How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

Postby the_seventh_child » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:44 pm

Timesplitter 01 wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Sanada wrote:17 male uk

Long time no see someone posting actually on-topic..
Welcome^_^


Well I think that everyone , has all ready intreduce them selves anyway , we could just keep on putting our age etc , but I think that would be spamming

I said it with sarcasm.. :roll:
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: Jun 21, 2004

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:55 pm

Welcome Sanada and AchtungAffen. Hope you like it here.

Timesplitter 01
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1686
Joined: Jun 25, 2004
Location: In the deepest pits of he

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:22 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Sanada wrote:17 male uk

Long time no see someone posting actually on-topic..
Welcome^_^


Well I think that everyone , has all ready intreduce them selves anyway , we could just keep on putting our age etc , but I think that would be spamming

I said it with sarcasm.. :roll:


It is getting Very hard to tell with whether you are being sarcastic or being serious anymore :roll: :?
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:19 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Sanada wrote:17 male uk

Long time no see someone posting actually on-topic..
Welcome^_^


Well I think that everyone , has all ready intreduce them selves anyway , we could just keep on putting our age etc , but I think that would be spamming

I said it with sarcasm.. :roll:


It is getting Very hard to tell with whether you are being sarcastic or being serious anymore :roll: :?

Anyway..
To change the subject..Does everyone here owns the dvd of Queen's live concert Wembley 1986?
I was thinking to buy it so i'd like to know how good it is..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Rustÿ
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 18
Joined: Jan 30, 2005
Location: Western Australia

Postby Rustÿ » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:28 am

hey guys....just joined......i noticed your off topic and im sorry to ruin it :( but ill get this done quickly :wink:

Age: 18
Location: Perth, australia
Gender: male

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga
User avatar
Age: 29
Posts: 2238
Joined: Jul 14, 2004
Gender: Female

Postby the_seventh_child » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:04 am

Rustÿ wrote:hey guys....just joined......i noticed your off topic and im sorry to ruin it :( but ill get this done quickly :wink:

Age: 18
Location: Perth, australia
Gender: male

Don't worry..This topic is available for spamming. :wink:
Welcome^_^
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Rustÿ
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 18
Joined: Jan 30, 2005
Location: Western Australia

Postby Rustÿ » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:37 am

^_^

Titus
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1144
Joined: Jan 13, 2005
Location: The outer-rim of online g

Postby Titus » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:15 pm

*nearly died when I found that we are back on topic - someone please spice things up a bit!*

Welcome AchtungAffen and Rusty - *thinks back to the days he used to play Warhammer 40K DOW against player with the same name and lost -- sigh -*

Does anyone know where the hell TS_01 is? - I can't find him anywhere... :evil: :x

And Seven, don't even bother with TS_01, he can't read people that good, you kinda have to spell things out for him............. :wink:

-College Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- oh by the way, I remember writing the following:

sex: not yet, but now that....................- Scored :D :D :D :D 8)
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Timesplitter 01
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1686
Joined: Jun 25, 2004
Location: In the deepest pits of he

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:42 am

Titus wrote:*nearly died when I found that we are back on topic - someone please spice things up a bit!*

Welcome AchtungAffen and Rusty - *thinks back to the days he used to play Warhammer 40K DOW against player with the same name and lost -- sigh -*

Does anyone know where the hell TS_01 is? - I can't find him anywhere... :evil: :x

And Seven, don't even bother with TS_01, he can't read people that good, you kinda have to spell things out for him............. :wink:

-College Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- oh by the way, I remember writing the following:

sex: not yet, but now that....................- Scored :D :D :D :D 8)


You probably shouldnt have tied me up and thrown me off a bridge then , if you were looking for me :lol: :lol: (j/k)

The better question is where were you :?

By the way titus , at least I know how to open a god dam file :roll:

I have been busy lately , so I couldnt spend much time online :cry: .
Plus there hant been much to chat about on the forums, lately.
I am here when you least expect it :twisted:

Rusty wrote:hey guys....just joined......i noticed your off topic and im sorry to ruin it but ill get this done quickly

Age: 18
Location: Perth, australia
Gender: male


Hey Rusty , good to see another Australian here.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1144
Joined: Jan 13, 2005
Location: The outer-rim of online g

Postby Titus » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:47 pm

Timesplitter 01 wrote:You probably shouldnt have tied me up and thrown me off a bridge then , if you were looking for me :lol: :lol: (j/k)

The better question is where were you :?

By the way titus , at least I know how to open a god dam file :roll:

I have been busy lately , so I couldnt spend much time online :cry: .
Plus there hant been much to chat about on the forums, lately.
I am here when you least expect it :twisted:



Well ive been getting laid, going to class and getting drunk if that answers your first question :wink:

As for the statement regarding the file, maybe if you set it up (the account) for use with a external pop3 server and use the gateway specs and timeouts for people who don't have broadband connections, you won't look like an IDIOT!when I post a technical reply

* and the crowd goes wild for another retired pc geek who was deemed a secuirity risk because he couldn't even open a goddam file, isn't that right TS ? :cry:

- I have just been introduced to Jack Daniels tennisi wiskey, so I might be drunk.. :) - if so, please ignore any diss or remark that u might take offensivly...

