine A310 in the process.

"Dammit, just because it's the end of the world doesn't mean you have to fucking leave your car in the middle of the fucking road! Jesus!"

Driving the car through debris and Tang, Talon points out what appears to be a pair of survivors, a boy and a girl, sitting at the edge of a large body of the orange liquid. Almost breaking the steering wheel, I turn the car around to pick up the two. A closer look reveals the girl to be an Evangelion pilot, guessing from her red plugsuit, while the boy wore nothing more than a school uniform. Both looked a bit younger than I.

The girl is freaked out by the passengers in the car, as is the boy (to a lesser extent), and who wouldn't be, as fucking weird as they were. Dan pulls them into the car with her tentacles (since the assumption was that there was no way they'd come in willingly) and locked the doors (remember, tentacles), and I hit the gas, continuing on my merry way to the hardware store. Maybe we'll find some survivors there...?

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:56 am

I had always been someone who had always been paranoid at the thought of the world ending and he would always get mad and feel a little frightened when such things would be discussed. When I was in school I saw people around me exploding into some kind of orange liquid. I was terrified to say the least. What the hell is going on!? Is this... Is this the end!? THE END OF THE WORLD!? A Japanese girl with blue hair and red eyes starting appeared out of nowhere and started coming toward me. What could I do? There was nothing. I wound up backing into a corner expecting the worst. When she grabbed me everything went black. Did I turn into the same thing everyone else did? What now?

I found myself in a very unfamiliar place. Where am I? I don't feel anything... I then heard a strange voice moments later.

If everyone can visualize themselves in their own heart they can return.

If I can... visualize myself... in my own heart? What... does that person mean? I just want everything to go back to the way it was... I don't like this... nothingness. I just want to go back...

A few seconds later I was back! I wasn't sure what the hell I just went through. I wasn't really sure if I was alive. Where was I just now? Was I dead? Heh heh. Must have been a dream. I began to look around. Everything was in ruins! "What the fuck?? Where the hell am I?" I said to myself. "No... This CAN'T be real. It just can't!" I had no idea where to go or what to do. Did the world... end?

I wandered around. He didn't know where I was. In this post-apocalyptic world I couldn't tell if I was in the same place where I "died" or not. Oh man... I just want to be home, everything back to normal, go on the internet, and play some video games. I started to think if anyone else was around. "Hello? Anyone around??" I heard some strange groaning. What was that? I was a little hesitant but I walked to him or her. It did sound like a guy, given by the deep groan. "Um... hello? My name is Joseph... and do you know ANYTHING about what the fuck just happened? Do you know where we are?" the person crouched, looking at the ground. "Um... sir or madam?". It was then I thought it would be a good idea to tap the person's back.

Suddenly the person got up, turned around, and I was staring right at it. I yelled and starting walking backwards, getting ready to run. "Oh my God! What the hell are you!?". It looked like a human but it's flesh had been rotting and it groaned and it walked toward me. Wait... Is that a...? No it can't be... Can it!? "A z-z-ZOMBIE?! No! Zombies can't be real!". It was indeed a Zombie and let out a terrifying shriek! You best believe I ran for my life. When I looked behind me the zombie was actually chasing me. No way! It was then and there I stopped and thinked. I had to think fast though! I wondered if their was somewhere I could hide from the zombie. I saw a ruined home and quickly ran inside. There was no one in it. I went in and closed the door behind me and blocked the door with whatever he could find.

I went under a window to see if the zombie was still there. The zombie was outside and he was looking for me. I was hoping the zombie would just go away. Eventually the zombie gave up and lost interest. I was so relieved.

Zombies? Just what the hell happened? You only see them in movies or video games... but this is real life... I just want to go to sleep now.

I looked around to see if there was anyplace in this house where a zombie could get into and it looked like as long as I stayed here I would be safe from those... things. I found a couch a decided to sleep. I had hoped when I woke up everything would be normal and this was all just a crazy nightmare.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:47 am

So you decided to join us, eh? Remember, this story is done from the FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE (like I told everyone else, you ARE your character, and your posts are done from your eyes).

