[RP]A Post Third-Impact World ~Session 1~

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

[RP]A Post Third-Impact World ~Session 1~

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:57 pm

The Rules:

Rule 1: It's okay to mention other characters in your post, just please, NO going into "God-mode" and giving them replies or actions unless they're random background characters ONLY. Also, try to be as in-character as much possible.
Being somewhat Out of Character depending on the character's situation is alright for a few posts, but please don't make every single post like this.

Rule 2a: Two characters to a player, MAXIMUM. However, it is encouraged to mention another Player's characters if the player didn't post in a day to move the story forward and prevent time skips/continuity errors, provided you pay attention to what their next move was going to be.

The only character that can NOT be taken is Ikari Yui/Evangelion Unit-01, to ensure that a coherent storyline is formed. However, it IS okay to mention her in dreams/mindfucks, provided in that Reality she's still in space. (Laymen terms: She's out in Space for a reason, people.)

Rule 2b: Two "abandoned"--NOT new--characters (which were abandoned if the Player didn't post for a month/4 weeks) can be taken up on a provisional basis if the situation calls for it. For more details on this issue, please see this post.

Rule 3: In the same vein, you can only post four times MAXIMUM per day (especially if you have two characters). HOWEVER, double-posting is NOT allowed EXCEPT if there was a time-lag (say, a day) in between your first post and the last. Otherwise, if you double-post, the latest post(s) you made WILL be deleted. This is to allow other players to have a chance to contribute and prevent the story from having too many plots going on.

Rule 4: No single-line replies. The role-play will be done in 'story mode'. Dialogue is in quotation marks, thoughts are in italics, etc. Try to make your writing semi-decent, especially in terms of spelling and grammar.

Rule 5: Be sure to read previous posts, so that you know how to proceed with your characters' actions in regards to the current setting.

Rule 6: Please direct all OOC questions/comments and requests for roles/characters to the thread here. However, if you have a question/comment that MUST be addressed in the (new) RP thread, use this (OOC: ) in your reply. Also, please try to have your (OOC: words) comment be in the same post as your Roleplaying one so the story's flow isn't disrupted.

Rule 7: Coarse language, violence, and sexuality (Series Examples: Lilith's Vulva-palms, Misato/Kaji sex scenes, implied masturbation, etc) are allowed within reason; this is NGE, after all. 'Mindfuck' and flashback sequences are also permissible.

Rule 8: While forgetting about a rule once in a while here and there might happen, continually "forgetting" with failing to comply to these rules--especially the "post only 4 times per day" rule--can result in your character can be taken away from you and being up for grabs.

Rule 9: MINIMIZE mentioning of real-life things, specifically Gainax/Khara as well as Anno, Sadamoto, etc. Not only does it break the Fourth Wall, it disrupts the story's flow. (Besides, drunk Misato-san provides all the entertainment we can ask for. ;)) This is the Eva-verse, after all, NOT the real world.

Rule 10: Similar to the above, playing as Anno, Sadamoto, etc is NOT allowed. Any posts from this point on that have such WILL be edited or deleted. Again, this is the Eva-verse.

The Plot: After the events of The End of Evangelion, the Lilin can return from the LCL Sea since they inherited the planet. Even the victims of 2I as well as the souls of the Evangelion Units (eg: Kyoko, Rei 1) can return if they wish. However, are the Angels also able to return, yet as human beings? And what about Lilith, Adam, and Yui...?

The Characters/Player list:

The list includes both available and "occupied" characters. Pen-Pen can be played by everybody, provided the other rules are followed. Yui/Eva-01 is off-limits (see above).