Everyone reading this, can you check out the e-mail adress/account that TS made and see if they can download his new music vid? the link is [url]http://www.xasamail.com[/url] - i think the vid is like 8 meg or something... I no longer have acess to this site, because for someone who CAN'T EVEN OPEN A GODDAM FILE, IM A SECUIRITY RISK!

If you manidge, please tell him what you think, and tell me it works.....
Last edited by Titus on Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: here

Postby ChronoX » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:32 pm

welcome to all the knew people, oh on a side note, how long was DFS banned for???

Timesplitter 01
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1686
Joined: Jun 25, 2004
Location: In the deepest pits of he

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:36 pm

Titus wrote:
Timesplitter 01 wrote:You probably shouldnt have tied me up and thrown me off a bridge then , if you were looking for me :lol: :lol: (j/k)

The better question is where were you :?

By the way titus , at least I know how to open a god dam file :roll:

I have been busy lately , so I couldnt spend much time online :cry: .
Plus there hant been much to chat about on the forums, lately.
I am here when you least expect it :twisted:



Well ive been getting laid, going to class and getting drunk if that answers your first question :wink:

As for the statement regarding the file, maybe if you set it up (the account) for use with a external pop3 server and use the gateway specs and timeouts for people who don't have broadband connections, you won't look like an idiot when I post a technical reply - ps they do have options for downloading mail from external gateways and other speed/ based modems, so take a look...... :wink:

* and the crowd goes wild for another retired pc geek that knows enough to know when people think they are good but know nothing! :D * - thats you davi :roll: :wink: :D

- I have just been introduced to Jack Daniels tennisi wiskey, so I might be drunk.. :) - if so, please ignore any diss or remark that u might take offensivly...

Everyone reading this, can you check out the e-mail adress/account that Davi made and see if they can download his new music vid? the link is [url]http://www.xasamail.com[/url] - i think the vid is like 8 meg or something, thank TS_01! 8) The username is [email protected] and the password is "Gendo"

If you manidge, please tell him what you think, and tell me it works......[/url]


I have change the password on the email. So do bother trying to get into it.

Hey titus , well at least I know how to make a fucking website , using html :P . If u want to continue bickering with me then email me or private message me for crying out loud

Anyway's if anyone is interested in my first attmept at a music video (FAAAMV) , just post if your interested and I will put the web address up.

The clips used are not mine. But I have mixed them up so that it is orginal.

It mainly stars Asuka and Shinji , with a bit of Rei. The music is Creed "My Sacrifice".

For my first attempt at a music video , I think i didnt do to badly. It has a good beginning and good end ( this also happens in my second music video , but that's not on the topic of anime).

The middle , I can not make up my mind. I say that it is good or average. But you might have a different opinion.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Timesplitter 01
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1686
Joined: Jun 25, 2004
Location: In the deepest pits of he

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:04 pm

Looks like there is only one taker for the eva music video
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Redmage2k
Embryo
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 01, 2005
Location: Teh Interweb
Contact:

Postby Redmage2k » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:32 am

20/M/Canada
Die-hard EVA fanboy.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~redmage2k

Sectre01
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 87
Joined: Dec 12, 2004
Location: At my computer you f00kin

Postby Sectre01 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:48 pm

Nephilim wrote:Well, since the thread became a "age, sex, location AND hobbies" thread...

My hobbies are drawing, webdesign, watch TV all day long, listen to true heavy metal and classical music, Kick some demon ass in DOOM 3 (yeah!, i'm a doomer, that game rules baby!!!!)
And i am this guy (i hope it doesn't spoil the mistery :P):
[url]http://photobucket.com/albums/v313/nefilim/Myself/[/url]


Yes indeed. Doom 3 r0x0rz the big ONE111

Titus
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1144
Joined: Jan 13, 2005
Location: The outer-rim of online g

Postby Titus » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:29 pm

Sectre01 wrote:Yes indeed. Doom 3 r0x0rz the big ONE111


And if you like Halo (for the pc) then you are my new best friend! :D :D
And I thought I wouldn't meet anyone interesting on this forum........
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 552
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: here

Postby ChronoX » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:41 pm

Halo for the pc is good but for the xbox is a lot better

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel
User avatar
Age: 31
Posts: 389
Joined: Jun 21, 2004
Location: East Bumfuck, Mississippi
Gender: Male

Postby anatrok » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:59 pm

ChronoX wrote:Halo for the pc is good but for the xbox is a lot better


fo'sho. But really, Marathon's where it's at.

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: Jun 21, 2004

Postby MongolSquad » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:17 pm

ChronoX wrote:Halo for the pc is good but for the xbox is a lot better


I must disagree. First person shooters only feel at home on the PC. I hate playing Halo and Halo 2 with the X-box controller.

Sectre01
Adam
User avatar
Posts: 87
Joined: Dec 12, 2004
Location: At my computer you f00kin

Postby Sectre01 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:46 pm

cain luppus wrote:
ChronoX wrote:Halo for the pc is good but for the xbox is a lot better


I must disagree. First person shooters only feel at home on the PC. I hate playing Halo and Halo 2 with the X-box controller.


Yeh same. They just don't feel right on consoles.


Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests