cast

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

cast

•      
  •      

Postby Hand of God » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:40 pm

do you guys have any pics of the cast of eva in english and spanish?
the world is just a sick and twisted place

Toilet Duck
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:04 am

you can find a good few of the english ones at the neon genesis evangelion series page on animenewsnetwork.com.
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

sachiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby sachiel » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:38 pm

I checked there, and they don't have a picture of the English voice of Kaji, Aaron Krohn.

Now listening to the commentary on "Asuka Strikes!" with Tiffany Grant and (if I remember correctly) Amanda Win Lee, I've heard that Kaji's voice actor is really hot.

Since we're talking about pictures of voice actors:

http://www.caesaronbroadway.com/images/headshots/aaronkrohn.jpg <-- is that him, or just another Aaron Krohn?

I'm just curious. XD
i AM the internets.

Toilet Duck
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Toilet Duck » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:45 pm

sachiel wrote:I checked there, and they don't have a picture of the English voice of Kaji, Aaron Krohn.

Now listening to the commentary on "Asuka Strikes!" with Tiffany Grant and (if I remember correctly) Amanda Win Lee, I've heard that Kaji's voice actor is really hot.

Since we're talking about pictures of voice actors:

http://www.caesaronbroadway.com/images/headshots/aaronkrohn.jpg <-- is that him, or just another Aaron Krohn?

I'm just curious. XD

well, i didn't say it had _all_ of them. try googling his name. i'm a guy; i'm not interested in that kinda stuff! O_o
"Do you think Reis big giant head would be enough to make a nuclear winter?" --defectron

Being banned from GodTube = VICTOLY

sachiel
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby sachiel » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:35 pm

XD Yeah I know, I was just curious. Haha.

I did Google his name, got that picture I posted the link to. Still not sure if it's the right guy, because it listed things he's been in, and it said nothing about anime or Eva, or voice-acting at all. It could be just another Aaron Krohn.
i AM the internets.

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”