Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Ejinathan
Lilith

Postby Ejinathan » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:04 am

I had once when i was 6 years old a ******* grazy dream.

At that time my sister was 2 years old ....

When i started to dream i saw my sister at the age of 9 O_O and was 6 back ten lol.
My mother said she's not her daughter, but from my mom's best friend (not longer anymore). (the bullshit from my dream)

K guys after , i waited til i was 13 years old and my sister was 9.
My sister resembled 100 % as in my dreams !

I was like Omfg! back ten .... dreaming that sombody will look later like this , just damn freaky. Btw it's hard to see how a child of 2 years old resemble later ...
even if you have nothing left, just try to smile.
Even Goku smiles when he's about to die:D

flatulant
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby flatulant » Sat May 05, 2007 6:01 pm

I once had a dream that I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, but with Evangelion cards! Yeah, I have a pretty messed-up head. :twisted:
Last edited by flatulant on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zkh
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby Zkh » Sat May 05, 2007 6:11 pm

The other night I put in my bootleg NGE dvd's because I spend too much money on manga, it was the last disc and had the last few episodes on it. I fell asleep about episode 20, and basically my dream was just normal shit going on but instead of real world sounds it was the sounds that the TV was making, this happens a lot when I sleep on the couch in my room since it's so close to the TV. Well all I really remember is my teacher explaining shit and I answered it with what Shinji's last lines are in ep 26, after that I just see everyone going CONGRATULATIONS at me, then I woke up to Shinji's face on my screen and slammed my dvd player as hard as I could so I could get some god damned sleep.

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Sat May 05, 2007 6:15 pm

flatulant wrote:I once had a dream that I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, but with Evangelion cards! Yeah, I have a pretty messed-up head. :twisted:

Damn!! Thats messed up.

flatulant
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby flatulant » Sat May 05, 2007 6:18 pm

Executor wrote:
flatulant wrote:I once had a dream that I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, but with Evangelion cards! Yeah, I have a pretty messed-up head. :twisted:

Damn!! Thats messed up.

The voices in my head don't think so. :?
Last edited by flatulant on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Sat May 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Actually, I had a dream that I was being swarmed by ghosts with a high fever, and I fought them off by giving them cold medicine. go figure.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

Postby Opteron-O3 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:04 pm

I had a dream that I went to work and well I was working. (I work in a Hotel, waiter) And we were preparing the Grand Ballroom for a Banquet of some sort, don't remember the name; was a while back. Once everything was done, right as soon as the people were entering the room I woke up. Then that same day we did exactly what I saw in my dream... some of the conversations were almost exact... It was like a saw the future in my dream...

Here's another. I often have this dream of a girl. I assuming she's my dream girl because we're always together having the best time of our life doing things a regular couple would do, but I could never see her face. I can see everything but her face... and it always frustrates me because I'm with this beautiful girl, she cares for me I care for her, we're having fun, but I can't see her... why? :cry:
Last edited by Opteron-O3 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 pm

Opteron-O3 wrote:Here's another. I often have this dream of a girl. I assuming she's my dream girl because we're always together having the best time of our life doing things a regular couple would do, but I could never see her face. I can see everything but her face... and it always frustrates me because I'm with this beautiful girl, she cares for me I care for her, we're having fun, but I can't see her... why? :cry:
Perhaps there is a deeper Freudian meaning to that....my guess is that you're afraid you'll never find someone like that, or you will, and you never get to know them very well before they die or something. Or perhaps you already have, and lost them...I dunno.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Executor
Banned

Postby Executor » Sat May 05, 2007 9:15 pm

I'd tell you my dream last night, but I would get banned pretty quickly, so I wont go there.