------
After procuring some supplies (window panes, steel plates, locks and ammunition), I drove the band of survivors back to my place, where we would discuss a method of dealing with the undead menace.

"Another survivor?" Dan inquired, pointing to a young man sleeping on a couch. He shifts nervously, obviously troubled by the world he has returned to. Be that as it may, there were three or so zombies ambling towards him, and we (or at least I) had to act.

To our surprise, Ned shot two of them with a single round from his rifle (his revolver shotgun was exchanged for a different gun while he was unconscious), and the third zombie's attention shifted to us. It grabbed a pipe, which Dan took from its undead hands with her tentacles and bashed its head into its guts. This zombie's display of intelligence had scared me, not so much because of what it did, so much as that it meant that some zombies were capable of smarter attacks - they could learn how to operate deadlier weapons, and that would make short work of us living people. I was going to have Dan force the sleeping man (now awake, thanks to Ned's shot) into the car, but I quickly realized that we didn't have enough room: there were six people in the car (Talon, Ned, Dan, the two Evangelion pilots, and myself), a shitload of ammo, steel, and glass panels, and we couldn't sacrifice any of that...except maybe...

"It's three fourths of a kilometer to my house from here. Will anyone be brave enough to walk the rest of the way?"

I didn't think that anyone would do it, but the kid in the school uniform simply stated, "I'll go." I was quite surprised, but the other kid...

I kicked the redhead Eva pilot out of the car, handed her a pistol, told the guy to get in, and put the pedal to the medal - I could swear I could hear that bitch screaming and cursing the whole trip.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:50 am

OOC:
Vegeta 20XX wrote:So you decided to join us, eh? Remember, this story is done from the FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE (like I told everyone else, you ARE your character, and your posts are done from your eyes).

Ah. Okay. I forgot. I'll edit my post.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 am

OOC: It's fine, just remember that from now on. It's sorta a new rule anyway. Also, you can continue the story with another post if you want.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:18 am

I was in a car but I was half asleep and I didn't really realize who was I with. I was woken up after hearing a gun shot... Everything was a blur though to be honest. "Ugh..." Just five more minutes... or maybe an hour or two and I'll be alright... I couldn't help but yawn and wind up going back to sleep in this person's car.

OOC: Keep in mind that my character is 16 also.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

I grabbed the funnel cake and ate it, for some reason ever since I got this form I've been craving live meat, which to be honest I'd always beena bit curious about the taste of, but now I was actually actively craving it. Though not so much now, between those zombies and the cake I now had more then enough energy to fry everyone here if I was so inclined. I glanced between the freakish chicken the passed out drunk and the girl wearing a bra. I couldnt wear one of those due to having three boobs. I'd have to see if she had any clothes I could borrow that would be able to work with my new anatomy. Wearing regular shirts was impossible for me now too between my wings and tail, though I suppose I could wear a tube top if I could find one since I could just slide that under my wings.

I turned to look at the chicken "...." I wanted to ask what the deal was with his new form, why the hell was he some kind of chicken monster? But if I did that he might ask me the same. I wasn't in the mood to reveal what I really was so I kept quiet as an awkward silence followed. pulling my knees to my body I sat like L usually sits on the couch while glancing at the chicken, this weirdo had better not be undressing my already naked body in his mind.

"So what's your name?" I asked, that seemed like a pretty harmless question.

"Talon." it croaked out, bobbing its head around like a bird.

An obviously fake name, well I could respect that I wasn't about to reveal my true identity either. "What's yours?"

"You can call me Manticore."

"Manticore?"

"Yes in Persian mythology it was a beast with razor sharp teeth and a scorpion tail." it was also the name of the character I had made which inspired this form.

The drunk began to come too which caused me to pull my legs up closer to my body. Ned immediatly bolted up pointing his unloaded gun frantically around the room "You'll never take me alive!" My tail slowly slid across the floor touching his leg and emitting an electrical shock that was just strong enough to send him to the floor twitching but not enough to knock him out.

"Take it easy, were not going to hurt you."

"Arghh...you bitch, what the fuck did you do!" Ned pulled himself up looking at me. "What the hell are you people?"

