O-chan's Ode to Evageeks (plus: thankyous + goodbyes)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

O-chan's Ode to Evageeks (plus: thankyous + goodbyes)

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Disclaimer/apology:
I know it is egotistical of me to create a second thread with my name in the title. I'm aware that I am often attention-seeking, but with that in mind, this is really more about you than me. It would take too long to individually PM every one, and I can't be sure what each of you thought of me, so I think a thread like this is the best way to communicate with each other. I hope the mods don't mind, so please nobody be silly, because I don't want this to be the cause of any trouble. This will not be an entertaining post, so please don't read this if you think you'll be easily put into a bad mood, but I hope we can make each other smile as the thread grows. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read, but I don't demand it of anyone, and I don't want to be a bother, but I still want to be honest. I hope I find a good balance.

A lot has happened in just a short month. I'm surprised I'm this clear-headed. It kind of seems like the last time I posted here was months and months ago. Time hasn't flowed the same for me for a while, but I finally feel like my calendar is syncing up with the earth's rotation. I was planning on vanishing quietly so as not to be burdensome, but my boyfriend (more on this later) recently told me quite forcefully that it is cruel to preempt people's feelings, and assume they wouldn't care. He's right, because I feel bad reading the things people have sent me since I decided that. So, for those of you who enjoyed my pressence, I thought I'd share a bit, in case you were worried. I used to think it was stupid to assume people cared, but maybe it is just as stupid to... well... should I really be making assumptions about what other people are thinking? If I tell people things, it feels like I'm fishing for attention, but it also feels like I am if I vanish and people worry. I can't win, can I? It is presumptuous of me to think I can get away with such a thread, after only being a part of the community for a few short months, but... it feels like I should. Best to be honest with myself.

My boyfriend surprised me with tickets to the Ottawa showing of Evangelion 1.0 last week, even though he doesn't really like it. He even apologized that it was the dub version, even though I don't think I've ever ranted to him about how much I dislike it. It was visually overwhelming and I cried a few times and the imagery was very... I don't know, like a spiritual experience, sort of like when I saw U2 for the first time after years of listening to them. I'd never seen an anime on a "real" screen before. There'd been no advertising, so the audience was all hardcore fans, and it felt sort of... like attending church after skipping for a long time. Weird, eh?

I was reading the Viz edition of the manga last night, and there is an afterword by Carl Horn (he posts here) talking about this very website, and I felt... hmmm... I don't know. I thought I should come and say something.

My Ode: I love this site. I lurked for ages before I joined, and every time I read the manga or watch the movies or the series or anything, I always think about Evageeks. So many of the threads and discussions have shaped my thinking on Anno's work, and I can confidently say my enjoyment of this series (perhaps my favourite work of narrative fiction ever) has been enriched by joining this site and speaking with you all. I had a lot of fun in that messy lovethread, in the genderbending threads, in the endless plot/character/metaphysical speculation threads, the silly threads... a lot of fun in general, just chatting with people and getting to know you all, even if it was "only" over the internet. I didn't always have a lot to offer on the finer points of the Eva universe, but just reading and participating as best as I could, I took a lot away. There's no point in naming names, because that'd be a long list, and anyone who has ever exchanged words with me should know that I appreciated it, no matter the level of our conversation. The staff/moderators here really have things under control, and I felt far more comfortable here than at any other geek/gaming/anime forum I'd been to before. Any disagreements I've had were just little mood quivers, and I can truthfully say there is no one here that I dislike. This is a really rare place, so you should all thank the people who make it possible and keep everything from unraveling. You should also thank all of your fellow posters, who are a unique and colourful bunch.

Years and years from now, I'm sure I'll still think of Evageeks whenever I watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'm not alone in this, I think, so you should all be very proud and happy to be a part of this. It sounds really dorky and sappy, but art is important, and anything that makes us think deeply and differently about art can only make us more super-awesome than we were before. Thank you and thank you for putting up with my quirks (and the quirks of everyone else, because I'm not the only quirky person here).

Hmmm... I guess I'll explain why I was gone for a bit, and why I'm not going to be on the internet anymore for the... hmm... I don't know. It would be safe to assume I'll be gone indefinitely, because once I leave something for a long enough time I don't always come back, but maybe I will. But I doubt I'll ever post the way I did. I'll be at my cottage (they've been renovating like mad) for a few months, my job's given me leave for a bit (we're not a big company, family-like), and I might end up traveling with my boy for a while, writing about art, seeing things and changing my perspective.

I've had an epiphany.

