[RP]New Existence

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Shinji gasped as he saw Asuka slowly opening her eyes.

"A...Asuka!"

He instantly held onto her, wanting to cry.

"Asuka!! Wh....what the hell has been going on lately?! Are, are you okay?"

He began to sob into her arms.

At least it wasn't into her chest, like last time.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:48 pm

She opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was the head of the Third Child, sobbing into her arms.

"Kimochi warui..." she muttered, before looking directly at him.

"I'm OK, Shinji. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I just need to lie down. I need to sleep, OK?" She forced a smile, but she really felt like crying. Her mother had spoken to her for the first time since she was a little girl, and she had just relived the most traumatic moments of her life. She wasn't exactly in the best mood.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:08 pm

Ramiel's meeting with her brother Sachiel (Ed: Rami-san is now a she, I'll rectify my earlier posting later) was something of a surprise. She hadn't expected Sachiel of all her brothers and sisters to be there already!

"Wait a moment..." Ramiel said. She'd thought of someone else who was supposed to have been around. "I thought Sahaquiel was supposed to be in this area?"
"Sahaquiel?" Sachiel blinked in his typical dumb fashion. "No see."
"Hmph." The huge flabby lout was probably amusing himself with satellite TV somewhere...if he hadn't decided to drop bits of himself on top of someone for a practical joke.

"Enjoy yourself, Sachi-chan, I'm off to the Geofront."
"The Geofront? How do you get in there without drilling through or blowing the place up?" Sachi asked.
"The Train."

The Train was something Ramiel had discovered purely by accident while scanning the machinery that made the buildings rise and fall. The suburban train line that went around Tokyo-3 went through the fortress city section and into the Geofront itself. It was a rather amusing detail that nobody had ever spotted before. It was now up to Ramiel to shapeshift into a rectangle and follow the rest of the train inside.

Sachiel had more of a problem. While Ramiel could shapeshift and do as she pleased, he had no choice but to go on the train itself. And that was wierd enough. He had no idea how to operate the automated ticketing machines or pass through the entry-controlled gates. Without a ticket, he had no choice but to use his muscles to pry open one of the gates and pass through, triggering an alarm. The Angel of water lumbered towards the train. Ramiel did the Angel equivalent of a headsmack and prepared to shoot the security guards who had been attracted by the alarm. She was distracted by a second, very different alarm.
"Angel attack?" she listened to the broadcast announcement, which had something to do about a hovering apparition that was setting off explosions all over the airport. "Sahaquiel!" she shouted, disgusted.

Meanwhile, Sahaquiel was hovering over the airport and 'bombing' the aircraft on the runways with regenerating bits of himself. Ba-boom! Ba-ba-boom! Two Eva transporter aircraft got the worst of Sahaquiel's explodey bits, smoking holes being blown through their upper fuselage. Sahaquiel had gotten the hang of tuning the radio channels when he detected a new arrival: his cousin, Shamshel.

Leliel had seen Sahaquiel at the airport and decided to spring-clean after he'd were finished wrecking the place. Of course, spring cleaning to her meant removing everything, but it was better than having this mess about...

Gaghiel grumpily waited near new Odawara, watching as stupid warship after stupid warship came and left the port. How did anyone go to Tokyo-3 by water anyway? He'd have to hitch a ride on something, but what? He waited around...and suddenly noticed something bright red and bug-like heading towards the coast.
"Shamshel!" he shouted. Shamshel could give him a lift...
Last edited by UrsusArctos on Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:47 pm

(OOC: UrsusArctos: So are you playing all the Angels minus Lilith and Adam or something? ^^; I like what you did though, cute. btw, from what I understand, the story begins sometime after Episode 16, but before 17 up (eg, Any of the REAL shitstorms occurring). Also: Misato-san, Ritsuko-san, Smith, or Kaji-san, one of you REALLY ought to make sure Asuka-chan's okay. :shock: )

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:37 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:(OOC: UrsusArctos: So are you playing all the Angels minus Lilith and Adam or something? ^^; I like what you did though, cute.

[OOC as well, but I thought I was Sachiel...meh.