"I'm an oni a Japanese demon who woke up because you damned humans blew up the freaking planet!" I lied for no particular reason.

"I don't think..." Talon began to say in response to my explanation but
we were both interupted as that girl from before came in "Jesus, couldn't any of you fucking knock? There are fucking zombies out there, and if they get in here, you're fucked." the girl complained.

It would take more then a couple shambling flesh eaters to finish me off, but I had to admit I was feeling a little worn out from the days events and wasn't in the mood to deal with any more zombies.

"Come with me!" she waved us on leading us back to the garage of her house . "Get in the car." she said pointing to a 1997 toyota camry. That car was pretty damn old, she could've gotten a newer car, its not like any car dealers would be around to charge an arm and a leg.

"Uhhh..why? You want to go joyriding with the zombies or something?" I asked, I just wanted to find some clothes and this teenaged girl was trying to make me get in her car to go joyriding for who knew what reason.

"Now, since you three broke my doorlocks and windows, you are going to help me get new ones, because I can't leave my house open for too long."

"Wasn't me, it was the mighty cock over here. Though it'd be bad for me too if those zombies came here so I'll give you a hand anyway."

The bird man shot me an unreadable look at that remark

" Now, there are some guns under the seats - take one, and kill anything that doesn't live, but moves anyway!" I pulled out a magnum handgun, not bad, she must've raided a yakuza headquarters or something since owning guns in Japan was illegal. She got in the car still in her underwear.

"Uhh...we don't have time to get dressed do we?" I hadn't had a chance to try to find any clothes yet.

"No, get in." I got in the back seat while Talon took shotgun. The drunk guy also got in the back seat next to me causing me to pull my knees up against my body once again sitting like L. Maybe this wasn't the safest way to sit in the car, but I wasn't really comfortable sitting next to this guy naked.

We didn't run into anymore zombies yet but it wasn't exactly a smooth ride either as the girl at the wheel ran into a car some guy had parked in the middle of the road. I wondered to myself if she had her license yet. Maybe I should drive.

"Look!" Talon croaked out as we saw them, a boy and a girl. Neither of the others seemed to recognize who they were, only the girl seemed to register that the red head was probably an eva pilot. But I recognized both of them. I became very familiar with them during instrumentality when I was investigating the cause of all this. Shinji Ikari, the trigger behind the destruction of the world and his fellow pilot Asuka Langley Soryu. I knew that Shinji had a lot of cercumstances that lead up to what he did but even so I couldn't quite forgive him for his roll in what happened. It wouldn't do to reveal his identity in front of the others though. Although I hadn't forgiven him, I didn't want to kill him either and I didn't trust the others enough to tell them who he was, they might end up lynching him for all I knew.

"Looks like some more survivors, what should we do?" Ned began to ask, but tbefore anyone could reply I got out of the car and began to walk towards them. "Yo, what're you kids doing out so late on a stroll here? Could be dangerous. Maybe you should come with us, were not here to hurt you and you'll have much better chances of surviving if you do."

The two of them backed away slightly

"Who the hell would go with you! Your not even human!" The red head shouted.

"That's right, I'm an alien. I'm on a mission to collect the surviving members of your species to preserve them." I lied for no particular reason.

Asuka looked horrifed "Shinji do something!"

"What am I supposed to do? I don't have an eva unit anymore!" he protested

"Your a man aren't you! fight her!" Asuka said under her breath.

"B-But..."

I sighed before looking at him and shouting "Shinji! GRIT THOSE TEETH!" I ran at him, his eyes going wide in terror before I belted him with enough force to knock him off his feet. Damn that felt good! Asuka tried to back away but before she could I placed a hand on her shoulder zapping her with just enough electrical energy to incapacitate her. With both ex pilots out of commision I tried to pick them up. Damn, this female body might be nicer to look at , but aside from my tale and tentacles which could rip through solid steel it was a lot weaker then my male body. Wrapping my tale around Shinjis waste and grabbing Asuka with my tentacles I dragged both back to the car before getting inside.

"You didn't need to knock them out!" Ned said in concern for the two kids.