Opteron-O3
Tabris
Tabris

Postby Opteron-O3 » Sat May 05, 2007 9:31 pm

CorporalChaos wrote:
Opteron-O3 wrote:Here's another. I often have this dream of a girl. I assuming she's my dream girl because we're always together having the best time of our life doing things a regular couple would do, but I could never see her face. I can see everything but her face... and it always frustrates me because I'm with this beautiful girl, she cares for me I care for her, we're having fun, but I can't see her... why? :cry:
Perhaps there is a deeper Freudian meaning to that....my guess is that you're afraid you'll never find someone like that, or you will, and you never get to know them very well before they die or something. Or perhaps you already have, and lost them...I dunno.

Damn, you got me thinking now...
Last edited by Opteron-O3 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:06 pm

I had a dream, that I was watching a war. There were tanks that had spider-like locomotion, and quadruple-bladed helicopters changing into spider-tanks and footsoldiers shooting and dying on both sides. There were armies over armies of helicopters and jets, and all of them could move foreward, backward, and side to side. One side was guarding a city completely full of black building with no people outside, no cars, no trees, no anything, and the other was attacking from outside of the city, a huge endless desert. and, get this, it was foggy as hell. The defenders lost, the tanks had three cannons that fired this weird light/lazer stuff (think Arael with a Zeruel/Ramiel/Sachiel-like weapon system...a light-gun) everywhere in the buildings, causing them to explode and crash onto the ground. The defenders continued to fight them, which brings me to think that they and the entire city were robotic.
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:51 pm

u had a weird dream once
has anybody seen Slither?
well, those little worm things were in my dream
they attacked my school, and pretty much the entire country (as far as i know), it was fun, very intense
i dont think i should explain the whole thing, cuz it took my like 20 min to explain it to my friends in person
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:22 pm

I heard Slither was fun as hell. That must've been one long dream....0.0
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:19 am

Slither was an exellent movie, one of my favorite Horror Comedies
along with Shaun of the Dead
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:39 am

This is a bit of a tribute to the power and effectiveness of those sunrise alarms (ones that ramp up a light, rather than making a noise).

A couple of weeks ago (during DST) I got to the point of dreaming that it was getting late enough in the day that I really needed to start cycling home because I hadn't brought my lights, but then I got caught into this meeting, and time was passing -- then I was trying frantically to get everything packed onto the bike and suddenly why was I worrying? It was a beautiful clear summer's afternoon, not a cloud in the blue sky.

Then the radio alarm came on.

This morning (having a bit of a lie-in before working from home today, so no alarm), dreaming I was trying to provide assistance with some computer problem, then there was a courier with a parcel at the door, and though I knew I'd been up for a while, it was still the dead of night outside.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Tokpile Quohog
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:02 pm

CorporalChaos wrote:Perhaps there is a deeper Freudian meaning to that....my guess is that you're afraid you'll never find someone like that, or you will, and you never get to know them very well before they die or something. Or perhaps you already have, and lost them...I dunno.

crap. Opteron-03 we're both screwed for life.
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:41 pm

one time i had a dream where i just wandered around town (like i normally would) but the strangest things happened
it was weird, but somehow i got into a fight with some kid i didnt even know and it wasall ninja style
- Sachi

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby fadingreminder » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 pm

I think I spend too much time on this forum... Last night I had a dream I was in some huge library and these books stood out to me. They were titled "The Tome of Ornette Coleman" and there were three volumes. I don't remember what they said inside, I just remember I read them for the rest of the dream... I'm going to assume this is a symbollic dream and Ornette was trying to tell me that tonight I should drink heavily. Thy will be done!

chee
EGF Hate Machine
EGF Hate Machine

Postby chee » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:07 pm

When I was 11, I once dreamed I was going up a vertical flesh-and-bone passageway in a hot-air balloon. With me was a baby alien in a basket. There was also a very Victorian-looking gentleman- top hat, moustache, suit and everything. I don't know if he was my traveling companion or if I was him. I eventually ended up in a white office building in a white city, and Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra started playing.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

Postby slothen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:05 pm

Most recent vivid dream was this: My father cheated on my mother with a 20 something year old turkish playactor (not actress). Then I had to sword fight him, and I stabbed him through the chest. Then that moment repeated in slow motion from different angles. Then I cried.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”