Lilin

Aoba
(Dr.) Akira Katsuragi [Reichu]
Asuka [Eric Blair]
Brian Leonard (American psychologist from Nerv-01; was transferred to Nerv-HQ) [honsou]

Fuyutsuki
Gendo
Hikari
Hyuga
Kensuke (abandoned) [Sachi_13: provisional]
Kaji [Sachi_13]
Kyoko [Reichu]

Maya (expired 4/07) [BobBQ; SSD: provisional]
Misato [SSD]
Rei/Lilith [TheAyanamiOtaku]

Ritsuko (expired 4/04) [Doctor Memory; Reichu: provisional]
Shinji [SSD]
Toji (abandoned 2/19) [Anti-Goth; Reichu: provisional]
Other Possibilities

Angels
Arael [Omegagouki]
Armisael (expired 4/04) [Anti-Goth; TheAyanamiOtaku: provisional]
Bardiel (expired 4/15) [Tin Man; Sachi_13: provisional]
Gaghiel
Ireul (expired 4/04) [Doctor Memory]
Israfel (expired 4/12) [AsukaChan]
Kaworu/Adam [TheAyanamiOtaku]
Leliel (expired 5/20) [AsukaChan]
Matarael
Ramiel [jenova7]
Sachiel [Sachi_13]

Sahaquiel
Sandalphon
Shamshel [Eric Blair]
Zeruel [honsou]

+ blue = (one of) someone's primary character(s); "active"
+ green = "expired" or abandoned character with a provisional player; date of expiration listed for reference purposes; both "official" player and provisional player listed
+ dark red = expired or abandoned character with no activity; (former) "official" player listed; date of expiration or abandonment listed for reference

This post will be edited as needed
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 51 times in total.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:21 pm

The red waves of the LCL Sea gently broke against the beach.

It was the only sound after a cold female voice spoke, save for the sobbing of a young boy.

I wanted to see her....I wanted to see them...Why...? Why hasn't anybody else returned? Why was I...

Fighting back more tears that threatened to spill, the 14 year old boy--Ikari Shinji--began shaking.

Was he really laying against the warmth and softness--breasts--of another human being? Had somebody else finally returned and gave Shinji the only thing he wanted all along?

Kindness...Love....

And, had Ayanami also appeared?

OR was all of this yet another delusion and he was still all alone?

A delusion from giving up hope for being alone for a long, dark--what had it been--only a month? Two months? Years?

He didn't know anymore. He didn't even know why he tried to strangle Asuka, or if she was even there with him, to begin with.

The only confirmation of his solitude, his chance at happiness being snatched away from him, were the gravemarkers he had made, one with Misato's cross hanging from it. As well as the remains of the MP Eva Series and Lilith.

But, hadn't a gravemarker been kick do---Liars.

Starting to have difficulty breathing from sobbing so uncontrollably, the only thought that went through Shinji's head was this.

Those fucking liars! Misato-san, Ayanami, Kaworu-kun, Mother! All of them!! What was the point of everybody congratulating me for rejecting Instrumentality if I have to go through this?! I...I...

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 pm

Meanwhile, further down the beach, nobody in sight, a boy dressed clothing that more resembled a silhouette. floated in the red waves and swept up on the shore. The boy lay there, unconscious, the sand sticking to his soaked clothes. His attire was stranger than most. It consisted off mostly all dark hunter green and black.

He had an hunter green hoody, zipped to just below the collar, white bone like material arching by his ribcage, sticking out of his chest, seemingly protecting a red circle on his t-shirt underneath. The T-shirt itself was pitch black, and clung to his not overly muscular, but rather wiry body. His also black shoes had dark gray soles and seemed to have no laces, but somehow managed to stay on his feet with ease.

The most notable part of his get-up was his face. Fully hidden by a white mask that looked as if it were bone. It resembled a bird, all round, but at the bottom where the jaw starts, it shoots downwards eventually meeting at a point. On him, it ended where his neck also ended. And his view of the world would be seen through two big, yet completely shadowed round eye holes. His medium length of jet black hair in disarray, and messy, hung from his head. Covering halfway passed his yes.

(Pretty much, it was a really REALLY good cosplay of...)