"They weren't cooporating, better that then let them run off and get eaten by zombies." Hopefully when they came too Shinji and Asuka would be smart enough to keep their mouths shut about the parts they played in third impact.

Later

Somewhere along the way we came upon a house where some lights were turned on. Thinking another survivor could be there we stopped and took a look inside. I was the first out of the car running over to the window looking inside. Sure enough some kid was in there sleeping on the couch. More importantly though it appeared seveal zombies were in the same room making their way towards him, quickly I bolted to the door followed by ned and the girl in her underwear. Ned unloaded several shots into the zombies.

"Graghhh!" The remaing zombie turned to face me raising a lead pipe which I quickly disarmed as I sliced off its arm with my tale. Picking up its own pipe a smashed it against the walking hunk of rotting fleshes skull repeatedly, a crazy grin spread across my face as I laughed delivering the blows to the undead monster, its blood splashing onto my naked body. I glanced over att he two eve pilots at the door who seemed to back away in fear, I probably looked pretty intimidating to them. Removing the pipe from its skull I gave it a flick sending a stray piece of brain matter flying to the wall.

Of course now we had a problem

"It's three fourths of a kilometer to my house from here. Will anyone be brave enough to walk the rest of the way?" The girls in her underwear asked.

I suppose it would be up to me, out of everyone here I would have the best chance of making it back. But before I could say anything Shinji spoke up. "I'll go."

"That little punk, he probably wants to get eaten by the zombies so he wont have to deal with his problems anymore. As if I'll let you get your way that easily." I said under my breath. Asuka seemed to get into some sort of disagreement with the girl in her underwear only to get kicked out of the car as she cursed in german.

She chucked a pistol at Asuka "You can meet us back at the house, hopefully by then you'll have cooled down. Are the rest of you getting in?"

"Naw, you guys can go on ahead, I'll stay with these two to keep them out of trouble." I said.

"Your going to WHAT!?" Asuka looked terrified remembering how I had electrocuted her and also how I had beaten the zombie into pulp with a laughing smile on my face. I could only grin at her reaction showing my fangs.

I still had a grudge against them for their part in the apocalypse, but at the same time I knew that they had only did what they did because people pushed them too far. Throwing these two kids out to fend for themselves now against the zombies when they were the least capable was no different then how people had been treating them up until the worlds end. No one had been there for them back then, but I could be there for them now. Besides I wasn't crazy about being naked in a car with two dudes and a chicken.

As the car drove off I looked at them. "So...hows it going guys? What'd you two see back when the world ended?" the two kids just looked even more traumatized as I brought that up.

"Err...ok lets talk about something else then."
Last edited by Defectron on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:10 pm

OOC: Oh, come on! You even said that you had tentacles in your first post! Besides, the tentacles have proven more useful (I suppose you can have both for now, since the enemies are probably going to be stronger than they were when I made you change). Also, I like how you worked in the "mighty cock" reference.

------
With a new stash of weapons, armor, and possibly a nicer looking front window, I was pretty satisfied with our little trip. Oh, and three more survivors is good too. After all of this, I had realized that I hadn't even told anyone my name. Then again, I hadn't put on any clothes either, but the point remains.

I ran upstairs and grabbed some jeans, a shirt, a jacket, and some compact combat boots, and came back to the others dressed. I also threw Manticore (as she preferred to be called) a shirt that she could wear, with the wings and all. Thinking that maybe I'll end up destroying one of my bras so she can wear that too, I break up the current conversation to introduce myself:

"Well, since you've all told me your names, I thought I'd tell you mine. You can call me Phoenix, for now. I have nicknames, but I haven't known any of you long enough to give you those. Anyway, I've learned a lesson today, and it's that we need a bigger vehicle. I dunno, maybe a van or something. I'll take the boy and Manticore to get said van - the rest of you, fix the shit you broke. Hop to it!"

At the last minute, I remembered a very important detail: "Oh, and if I find any of you snooping through my stuff, I'll jam skewers in your hand. I'll know, since I have an alarm system to keep other survivors from stealing from me." With that, I pulled the boy named Shinji into the old Camry, and Manticore followed.

