Caption Contest

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:44 pm

ManinBlack: WIN

And I suddenly made the connection of Ritsuko=Sakaki 'cause both like cats. It just popped into my head and I thought it was amusing. ^^
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Maya: *to herself* Dr. Akagi is so cute when she talks like that. *Daydreams*

Ritsuko: As for the Marduk Report....bla bla bla. *is suddenly nude* And when I go to bed at night, I sometimes touch myself while thinking of women. So then I go to my closet and pull out my "Lil' Vibrating Friend" and he makes everything feel better.

Maya: *sighs happily*

Ritsuko: *clothed* And that concludes the MAGI updates for the week. Hey, were you even listening, Lt. Ibuki?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:44 am

Sailor Star Dust wrote:*Happily Ever After playing in the Background:
Asuka: My Baka, Shinji, is not here anymore! He's dead!
Shinji, twitching in badly beaten up Shogouki: But I'm not dead yet....Just in immense pain... ;_;
Asuka: It's alright because I'M still here! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! I'm Asuka! Not the Invincible Shinji-sama, but me! I AM MYSELF!
Shinji: Asuka, help me! *cough* Can somebody--please--get me some medical attention?! *cough* Ayanami...? Misato-san...?
Asuka: Certain kill! :fume:
Shinji: ASU-KA! >_< Knock it off already and hel-- :faint:
Asuka: Giga....Drill....BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Indeed!

:lol:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am

Ursus: Glad you liked it. ^_^

Sachi: Awesome! :thumbsup:

Sharaz Destler
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Sharaz Destler » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 am

Sachi_13 wrote:Maya: *to herself* Dr. Akagi is so cute when she talks like that. *Daydreams*

Ritsuko: As for the Marduk Report....bla bla bla. *is suddenly nude* And when I go to bed at night, I sometimes touch myself while thinking of women. So then I go to my closet and pull out my "Lil' Vibrating Friend" and he makes everything feel better.

Maya: *sighs happily*

Ritsuko: *clothed* And that concludes the MAGI updates for the week. Hey, were you even listening, Lt. Ibuki?

Highlight of the day.
"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable...only unexplained."--The Doctor, "Doctor Who".

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Figure 939: Seele made several attempts to eliminate key Nerv personnel in the runup to Third Impact, but were repeatedly thwarted by the command center's bulletproof chairs.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:21 pm

ah Barinax, Bob beat you to it...
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Ritsuko: Do you smell that?

Maya: Uh... smell what, ma'am?

R: (begins fanning her face with papers from clipboard) Dear god, it's like LCL mixed with peppers and roadkill!

[random other techie in the prinbow box keels over out of chair and vomits]

M: ... (eyes shift nervously)

R: You did it, didn't you? How could you do something like that again, especially after what happened last time?

M: (meekly) Yui-sama looked so hungry...

R: Operational guideline 7738-02.V1: "Never under any circumstances give Unit-01 Mexican food!"

and no, i didn't pick that guideline # at random
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 pm

road kill and peppers...mmmm....

Ritsuko: What's this paper under all of the other papers...what? A MASH?! Who has been doing MASHES?!

*sneaks a look*
I live in an Apartment married to Fuyutsuki with FIVE children, drive to my job in a music store riding a shark, and I've slept with forty penguins?!..my favorite outfit is a purple leather dance pants with ballerina flats and a snow jacket, my eyes are yellow, I had an affair with...um it looks like nine...NINE?! My bed is made out of human skin, my computer is made out of bricks, my hobby one is basketball, hobby two is fighting crime as a masked vigilante that looks like a giant bat...hobby three is eating chocolate covered books?! I have and my salary is fourty million american dollar per year? that's like less than a dollar! How could anyone survive on a dollar?

Maya: Must....not.....laugh...
Hyuga: Do it.
Aoba: No you do it!
Hyuga: No, you do it!
Aoba: Fine...

*silence*

Ritsuko: Why did it get so quiet in here.
Fuyutsuki: *is trying not to snicker* hm...mmm....heh...
Ritsuko: What? *turns around*
Fuyutsuki: *rips off clothes and becomes PARTYBOY and starts dancing in front of Ritsuko*
Ritsuko: :twitch:
Aoba: *tiptoes to Ritsuko and puts a "I love little blue-haired girls" paper behind her back*
Fuyutsuki: *hears back crack* oh shi- *falls on the floor* AAAAAA!
Ritsuko: Weirdos....hey I'm gonna go jog upstairs to ground level to get some coffee. Be right back *runs out*
Aoba, Hyuga, and Maya: *trying to hold it in*

*door slams*

Aoba, Hyuga, and Maya: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I love Make fun of Boss day. She never looks at the calender...

@ Ground Level

Ritsuko: Shinji? Shinji why are you crying like that? It looks like you want to end your life or something...

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:35 pm

um... what's a mash? Is it like a mad-lib or something?
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MASH_%28game%29

Noephon
Adam

Postby Noephon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Ritsuko: Shinji, you suck.
Maya (chipper): I'm not Shinji, I'm Maya.
Ritsuko: Oh, sorry, I've got my papers mixed up. --Oh, here we go. Okay: Maya, Aoba says he likes you, which is good because I've always thought you could use a nice man.
Maya: Uh...senpai...
Ritsuko: What is it, Maya?
Maya: I like you.
Ritsuko: Of course you do! You're still working for me, after all. Now get back to work. I'll tell Aoba you accepted.
Maya: (despairs)
Maya: Oh no, the Evas have begun generating an anti-AT field.
Aoba: That could be meaningless techno-jargon, but I bet it means that spectres of Rei will appear to everyone on earth, flash into an image of their secret sexual fantasies and then make their heads pop into magic placenta goo, right?
Hyuga: *pop*
Aoba: Ooh, good guess! *pop*
Gendo: Oh no. It turns out that deep down in my heart, I'm a big emotional coward - a badass version of Shinji. I feel so hollow now.
Shinji: Third Impact destroys the barriers between all human minds. Now I can be rejected simultaneously by every woman in the world!

chazthesilencer
Lilin
Lilin

Postby chazthesilencer » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Maya- *She looks way sexier without the glasses...*
Us Animay watching evageeks gotta stick together! - Joy Evangelion

Zerogoki
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Zerogoki » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Ritsuko: "Maya, this is excellent work. If we can implement these changes to the maintenance algorithms then..." (turns page and pauses...)
Maya: "She's reading my note. At last she will know my feelings!"
Ritsuko: (scrunching up the paper) "...Bloody Misato and her pranks...Anyway, if we can change the algorithms then we can treble our output, making a net saving of..."
Maya: (Repeatedly bangs her head on table)

Noephon wrote: SHUT UP, STOP TALKING, CEASE AND DESIST! [j/k]

This reference = WIN! :grin:
zerogokiru theories make Zerogoki want to hit walls...
#I've got a soul,
But I'm not going to tell you whose...#

"It was originally Happy Magic Virtue Shield." NAveryW on the heap of odd that is the Enchanted Shield of Virtue...
Brikhaus: "I would use Eva-02 (because it's red) to deliver toys to all the good little girls and boys of the world on a single night. That night? September 19th, which is Talk Like a Pirate Day."

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:38 pm

^
Zero: awesome! ^_^

Noephon
Adam

Postby Noephon » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Zerogoki wrote:This reference = WIN! :grin:

Watch.
Aoba: That could be meaningless techno-jargon, but I bet it means that spectres of Rei will appear to everyone on earth, flash into an image of their secret sexual fantasies and then make their heads pop into magic placenta goo, right?
Gendo: Oh no. It turns out that deep down in my heart, I'm a big emotional coward - a badass version of Shinji. I feel so hollow now.
Shinji: Third Impact destroys the barriers between all human minds. Now I can be rejected simultaneously by every woman in the world!

Noephon
Adam

Postby Noephon » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, Gamer_2k4 and Sachiel 13 are the winnarz with the last one. That said:

What's Asuka's baccalaureate in, again?

Gamer_2k4
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Gamer_2k4 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Noephon wrote:Image

Asuka: "Okay, seriously guys, what is this board and why do I have this hat on?"
Gamer_2k4

Barinax
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Barinax » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:19 pm

1. Attach collar w/ leash to Third Children.
2. ???
3. PROFIT!

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:51 pm

Continuing from the above....

Asuka, walking Shinji on a leash: Oh, Shin-ji? >=3
Shinji, on all fours (but not nekkid): ....I prefer it when you dress up like a kitty. T_T
Asuka: =^_^= Nyano! <3

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”