Eva is number one according to Newtype readers...

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Gilgamesh
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Gilgamesh » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:31 pm

Dave wrote:CN did air Kenshin a while back, but they never finished it. Went up to his defeat of Shishio, then they cut the whole thing.

They're still showing Rurouni Kenshin on Toonami on Saturdays before Adult Swim comes on. I've watched two episodes. It stinks.
A person...is a shadow which we can never penetrate, of which there can be no such thing as direct knowledge, with respect to which we form countless beliefs, based upon words and sometimes actions, neither of which can give us anything but inadequate and as it proves contradictory information-a shadow behind which we can alternately imagine, with equal justification, that there burns the flame of hatred and of love.
-Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:54 pm

Dave wrote:Hah! Eva beat Bepop! Take that you stupid Evangelion hating losers (I've found that everyone who hates evangelion, and has seen cowboy bepop, loves cowboy bepop.)

I like Eva and bebop. But I like eva more
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Ayanami » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:10 pm

Hey, I like Bebop! The movie kicks ass.

And I agree absolutely with Hexon. Excel Saga is so fuckin' awesome. My friend Tom and I constantly spew out random Excel quotes.

"Ugggh... so full... I'm seeeexy!" XD
Close your eyes and listen hard

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:22 pm

Bebop is one of my favorite anime movies.

And Excel Saga was great, but I burned myself out on that one by watching the whole saga in one sitting. Unlike some other animes that one should be enjoyed in pieces.
Although its plot line is as consistent as my thought patterns :lol:
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:47 pm

One of my favriotes are Ex-Driver and Vampire Princess! okay that was two but there both kool!
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”