Some might recall that I was in a love triangle a month or two ago, between the so-called love of my life (we'll call him "MA") and my childhood friend who'd lived on my street and I'd known since I was two (now my boyfriend, we'll call him "PV"). I became increasingly happy and delusional as this went on, drunk off the random attention (I'd put myself in self-enforced celibacy for two years after the messy hypersexuality that in part led me to getting help for bipolar disorder). As my doctor tells me, one of the reasons hypomania (or mania in general) is so wonderful is that you lose a level of self-awareness, the same self-awareness that makes so many of us anxious. You could say the cast of Neon Genesis Evangelion had too much self-awareness, beating themselves up over things. But me, I felt none of that. Eventually I moved into PV's orbit more fully, and MA faded from the picture. PV and I went to art galleries and museums (I made an art thread about that) and spent a lot of time together getting to know each other on a very different, more sincere level. We knew each other very well, better than our own siblings, so I began to think things weren't moving fast enough.

I wasn't online much the first few days because I was so happily distracted by PV. Things shifted pretty quickly, and what I'm about to describe unfolded in less than a week. It is still quite raw, but I'm weirdly detached... but I'll gloss over the weirder bits. I'm not looking for pity or advice or anything, I just wanted to be honest, because I think hiding these things doesn't do anything to solve these problems. Hiding is the problem, and I have to stop it. I'm such an open and honest person that it is easy to hide things. If I've shared explicit accounts of my sex life, why would you suspect I was hiding anything? But it is the important things I've hidden far too often. Anyway...

I started trying to pull the moves on him, but what I didn't realize was how unhinged I was becoming, and PV, he was very aware of it, and trying to be gentle and careful with me, while I was being pushy and aggressive and saucy and minxy. He says it was very difficult, as every day I'd approach him from a new angle, and on the day of our big fight, I literally went through a dozen personas in an effort to seduce him. He turned me down, the first boy to do so. From my perspective at the time (as a manic blissed-out goddess of the universe) this was crushing and bewildering. Hadn't I waited long enough? I was fine, what was his problem? My mistake was the same mistake that has often made me shut people out, in that I don't trust their view of me, only my own view of myself. For all of the relationship/social advice I was giving out in that other thread, I should apologize, because the mistakes I made are definitely not something a real life guru would ever do. It is really embarrassing and shameful, but it feels like it was a different Ophelia, someone completely different. I don't understand it myself.

After being turned down I broke my celibacy with MA, but it felt like he was a doll, or a shell, and my euphoric craziness soon became something else. It wasn't the lovemaking I'd wanted, it was like sleeping with a pile of meat. I felt like I was the only living person, that everyone else was empty, that maybe I was dreaming. To be honest, it is difficult to describe, since right now I am actually in a fairly good mood. PV will be coming over after his work to spend time with me and I couldn't ask for anything more. I don't get what went through this other Ophelia's head. I guess that's why they call it a "disorder".

My first mistake was to refuse to listen to my dear, kind, selfless friend. I should have known better. I should have trusted PV, who knows me better than I could have ever realized. My second mistake was to think it would be a good idea to have just have a little bit to drink, just to bring out a few tears and "let it out". Sometimes a cry makes you feel better. I underestimated how much it would take to change my thinking. PV came over because he was worried about me after our fight, because I probably looked pretty crazy. I have the bad habit of not locking my doors (since I usually am so happy I feel invincible or so sad I don't care for my own safety) and he has the bad habit of just walking into the house (since our families are close and our parents were friends before we were). He came in and he tried to help me, and I told him I'd slept with MA to make him jealous, to incite him to act, but he didn't get mad and was instead concerned. His selfless kindness pissed me off and I threw a glass at his head but I can't throw at all and it just got all over the floor. I chased him out and then the rest is just... really pointless to talk about, because there is nothing logical about any of it. The best way to describe it is that I had a very clear understanding of what kind of person I was, and what kind of world I lived in, and what would make it better.

PV was only scared off long enough to collect his thoughts. He has no ego, and doesn't take anything personally. His concern was never that I was angry at him, but that I was acting weird, so he came back later. I did not consider him, and I certainly did not consider my parents who were at the cottage, and what it would be like when they came back. I didn't write anything down, although if anyone had looked in my dairy there were enough half-started goodbyes dating back to the late 1990s to more than make up for my lack of a note. It wasn't really a planned thing.

He came up the stairs while I was sitting in the tub, filling it up, with stuff laid out on the edge of the tub. I hadn't done anything yet. Apparently I giggled at him, and he says I didn't say anything until hours later.

The following days/weeks are fairly predictable and uncomfortable so that's all I'll say. My doctor's impressed with how I am now, and says that I'm not a danger, but that I was in that state. I knew what I was doing, how hard I needed to press and in what direction. It'd have taken a few minutes. I can't speak for that "other" Ophelia (and it is pointless to try and figure out that thought process), but... I think I really wanted to do it then... but right now, I very much want to live. I guess my epiphany came at the hospital when I saw PV cry for the first time, and I realized that I had been so caught up in my own world that I didn't realize... well... it is hard to articulate. I just felt like there had been this really strong connection between us forever, covered in dust or something, and I breathed and all the dust blew away and I finally understood. Does that make sense? It is worse than a bad romance novel, I'm sorry. I pride myself on empathy, but so often I used empathy just to get what I wanted from people, but with PV now I want to slow down and learn how to understand people better. I realize there are a lot of things I want to do. I want to make things, books, art, you name it, and I want to share those things with people, even if it only a few people, or just him, or whatever. I think that kind of life isn't so bad.

