Go Hikari!

Over time, notable threads from ANF will be preserved here for the Benefit of All.

Moderators: Monk Ed, Ornette

EV. [ANF]
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 2
Joined: Dec 21, 2008

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby EV. [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

were can I get a pair of those shorts.

Originally posted on: 17-Sep-2007, 21:43 GMT

HeWhoPostsStuff [ANF]
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 413
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby HeWhoPostsStuff [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

I was about to offer a comment on those boxers, but if I'd said it Reichu would have tracked me down and killed me. And if she failed, I'd probably take the liberty of doing it myself.

Originally posted on: 17-Sep-2007, 21:58 GMT

Tom Servo [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 20, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Tom Servo [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Image

This is a cropped photo from a church in Spain.

Originally posted on: 20-Sep-2007, 01:39 GMT

Ridley-X4 [ANF]
Embryo
Posts: 33
Joined: Dec 21, 2008

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Ridley-X4 [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

OH, BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT HAS SEVEN EYES IS A RIP-OFF OF LILITH, AMIRITE?!

facepalm.jpg

Originally posted on: 21-Sep-2007, 01:01 GMT

Redd [ANF]
Embryo
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 21, 2008

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Redd [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

I would soo buy that if it was a painting.

Originally posted on: 21-Sep-2007, 05:11 GMT

Magami No ER [ANF]
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1145
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Magami No ER [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

The true male Rei:

Image

My latest Eva project.

Image

Originally posted on: 03-Oct-2007, 01:34 GMT

Incisivis [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 80
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Incisivis [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Ridley-X4 wrote:OH, BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT HAS SEVEN EYES IS A RIP-OFF OF LILITH, AMIRITE?!

facepalm.jpg

Looks more like Alucard in Hellhound form.

But it is an awesome painting.

Originally posted on: 03-Oct-2007, 02:22 GMT

Tom Servo [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 20, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Tom Servo [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Magami No ER wrote:My latest Eva project.

Image
That's neat. It's difficult to paint on canvas.

Ridley-X4 wrote:OH, BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT HAS SEVEN EYES IS A RIP-OFF OF LILITH, AMIRITE?!

facepalm.jpg
It was painted a few hundred years before NGE came out.

Incisivis wrote:Looks more like Alucard in Hellhound form.
Yeah it does! Funny that, seeing as it's a painting of Jesus.

Originally posted on: 03-Oct-2007, 12:40 GMT

Magami No ER [ANF]
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1145
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Magami No ER [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Tom Servo wrote:That's neat. It's difficult to paint on canvas.
Thank you. Also, it's actually half sculpture. Image

(The face & binding plates are, that is...)

Image

Excellent, the illusion has worked...

Originally posted on: 03-Oct-2007, 22:54 GMT

Vir [ANF]
Embryo
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 21, 2008

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Vir [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

It doesn't work with everyone. You need to fix the visible glue.

Originally posted on: 04-Oct-2007, 07:09 GMT

Treize X [ANF]
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 411
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Treize X [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Jeez, harsh much? Just displaying some art, lordy...

Originally posted on: 04-Oct-2007, 16:48 GMT

Magami No ER [ANF]
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1145
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Magami No ER [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

The glue is clear "tacky glue", the same that I used on my Venom piece. It happened to be both wet & reflecting off the flash. That's all.

Originally posted on: 04-Oct-2007, 18:52 GMT

Tom Servo [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 20, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Tom Servo [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Magami No ER wrote:Thank you. Also, it's actually half sculpture. Image

Excellent, the illusion has worked...
What?! How did I not see that? Image

What are the head and breastplates made from? Clay or that doughy-stuff you can make?

As for the glue, the flash of the camera probably makes it look worse than it is in reality.

Originally posted on: 04-Oct-2007, 21:13 GMT

Tom Servo [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 20, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Tom Servo [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Here's something I put together today - click for a larger version.

Image

Originally posted on: 11-Oct-2007, 15:54 GMT

Tom Servo [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 20, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Tom Servo [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Image

Image

Image

Could have sworn there was another version of the last picture with a different pic of Iran's prez.

Originally posted on: 17-Oct-2007, 16:07 GMT

musashi1600 [ANF]
Embryo
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby musashi1600 [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Teh Ran, you say?

Image

Originally posted on: 18-Oct-2007, 11:08 GMT

Treize X [ANF]
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 411
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Treize X [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Wait, other people actually watched TEXHNOLYZE? Awesome!

Originally posted on: 18-Oct-2007, 16:05 GMT

Tom Servo [ANF]
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Oct 20, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Tom Servo [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Was her name Ran? I just called her Odd Precognition Kid (you might be able to tell - not a fan of txchnolyzx).

I thought the show was fairly popular Magamin (as in quite a few folks had seen it)?

Originally posted on: 19-Oct-2007, 08:38 GMT

Treize X [ANF]
Clockiel
Clockiel
User avatar
Posts: 411
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Treize X [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Yeah, her name's Ran. As for how many people saw it, I've no idea; I have only once ever seen a discussion on this board, and have never found mention of it anywhere else except for ANN.

It got good reviews, but I guess it's an underground series. I myself am still in the middle, because I bought the first three DVDs and am waiting to get more money before I proceed to buy the other three and finish my set. On a side note, a little known neat fact is that Sadamoto did the character designs for TEXHNOLYZE. Comparing stuff like Eva and .hack//, it's obvious, but TEXHNOLYZE is nothing like his other works. I recommend it.


Originally posted on: 18-Oct-2007, 23:18 GMT

musashi1600 [ANF]
Embryo
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 19, 2007

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby musashi1600 [ANF] » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Treize X wrote:On a side note, a little known neat fact is that Sadamoto did the character designs for TEXHNOLYZE. Comparing stuff like Eva and .hack//, it's obvious, but TEXHNOLYZE is nothing like his other works. I recommend it.
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto had nothing to do with Texhnolyze, at least according the the staff list on ANN. Shigeo Akahori and Yoshitoshi ABe were responsible for the character designs.

(For what it's worth, half the reason I bought and watched Texhnolyze was for ABe's work.) (b^^)b

Originally posted on: 19-Oct-2007, 06:05 GMT


Return to “AnimeNation Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests