[RP]A Post Third-Impact World ~Session 1~

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:19 pm

"Of course, the fact that you're so cute, Asuka, helps my mood, too. You have really nice legs. Are you sure you were never a model or anything?"

Shinji walked away, non-chalantly, leaving Asuka to put a hand on her cheek and leaving her eyes wide with shock. The shock shortly turned to agitation, then mild-anger, then full blown rage.

She turned quickly, trying to conceal the blush on her face and puffing her cheeks with fast breaths.

That son-of-a-bitch! Has he lost his mind?! Now he's just going to pretend nothing happened?!

"Guys! Isn't that Ayanami over there? We should see if she's alright!"

Dammit, why is he so happy to see her?! Why does he just want to see if she's alright when his reaction to me was attempted homicide?!

Stomping up to the three boys, still flustered, she blurted out, "Why don't we all go see if she's alright if you're so curious?"

Marching towards Ayanami, she was announcing outloud to anyone who would listen things like, "Crazy bastard" and "It's things like this that make me wish I would've come back without a cheek!"

(I actually didn't get the reference, maybe I haven't got to that point in Eva2 yet... Still, it made me lol!)

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Ramiel had been Taking his' time to analyze the Lilin (known to everyone else as kensuke) up close in what he determined must be their dormant cycle

Interesting, such fragile entities and yet they have found ways to escape their weakness. Their protective structures and armoured warriors are exceptional, for I was under the Impression that my previous vessel was completely Indestructable and yet they still found a weakness unknown even to me...

Suddenly, there was a great cry to the south:

"STOP! Please, none of us should be fighting! We're all the same! Angels and humans are the SAME species! It's just that we're born from Lilith while they're born from Adam! They didn't want to intentionally hurt us, they're simply children that wanted their mother! I can't even begin to describe how HORRIBLE I still feel from having to kill their mother who was the last Angel even though I had no choice! 3rd Impact was inevitable, which is why my Mother and Lilith and Adam simply got it over with! So please! DON'T FIGHT ANYMORE!!"

Ramiel began replaying the message in his' head, trying to gather as much data as possible.

"Lilin are the same as myself? is that even possible?... I must locate that Lilin, he has answers"

"Huh? who are you?" - a voice said from behind. The Lilin walking towards him was the one that had been asleep before.

Hmm... this may work to my advantage, perhaps This Lilin could be used as a bargaining chip in the event that the other Lilin is setting a trap

Then, without saying anything, Ramiel grabbed the Lilin by the arms and slung him over one shoulder. Despite the boy's protests, he then proceded carrying the boy with him to his' next destination.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:47 pm

(OOC: We need a Misato! Or any adult characters! I can't do much with Kaji without an adult to bounce off of.)

The streets were calm and deserted, empty cars sat randomly down the street, and after affect of Third Impact. Kaji strolled down the street until he heard yelling coming from the direction of the beach.

"STOP! Please, none of us should be fighting! We're all the same! Angels and humans are the SAME species! It's just that we're born from Lilith while they're born from Adam! They didn't want to intentionally hurt us, they're simply children that wanted their mother! I can't even begin to describe how HORRIBLE I still feel from having to kill their mother who was the last Angel even though I had no choice! 3rd Impact was inevitable, which is why my Mother and Lilith and Adam simply got it over with! So please! DON'T FIGHT ANYMORE!!"

To himself; "Aw, so Katsuragi discovered the truth. I wonder where she is, will she decide to come back as well? Or is she already here?" He certainly hoped so. Kaji walked his by the side of a building facing the beach, we had a clear view of the children, but it didn't look like they'd be able to see him. That boy in black, Sachiel....The Third Angel. He doesn't seem as threatening anymore. Why is he a human?

"Guys! Isn't that Ayanami over there? We should see if she's alright!"

Is that the First Child, Rei Ayanami?
Last edited by Sachi on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:58 pm

(OOC: Shinji will now attempt his gradual return to the land of the sane. Hope it goes well. ^^; @ Fading: The words Shinji said when flirting with Asuka were more or less what he says when flirting with any female character. ^^; Asuka's reaction made me giggle, though. Also, Jenova7, I was under the impression that Rami was female. Not that it really matters anyway. And poor Kensuke. That made me laugh, actually. He probably has stars in his eyes, "Wow! I'm being carried by an Angel! This is sooo cool! It's just too awesome! :yippee:"
@ Sachiel13: We do have a Misato, she just hasn't posted yet. ^^; )

Sensing that something was wrong, Shinji walked up to Asuka, curious. He stopped walking so he could privately talk to the girl. Checking up on Ayanami could wait for the time being.

