How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:00 pm

er yeah, it doesn't work...

Dave is curious.

Sectre01
Adam

Postby Sectre01 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:02 pm

Dman, stupid link don't work! :cry:

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:47 pm

I will have to see what the problem is

edited

edited agian

If any wants the web address , just pm

And Just in reference in Cain's post , could you stop swearing. Or we will have to get out the virtual swear jar , lol

I just wanted to liven up the topic, plus i wanted to see what ur reaction was. It was just as I expected.

Anyways

Maybe we should say how many anime dvd's we have .

Or can someone else come up with a better topic
Last edited by Timesplitter 01 on Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Postby MongolSquad » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:14 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote: [url]http://anime.ourhobby.com/madboard/babes/originals/asuka_nice_rack.jpg[/url]

What the fuck was that for?

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:11 am

ChronoX wrote:Hey Seventh, i know im out on a limb but by any chance are you a Final fantasy fan. Just asking cuz of the Memory of Lightwaves under your sig, its kinda a part of a FF song.

Yeah i'm a freak-FF fan..And my custom title is the name of the entry song to FFX-2..Have you played FF too?
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:45 am

cain luppus wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote: [url]http://anime.ourhobby.com/madboard/babes/originals/asuka_nice_rack.jpg[/url]

What the fuck was that for?

She must have one hell of a backache at the end of the day.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:01 am

the_seventh_child wrote:
ChronoX wrote:Hey Seventh, i know im out on a limb but by any chance are you a Final fantasy fan. Just asking cuz of the Memory of Lightwaves under your sig, its kinda a part of a FF song.

Yeah i'm a freak-FF fan..And my custom title is the name of the entry song to FFX-2..Have you played FF too?

I have all of the series except 3 and 11 and have only beaten 9 but am working on 7 and 2 as well.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:51 am

ChronoX wrote:I have all of the series except 3 and 11 and have only beaten 9 but am working on 7 and 2 as well.

Well actually FF:XI is online game..You cannot play it on a console only on the net..But III is good i have played it a little..You should play VIII one of the best..Actually my fave is X-2..Do you own it?Oh and VI is a great game too..
Not to mention that VII is gonna be released again..Not as FF:VII but some titles related to it..
And i have finished IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X and X-2..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:58 am

Theats the reason why i cabn't play XI, its online and you have to pay.
Have X-2 as well but haven't played for a bit. Personally, my fav is IX, don't really care for VIII ( im still stuck in deling sewers after and hour and a guide) but the junction system is interesting and its best attribute. Hey, dou you think that they are seriously overmilking FFVII, i mean, they are making 3 games and a movies off the original, a sequel would be nice but they are just taking it too far. What i don't see is why everyone thinks that FFVI is such a great game. Its allright but nothing special. Plus Ultros is the most evil boss in the game ( i just can't get past him) and Sabin's blitz tech is so friggin ANNOYING. it never works, i constantly put in the buttons and all its says is blitz failed. Can't wait for FFXII to come out soon, somethime in spring this year. It sounds good so far.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:04 pm

ChronoX wrote:Theats the reason why i cabn't play XI, its online and you have to pay.
Have X-2 as well but haven't played for a bit. Personally, my fav is IX, don't really care for VIII ( im still stuck in deling sewers after and hour and a guide) but the junction system is interesting and its best attribute. Hey, dou you think that they are seriously overmilking FFVII, i mean, they are making 3 games and a movies off the original, a sequel would be nice but they are just taking it too far. What i don't see is why everyone thinks that FFVI is such a great game. Its allright but nothing special. Plus Ultros is the most evil boss in the game ( i just can't get past him) and Sabin's blitz tech is so friggin ANNOYING. it never works, i constantly put in the buttons and all its says is blitz failed. Can't wait for FFXII to come out soon, somethime in spring this year. It sounds good so far.

Yeah IX is one of my top faves too..Especially the part when you go to Terra..And Alexandria and Burmecia are two of the best locations ever..
Well you have to progress a lot to see why VI is such a great game..I bet you have not been to the other world right?I'm sure that if you play it a little more you're gonna love it..
And you should not play FFX-2 if you haven't finish X..I mean it's the sequel of it..You won't understand anything..
And about FFVII i think Square trying to make more money..But i really wanna see FFVII:Advent Children..Iy seems very promising DVD..
p.s Blitz are piece of cake :wink:

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:15 pm

The combo's of the blitzes are easy, but they just wont put in. And for ff6, ive only gotten to the lete river and up to ultros ( he wouldn't die) all because of sabin and his evil untrustworthy blitz. otherwise, i would have been close to beating it by now. And i almost beat X before i played x2, but then i got a gameshark and it glitched up my file and i had to erase it. And when you are in alexandria during the attack, whith steiner and Beatrix, you remember that song, i swear it is the absoult best battle music i have heard ever, heck, if the eva pilots had it, they would be 10x+ better than they were but thats IMO. I should setup my ps and play VI right now then, just to see where i am with my new file.

Hand of God
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Hand of God » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:58 pm

haven't being here for sometime muy computer is fucked up my browser doesn't work so maybe I won't be getting back for a week but hi to everybody whos new
the world is just a sick and twisted place

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:54 am

Hand of God wrote:haven't being here for sometime muy computer is fucked up my browser doesn't work so maybe I won't be getting back for a week but hi to everybody whos new

you proabably got a virus or some adware.

Lets just hope it isnt contagus, lol
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:34 am

Today is my 22nd birthday. Go me.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:41 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:Today is my 22nd birthday. Go me.

Hah-hah-hah! You old fart. :P
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby DatDude » Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:46 pm

Happy birthday Mr. Monkey
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:23 pm

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Monkey,
Happy Birthday to you!

And chronoX i agree that "Mystery Sword" is one of the best FF pieces i've ever heard..Generally FFIX has one of the best videogame music!-i have its soundtrack-You should try to advance a little to FFVI,i'm sure you're gonna like it a lot..When you do it let me know right? ^_^

And Hand Of God see you soon then!

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:25 pm

Have fun! Then have more fun the second time around.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:35 pm

Happy Birthday EM.

oh and aging sucks
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Ryo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:06 pm

Congrats! :mrgreen:

Hunter21 wrote:oh and aging sucks

I second that thought.
Asuka > Rei

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”