Sachiel

He awoke with a gasp for air, as if he were having a heart attack, or being born once again. He gripped at the surface he was laying upon with his gloved hands, but it sunk from his hands and tore as he pulled. The individual grains of sand slipping through his fingers.

He blinked. The sight of the sand brought him back to reality. He suddenly had a flood of images poured into his head, memories. Remembering a horrific purple monster. He had...died. Or had he?

He slowly got up, as if experiencing it for the first time in his life, the sand rearranging itself to better accommodate his weight. Not a single person in sight. To his left and right was an endless road of the unstable surface he'd awoke on. Ahead was an endless jungle of metal that was a lot bigger than he'd ever seen before. And behind him was an endless sea of blood read waves. It was...peaceful.

He looked around and blinked, trying to get his thoughts straight and wondering what to do.
Last edited by Sachi on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:11 am

Meanwhile a few kilometers north of Shinji, another entity was rising from the sea. He seemed human, but his shining blue full body armour left one to guess as he rose unsteadily to his feet.

what has happened?, I only remember the purple and yellow beings repelling my attack and then... why has my vessel changed? I am now human? I do not comprehend

ramiel rose to his feet unsteadily, this vessel would take some getting used to. He sensed the precence of life forms to the south and began walking.

"perhaps I can extract some information"

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:17 am

With no where else to turn, Sachiel awkwardly stumbled down the shore, soaking in all of his surroundings with great curiosity. His shoes sinking into the ground with each step.

Things seem so much...bigger. The sky, is a dark blue...just like that night. But the water is...red. The color of blood... Why have I come back?

Walking seemed much easier now. As if he had a new pair of legs. It was a joy being fully functional in simply walking. He was unsure as to what he had become, but this new vessel struck his curiosity. He remembered wearing no clothing at all, but still looked the same, yet, completely different at the same time.

All of a sudden he tripped over something, falling face first into the sand. This time, getting up was a lot easier. when he regained his footing and looked at what he tripped over, his eyes widened with shock. The monster. Wait...this is different. It was rock, shaped a lot like the purple demon in his dreams, as it stood in a cross shape, it's core was completely exposed and cracked. He looked around and saw a few more of them scattered around, as if they had fallen from the sky. At the edge of the horizon over the ocean, a gigantic white head, decapitated and split up the middle. It's eyes were bloodshot, but it had a smile on it's face. It was more than disturbing for Sachiel. No, it can't be...M-mother...?

He shook his head, trying to lose all thoughts of it. That couldn't be Mother. What is going on here! Further along the shore he saw people, a brown haired boy in white shirt crying. Next to him was a bandaged girl in red. Are they the ones that did that?
Last edited by Sachi on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:35 am

Pain.

Pain coursing through his body, nearly paralyzing him as he drifted aimlessly in the lukewarm liquid.

In his head, his arms, his legs--

Legs?
Both of them?

Toji couldn't see more than a few feet in front of him as he shakily stood up. His could see his left leg, bandaged but whole, beneath him.

The world around him was hazy, red, quiet.

He could hear a familiar voice not too far away...where was he?

"Damn, what--Ikari? Hey, HEY! IKARI!"

Toji blinked and rubbed his eyes, still standing knee-deep in the liquid as he stared at Shinji and Asuka on the shore.
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:08 pm

(OOC: Yup, the Angels have a chance at being human if they want. This is gonna be good. It'd be funny if Shinji gets scared at seeing Sachi since that was the first Angel he fought. ^^ And something tells me Touji himself is going to "feel sick" when he sees what Shinji is doing to Asuka.
Also: http://evageeks.org/FGP/The_Geektionary_N-S#Side_Dish )

Shinji didn't notice presence of anybody else but Asuka and himself; he was simply too out of it. Through his dried tears and sudden hyperventilating, Shinji managed to speak in his now raw voice.

"...A...su...ka? Can...think...don't know...if...can...speak. Things have...electricity....wa...ter....and...food. Been keeping...vigil here....but... Ha...te....self...a...gain...I..."

