Other Forums

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Other Forums

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm

What are other forums you guys visit?

For me it's ToonZone.

I posted for a while on the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged forums but I just lost interest and I was also a brief poster on a Dragon Ball based forum but the forum's layout annoyed me so I stopped going.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm

I used to frequent Coloholics Anonymous, but I stopped in Forum RPS cause I couldnt come up with any good characters. :sigh: Other then that, I occasionaly hit the WoW forums for help or advice with my toon. Other then those, this the only forum I haunt. ^_^
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 pm

I used the to go to gamefaqs and the WoW forums a lot, but not so much anymore (using only the former for guides now).
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 pm

I used to frequent [url]http://www.horror-movies.ca[/url] for I have a great passion for all things bloody in film.

I also used to go on this faggy site called [url]http://www.evamonkey.com[/url], that used to have a lame forum, but now it's pretty much a blog. In all seriousness, I still find it quite interesting to visit it and reminisce on times forgotten, and read an occasional update that EM puts up.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Sachi wrote:I also used to go on this faggy site called [url]http://www.evamonkey.com[/url], that used to have a lame forum, but now it's pretty much a blog. In all seriousness, I still find it quite interesting to visit it and reminisce on times forgotten, and read an occasional update that EM puts up.

HEY! I remember that site, too! It was a pretty fail place, and the faggotry that went on there gives me shameful memories to this day.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Myfavoritegames
Outskirts Battledome
Daizex
Tohokingdom
AVPGalaxy
Moviecodec
KMC

I'm know as Hellspawn28 on most of those sites.
Last edited by Guyver Spawn on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Triviel Being, until it closed down its original forum.

Rooster Teeth, until I was kicked out for expressing my full and unfiltered opinion (and, no joke, it literally was a conspiracy). I'm still laughing at how I could have gotten so much attention, they devoted an entire thread just to talk about how they were going to neg-bomb me.

Well, the joke's on them, and they'll never know why. :smokin:
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Evangelion__x
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelion__x » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

Used to do IMDb. Used to.

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby LeoXiao » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:18 am

My first forum was "Advance Wars Net," which I joined in 2007. There were three really good debaters there that I wasted tons of time arguing with. I regret this, but I learned some lessons. I still frequent that place, but never spend much time making posts.

Then I found Animesuki and an Alternate History forum at the same time. I still go to these places and post frequently, though Evageeks has overshadowed them both.

EGF is the latest major forum I have joined, and I am glad to say that it is probably one of the better, if not best forum I have been at for some reason. I'm not super obsessed with Eva or anything, but it's interesting to read about its complexities and the people here generally aren't dicks like at some other places I have been at.

Truthfully, however, I kinda wish I never got involved with forums in the first place since lots of time I should've been doing homework (right now too, actually) has been spent reading stuff online.

Evangelion__x
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Evangelion__x » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:20 am

LeoXiao wrote:Truthfully, however, I kinda wish I never got involved with forums in the first place since lots of time I should've been doing homework (right now too, actually) has been spent reading stuff online.

Haha, true story. ^_^ I have an English essay I should really be getting on with.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:25 am

Theforce.net

tvtropes.net

and

Rifftrax.com
I won.

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby LeoXiao » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 am

Evangelion__x wrote:
LeoXiao wrote:Truthfully, however, I kinda wish I never got involved with forums in the first place since lots of time I should've been doing homework (right now too, actually) has been spent reading stuff online.

Haha, true story. ^_^ I have an English essay I should really be getting on with.

Seriously? Same here, lol. I really need to start it.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:59 am

Shimai-duo, the http://sailormusic.net forums which I only visit once in a while since the forums rebooted twice in the past year. >_<
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 am

Sometimes I go on Moviecodec for the lulz. I used to go on IMDB before the whole place fall apart.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 am

Oh yeah, Enbportal.com, seems the place comes back to life every 8 months or so, just to see how the disembodied fanbase is doing. :smokin:
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:26 am

A little bit of AnimeNation, a fair bit of /a/ and a lot of StackOverflow.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 am

The only other ones I browse even vaguelly these days are Something Awful and a few flavors of chan.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:47 am

I used to post on the adult swim boards all throughout early and mid-adolescence, but I haven't been there in awhile. Not sure why, it was a pretty fun forum, I guess I've just stopped knowing how to have fun. Look at me now, Mr. Serious, it's disgusting. It's surprising, for a person who sits on his ass in front of the computer all day, I do very little. Between this place, TV Tropes and GameFaqs, I really have no idea how I waste so much time on this box.

Oh, I just started using IMDB, can't wait until that bores me.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:49 am

The first serious forum I ever frequented was the one at Evabeast.com, and when it went offline, I came here and more or less tried to replace it with this (somewhat unsuccessfully). I also have a very active account at the Mugen Fighters Guild forums (MFG is usually the abbreviation used in the Mugen community, can't use it here because people will think I mean "My Favorite Games") and not-so-active accounts at Mugen Infantry, Daizenshuu EX (haven't even been there in at least a year or so), and BetaArchive.co.uk (a mostly Windows beta collecting site). I also recently registered at Sonic Retro, in the hopes that I'll be able to contribute to their big project, Sonic 2 HD (exactly what the name says, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 with High Definition graphics).
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:25 am

See my sig we are looking for new people hit hit wink wink
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”