Relation to Characters

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:37 pm

I'm surprised no ones mentioned Pen Pen ; )
Last edited by Zuggy on Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:25 am

A person would be Pen Pen if they just wondering around in the back ground .
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:02 pm

I suppose a "Pen Pen" experience would be observing a scene, but not participating actively. In that way, I guess I have had times where I felt like PenPen

Zuggy
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Zuggy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:52 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by Zuggy on Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:54 am

I measured my keybord 2 b 43cm. I'm about 3.75 keyboards high.. therefore, about (giv or take) 161.25 cm high..

The person who askes me to measure anything else, will get slaped!
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:36 pm

I am most confused by this exchange between TS01 and Titus...
You guys knew each other when you guys were kids...right?

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:29 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:I am most confused by this exchange between TS01 and Titus...
You guys knew each other when you guys were kids...right?

Yes, for about 7 or so years of our lives.

And Titus you might want to get that measurement checked, because that defintely doesnt sound right. Did something stunt your growth or something. If your 161 cm, then I am a lot taller than you.

Anyways, In realtion to the characters on evangelion. I am a mixture between Shinji ( 55%) and Kaji (45%). Of course I dont know if thats a good thing :roll:
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:32 pm

Nice...at least you are about half Kaji
If you guys knew each other for so long, whats with the discrepancies among the stories?

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:01 am

I am going to have to say that he likes to have a "poetic licence" on somethings.
I could say something eles but I am not going there.

And also it has been about 8 years since we last saw each other and about 6 months or so ,since we last spoke.

I still can not beleive that you so much shorter than me Titus, either that or your measuring is off a bit.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:26 am

ok, lets c. If we grew up 2gether for 7 years and last saw eachother 8years n 6 months ago, thatl make me roughly 16 years of age, and im pretty sure im not... so...

The way I remember it, you left when i was about 10 or eleven.. so thatl make it 10 years.... You moved 8 years ago and a few months....

So then your taller than me too, who gives a crap.

BTW, poetic licence my ass! We got busted for causing alotta shit. Like the time we digged up the whole garden in the backyard by the pool thinkin we'd find Dinosaur fossils at like 3 feet or sumthing.....
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:59 am

BTW, it wasnt the whole garden. Just about 0.75 m squared or less. And yes we did get into a lot of crap.

And your exageratting again :roll: .

I was 11, that would make you 12 when we left.

Of course you being 161 cm tall doesnt sound right either :?

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:11 am

Umm, the garden by the pool wasnt that big, we dug up a good 0.25 of it and the dirt had to go somewhere no? like i said, the whole garden was a gonner!

And using a tape-measurer, i got roughly 171cm, which is 10 cms out of my original prediction! So now you can go screw yourself...! 8)

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:54 pm

I knew that 161 cm for your height didnt sound right.

And I was right :D .

10 cm difference is a huge one. My prediction of your height was closer for crying out loud *looks back at previous page*.

Just going back to the garden, I wouldnt say more than 10 to 15 % ( if you ask me it was more like 5%, but anyways) of the dirt we dug up landed in the pool.

Meh, I am always going to be a man with a plan :P . But now the plans are better and less messy

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:55 am

Ill c how ur plans work out, but I still have this gut feeling ill get into shit for following them...

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:05 am

Trust me no dirt involved. :P :P

lol.

How your X-box project cming along by the way ( the one that will go 4 times as fast as the original)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:01 am

There seems to be a hole in my account where the funding is allocated.. it's not goin at all. My server has been untouched for the last few months! A crime in itself I know... :cry:

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:38 am

Titus wrote:There seems to be a hole in my account where the funding is allocated.. it's not goin at all. My server has been untouched for the last few months! A crime in itself I know... :cry:

I dont follow :?

Toilet Duck
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:38 pm

i feel that i'm sort of like Asuka in that i tend to be obsessive about getting attention, though not in her bombastic fashion. and like Misato, i tend to be a slob in my personal life. :p

additionally, i scored a 99.9% on the infamous Rei compatibility test. give me some blue-white hair, red eyes, albino-type skin, boobs, a vagina and less hair and i'd be all set.
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:45 am

:shock: , quick fix if you can't afford a sex change. Hairdie, blue. Red contacts, fack rubber breats with a bra, cut off your member and go for waxing sessions..... sorted

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”