"evacuation training"?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

"evacuation training"?

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:12 pm

I was watching the episode 19 and i was wondering..
somewhere around 12:00-13:00 minutes where Eva-02 getting messed up from the angel and his head is removed it shows Shinji on the shelter where he thinks Asuka saying:"Evacuation training?What are you stupid?That stuff's not for us pilots"..
my question is where did Asuka said again this?does it have a meaning since Shinji was thinking about it?
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:20 pm

Ill have to rewatch the epsoid! :?

(thought)More stuff to think of! :shock: will if ever end! (end thought)
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

coff
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby coff » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:00 pm

I'm pretty sure we never see her saying that in the series. It was just Shinji having a flashback to some conversation that we never saw.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby sadsadshinji » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:15 pm

he was having a conversation that probably took place sometime that we didnt see, or he was imagining what Asuka would say. the unseen conversation seems more likely, and Shinji was thinking about it when he went into a shelter before he decided to act, and not just to not do anything...

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”