"Asuka...Are you okay? Your face is all red."

He added, "Um...if you're upset about my sudden mood change, it's because I'm trying to just relax and act more...normal. That's what you want, right? You...you want me to get better, don't you?"

Falling silent, Shinji found himself lost in thought.

Letting out a breath, he quietly said, "I...really really am sorry for always hurting you, Asuka. If you let this be my second chance, I promise I'll make it up to you and treat you better. The plus side of Pre-Instrumentality is at least now we know what makes the other tick, so we can treat each other right."

With a gentle smile, he kissed her cheek again, saying, "We both want kindness from each other, right?"
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Sachi observed the boy put his mouth to the girls face.

What's this? Is the mouth used more than just speaking and digesting food? Is it also used to show affection? Is he doing it to calm the girl down?

Sachi walked up to Toji and was about to ask him a question, but then noticed a shiny blue figure walking towards them with a lilin over his shoulder...

(OOC: ^^^ I almost had Sachi try it on Toji to calm him down, but that seemed like a bit much....
@SSD: So much cheek-kissing, you'd think Asuka would have slapped or yelled "RAPE!" by now. Even if she does really want it. And I'm not sure if Kensuke even realizes that it's an Angel. And whoever the hell is Misato better post or give it up!)
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Ironfoot » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Misato awoke with a start.

"Kaji?" she started, but quickly realizing her surroundings, she let out a huff. "It must be over..."

She got up slowly and managed to stand on her two feet. Staring across the LCL sea and the crucified MP Eva's, a small smile formed on her face.

"Shinji..." He had saved the world...well, at least the angel threat. But what now? Was she the only one alive?

Looking in all directions, she thought she could see a group of people gathering far off to her left, although they more or less resembled dots. Without any other options, she headed towards them.

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:00 pm

"Lemme go! who in the hell are you anyway?" was Kensuke's first response to being brutally slung over the shoulder of, what he figured, was a rather menacing looking knight.

It had been very frustrating trying to make conversation with the guy. He hadn't spoken at all the entire time. Kensuke had even complimented the guys' armour Even if he is a bad guy, thats still some awesome armour but to no avail, not only that but the shoulder armour was pointy and jabbed kensuke repeatedly

"OWW! that hurt dammit! oh man... what did i ever do to deserve this?"

Just then he noticed a small group of people gathered about twenty meters ahead, In which was Shinji, Touji, A strange man with a mask and Asuka

Oh thank god there are other survivors! hell I'm even happy to see Asuka"Hey guys!"

Of course then he remembered he was a hostage and procceded to yell

"Help!! this guy's some kind of lunatic! get him offa me!"

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Sachi walked up to Toji and was about to ask him a question, but then noticed a shiny blue figure walking towards them with a Lilin over his shoulder.

Following the Angel's gaze, Toji could see Kensuke struggling in the grasp of the blue-armored figure.

"Aida? Kensuke--KENSUKE!"

He quickly unwound the bandages around his legs and sprinted at Ramiel, grabbing the front of the Angel's armor.

"HEY! LET 'IM GO! You HEAR me, damnit?! Put 'im down!"

Meanwhile, a pale, slender personage watched the happenings on the beach from the base of one of the petrified Evas. Gauzy white ribbons were wrapped around her chest and waist: her only semblance of clothing. They fluttered around her in the cool breeze.

She wasn't in a hurry to join the others. To her it was nearly appalling, associating with such lesser beings. The actions she had taken in the past had necessitated it, but, REALLY...Lilin?

Such silly, foolish creatures.

How could she possibly live as one of them? How would she even SURVIVE?
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:12 pm

(Zer? A girl? I always pictured him as the masculine type And it could be confusing to some when you're playing god with two characters in one post. :wink: )
- Sachi

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am

Sachiel_13 wrote:(Zer? A girl? I always pictured him as the masculine type)

[OOC: Eh, don't worry. It's not Zeruel. flatulant actually claimed him. I guess the ribbon part could apply to him, though...I hadn't thought about that.]
AS FUCK" -damage

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:39 am

The second kiss was too much, she was pushed over her limits, she was ready to really tear into the boy.

"Y-you...!" She drew back to slap him, but before she could, she noticed a figure in armor approaching the group.

She watched as Toji charged the figure.

"Damn...!" she gritted her teeth and grabbed Shinji's collar. "You really got saved by the bell on this one..."

"Help!! this guy's some kind of lunatic! get him offa me!"

Aida? Dammit... Obviously whoever this is didn't carry him here because he didn't feel like walking...

Releasing Shinji she slowly walked towards the armored figure.

What? No weapon...? Not even a big rock to threaten us with?