The story now branches out into two parts - me, Defectron/Manticore and Shinji searching for an asskicking van, and everyone else at the house, fixing shit, killing zombies, and getting to know each other.

I could see that Manticore wasn't all too happy with the presence of the boy known as Shinji Ikari, presumably because of what his decision (or, rather, lack of decisiveness) led to. I don't really blame the kid, since what he had been through was a lot to put on anyone's plate, especially a kid. But what's done is done, and all that's left is for humanity (well, what's left of it, in all of it's new forms) to forge a new tomorrow. Finding a capable van parked in a dealership parking lot, I grab a piece of paper, write "SOLD" in big, dark letters with a marker, and put it in the van's back window. I asked Manticore to drive the van home, since the Camry was too valuable to lose, it having a lot of "extra features" that would make your average action hero cry, which I butchered into the vehicle in my spare time. The massive stockpile of weapons didn't hurt either.

After a dispute over who would take Shinji with them ("You do it!" "No, you!"), I settled for the kid, looking at him every once in a while to make sure he didn't try anything funny, be it copping a feel or a gun to the face. I didn't know the kid well enough, though he mostly kept to himself. I guess my suspicions weren't very well placed. But that wasn't at important as the bridge that just collapsed before me, keeping both Manticore and I from getting back to the house. And it had to coincide with a horde of grumbling zombies, all inching closer to the three of us.

I rolled up the windows, locked the doors, and gave Shinji an automatic rifle. I also tossed Manticore a riot shotgun back at the dealership. I guess it could be worse.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm

OOC:

You even said that you had tentacles in your first post!

I did?

I suppose you can have both for now

Sweet, now I can do even more perverted stuff with myself. I'll have to go back and edit my other posts later so that I have them I think I'll have it be so that instead of having them all the time since that'd be a little inconvient since itd be even more difficult to get dressed, I'll just have the ability to generate them whenever I need them.

IC:

That girl who had called herself phoenix went with her and Shinji while Asuka ended up going back with the others. Did everyone but that drunk guy have some sort of code neame? The fact this girl chose a name like that made it probable this wasn't her original form, either that or she was just a weirdo which I guess was also possible. Could it be that she also used to be a guy? Afterall if she was a girl before there would be no need to chose a new name. I didn't know why she was so hung up on that camry, though toyotas were pretty highly rated cars, but that thing was damned old. After finding another vehicle I took the van and started going back while she took Shinji. However before we could make it back we came to an obstical. The bridge in front of the cars had collapsed. Behind us there was a horde of zombies, we were now trapped. I got out of the van and walked over to where Phoenix was locking Shinji inside. She handed me a shotgun "Here, it looks like we'll need to fight our way out." against these numbers she looked a little nervous, inside the car Shinji looked like he was about to piss his pants at the sight of what was before us.

I turned to look at him "Don't worry, I was lying before about being an alien, the truth is, I'm the princess of the tentacle monster kingdom, a magical girl sent to this planet to kill this scourge!" I said once again lying for no reason in particular as I turned to face the zombies.

"HENSHIN!" I shouted as four long tentacles shot out of my back, each ending in a fanged mouth that let out a shreik. "Back me up, I'll hold them off!" I shouted at Phoenix as I fired into the crowd, My tentacles lashed out spearing some of the nearest zombies dropping them as they were drained of energy. I chucked their frozen forms in front of the horde in an attempt to slow them down as I was forced backwards. But it wasn't good enough, there were too many of them, even with my tentacles ripping through them and phoenix laying down some cover fire it was too much. One zombie who broke through the ranks lunged at me as I swung the rifle like a baseball bat breaking its jaw and knocking it off its feet. Another one came from my left instead of backing away I moved forward to attack. It stumbled backwards as I charged forward ramming one of my horns into the soft flesh beneath the zombies jaw before releasing a high voltage discharge that fired it like a bug in a bug light. The charred hunk of meat fell to the ground smoking before my tail lashed out gutting another one behind slashing it from the crotch all the way up to its face spilling fowl smelling guts onto the concrete.

