How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby DatDude » Wed May 04, 2005 6:56 am

Titus wrote:*Sits at desk infront of pc with hands folded neatly under chin and grins...*

I always knew I'd be remembered for bringing about armageddon...

How is it possable to be remembered for starting the end of the world? If their were people left it wouldn't be the end would it?
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed May 04, 2005 3:16 pm

If u wanna get technical.... From a religeous point of view, the powers that be would judge me on it...

And from the scientific, Aliens or some other advanced form of life would one day discover what I did and hail me for the brilliant/psychotic man I was...

Que some more feasable explinations here....[]
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby rip3mwk » Wed May 04, 2005 4:58 pm

If you want to get really technical; it simply would not be described as "Armageddon." A new word may be suggested.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed May 04, 2005 6:11 pm

Titus wrote:*Sits at desk infront of pc with hands folded neatly under chin and grins...*

I always knew I'd be remembered for bringing about armageddon...

To tell you the true the human race has less than 600 years left to live if nothing is done about pollution and our habits in general.

Pollution has had two effects ; Global Warming and Gobal Dimming.

If it wasnt for global dimming we would all be suppering th hottest temperature since the earth was formed. But global dimming also is bad because it disrupts the weather patterns eg casues droughts where there isnt supossed to be droughts.

So dont worry , the end of the world is closer than you think.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

no common sense
Embryo

Postby no common sense » Wed May 04, 2005 7:30 pm

if nothing is done about pollution and our habits in general
Humans change their habits too frequently to make reliable predictions more than 5 years in the future. We don't even understand enough about the climate to make accurate predictions about the weather 2 weeks from now. 30 years ago we were worrying about global cooling. Man will not be destroyed by nature, man will be destroyed by a fire of his own creation.
I am the n00b king

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed May 04, 2005 11:48 pm

no common sense wrote:
if nothing is done about pollution and our habits in general
Humans change their habits too frequently to make reliable predictions more than 5 years in the future. We don't even understand enough about the climate to make accurate predictions about the weather 2 weeks from now. 30 years ago we were worrying about global cooling. Man will not be destroyed by nature, man will be destroyed by a fire of his own creation.

I am using the past as a bases for this.

I have some other theories, but no one would listen to me anyway
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

EVA-01X
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby EVA-01X » Thu May 05, 2005 10:06 am

Yeah, nature won't destroy us, we'll have killed ourselves long before it even gets a chance to :P
The demon returns after a long slumber....
http://www.evamade.org/user.php?id.161
New Signature Image Policy
^Clicky for Evamade!

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby rip3mwk » Thu May 05, 2005 1:40 pm

We are already in the pocess. The sun shall never get it's glory of the human extinction - that would be our job!! :twisted:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu May 05, 2005 3:53 pm

Ive come to the conclusion that getting into a relationship and opening up to a persone you really love and trust to get the commitment and emotional side of a relationship just isn't worth it, you get hurt too much in comparison with the minute/if any at all - gain you could get out of the other party.

I've just been put in a fighting mood without having to go into a sexual debate, but I will in a few paragraphs and wait, theres more:

I didn't get asked if I want to be put on this planet, so her/his/it's prolems are non of my concern. Whether it dies from cosmic reasons or by mans hand - I couldn't giv a fcuk! I do as I please! If i wanna waste water, fine, ill waste it, If I can pay for water and I pay it, then it's myne to waste and screw any1 who has something to say about it!

The same goes for electricity, gas and fuel! Now on to the sex debate(cuz this is inevitable - being absolutly drunk last night, I manidged to get hold of some condoms, so being wasted, I tried it on and to my suprise found Im worth more than the average man. HAHAHA! score one for genetics!

Personaly I'd rather get on a space ship(preferably a bulk cruiser, but those havn't been invented yet - ps, that would be the same class capital ship as a STAR DESTROYER from star wars) and just fcuk into space, killing or ramming into(killing it) anything or any advanced race I find! So screw the planet! It's had it's day, all giv or take 350 million years worth of it! And if anything, ill endup killing more people than global wwarming/dimming combined, cuz right now, I'm in the mood!

So fcuk the planet, girls/women, relationships, happyness, peace, inlightenment and anything else that might seem worth living, cuz it's not!

[I Love it when Forums serve as an outlet of stress in the real life]

Que another pm from Reichu giving me crap bout my behavior....Go ME!
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu May 05, 2005 4:10 pm

Titus wrote:Ive come to the conclusion that getting into a relationship and opening up to a persone you really love and trust to get the commitment and emotional side of a relationship just isn't worth it, you get hurt too much in comparison with the minute/if any at all - gain you could get out of the other party.

I've just been put in a fighting mood without having to go into a sexual debate, but I will in a few paragraphs and wait, theres more:

I didn't get asked if I want to be put on this planet, so her/his/it's prolems are non of my concern. Whether it dies from cosmic reasons or by mans hand - I couldn't giv a fcuk! I do as I please! If i wanna waste water, fine, ill waste it, If I can pay for water and I pay it, then it's myne to waste and screw any1 who has something to say about it!

The same goes for electricity, gas and fuel! Now on to the sex debate(cuz this is inevitable - being absolutly drunk last night, I manidged to get hold of some condoms, so being wasted, I tried it on and to my suprise found Im worth more than the average man. HAHAHA! score one for genetics!

Personaly I'd rather get on a space ship(preferably a bulk cruiser, but those havn't been invented yet - ps, that would be the same class capital ship as a STAR DESTROYER from star wars) and just fcuk into space, killing or ramming into(killing it) anything or any advanced race I find! So screw the planet! It's had it's day, all giv or take 350 million years worth of it! And if anything, ill endup killing more people than global wwarming/dimming combined, cuz right now, I'm in the mood!

So fcuk the planet, girls/women, relationships, happyness, peace, inlightenment and anything else that might seem worth living, cuz it's not!

[I Love it when Forums serve as an outlet of stress in the real life]

Wow!What manifesto! :P
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu May 05, 2005 4:23 pm

Titus wrote:Ive come to the conclusion that getting into a relationship and opening up to a persone you really love and trust to get the commitment and emotional side of a relationship just isn't worth it

[Haight-Ashbury]Hey man, like major uncool. If you can't get laid, at least get laid back.[/Haight-Ashbury]

Hedgehog's dilemma, remember?

It may just take time to find the right person; and it will probably come as a surprise when it does.

Titus wrote:Now on to the sex debate(cuz this is inevitable

I can think of worse things to be an inevitable result of a thread drifting off topic.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby DatDude » Thu May 05, 2005 4:23 pm

Man you need to get laid worse then i do.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu May 05, 2005 4:38 pm

Still waiting for some1 to really get in my face........ :roll:

And I think Hedgehog's mate unsuccesfully - "Tommas rown affair".

And looking for a fight in this thread usually leads to a sex or sexual orientation debate.......

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu May 05, 2005 4:40 pm

Titus wrote:Still waiting for some1 to really get in my face........ :roll:

And I think Hedgehog's mate unsuccesfully - "Tommas rown affair".

And looking for a fight in this thread usually leads to a sex or sexual orientation debate.......

Hey Titus if you continue like this,you'll be banned..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby DatDude » Thu May 05, 2005 4:45 pm

I think thats what he wants seveth. :)

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu May 05, 2005 4:54 pm

Titus wrote:And looking for a fight in this thread usually leads to a sex or sexual orientation debate.....

Where do you support this?

p.s thanks Dat! :D

no common sense
Embryo

Postby no common sense » Thu May 05, 2005 5:54 pm

Here at USAFA, life sucks for all. So when a person starts to bitch and moan more than usual, it is almost customary for someone in earshot to give him the following advise.
Titus, this one's for you.
Kill yourself.
I am the n00b king

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Thu May 05, 2005 6:52 pm

Yes.....This is actually very boring for me...but, alas, this is not my forum, about me, or for me.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Fri May 06, 2005 1:19 am

Until you get more laid back, Titus, I'd just stick to getting laid by yourself. You're the only person you can really count on, after all. ;P

Titus wrote:Ive come to the conclusion that getting into a relationship and opening up to a persone you really love and trust to get the commitment and emotional side of a relationship just isn't worth it, you get hurt too much in comparison with the minute/if any at all - gain you could get out of the other party.

Heaven forbid anyone should put you in charge of Third Impact right now.

(But anyway -- what Mr. Tines said.)

I didn't get asked if I want to be put on this planet, so her/his/it's prolems are non of my concern. Whether it dies from cosmic reasons or by mans hand - I couldn't giv a fcuk! I do as I please! If i wanna waste water, fine, ill waste it, If I can pay for water and I pay it, then it's myne to waste and screw any1 who has something to say about it! The same goes for electricity, gas and fuel!

Thing is, you're not the only person on this planet, and NOBODY asked to be here. If you don't want to be here, there are plenty of ways to rectify that. (And plenty of people who want to convince you that it's a bad idea...) I'm not sure what you hope to gain by claiming that resources are yours to waste, either. This is really just a silly and irresponsible outlook: "I'll waste them because I CAN." The idea that being able to "buy" something gives you the right to do whatever you want is responsible for a lot of the misery out there. Some things you can't buy are responsibility, maturity, prudence, and wisdom.

Now on to the sex debate(cuz this is inevitable - being absolutly drunk last night, I manidged to get hold of some condoms, so being wasted, I tried it on and to my suprise found Im worth more than the average man. HAHAHA! score one for genetics!

Well, good for you. Too bad personality is more important than the size of one's equipment, eh?

Have you considered therapy?

Do you WANT to get bampersand or something?
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Damn...

Postby Digitalex » Sat May 07, 2005 8:52 pm

Guess I'll post something on topic.

I managed to click through all 38 pages to go from A/S/L to Taco Bell vs. Jack in the Box, to US bashing, to personal pleasuring, to graphics cards, to relationships. What an interesting group of people here. :lol:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”