He suddenly coughed for a few minutes, his body's way of getting his breathing under control.

Shinji's voice cracked as he shut his blue eyes tight. "I just want to die. Why...was I alone for so long? Why didn't you come back earlier?!"

At the word "alone", a sudden thought formed in his mind. They were all alone. He--they--could do anything they wanted, and nobody would ever find out...

Eyes wide, Shinji suddenly managed to remember Asuka's words in Pre-Instrumentality, in that personal hell of his......

/"Stupid! I know you used me as a side dish! Do it again like always, I'll watch you." Her breasts were practically thrust in his confused and apologetic face... In an angry voice, Asuka continued. "If all of you can't become mine, I want nothing." "Then, be kind to me..."/

Trying to ignore his sudden erection pressing against her Plugsuit, only knowing that he was feeling very lonely and depressed, Shinji wanted--no, needed--some comfort.

Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around the bandaged girl's back--actually holding her--and pulled the redhead into a soft, gentle, second kiss on the lips.

Consequences be damned: whether Asuka proceeded to yell and slap him in reply or actually kiss him back, it made no difference to Shinji.

Still confused about just what he wanted, there was always the possibility this was their final kiss before he decided to go away, leaving her--and everyone else--forever.

If all he could ever do was hurt her, Shinji could at least give Asuka her one desire as a goodbye.

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:02 pm

still dripping from the red sea, Kensuke Aida was contemplating where he was and what the hell had just happened.

I was just over visiting Toji, and then his body suddenly liquified in front of me... I must have as well and now...

He saw no further use in thinking on it, he had to find shelter and maybe other survivors "I sure hope this is just a dream" he murmured quietly.

After walking for what seemed like hours, Kensuke noticed a large figure in the distance and began to walk towards it. Once he reached it he realised it was an eva of some kind. It had multiple lacerations and had turned into stone

*gulp* I sure hope whatever did that isn't still around

He decided he would rest next to the eva until he thought of a better plan.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Toji's vision had mostly cleared by now. He could see Ikari wasn't alone, far from it. The Red Devil was right there beneath him, and--

Wait, what the hell? Shinji and HER?

Standing there awkwardly, Toji wasn't sure what to do. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a gangly figure clad mostly in black approaching. He squinted and stepped forward, trying to get a better look at the odd personage.

It seemed...almost familiar...
AS FUCK" -damage

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm

The sudden reality of being clasped against Shinji and feeling his embrace was just enough to snap Asuka out of her shock. Her body went stiff with shock and she began writhing with rage, pulling away from his kiss.

"I can't believe you would have the nerve to do this! Haven't you learned anything?! I just spent God knows how long living your head! In Ayanami's head! In everyone's head! Do you know what's worse than that though? Having my mind invaded by you! By Misato! By everyone! I didn't want you in my head! I never asked for that!"

Twisting and fighting to get free, she felt herself growing more and more upset, trying to hold back tears.

"And where were you?! When I was being ripped to pieces, what were you doing?! Because of you, Mama is dead! I died with her! I had my mind invaded! If you were there, none of this would have ever happened!"

Suddenly becoming still, her eyes widened.

"You wanted this, didn't you?! You needed to hear me say I needed you! Well soak it up, I'm finished! I can't believe I trusted you, I can't believe I put my faith in you! I can't believe I..."

Going back to struggling against him, she bit her lip to stop from saying anymore.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 pm

(OOC: This is getting good. @ Everybody so far: :clap: Also: Something tells me Tines would be proud of this post, hehe. Also, apologies to Shiro-kun for sorta borrowing a line from his fic.)

Fresh tears welling up within his eyes, Shinji began shaking again, his arms still holding the girl.

"Asuka, I know you hate it when I say this, but....I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry! If it weren't for me, none of this would have happened! I, I tried to get to Eva because Misato-san encouraged me to, but there was nothing I could do! It was covered in Bakelite! By the time Mother finally did something, you were already...."