"DIE DIE DIE! HAHAHA!!!!" I laughed like a maniac as I repeatedly clubbed the nearest zombies with my rifle while spearing any that tried to come behind me with my tentacles and tail. Another undead monster came running at me as I helft a sharp pain in my shoulder, it had just driven a knife into my shoulder.

"You motherfucker!" I shouted as I released an energy discharge electrocuting the zombie through the knife it had used to stab me.As I ripped it free the wound on my back slowly began to seal back up, with all the energy I had leached from them I had more then enough to heal that wound. Panting hardly I wiped a bit of blood from my face. The remaining zombies all seemed to back away in a circle around me, it seemed these creatures still had some shred of self preservation left in them. But no wait that wasn't what was going on, they were making way for someone new, it was a huge man, no a huge zombie more then six feet tall and muscle bound. It took me a moment to recognize him, but this was Bob Sapp! The gaijin star of of Japanese TV, the man known as the beast! They turned Bob Sapp into a zombie!

(heres bob sapp http://www.horrorhr.com/slike/2009/02/bob-sapp-2.jpg )

"HAHAHAHA!" he let out what sounded like a deep gutteral laugh from inside his throat as he reached to his side picking up a large ax in one hand.

He swung the ax as I moved out of the way, the blade struck the concrete had enough rip through it as if it were card board. Before he could fully pull it out I unloaded the shotgun aiming directly at his crotch with a loud bang the shotgun round blew a hole straight through his family jewls yet he showed no pain whatsoever even as blood and bits of flesh fell from the gaping hole I had just made in his pants.

"Shit! His balls are innert!" It only seemed to piss him off as he gave a roar and charged right at me, thinking fast I struck with my tail, impaling his chest, but before I could drain his energy he grabbed it ripping it free and began swinging me around by the tail. weilding my body like a mace he smashed me into a a nearby zombie knocking it from its feet and then slammed me against the concrete breaking several ribs before hurling me into the air. Even with my wounds healing and bones snapping back into place it hurt like hell. Bob was strong, a lot stronger then the others! In mid air my wings suddenly unfolded growing several times longer emitting a blue glow as I came to a stop hovering. The other zombies I had been holding at bay were now advancing once more on phoenix and Shinji, I had to finish Bob off quickly if I was going to help them. I dove straight at him flying as fast as I could, and struck his stomach with a flying side kick, this wasn't enough to kill him , but it did knock him off his feet as he fell on his back.

"GRaaarrghh!" It grabbed me , his hands crushing me in a vice like grip, but it was too late, I had won! I grabbed his face, my index finger digging into one of his eye sockets as I let loose another electrical discharge frying the over sized zombie. I then slowly got up turning to see what had happened to Phoenix and Shinji.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 pm

With Manticore mercilessly tearing zombies apart left and right, one of them being a Japanese TV star (apparently), I let loose a hail of bullets upon the shambling masses, all tearing through their rotting flesh like paper. The kid wouldn't budge, though his help might not be necessary at all. As the undead crowd thinned, Manticore shot me a quick question: "Why do all of you have weird new names? What do you have to hide?"

"I'll tell you when we're done with the zombies," as I emptied my clip into the last of them, their torn flesh falling limp to the ground. "I actually wanted to try being a guy when I came back, but decided to keep a fallback option open, and came back as a shapeshifter."

Manticore's curiosity was roused. "So, you're telling me that -"

"Yeah, I was a girl when all of this shit happened. It's not like I didn't see this coming or anything, almost every guy's going to come back with a natural pair, so I thought I'd do the opposite. And before you ask, yes, this is how I normally look, though I honestly don't know how anyone else that has hair this shade of red."

"So, the name is -"

"Not made up in the least, if you'll believe that."

Manticore and I kept talking about this and other things for about fifteen minutes, before she remembered that we had to get back to the house to make sure nothing fucked up. We got in our respective vehicles and took a little detour around the fallen bridge, running over zombie on the way back. Pulling into the driveway, Manticore took Shinji inside, while I started the tedious process of giving the new van the A-Team tuneup.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:53 pm

I was finally fully awake. I yawned a bit and realized I was in someone's home. I couldn't remember who's exactly since I was half asleep at the time. I looked outside the window and realized that this wasn't a dream. "Well this isn't a dream that's for sure." I mumbled to myself. I sighed and tried to collect my thoughts so that I wouldn't freak out.