He's coming to the cottage with me. We consummated this week, and we spent all day slowly and carefully getting to know each other in this way that was new for us, and it was not the wildest thing ever, but it felt strikingly real, and my mind and body were finally in agreement. We might be there for a few months, and some of my other family is going to come and I'll visit with people. The past week I've been talking to a lot of my friends, many of whom I'd ignored, and I feel like I'm dragging around less baggage, if that's possible. So, I've had some practice talking about this thing... although it is easier to type. This is far easier than talking with my parents, or seeing my mother cry, or anything like that. Those conversations were far more melodramatic than this... I feel weird that I keep on qualifying myself but... I'm feeling very sensitive to these things. Compared to mom, telling you these things is quite easy.

Hmm... I sort of want to delete all of this and just say I'm going on a long holiday, but every time I watched Evangelion I'd be reminded of how I lied to another group of people just to avoid the pain of being honest with myself and others. I hope you don't mind me sharing, and I don't want this to be a big downer or anything, but I'm writing this because I've enjoyed my time here.

I also feel kind of bad that I didn't finish my fanfiction... I probably won't. I can tell you what I was going to do with it, if you'd like. PV's family is very... hrmm... business-oriented, you could say, and they wanted us to do some "creative consulting" work for them, so that's what we might do (partially) while traveling. I want to visit my family in Europe. There are so many things I promised to do with people, and I really want to nurture the connections I have with them. I guess I'm not really nurturing the connections I have with you, by leaving the internet for so long, but I'm trying to simplify my life, and I want to start with the people I've known in the "real" world for years and years.

It is funny that it was my doctor who suggested that I go on this "retreat". I thought he'd want to lock me up in a box. I felt like I deserved that. He says the best ways to fight this disorder is to surround myself with people and to honestly connect with them, will all my heart, with people I trust and love. He says my relationship with PV has a great foundation and history, and it is people like him, not lithium or therapy, that will make me healthy and happy. But I'm not going to the cottage until the weekend after this, so if you'd like to talk to me here in this thread, that'd be nice. I'll feel good if we can have a nice goodbye thread, much like I've felt better after talking to the other people in my life about this. If you want to share things as well, I don't mind, but I want to avoid too much melodrama... I guess it is kind of stupid of me to say that, after typing all of this, but I hope you can understanding where I'm coming from. I want to talk about the things we've learned, and the good things that have happened, rather than a litany of woe. Does that make sense? I don't want this to be like a hotline. I don't feel like I'm really making a lot of sense these days, so I want to apologize if this is all really mucky. If you want to know more, if you think it'd help you in some way, I can speak candidly about placing the razor blade on the side of the tub, but I can't really speak about what was inside my mind when that was happening. I don't mind if you ask questions, but I might not answer, but don't take it the wrong way. Especially the first few days after the incident... it is a really shameful thing to think about. But I have such wonderful people who love me, even if I didn't realize how much, and I consider myself really lucky, because there are millions of people in my position who don't have people looking out for them.

Maybe I'll come back and post again now and then. When the DVD-rip fansub of Evangelion 2.0 comes out, maybe I'll come back and talk about it with all of you. I think I'd like that. We'll see if I'm in a country/place with internet access. ^_^
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:18 pm

It probably seems completely absurd in context, but this is the best news I've heard in a quite a while. I'm very, very glad to hear that my gut instinct was wrong and you're still among the living, Ophelia. Please give PV my sincerest appreciation for not giving up on you no matter how tempting you must have made that option.

It sounds like something good may have come from this horrible experience, a new level of self-awareness that you desperately needed to achieve. You're not there yet, but it sounds like you're on the right path and have taken a few tentative steps. I wish you only the best, and hope you'll come back some day in a better state of mind to share what you've learned with the rest of us.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Now that was a wall of text I did not mind reading, come back soon.

Edit: o-m-g my bad ^___^;;;
Last edited by Otakon 08 Ikari on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Now that was a wall of text I did not mind writing, come back soon.

You wrote it? CONSPIRACY!

Xard
Banned

Re: O-chan's Ode to Evageeks (plus: thankyous + goodbyes)

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:25 pm

O-chaaaaaaaaan ^_______________^ ;_______________;

oOoOoOo wrote:
So, for those of you who enjoyed my pressence, I thought I'd share a bit, in case you were worried. I used to think it was stupid to assume people cared, but maybe it is just as stupid to... well... should I really be making assumptions about what other people are thinking?

I certainly got a bit worried: that said I once left my all time number one forum (couple of years ago) due to silly ego things* and never returned which makes me feel little bit quilty still.

*I ended up in huge economic libertard vs commie pigs argument. Being me I started to write HUGE "pwning" post which (if I had finished it) would've been something like 30 pages in word... being lazy bastard I mever finished it but I couldn't bring myself back to the forum since I had promised to reply when I come back "tomorrow". So simply due to ego I never returned which is pity since I loved the place and people in there.

Wait, make that two: in other fora it was similar hueg arguments about nature of science and scientific method.

dear god, that's happening currently in here with too many "important" posts to write and so small share of will to do so *sigh* Well luckily it's holiday after tomorrow...

anyway, I hope you come back as soon as possible! ;____;
Last edited by Xard on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Come back soon! D:
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 pm

:glomp: Hope to you see sonish Ooo-kun! And "Congratulations!" :yui_grin:
Sorry couldn't help but to throw in the EoTV reference. ^_^
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, I did read it all... First, and this is the easy part, I want to heartily +1 everything you said in your ode to EvaGeeks and what a great place is. Secondly, and this is the difficult part, I want to sincerely thank you for thinking enough of us to share this harrowing personal story with us. I wrote in my "Kinda Sorta Eva Magnum Opus" that I went through many years of personal torment (of a medical nature) and there were many, many times I contemplated suicide. It's a terrifying place that depression and pain of all kinds can lead you to. What's worse is that it's an utterly isolated place where you feel like you're the last person in the world. Your part about "blowing the dust off a strong connection" really makes sense as that's almost what it felt like when I discovered NGE; like my link to all humanity had been restored.

Anyways, my deepest empathies for what you've gone through; even though the routes we took to get there and the reasons behind it are completely different I definitely feel a similarity in the place we ended up and how we recovered. I very much hope you can find happiness and can come back soon; as SSD always quotes from NGE, take care of yourself, we need you.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey, thanks for the advice about that girl. It helped me make the best decision of my life!

Hope you come back soon, until that day, goodbye.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

LiLi
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby LiLi » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 pm

The 'simple' fact you're still here in this world now, sharing space and time and feelings and words with other human beings, makes a huge different to all those who love you, and to those you love. Never forget that.

Wherever you go,
Take care of yourself, Don't ever give up.
"People need more stfu in their diets." (NemZ)
"It was brainf@rt at first sight." [LiLi on Romance, II]

AVATAR - CUPCAKE CAT, SHOPPED BY NemZ

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Well I'm not really good at these things... so I here I go...

It's good to hear from you. You have certainly left your mark here on EGF and you will definitely not be forgotten and it's good to hear that you have recovered. As a few others before I have said, take care of yourself. Don't give up no matter what happens in your life and always look up.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Meh, I'm the person with the least business in this thread, and am not really enthused by all of this, but I thought I might as well say that I relate to some of the story (the love triangle part, with me playing the part of PV and my ex-GF essentially being you), though with slight differences.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

ath
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby ath » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm not sure if I should post here since, well, I'm not much more than a lurker and I've replied only a few times to your posts, but really, I'm happy to see that you're OK and you've now left that bad experience behind.

I guess I'm not alone in thinking that we'll miss you.
But, really, it doesn't matter.
As many others here have said, and will say again: just take care of yourself.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Hopefully things go well for you and your life can get back on track. Good luck.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Reading this opened up a lot of emotions in me, I'm glad you wrote it and I hope things go well for you.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:21 pm

^^; You guys are really sweet. I'm going to be around this week so I'll drop in a few times and reply to people more properly, and maybe post in some other threads, too.
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:30 pm

... was I crazy for expecting ryhming?

Meh, anyway, my farewell comes from another radiant gal, though not as much as Ms. O herself. Image
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I'd been wondering what was up, but it's nice to see a pleasant resolution to things. I do confess that I have & will miss your input on these various threads, but just be sure to drop by every once in awhile & let us know how you're doing as your journey into the soul continues. And tell PV that he's a total badass for being so committed—that kinda patience is rarely seen outside of old movies.

Have fun storming the castle! :)

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Well hope you'll come back, you seemed to bring out some interesting reactions in a lot of people around here which made the forums a bit more entertaining.

Anyway even if you say its for good, hopefully you'll be back. I remember when I left a forum for good and then somebody talked me into coming back and then a year later the forum died (which was all everyone elses fault!)

But don't worry, EGF is like Kurt Russels car "Death Proof" , in that it probably wont die if you do that, in fact, maybe it'll get even more alive then it already was if you did that! In any case it'll probably do something.

Anyway until next time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coNzVHQWOzc&feature=related
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Well, well...you've been through a lot, all right.

Enjoy your holiday, O-san! Drop in whenever you want to! ^__^
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”