Official Welcome Thread : Jun 21, 2004 to Nov 13, 2010

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:42 pm

Yes welcome.

the_seventh_child wrote:Welcome to boards OdetoJoy(nice name btw)

Oh, pish-posh my name is by far the more big pimp'n l33ter one.

Shwiggie
Lilith

Postby Shwiggie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:32 pm

Reminds me of Balki Bartakamuse from Perfect Strangers...and his Dance of Joy :)

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:17 pm

Welcome all ye of few posts.....

Shwiggie wrote:Reminds me of Balki Bartakamuse from Perfect Strangers...and his Dance of Joy :)

wtf? :?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Shwiggie
Lilith

Postby Shwiggie » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:43 pm

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:05 am

Curse new age search engines... Is it so hard to be lazy and find a good walking/typing encyclopedia these days?
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Postby MongolSquad » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:30 pm

Titus wrote:

Curse new age search engines... Is it so hard to be lazy and find a good walking/typing encyclopedia these days?

I just noticed your Fight Club quote. I hate Fight Club. It has some good concepts, but as a movie it sucked.

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:06 am

If I ever have a brain tumor, ill call it Cain Luppus :lol:

Noticed your qoute, I recon that the dude who wrote it was a bit of a shut in, or just the anti social/very special geek, who suffered from short term memory loss and I bet he never had a girlfriend in school. There could be a lot of reasons why he didn't like it, maybe he was picked on for being weak, I don't know.

But this much I do know, The only great things in a mans life, is recess, holidays, x-mas bonusses, illegaly modified race cars, games and highschool girls with short skirts...

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:17 am

Titus wrote:But this much I do know, The only great things in a mans life, is recess, holidays, x-mas bonusses, illegaly modified race cars, games and highschool girls with short skirts...

You are severely lacking in life.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:59 pm

Hunter21 wrote:You are severely lacking in life.

Says he who hates beer...... Have it at thee! I've only been around for 19 years dude, cut me some slack.....

"Well unless you live somewhere where the legal drinking age is lower, you shouldn't be talking. Not that I care or anything, to each his own, I have problems my self without delving into others."

You actually obbey man made laws, like copyright? OMG. Dude, iv'e been a near alcoholic for 4 years, most teenagers are by now, i have friends who have even tried hardcore drugs like coke and on occasion, they live on acid. But for the most part it's weed and beer/Jacks/vodka/ anything else we fancy.....After all, you only live once, and you want to waste it by living in a prison, working crap jobs and getting paid to buy shit you don't need, and pay taxes you don't want to... - Fight Club playing a role in my life.. - if thats the live for you, cool. But it's not the way I'm thinking of spending my life, after all, I'm gona live forever, for the force is strong with me......
Last edited by Titus on Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:06 pm

Well unless you live somewhere where the legal drinking age is lower, you shouldn't be talking. Not that I care or anything, to each his own, I have problems my self without delving into others.

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:46 am

anatrok wrote:Well unless you live somewhere where the legal drinking age is lower, you shouldn't be talking. Not that I care or anything, to each his own, I have problems my self without delving into others.

How did I manige to reply to this before you posted the above, or was I to wasted to remember anything of significance??? :? :shock:

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:07 pm

There's nothing wrong with drinking underage, its the man that has brainwashed you into thinking that, stop the man before it is too late!!!!:)
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:33 pm

Titus wrote:
anatrok wrote:Well unless you live somewhere where the legal drinking age is lower, you shouldn't be talking. Not that I care or anything, to each his own, I have problems my self without delving into others.

How did I manige to reply to this before you posted the above, or was I to wasted to remember anything of significance??? :? :shock:

You edited you post, and that's why I never did reply back to you. I have nothing agenst drinking underage. I suppose I'm kinda pull'n a Shinji, nobody ever told me to drink, so I don't. I don't go to a lot of party's so, not much chances to. As for the drugs, I don't think I could do them, just cuz, well, I've seen what happen's to people who do and I don't want to end up like that.

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:08 pm

Nobody tells me to drink, but I drink (moderately, if I drink too much I just fall asleep - that's why I'm the worst party-goer). But it's just my pops buys all these excellent wines I can't avoid trying them. And my aunt prepares this superb Limoncello with Vodka that I just have to try. Some alcoholic drinks are so tasty I can't avoid drinking them.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:22 pm

Well I'm just fifteen, and my peep's arn't like "Yo, you wanna beer?". I really need to get out more.

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:23 am

Peep's? :? WTF. I remember the first day I laid my lips on alcohol, it was a polished bottle of Russian Vodka. Mean stuff, but then I had some Absinth the other day and almost died, NEVER AGAIN! - Thats why I'm sticking to Wisky from now on. - Oh, and it's not mispelled, Wisky is brewed outside of scotland, and Wiskey inside Scotland, or the other way around, I don't know anymore....

AchtungAffen
Banned

Postby AchtungAffen » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:58 am

Wait a little: What absinth? The one done with distilled Arthemisa or just the one with mint liquor and some inocuos herbs?
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:48 pm

Titus wrote:Peep's? :? WTF.

Yeah, that's my word for parents.

Titus
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Titus » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:59 am

AchtungAffen wrote:Wait a little: What absinth? The one done with distilled Arthemisa or just the one with mint liquor and some inocuos herbs?

The 55% one, the green stuff, not the holusiogenic one dude, that stuff will kill me first time around, so I guess it's the minted one.

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Postby MongolSquad » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:02 pm

I have 50 G-mail invites, who wants one? PM me your e-mail and I'll send one. I need to get rid of them (damn slackers).

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”