Okay... The world has gone to hell, I am in a home with a bunch of people I don't know, I don't know where I am exactly, and there are zombies. Fucking zombies! Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck. The world has gone to hell.

Well I can't be scared for ever and I guess at this point it's killed or be killed... So now is a pretty good time to get over my fears of things I never thought would ever happen...

I couldn't really stomach talking to people since I suck at social interaction because I am very shy person. Right now would be good a pretty good time to get over that but I just couldn't do it. I decided to just stand by the window. In case a zombie would come I just stood by the side of the window. I sighed once more.

I wonder where those other guys went off to...
Then I realized something important. I turned around, stepped away from the window, and asked the other people that were around "Do we have any weapons? If we don't we're going to be seriously fucked if any those flesh eaters come to our location."

I then noticed a vehicle went into the driveway. A young boy who could be about a year or two younger than me came out. Then I saw another figure. I didn't remember I saw this figure since I was half asleep at the time. It had three breasts and a scorpian tale. I couldn't help but shout "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?" I proceeded to hide behind a couch. Great Joseph. So much about all that "I can't be scared forever" nonsense. I also couldn't help but think Why does that have that thing have three freaking boobs also!? Jesus Christ what the hell happened!?

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

With a look of accomplishment, I emerged from the van, having created several hidden compartments to stash ammo and guns, hidden gunports so that no one had to carry the risk of being attacked through the windows, several extra fuel tanks, removable spaces in the roof to give passengers higher ground when facing undead monstrosities, bolted-on .50 caliber miniguns on the sides, and a cute smiling pair of fuzzy dice, all in what seemed like forever. I thought that it might be a good time to check on the other survivors' progress on fixing the damage they've done to the house, and upon entering the living room, saw that Post-Apocalyptic Sleeping Beauty had finally woken up, shivering in terror at Manticore's visage.

Not wanting to ask the tentacled "horror" herself, the kid instead asked me: "Jesus titty fucking Christ, what is that thing?!?!?"

"That's Dan, or Manticore as she prefers to be called. She has a tentacle fetish," I explained, continuing, "Nothing for nothing, but you were one of the few that came back as a normal human being, something I actually respect you for - everyone else would probably get themselves a pair of double-D size titties to screw around with." I shifted my attention to the front of the house, yelling, "How's the window coming along!?"

A disgruntled Ned mumbled unintelligibly, the redheaded Eva pilot (named Asuka, apparently - what kind of name was that for a German chick?) kicked the wall in anger and disgust, and Talon simply stated, "I'm done, I don't know about them, though," with clicks and such forcing themselves into his speech. Satisfied that I didn't have to fix it myself, I shut all of the steel blast plates outside the house (in front and behind every window and door, to keep zombies from entering) and pulled a rather large pan holding a variety of food, all in boxes.

"None of this is really lavish, but you can't really expect much since we're fighting for our very lives. After you stuff your faces enough, I'll give you your rooms."

The other survivors started grabbing at boxes left and right, given that they haven't eaten much all day other than a couple of funnel cakes. I grabbed a box and a glass of milk from a refrigerator that was hidden in the kitchen, and waited for the crazed feasting to die down.

Given the momentous task of assigning rooms, I came across a roadblock - there were seven people, but only three bedrooms. I didn't like the redhead, so I took that into consideration in my brainstorming.

After about ten or so minutes of thinking, weighing options, deciding, and changing my mind at the last minute, I slammed a giant pair of cymbals together to get everyone's attention (don't ask where I got them):

"Ok, so you're all done eating, right? No? Well you are now. I have taken ten minutes of my time figuring out who to put in what room - Talon and Joseph, you've got the lower guest room. Ned, Manticore, and Asuka, you have the upper guest room. That leaves Shinji in the master bedroom with me - if you try anything, dammit, I have weapons all over my room, so you stay on the floor. I'm going to sleep right now, so you guys keep it down. And no fucking - I don't care if you're lonely and it's still the end of the world, I don't want to deal with that."

