How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:45 pm

The Eva Monkey wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote:By the way what happen to DFS :?

I think I temp banned him until New Years but then never bothered to un-ban him... :|

Hypothetically ..... I recon there should be some kinda law against that....

1. Hush up Titus, you have no idea what you are talking about.
2. I hate Beer.
3. Thank you Eva Monkey (oh and kudos on the Shelly reference)
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Sectre01
Adam

Postby Sectre01 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:05 pm

Ok this is getting way off topic. This was supposed to be about how PC owns consoles so lets keep it that way!

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:37 pm

Sectre01 wrote:Ok this is getting way off topic. This was supposed to be about how PC owns consoles so lets keep it that way!

Heh, actually this was suppose to be people telling there age, location, and how much sex the've had.

15 (June 4, 1989)
Mississippi, saddly :cry:
none, er, I mean male

Yeah consoles have there strengths, yo, there cheaper.

Sectre01
Adam

Postby Sectre01 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:02 pm

anatrok wrote:Yeah consoles have there strengths, yo, there cheaper.

True true. But they're expensive buggers when they get released. I remember the Xbox being like $800CAN when it came out.

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Cogboy » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:16 am

yeah well, everyone has their preference.
they've obviously got something going for them or they wouldn't be so successfull.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:09 am

Hunter21 wrote:1. Hush up Titus, you have no idea what you are talking about.
2. I hate Beer.

I was told by a person who hates beer :shock: *sits back speechless....*

Cogboy wrote:they've obviously got something going for them or they wouldn't be so successfull.

Yip, your absolutly right, miilions of dumbasses...............but eh? Germany followed Hitler.........
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:46 pm

The game subject just reminded me of this....

In a blinded fury from my computer, being unable to run any of my games decently anymore, I uninstalled and deleted ALL OF MY GAMES. I got rid of Halo, Battlefield 1942, Halo and numerous other mods. I must be batshit crazy.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:12 pm

Titus wrote:
Hunter21 wrote:1. Hush up Titus, you have no idea what you are talking about.
2. I hate Beer.

I was told by a person who hates beer :shock: *sits back speechless....*

Cogboy wrote:they've obviously got something going for them or they wouldn't be so successfull.

Yip, your absolutly right, miilions of dumbasses...............but eh? Germany followed Hitler.........

Oh, that hurts, but I use my comp. for some non-3D games, and I don't think you should call us dumbasses, I mean, come on.

And $800 cananadian, you have got to be exagerating.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:02 am

anatrok wrote:Oh, that hurts, but I use my comp. for some non-3D games, and I don't think you should call us dumbasses, I mean, come on.

And $800 cananadian, you have got to be exagerating.

Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, I posted myne..... So sell the console(s) and buy a 3D card....

And cananadia? :shock: I've heard of canada,it's somewhere north of the USA......, what are smoking dude? :?

cain luppus wrote:
I must be batshit crazy.

Somehow I don't believe that, but I might believe [drunk/stoned/stupid/blessed with a negative i.q - take ur pick] that you had no choice but to get rid of stuff you were no longer using... :wink:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Shwiggie
Lilith

Postby Shwiggie » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:36 pm

I suppose this is as good as a welcome thread as any, right? Sure, it'll be lost on the thirtieth or so page, but that's par for the course of any board.

My name is Shwiggie, millionaire; I own a mansion and a yacht. I'm a 26 year-old guy from Mississippi.

And Dreamcast owns every one of you.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Shwiggie wrote:My name is Shwiggie, millionaire; I own a mansion and a yacht. I'm a 26 year-old guy from Mississippi.

Welcome to the forum -I'm Titus; semi-broke, i own a few computers and a busted rubber duc. I live in S.A. So I'm talking to a millionaire from the states, who can afford off the shelf comp parts, that wil cost nothing but spare change and he prefers a 4 year off shelf console as apposed to the worlds biggest/fastest computing machine - [every gamers wet dream...]? :shock: u gotta love the internet.......

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Dave » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:48 pm

Yay! Another member who utilizes proper grammar and punctuation! Hi Shwiggie, I hope you enjoy your stay.

*Starts to sing*
Banana no kawa de koronde mo
Sore wa subete ano kata no tame...
Shiite iu nara sore wa kitto
Ai to iu na no chuuseishin...
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:27 pm

Shwiggie wrote:I suppose this is as good as a welcome thread as any, right? Sure, it'll be lost on the thirtieth or so page, but that's par for the course of any board.

My name is Shwiggie, millionaire; I own a mansion and a yacht. I'm a 26 year-old guy from Mississippi.

No mother-fucking way, man I dig the DC too, best console ever. What part of Mississippi, I'm near Gulfport-Biloxi.

And Titus, do you have a DC, cuz if you did you would understand. :D

Shwiggie
Lilith

Postby Shwiggie » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:37 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

So I'm talking to a millionaire from the states, who can afford off the shelf comp parts, that wil cost nothing but spare change and he prefers a 4 year off shelf console as apposed to the worlds biggest/fastest computing machine - [every gamers wet dream...]? u gotta love the internet.......

Everyone knows its the software that makes the hardware great. And Dreamcast, even this far down the road, is still hard to touch with regards to truly exceptional games. But as for the millionaire bit, I take it you've never seen the Looney Tunes short where Elmer Fudd believed himself to be a rabbit....

What part of Mississippi, I'm near Gulfport-Biloxi.

Born, raised, and still living in the Meridian area.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:38 pm

Shwiggie wrote:And Dreamcast owns every one of you.

Speaking of which. There's actually someone who browses this site via a Dreamcast. I had no idea that was even possible.....

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Cogboy » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:48 am

Wow, i knew the dreamcast was internet ready, i just didn't think it had actually been implemented.
Must be the great homebrew community they have going.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:41 am

A little late but welcome aboard Shwiggie..^_^
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Soluzar
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Soluzar » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:13 pm

Hi, I'm Soluzar, 29, and I'm an alcoh... sorry, wrong night.

Let me start again. I'm Soluzar, 29, Male. Some people will know me from Animenation's NGE forum, and they will doubtless be boycotting this site now that I've become active here! ;)

My real name is Richard, and for reasons that I won't go into, some call me "The Biscuit" - hence my current avatar. Nice to meet you all, good to know you, and by the way - This thread doesn't suck!

I expect I'll probably get banninated now, for stealing the Admin's line, and mangling in such an un-funny way, so, hey it was good knowing you! ;)
Natsukashii, ne?

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby anatrok » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:52 pm

Cogboy wrote:Wow, i knew the dreamcast was internet ready, i just didn't think it had actually been implemented.
Must be the great homebrew community they have going.

Nope it's not a homebrew, the DC comes with an browser disc, and you just hook it up to a phone line, and put in the info(you know numbers and stuff) and wo0t, you've got mail. They even have a broad band adapter for it, well had. Kinda hard to find now.

Shwiggie
Lilith

Postby Shwiggie » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:58 pm

Yes, the Dreamcast could surf right out of the box. I have a friend whose computer died, and for over a year the only way he could check email, message boards, etc. was by using the DC. In fact, he had to stop coming to my board because Invisionboards wouldn't render correctly in the DC browser...it used XML 1.0, and I think the DC couldn't interpret anything greater than HTML 4.0.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”