How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:44 pm

max3000 wrote:Said the virgin.

Unless.. O_O;

i won't say something more..but do you find it strange if someone my age has made sex?i think it's pretty common..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:48 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:
max3000 wrote:Said the virgin.

Unless.. O_O;

i won't say something more..but do you find it strange if someone my age has made sex?i think it's pretty common..

No, of course not!

You see, i just had the best monkey lovin' ever.
http://max3000.deviantart.com

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:55 pm

alright,let's end the sweet conversation here cause EM will kick our butt for getting out of topic.. :D
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:07 pm

I like the thought of EM doing something with my butt.

j\k :shifty:

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Postby MongolSquad » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:08 pm

max3000 wrote:No, of course not!

YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:10 pm

cain luppus wrote:
max3000 wrote:No, of course not!

YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE

RAPE IS FUN

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:39 pm

At the last eight posts :roll:

Hello Titus, welcome to the board.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:32 pm

Welcome Titus :wink:

Good to see that you joined the board

You and your jokes :roll:

How's the shopping going? lol
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Not @ all!

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:07 am

Timesplitter 01 wrote:Welcome Titus :wink:

Good to see that you joined the board

You and your jokes :roll:

How's the shopping going? lol

Me and My jokes?!? :?

Not 2 get out of topic here but finding a N.G.E collection is S.A is near 2 freakin impossible! I can get them from the states or from merry old England, but it costs me more to ship it than to buy it! I can download the 6 gig files that you linked me but it wil take more or less 100 days on my faster than the norm 56k dailup.! I hate S.A! Why couldn't i live in Japan or Germany! @least they have faster phonelines! :evil:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Something wrong with virgins then?

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:12 am

the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:Sex: Not yet, although now that I'm off to university, it's defintly a short term goal.

:shifty: ..It's difficult to find someone on these days who is 19 and hasn't have sex yet!

Well whats the big deal then? You wanna change that fact? :wink:

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Re: Something wrong with virgins then?

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:36 am

Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:Sex: Not yet, although now that I'm off to university, it's defintly a short term goal.

:shifty: ..It's difficult to find someone on these days who is 19 and hasn't have sex yet!

it's ok..i just find it a little weird,that's all..not that i have a problem.. :wink:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

A little weird?

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:53 am

the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:

it's ok..i just find it a little weird,that's all..not that i have a problem.. :wink:

Why is it weird? Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who save themselfs for marrige, I'm all for pre-maritial fun :wink: , the problem is I just havn't found some1 fun enough to party with..... :cry: and no it's not a invetation for the guys :!:

Tabris
Adam

Postby Tabris » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:39 am

Geez guys, get a room. :lol:
Last edited by Tabris on Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"One day I would learn how to laugh. Pablo was waiting for me, and Mozart too."

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Re: A little weird?

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:14 am

Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:

Why is it weird? Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who save themselfs for marrige, I'm all for pre-maritial fun :wink: , the problem is I just havn't found some1 fun enough to party with..... :cry: and no it's not a invetation for the guys :!:

I just wanna get fucking laid T_T

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:20 am

Titus wrote:Why is it weird? Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who save themselfs for marrige, I'm all for pre-maritial fun :wink: , the problem is I just havn't found some1 fun enough to party with..... :cry: and no it's not a invetation for the guys :!:

haven't you gone to any rave party?or maybe bachellor?-don't know if i wrote this one well-i think there you'll find someone to party with-if this is what you ONLY want to have..
but maybe you're one of those romantic persons who wait for the right person and they don't take anyone you know..just for sex..

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Thank Lilith

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:07 am

the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:Why is it weird? Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who save themselfs for marrige, I'm all for pre-maritial fun :wink: , the problem is I just havn't found some1 fun enough to party with..... :cry: and no it's not a invetation for the guys :!:

haven't you gone to any rave party?or maybe bachellor?-don't know if i wrote this one well-i think there you'll find someone to party with-if this is what you ONLY want to have..
but maybe you're one of those romantic persons who wait for the right person and they don't take anyone you know..just for sex..

Well @least you get me :D , the some1 2 party with, was more of a metaphore... and ya I think i could be one of those romantics, but until i actually find that person, I won't know 4 sure :cry: Anyway, how did what's your age, where do you live and what's your gender turn into a debate about my sex life or lack there of? :? Unless that's what you two wanna talk about......... :?:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:09 am

max3000 wrote:
Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:

By Me? :o or in general :?:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:41 am

houtaru wrote:Wow, I havent even noticed this thread until now.

I'm still a student studying computer science. I'll be out in a year though! Bungee software here I come!!!!

Sex: Male
Job: Student/Programmer
Hobbies/Intrests: Computer science, video games, final fantasy, HALO, sailing, swimming, EVA and anime, manga, reading (as long as it's a GOOD book), movies, movie scores, history, psychology and rock music.

This wouldn't be HALO 4 the pc [as in a kick@$$ game] would it? :?:

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:48 am

Titus wrote:
max3000 wrote:
Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:
Titus wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:

By Me? :o or in general :?:

What do you think? :?

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:51 am

Nephilim wrote:Well, since the thread became a "age, sex, location AND hobbies" thread...

My hobbies are drawing, webdesign, watch TV all day long, listen to true heavy metal and classical music, Kick some demon ass in DOOM 3 (yeah!, i'm a doomer, that game rules baby!!!!)
And i am this guy (i hope it doesn't spoil the mistery :P):
[url]http://photobucket.com/albums/v313/nefilim/Myself/[/url]

Well met bud, it's a shame ur in Chile, Im into heavy metal[ Anything Marilyn mans :D on, S.O.A.D, Korn related] 8) clasiical[ but only if it's a modern remix] and I'm also a DOOMER(originaly a Quaker, until i stepped up against KSports's Phantom(best in S.A) and got my ass whoped! so I switched 2 DOOM3!) Feel like playing sum time? :?:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”