I do have the member-character list in the first page of this thread, though.]
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:47 am

I guess Zer won't come in after all...hold on, Ramiel versus Zeruel, that ought to be interesting...! :D
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:09 am

Goddamn it!!! Just what I need, Misato thought bitterly. Asuka had just been pulled from the entry plug crying her eyes out, apparently she was in her own world....and not a pleasant one either. Now Shinji was screaming his head off too, and as much as Misato hated to admit it, she was loosing her cool as well.

"I want a fucking explanation for what just happened on my desk by tomorrow morning. If you'll excuse me going to make sure the medics don't fuck up as badly as you people did. WELL GET TO WORK" Misato shouted angrily.

Before she stormed off towards the Evangelion Testing Are, and more importantly Asuka, Misato grabbed her ear piece communicater. It was really no different than a space age cell phone...or put much less flatteringly those things people used when playing games on the internet to talk to each other. Put it put her in contact with the techs and medics pulling Asuka out of Evangelion Unit 02's entry plug. From it so could hear Shinji begging her to let him out to Asuka. "Negative...you can see her tonight Shinji. Whether that will be at home or the hospital I have no idea right now,....besides what do you think you can do right now, expect to get in the way?" Misato tried to keep the anger out of her voice, after all it wasn't Shinji's fault this went to hell. But her voice still remained sharp. She was pissed and it was hard keeping the anger out of her voice. "Shinji go home, and wait for someone at NERV or me to call you. If no one calls by then...well back...she'll probably be at the...Fuck I sound like a broken record...just go home now Shinji..." Misato tried agian much more calmly

She switched her earpiece's comlines to the techs by Unit 02 and Asuka. " Stasis report"

"Not good....she just blacked out" said a heavy voice..."AH shit that little brat came down here too, that Shinji kid." From the back ground Misato heard a lot of noise...most of it 'Thank God's'...and 'She's Awake!'.
I won.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 am

[LOL! Yeah, that'd be pretty epic. Guess they'd be disagreeing on how to deal with the Lilim, eh?]

In all the commotion that erupted in NERV with the alarm and the Second Children's near-disasterous sync test, Eve couldn't be sure right away if her screaming had been heard. Her throat felt dry and sore, and her knees had nearly buckled from the shock of the memories being dragged back up from the corners of her mind.

This odd feeling...was it weakness...? Her legs were unsteady, a reaction that was nearly alien to her. Even with polymers woven into the muscles, circuitry and nanoprocessors implanted into the nervous system...somehow there was still something vunerable.

Eve looked behind her, to look up at the Evangelion--but she never got to. She lost consciousness, passing out on the catwalk spanning the cage.
AS FUCK" -damage

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

•      
  •      

Postby chee » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:21 am

Kaji made his way towards where the commotion was, wondering why people were acting scared around him.

{Just what the hell was I DOING while I was out?!}

Kaji approached a random technician.

"Excuse me, do you know what's going on-"

"OH GOD, DON'T HURT ME!!!

"Excuse me?"

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NO CLOWN!!! I SWEAR!!! PLEASE, DON'T HURT MY CHILDREN!!!"

The technician was on the verge of tears.

Kaji moved closer. "What are you talking-"

The technician then began to sob hysterically, punched Kaji square in the face, ran away and then leaped over the railing and into the LCL pool, screaming.

{?}

He walked closer to the ejected entry plug.

"Misato?"

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:24 pm

(OOC: Um, Misato-san, aren't you going to mention anything about Shinji-kun's fainting earlier? http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=142785#142785 btw, what's with the random Techs acting nasty (calling Shinji a brat)?? Is everybody just under a lot of stress "today"? BTW, somebody simply *must* make a reference to A Few Good Men based on Shinji's ramblings. :P Also, typos are made of Fail. >_<)

Despite Asuka's words, Shinji refused to let get of her. He was still hugging the redhead tightly, his sobbing now reduced to silent crying.

"Misato-san...", his back was turned as he slowly began, regardless of whether or not his guardian/surrogate mother was actually standing there.

"Wha...Just what's been going on lately? First I faint after seeing Mother walking around NERV—You weren't even there to check on me—and now Asuka's upset about something going on with her Mother? And I don't care what you say, I'm NOT leaving Asuka's side."

Before Misato could even reply, shocked at Shinji's hurtful words, the young boy began shaking. He let go of the girl, still kneeling, trembling from anger.

"Wh...what's going on? Tell me what you know!"

He stood up, looking extremely mad—a reaction that simply was not like Shinji.

"JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE THE EVA?!", Shinji angrily screamed.
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:37 pm

"Shinji..." she gasped. She had never seen Shinji act this way before.

I've NEVER seen Shinji have an outburst like THIS before...he must really care about me...and I've been treating him like dirt...oh man. Now I really DO feel sick...

She managed to sit up.

"Misato, Ritsuko, Yui, someone here, give us an answer. What the hell are these things..." she asked weakly. She coughed, and the smallest drop of blood landed on her plugsuit's arm. She hid it from Shinji, and wiped it on the floor behind her.

I can't have that idiot becoming more worried, after all...

"Please...I think we're entitled."

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:34 pm

[quote="Sailor Star Dust"](OOC: Um, Misato-san, aren't you going to mention anything about Shinji-kun's fainting earlier? http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=142785#142785 btw, what's with the random Techies acting nasty (calling Shinji a brat)?? Is everybody just under a lot of stress "today"? BTW, somebody simply *must* make a reference to A Few Good Men based on Shinji's ramblings. :P)

OOC: lol sorry. Techies are never in a good mood when something blows up in htere face....when at this point at least it looks like its there fault. :evil:
I won.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:55 pm

is there any characters still available. i noticed Maya wasnt on the list yet
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:is there any characters still available. i noticed Maya wasnt on the list yet

[OOC: Please use OOC when you say something like that, kay? :P We still need a Ritsuko and an EVA-00.]
AS FUCK" -damage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 pm

OOC: oops my bad. o cool, i'll be Unit-00. why does nobody want to be Ritsuko?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:03 pm

Sachiel_13 wrote:OOC: oops my bad. o cool, i'll be Unit-00. why does nobody want to be Ritsuko?

[OOC: Dunno, you can be both if you want to, though. ^^ You can have 2 characters.]
AS FUCK" -damage

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:04 pm

[OOC: I personally don't want to use these OOC posts too much or else it'll take away from the story's flow, but the reason I didn't post any replies/whatever from Shinji is mostly because: 1) Somebody else, one of the adults or maybe even Rei needs to reply and 2)This little tidbit posted earlier by Reichu @The two kids: don't leave Yui and Smith's timeline too far behind; we're still trapped before the tests actually start.]

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:04 pm

(Sorry about the gap, all; I've been away from my connection.)

Smith had been quite pleased with the result of his probing, but it all fell apart the moment he opened his mouth to reply. First, Kaji had woken up. Second, there had been a general panic as something went wrong with the ongoing sync test. Third, and most important to Smith himself, the detector plugged into his PDA had gone off. That meant that a cyborg was in the vicinity, and cyborgs, in Smith's experience, were bad news.

"Sorry, Doctor," he muttered as he scrambled to his feet, noting Kaji assaulting a random tech in the background as he did so. "We'll have to continue this another time."

Smith pulled out one of his 1911s and press-checked it, then broke into a low run. The mug of coffee sat on the deck behind him, completely forgotten.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:42 pm

Eve moved her hand. Blinked once, twice. The world came back into focus.

She tried to lift herself up by her arms, hearing hurried footsteps coming in her direction. And then she heard the sound that was almost second nature to her; the sound of a gun clicking. Eve turned around quickly this time, watching, as Smith approached.

She hadn't come prepared. Stupid, stupid...fucking stupid...
Whether she died or not, she would fail everyone. Everything she had been raised for. Eve was paralyzed...weakness. The thing most despised in a soldier...
AS FUCK" -damage

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:56 pm

Meanwhile, in the room next door, Ritsuko was during her usual thing, updating every computer file, while at the same time on eHarmony.com and Match.com looking for mates. and on Internet sex chat rooms when she heard a girl scream from down the hallway.
Ritsuko quickly closed out of all the window she was in and peeked her head out of the door....
- Sachi

Return to “Role-Playing Related”