He hiccuped, the boy's body twitching slightly as he remembered the mangled remains of Evangelion Unit-02, and his screaming in reply.

"I don't know. I just don't know anymore, if Mother, Ayanami, and Kaworu-kun intended for things to go the way they did. With their version of Third Impact and Instrumentality happening. But that doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does."

Slowly rising to his feet, Shinji shakily added, "You were right: All I ever do is hurt you. And although it was your own choice to return--to return near me--I, I know you don't want that."

His wet blue eyes making contact with her now angry right eye since her left eye was bandaged, Shinji sadly finished.

"Goodbye, Asuka. I'm sorry for hurting you. I really did lo...love you, and only you."

Not knowing why he even bothered, Shinji walked towards the gravemarker that had Misato's pendant, and pocketed the small object.

Considering that Hakone--Tokyo-3--was destroyed during Third Impact, Shinji had no idea where he was even going. He just walked as a familiar blankness---wanting to die---overcame him.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Anti: Please try to keep in mind the "Post only 2/day" rule for the RP. Like I tried to state in the rules, some leeway/forgetting is okay provided it doesn't happen all the time.

[Thanks for the compliment, sensei! ^_^]

Still unsteady on his feet, Toji set his mind on putting one foot in front of the other. His left leg still felt awkward, after having to get used to it being gone before.

After what seemed like hours, Toji made it up to the shore, to solid ground. If Soryu knew he was there, she was obviously ignoring him. And considering he had just heard her screaming--at Ikari, maybe?--just a few minutes ago, he was relieved at this.

"Hey--Ikari! IKARI!" Toji half-ran and half-stumbled as he went to catch up with the other boy.
AS FUCK" -damage

jenova7
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby jenova7 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Meanwhile Ramiel had made his way south and was now detecting perculiarities with the life forms he was sensing. On one hand there was the sense of regular incomplete souls the lilin possessed, However there were a number of lilin who now seemed to possess 'pure' souls devoid of pain and suffering- souls similar to his' own

how curious... I must find the source of these souls imediately, to clarify what is going on

Suddenly he was aware he had walked right next to one of the damaged enemy giants, under which was a small dormant Lilin...
Last edited by jenova7 on Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Sachiel blinked in confusion and wonder at all that he just saw. The frail boy in the white t-shirt, grasping the girl in red, holding her so close that their heartbeats were felt by each other. And...the girl yelling at him in retaliation, her words could not be heard from this distance. The first movement made by the girl that Sachiel had observed. Did she not enjoy being held like that? Was the boy attacking her?

He had noticed the young boy in the black jacket in the distance watching them and was sure he noticed him as well. The jacketed boy quickly made a move towards the two Lilin, yelling something that once again could not be heard at this distance.

He had also noticed another pure soul that differed from the Lilin. A sibling? If another sibling had also returned, he would not be alone in this strange new world, the Lilin world. He contemplated what to do next.

The boy in white seems harmless, there's not much he could possibly do to hurt me, though he may have just attacked that girl, causing her to scream like that. But his attack proved ineffective and he began to walk away. The girl seems quite hostile though...she may be a threat. I don't about that other male...

Then he noticed another soul present....
Last edited by Sachi on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sachi

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:46 am

Something changed me.

Rei. That is what my children call me. They made up a name. A name. Nagisa-kun called my body Lilith. Another name.

Is this to identify me? To separate my existence from others, to ensure that I am different, that I stand out? What if I don't want to stand out? What if I don't want to even appear anymore?

The day that I had waited for had passed, and I yearn to pass again into the void. The empty space. It is beautiful. It is tranquil. I was so close to that space, but Ikari-kun refused what Nagisa-kun and I explained to him. The void; there is nothing, and that is where I should belong.

I should. But I don't want to anymore. Why? Is this another emotion that humans feel? Why haven't I felt this before? It feels like a fire that does not bite, but still burns. I want to return to my body, and not the construct the humans have placed me in. I want to go home.