"Hah! Even if you do have all that armor, you're outnumbered and have no weapon. Not only that, how will you get up if you fall down with all that heavy armor? Put the boy down before you get hurt!"

Putting her hands on her hips and standing in a confident pose.

We'll see what this person's up to, one way or another...

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Ramiel's plan had not quite gone as smoothly as he intented, on approaching the group, a Lilin in a black jacket had rushed to the aid of his' hostage and had grabbed his' armour proclaiming:

Ramiel was unintimidated by the boy. While still holding his' writhing captive, he placed one hand on the Lilin's chest and pressed hard. The boy went flying

Hmm... I appear to have retained 0.00000001% of my original powers

before he could contemplate his' newfound strength further however, A girl clad in red walked up to him and spoke

"Hah! Even if you do have all that armor, you're outnumbered and have no weapon. Not only that, how will you get up if you fall down with all that heavy armor? Put the boy down before you get hurt!"

She was right. even with his powers, he could take on 2 Lilin at best, plus the long trek along the beach had taken it's toll on his' lilin body

It looks as if i will have to resort to my second plan

"You are correct Lilin. I am at a disadvantage, I am outnumbered and tired. But you forget that I have no qualms about killing your species"

Saying this, he dropped kensuke onto the ground, but placed one hand around his' throat and began depriving the Lilin of air. Not enough to kill him, but to make his' Intentions clear

"I want answers, Where is Mother?!"

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:42 pm

(OOC: Ironfoot: Misato calls Shinji "Shinji-kun" just so you know. Oh, and the scene in question that Shinji is talking about with seeing Rei and Asuka: http://evacommentary.org/episode-m26/episode-m26-scene12.html#cut468
Also, this should be the last Shinji's gone insane post, I hope. (Crack-Shinji, as it were.) :sweatdrop:
EDIT: Moved this post here to fit better with Jenova7's words.)

"Damn...!" she gritted her teeth and grabbed Shinji's collar. "You really got saved by the bell on this one..."

"But...but Asuka, part of the reason I was wanted to see if it was Ayanami or not is because I was extremely shocked to see both of you earlier I thought she, rather Lilith, died...And why are you so mad just because I'm kissing your cheek?! I thought you liked me!"

Asuka, however, had already released Shinji and was walking to the figure.

Damn it....Did she even hear me?

Having the feeling the boy in front of them was an Angel, Shinji turned to Sachiel and began speaking.

He didn't realize that several others, namely Kaji, Rei, Misato who was walking towards them, and the girl standing in the sea, were within earshot of the small group.

"Um, Sachiel-san, if you or your other siblings want to know what's going on, the truth is this. My surrogate mother, Misato-san, who was investigating 2nd Impact and the upcoming 3rd Impact told me...That Angels and Eva were born of Adam while Lilin were born of Lilith. Evangelion Unit-01, where my mother Yui's soul resides, was somehow born of both sources of life. Somehow, Angels are humans who gave up human form while 2nd Impact was the result of Adam being reduced to an Embryo so the death toll wouldn't increase. I don't understand any of it myself. All I know is Rei and Kaworu-kun, no, Lilith and Adam, are good people. As long as they continue existing as Hope and Love, and as along as the Earth, Moon, and Sun exist, things will be alright. That's what Lilith, Adam and my mother taught me. That's why I'm still alive and..."

Shinji's voice suddenly cracked, he was surprised he was suddenly crying.

"And trying to love myself and others under these circumstances. Because I have the chance to become happy since I am myself."

Clutching onto Misato's cross pendant around his neck, Shinji's knees gave out as he feel onto the white sand , sobbing. Shinji used his left hand and knees to support himself so he wouldn't fall over. The brown-haired boy sobbed brokenly as everyone stared at him.

"I...hate this. Why? Why am I still alive if my life has been nothing but pain and no pleasure? Why was I alone so long with no hope or love? What was the point in me rejecting Instrumentality? I should have died then. Or even better yet, I should have died in my first battle. Mother...Father...Asuka...
Ayanami...Misato-san...Kaworu-kun...Everyone. It's a lie that none of them ever truly cared about me or ever cared about me. It's a lie that all of them just needed me to pilot Eva or for their own selfish gains, right? Was I already betrayed and and deserted from the start? Isn't it just my depression talking? Why..."

His body began shaking as he cried out, "Why won't somebody HELP ME?!"

At that outburst, Shinji fainted due to the physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion of everything.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:30 pm

She recognized the boy's face from somewhere. Recognizable...recognized? Remembered. Remembering. Memory. The girl, Ayanami. Rei Ayanami. Her memories, her heart...Ikari. Shinji Ikari.

