Shinji is gay?

Notable old Evangelion threads from the AnimeNation Forums are preserved here.

Moderators: Monk Ed, Ornette

Reichu [ANF]
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 pm

Takumi, allow me to introduce you to a revised version of moi "ReDeath" transcript -- it corrects some of the problems in the one you quoted from, above.

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 16:22 GMT

BigBet [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby BigBet [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 pm

Just read it.

Image Image

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 17:08 GMT

Reichu [ANF]
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 pm

BigBet, have you seen the parody itself? The transcript isn't really intended as a "replacement" for an actual viewing... (I originally made it so that I could easily quote my favorite parts when opportunity arose. Yes, "Reichu is a little strange".)

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 18:24 GMT

BigBet [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby BigBet [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 pm

I have heard much of it, but unfortunately have never seen it. (It's because of it that I know the phrase "Uber Pimp" Image) But now, I soooo want to.

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 18:34 GMT

Mr. Tines [ANF]
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:48 pm

Reichu wrote:BigBet, have you seen the parody itself?

If you're not part of the US Con-going circuit, then having had chance to see it officially is unlikely; and I have heard nothning good about the quality of less honourable means of rectifying the omission.

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 19:04 GMT

BigBet [ANF]
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby BigBet [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Alas, my only time spent in the U.S. is a measly month spent in Chicago last December, spent watching as much anime I could get my hands on, and FINALLY playing Starcraft on Battle.net
How can you people live in such weather? Its deplorable Image
Consider this, I live on the other side of the climactic spectrum, with average temperatures *throughout* the year being 28 degrees Celsius (roughly 82 degrees Farenheit). Like we say, Chennai has three seasons : summer, summer and Summer.
/end rant

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 19:13 GMT

Gboz [ANF]
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Gboz [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Takumi wrote:Gendo[/b]: Sorry I'm... late, gentlemen. I was away on... BEEZ-ness.
David: Well, Gendo, we were just discussing--
(Gendo's phone rings. He answers it.)
Gendo: (clears throat) Gendo. You may... speak. What?! No! 'Course I clean [??]!! Who do you think you're talking
to?!? My ladies are ALWAYS... on time. (puts phone away)
Bob: That brings us to something else we need to talk about, Gendo. You see, me and the other members of DI$NEY are
becoming quite concerned, and frankly, I'm becoming concerned, too. That is to say... ARE YOU A PIMP, Gendo?
Gendo: I don't have to put up with these wild allegations. (phone rings)
Gendo: (mutters) Hi. This is... Gendo. Yeah. Plenty of womens. Sure, they do whatever you want. ...... Well, maybe
not THAT.

Oh yeah. I WENT THERE. Image

That's so cute

Originally posted on: 03-Apr-2006, 19:46 GMT

LuigiHann [ANF]
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby LuigiHann [ANF] » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Mr. Tines wrote:If you're not part of the US Con-going circuit, then having had chance to see it officially is unlikely; and I have heard nothning good about the quality of less honourable means of rectifying the omission.

The version I have access to is pretty meh-quality, although the video isn't much worse than the US release of End of Eva. The worst issue is the sound/voice quality, which is clear enough that you can tell what they're saying, but is noticably not professional recording.
I hope I eventually get a chance to see (and hear) their remastered version at a con.

Originally posted on: 04-Apr-2006, 08:00 GMT

Return to “AnimeNation Archive”