Everyone was surprised by the details of the bedtime provisions, probably because of the "no fucking" part. I pulled Manticore aside for a brief second, telling her, "If the bitch tries to go anywhere other than the bathroom, give her a shock or too to keep her in bed."

With that, I went upstairs, grabbing the next train to Dreamland...or where ever that train goes.

Tequila
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Tequila » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Jesus, I was pissed

I had a headache that seemed ready to wrend my skull in two, i could hardly remember anything that happened in the past 24 hours, but what I could "remember" was so fucked up that it all had to be hallucinations from a drunken stupor, and on top of all that, I need to piss.

Badly

And then there was that hot chicky-babe ordering me to fix her god-damn window. Struth, do I need to throw up.

"How's that window coming along?

"WhyI...*hic*...ghifv..youshome...bitchh...urghh.....

Next to me, a redheaded teenager kicked the wall bitterly.

"Where'd you come ff..from?" Iasked. honestly, this kid just appeared out of no where.

She whirled around and glared at me. "We've been working together on this fucking thing for alomst an hour!" she retorted.

"Oh. I stared at the window. the haze intensified, suffocating me. "Oh...OH GOD....!"

I dissapeared behind the house, leaving Asuka to deal with the window.

When I finally resufaced almost half an hour later, that other chick was fixing steel paltes on all the doors and windows...including the one we just fixed. I rolled my eyes, and realised that i was finally sober after four days enough to controlle the movement of my eyballs!

Feeling much better, I walked back Into the house, where the other residents were hastly gorging themselves on food from various boxes.
"Hey! Rack off, ya dingos! Let me into sumathat tucker!"

After the first good, hearty meal he'd had in ages, Ned was feeling very tired. Not the the sort of drunken tiredness he'd been living in for longer than he cares to remember, but a sort of exhausted tiredness that over came him. It was all he could do walk to his assigned bed, and collapse, for the third time that day.
Last edited by Tequila on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Insert witty remark about the philosophy of the universe, evangelion quotes, something about whales etc.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Well after we had a good dinner and I accepted that there was a big boobed scorpian chick thing around I went up to the room before Talon did. I wonder how things will be from here on out... It's killed or be killed now. I wonder if there are more. Well if there is us there has to be more but zombies... Damn. That just makes adjusting to this world a little more difficult. I made a little chuckle but it was forced. I don't have a choice also... I have to stop this social awkwardness if I'm going to be with these guys. Asuka seems to have a temper. I hope we all won't become zombified because of her... Oh, damn it! I just remembered. I have to ask one of the guys here where we are. I'll do it in the morning.

I knew if I did have to start becoming friends I should start with my roommate but I wasn't really worrying about it at the moment. I was getting tired so I went used the bathroom and went to bed. Before I finally went to sleep something did come across my mind. Does the plumbing still work in this world?

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Fucked up on a few details, but that's okay.
That was what I thought after I managed to give myself a body. I looked in a mirror I found inside an abandoned shop, and realized that I looked slightly different than before. I guess my face was just better looking in general, though my nose was still a little big and my eyes still crinkled when I smiled. There were a few other differences, the biggest being that I had black hair instead of blonde like I should have. How the hell I fucked that up, I don't know.

Confused, I decided to wander the streets.

I saw another person. Approached him. Thought the guy looked pretty beat up, but...
I was pretty shocked when he looked up at me with empty eye sockets and missing teeth. To say nothing of his decaying skin...

It was a zombie or something, I could see that much. It jumped at me, yelling "BLAAGH" or something.

I jumped back at screamed as loud as I could.
Came as quite a surprise when fire shot out of my mouth.
Burned the guy to a crisp.

Whoa...

OOC: Should Mandrake be in Milwaukee like I said, or just be to Toyko-3 somehow? I'td take a while to get to Tokyo-3 if I didn't start there to begin with, but...
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

Return to “Role-Playing Related”