"Why won't somebody HELP ME?!"

Help, he wanted help. Shinji Ikari was crying. There was pain in his heart. Did it come from being incomplete? Did he have an incomplete soul, like Rei Ayanami?

She leapt from her perch and waded easily through the LCL. He was only a few feet away from her now.

Her hands hovered over his chest. She wasn't sure what to do. The flesh stayed still and unmoving. But it needed to change...shouldn't it change? Shouldn't it flow?

Do you want to become one with me, Shinji Ikari?
AS FUCK" -damage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Anti-Goth wrote:[OOC: Eh, don't worry. It's not Zeruel. flatulant actually claimed him. I guess the ribbon part could apply to him, though...I hadn't thought about that.]

(OOC: Also her claiming to be stronger than everybody else, Zeruel would have a pretty big ego like Asuka.)

Sachiel watched and listened to the boy explaining things, and bursting into tears.

Lilin...Humans are so full of pain, yet the have the ability to move on? Humans are truly strong creatures. But the pain is always there.

Sachiel looked up.

"....?"

Seeing that the strange person meant no harm, Sachi decided that he better see what's going on with the pure soul in the armor.

"I want answers, Where is Mother?!"

Sachiel walked up really close to Ramiel's face, unintimidated. He stood there for a sec. Because of his mask it was hard to tell where he was really looking and always gave off a blank expression.

"Put the Lilin down, now!"
Last edited by Sachi on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 pm

(OOC: Shinji has currently fainted in case I didn't make that clear. ^^; Also, it'd be amusing if there'd be an ASAiSL as a result, Fade. ;) Asuka's Shlicktastic Adventures in Shinji Land, just made it up as a compliment to NAW's and Reichu's SFAiBL acronym. And Sachi, I believe that's Armisael walking up to Shinji. btw, at first I was thinking of having Shinji wake up in this post, but I decided against it. It would be fun to see how everyone else reacts to what happened to him.)

Increasingly loud train crossing bells and a train car bathed in orange LCL. Shinji realized he was "here" again.

Here again? How...? Why?

Ikari Shinji's Personal Hell.

A frown made it's way on Shinji's face. He looked to the right and to the left, noticing nobody else was there. Not even his other self or Rei 3 also known as Lilith, was sitting across from him.

Am I all alone here because Ayanami might not even be alive? Sigh.

"I...I'm just so...alone. I hate it. I don't want to be alone or hated, but here I am trying to step forward after being able to find true meaning in my life...And this shit happens."

Shinji's blue eyes grew sad. "All I still feel is pain. Even trying to kiss or hug Asuka doesn't help pleasure-wise because she's rightfully angry at me. I feel so...not even hopeless, but...empty."

Leaning his head against the traincar's head rest, Shinji tiredly closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, everyone. I really am. I want to take care of myself and I know I need other people....", the boy trailed off.

Miserable, Shinji began mindlessly humming "Always look on the Bright Side of Life", hoping some humor could help his situation as a last resort.

Even if he had his SDAT with him--metaphysically or not--it wouldn't help his eternal Hedgehog's Dilemma and the 14-year-old boy knew that.

It's already February, since I was alone right after Third Impact. I wonder if I'll make it to my 15th birthday in June?

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Somewhere near the ruins of one of Seeles secret experimental facilities.

"Where am I?" she wasn't sure where she was or even who she was. Whoever this person was they were currently buried under a pile of trash. How they got in this place and why they were here was a mystery. She remembered floating in liquid but that was a very vague memory. After that something very strange happened, for a moment her conciousness seemed to reach out and touch that of thousands of other people whome she had never even met but all that had faded now and almost like forgotten dream it took a lot of effort to remember any of what had happened. She couldn't remember anything else no matter how she might try.

It smelled horrible here and something yellow that looked like a maggot was crawling across her face. Whatever this place was it was cramped, dirty, dark and it smelled pretty bad too!

Suddenly the pile of trash exploded as a yellow shimmering AT field erupted from the pile rising out of the garbage she looked around. It would probably be a good idea to see exactly what she looked like. Looking into a nearby broken window that was pretty dirty she could sort of make out that she had blue hair, pale skin and most surprising of all nothing below her neck. Wait that couldn't be right, she couldn't remember much of anything but she was pretty sure there was something else that was supposed to be down there. She looked down and sure enough nothing at all was down there! The mysterious disembodied floating head that looked sort of like Reis face spun around a couple times until it got so dizzy that it lost control impacting against a wall.

She winced in pain, hitting your head on the wall was something that hurt! She wanted to rub her head but couldn't because her hands weren't there. She had to find help and maybe someone to rub the bump on her head too. She floated higher intot he air to get a better look at the scenery. This place looked like it used to be a city but it was completely dead now as if it had been in the path of a nuclear shockwave. Buildings had toppled and soot covered everything. Further away though she could see the ocean, it looked red, on the beach was something that looked like it might be a tent.

By the beach

Yoshiyuki Sadamoto who several weeks ago had emerged from the red sea began boiling some water for the cup ramen he found. Things had been pretty boring lately but something in his gut told him that today would be different. Yes he remembered those days when he slacked off on his manga adaptation of that giant robot anime his company made so that he could ogle pictures of unit 00's pilot he had found online. Those were the days..... But now he was the last man on earth (or so he thought) those days were in the distant past now. How he wished he could see Rei Ayanamis face just one more time!
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:52 pm

"Shinji...?"

Asuka had turned her attention from the Angel and saw Shinji's outburt and collapse. She ran over to the boy, knelt beside him, and started shaking him.

"Idiot! Why do you always pick the most inopportune times to do these things?! Wake up!"

She looked up to see Suzahara thrown back and the two Angels now standing face-to-face.

"Shit... Whatever happens, you just rest. I'll make sure things are alright..."

She let him lie back to the ground and approached the armored individual, coming to stand behind Sachiel with her arms crossed.

"If you think you're going to get anywhere with us with threats, you're dead wrong. I don't know where your mother is, but if I had to guess, I'd say she's probably waiting in the LCL. If you can return, then she probably will too."

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:05 pm

(OOC: Defectron: So, uh...should I put you down as RPing as um, Sadamoto, too? :sweatdrop: lol this is gonna become an interesting RP.
And silly Armi! How could Rei become one with Ikari-kun (or Armi herself for that matter) when Instrumentality is over? Or is dat sum sex? :jawdrop: And it'd be funny if someone would react to the wrong thing instead of how Shinji's sick now. "Oh my God...Shinji want to have sex with Asuka?!")

Stirring, Shinji groaned, slowly opening his eyes. "Uuh...."

Noticing Misato in the distance, the boy frowned. "Mi...Misato-san.", he awkwardly began.

Remembering Misato's farewell as well as what he learned about her in Instrumentality, specifically, her using sex with Kaji as comfort and that was why she turned to him once the man died, Shinji blushed.

"Um...I'd rather "do the rest" with Asuka."

Scratching the back of his head, he suddenly asked, "Do you...want your pendant back? Or is it really OK if I keep it?"

Misato's, no her father's, cross necklace glittered in the morning sunlight around the boy's neck.

Not realizing what was happening around him, he said, "Misato-san, are you hungry? You need to eat and drink something..."

With those words, the boy weakly stood, only to shakily walk towards Misato while falling into Asuka's arms in the process.

"Um, never mind. I guess I should be the one to eat and drink something."

He sighed tiredly, "I feel so weak...and dizzy. I hope I don't fa...int...again."

The brown-haired boy buried his head into Asuka's bandaged shoulder.

He sadly, quietly, spoke: "I'm sorry about all...this, Asuka. Sad thing is I really...want you and only...you. Isn't that how you admitted feeling in Instrumentality...? Uhh...though I'm a prude about sex...including what I do when thinking about you...Wouldn't mind doing anything if with you...Asuka...Uh. Wanna see underneath your Plugsuit..."

Shinji groaned, looking really pale. "Uh...I need water. Not making much sense...So...tired."

Shinji felt himself collapsing even more into Asuka's arms, weakly moaning. He began shivering. "Please do some...thing. Need wa...ter. Gonna fai..nt again. Don't think drank or ate anything yesterday...Was too tired go to town..."

The boy felt himself freezing now as his teeth chattered. "Hey. I...I'm...c....cold....Plea...se...warm...me...u...p..."

Whether Shinji fainted or fell asleep at some point, he didn't know.

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Damn, what the hell have you been eating during the time you've been back? For you to look as small as you are, you sure don't feel light...

"'Do the rest?' 'Under my plugsuit?!'"

She gritted her teeth and held him up, "It's a good thing you're falling apart..."

Walking towards signs of civilization and dragging him along, she announced to the others, "If any of us are going to have a hope in hell, we..." she had to force the next word, "need Shinji."

Finding more strength, she began walking faster.

"He knows where we can find some shelter, for the time being, that's more important than anything else, especially if it's just getting darker and colder..."

She pulled his arm over her neck and kept walking, putting an arm around him and holding him closer. Saying just softly enough for him to hear, unconscious or not, "You're freezing cold... I need to keep you warm."

Return to “Role-Playing Related”