But I don't want to. What is going on with me? Why do I feel like a dog that loves it's cage? It. It?

I will learn to adapt to this. Ikari-kun will help me. I know he will. Second Children...I do not hate her. I do not feel hate towards her. I know hate.

"He used me." I get up, and I am naked. I am next to the red water. The clothes that I wore, the clothes of the school, are next to me in an old wooden box. The weather is cold, a little windy, and I am near the great mountains covered in a coat of ancient trees, which I still admire. This sand is still wet. The mountains don't speak at all. The sky...is clearer than I've ever seen on Earth. It is like the space.

I am cold. Humans believe nakedness deserves repulsion. I do not understand. We start naked, and end naked. Clothes protect one from the environment.

Protect you from cold, pain, suffering. I do not understand, what is so horrible about suffering? It is more of an incentive. Strange. Some humans even believe that the clothes they wear, or lack thereof, will draw attention. What is so wonderful about attention? What is so horrible about nakedness? I remain confused, but I will dress, if someone sees me.

-

This bra is quite uncomfortable. It does not fit. Too-..Oh well, I still have to wear-...Where will I go? Many people are supposed to return soon. It is over, should I return to the apartment? Maybe I can still disappear...What was that? I hear voices. I... feel...ugh...

Farther down the coastline. Ikari-kun? Second Children? Suzuhara-kun? Kensuke-kun? I wonder if Second Children will be angry to see me again. Angry. Angry...No. She cannot look away anymore. Fire. Mountain. Life. Trees. Water. Sand. She cannot look away anymore. Soryu-kun.

I feel the others...they have returned as well.

I will not let them hurt my children.

I will not let them hurt my children. I will not let them hurt my children. I will not let them hurt my children. I will not let them hurt my children. I will not let them hurt my children. I will not let them hurt my children.

(OOC: After this I have to take a week-leave, wish me luck on my finals! I promise I will return to this. btw, who's gonna take Kaworu? I can take Kaworu as well if nobody will. SSD, email me if you still have my email if someone takes Kaworu or not. I can still check my email. Or you can give my email address to like, Reichu or something.)
Last edited by TheAyanamiOtaku on Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:34 am

(OOC: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Magnificent Rei portrayal, but I can't imagine why she'd call Asuka "Soryu-kun". Or maybe she's warmed up to her somewhat?)
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Drawing her knees up to her chest and sitting in the sand, she pretended not to watch Shinji as he walked away.

Why does he do these things? Rather than accept the blame, rather than face the consequences... He's just running away again. I suppose he wants me to follow him or beg him to stay... What a jerk.

Hearing a familiar voice, her attention was drawn away to see someone running up the beach.

"...Suzahara? This is like the family reuinion from Hell. Wait... Is he... running? He got his leg back?"

Looking down at her own bandaged hands she began to wonder, did I imagine myself whole or did Shinji give me the ability to return whole?

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Watching the saddened boy walk away, and watched the other boy run towards him. Aquantainces? Sachiel could definitely tell that they knew each other, but couldn't tell if they were friends or foes.

Sachiel thoughts were interrupted when a glare blinded him. It was reflecting from far beyond where the Lilin were. Sun shining off metal...The glare disappeared as fast as it had shown up, and Sachiel returned his thoughts to the young Lilin in front of him.

Perhaps I should make contact with the boy. I wonder what troubles him, is it the loneliness, or is it the interaction with others like him.

Sachiel slowly began walking toward the departing child. Avoiding the other two. While walking, he began once more to observe his surroundings. He noticed birds flying overhead to the west, immediately sparking a memory about the small flying objects threw miniscule bullets at him, and eventually dropped a large fireball. Sachi tilted his head and blinked.

"Why...-?"

Sachiel stopped suddenly and blinked again. What was this....what was that noise. Was that....me?" Sachiel put his hand under his mask and touched his his rough fingers against his mouth. He softly rubbed his lips with the tips of his fingers, sticking out of the holes in his gloves. Fingerless black driving gloves. Sliding his fingers into his mouth, he felt around. A wet muscle that wiggled, sharp rows of bone. Sachiel nearly gagged as he fingers went even deeper. What is this? Is this....Lilin? This...mouth? Sachiel remembered the mouth on the purple beast. How it had roared at him with all it's power. The sound...

Ah, this is...."Human."
Last edited by Sachi on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Sachi

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:54 pm

(OOC: Yes, Ayanami, that was great. ^_^ And nobody has Kaworu yet, so if you'd like to RP as him, that's fine. I'll be sure to email you though. And good luck with your finals! :yippee: Also Ursus, while "-kun" is a term used for males, it can be used for females, too. In anime at least, not sure how it works in the Real World. Either way, yes it is a general (and much needed) warming up to Asuka. btw, Ursus, shall you join us in the RPing?? One of us, one of us....)

Having stopped walking due to feeling emotionally and mentally exhausted, Shinji just stood a few feet away from the gravemarkers. Despite his current state of mind, the boy was attempting to snap himself out of such horrible feelings.

I...know that...learning to love myself seems impossible right now...But... Maybe...just maybe the chance for it is still here.... That hope is still here.... "Hope". That's what Ayanami said she was. And Kaworu-kun said he was "Love". Because they still exist...and because even Mother has hope, I can't give up, either.

Ikari Shinji shook his head, resolved.

No, no, NO. I can't give up now. I can't run away NOW. Not after everything I've been through. It's not over yet. If both Asuka and Misato-san think they can learn to love themselves, too, I can't give up on myself, either. I already decided in Instrumentality that I wasn't going to run away from my problems anymore. I mustn't run away. Not now, not ever.

A sudden voice interrupting his thoughts, Shinji turned at the source of the noise.

"Hey--Ikari! IKARI!"

Eyes wide, Shinji turned pale as he saw Touji running towards him.

Eh...? That...can't be...Touji?! Is he alright now?

And, that blue-haired girl he saw in the distance...It couldn't be...Was it...?

Aya...nami...? How could it be? Lilith's body physically died...How can she be really there? It...it can't be hurt....She didn't show up even ONCE when I was alone...Save for when Asuka returned...But wasn't Ayanami just spiritually there?

"To....Touji. You...you're okay??", the brown-haired boy gulped.

Shinji suddenly felt scared, but quickly said, "I...I'm sorry about not visiting you in the hospital, but I was afraid you'd be mad at me because of what happened to you... And I have to do something right now. But I promise I'll talk to you later, okay?"

With those words, Shinji took off in a full-fledged run back to where Asuka was.

The redhead's knees were drawn into chest as she sat in the sand, blankly staring at the red sea ahead of her.

"Asuka! Hey, Asuka! I...I'm sorry!"

The boy's hands on his knees as he caught his breath.

"I...I don't WANT to leave you. I can't. I know I fucked up with things, I know fucking up is all I ever do, but..."

His now tired eyes met hers as Shinji honestly spoke: "I...I really do want to be with you forever. I mean that with all my heart."

Sitting down next to her, the boy slowly said, "I'm sorry. I do care about you, I care about myself, and I, I care about us."

Not knowing what else to do except hug her tight, he murmured in the girl's ear, desperately trying to fight back warm tears: "I know I'm mentally unstable right now, but please. Help me, Asuka. Help me help myself. Please...?"

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:27 pm

(OOC: I meant that Rei always calls Asuka "Nigoki no Pilotto". To call her "Soryu-kun" would be a drastic departure from her established aloofness or should I say it, dislike of Asuka?

I was thinking of picking Yui, or Zer, or Leliel, but while I'm at my own fanfic (And considering my tendency to play God in that one) I guess I'd be a pretty erratic writer here. Thanks, but sorry.)
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Role-Playing Related”