Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Blockio » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:02 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:That looks more like Asuka on the left...

And a black-haired Rei on the right
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:53 am

Cool pics. It's not as fun though without Ray. To harass that is. Lol.
My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:04 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:And a black-haired Rei on the right

Yeah when I first saw it my brain instantly went Asuka/human version Rei until I read the artists notes. ^_^

Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:27 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:Yeah when I first saw it my brain instantly went Asuka/human version Rei until I read the artists notes. ^_^

Nya(n).

:kittyspin:

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Not so sure about hating Shinji anymore Asuka?  SPOILER: Show

Asuka on Ecstasy  SPOILER: Show

Just had the Idea to post them out of fun.
I carry out things right to the end. No. Matter. What.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“
-Doom Head, Rob Zombie's 31

„If you were a better person, you wouldn't be here.“
-Loading Screen, Spec Ops: The Line

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“
-Colonel John Konrad, Spec Ops: The Line

„Through the darkness of future past,
the magician longs to see,
one chance out between two worlds.
Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:57 pm

What the hell is wrong with Rei?

:cringe:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot
Location: Somewhere between the light in my heart and the darkness in my soul

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:59 pm

The Cruel wrote:
Asuka on Ecstasy  SPOILER: Show

My gut is telling me this is a doujin...

Mari  SPOILER: Show
Asuka  SPOILER: Show
Under the eye patch  SPOILER: Show
I borrowed this...  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:20 pm

DarkBluePhoenix wrote:My gut is telling me this is a doujin...

Rei IV wrote:What the hell is wrong with Rei?

:cringe:

You got me.

The way how Asuka felt and looked here, reminded me of the side effects from a good dose of MDMA. Her trembling of her body and jaw while she keeps herself tightly togehter, feeling the heat and coldness more intense and being overwhelmed by strong and strange sensations. Plus having the pupils dilated, having a unsharp sight and seeing colors more intense.

In case of this doujin, it happens shortly after the last scene in 3.0 when they tried to regroup with WILLE again, though the Curse of Eva made itself noticeable and Mari had secretly stealed the injections for restraining the symptoms, so that Asuka and the others have no other choice than to give in to their urges. And so making them accept and want each other unconditonally.
Last edited by The Cruel on Sat May 05, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avatar: I declare myself as WILLEs deserved enemy and Asukas and Shinjis punisher

You can (not) hope

„Unfortunately, those other fools and idiots gave you the most worthless feeling. And that feeling is hope. The unicorn alive shitting a magic rainbow is but an illusion.“

„Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.“

„It takes a strong man to deny what's in front of him. And if the truth is undeniable, you create your own.“

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 am

Battle Ready (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
Armor Up  SPOILER: Show
Dress Up  SPOILER: Show
Avatar - Heero Yuy, pilot of Wing Gundam Zero. If you want to read my NGE fanfic go to my profile here - DarkBluePhoenix on FanFiction.net or DarkBluePhoenix on AO3

Voted in college to be Most likely to Take Over the World, how to do that however, will require at least Four Evangelions. Thanks for the idea Misato-san!
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Said at the beginning of the nuclear age by J. Robert Oppenheimer.
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." Words of Wisdom from German Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:32 am

Asuka can totally fill in Misato's if she gets help and grows up. She has the potential.

:asuka_thumbsup:

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 am

^ Well, she certainly has the brains and the training for it.

Good nekogirl  SPOILER: Show

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:18 am

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:^ Well, she certainly has the brains and the training for it.

Good nekogirl  SPOILER: Show

Accept you don't train cats they train you and make you there servant and they will do what ever they want, regardless of you.:kittyspin:

Meow Translation Me Now  SPOILER: Show
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:
Meow Translation Me Now  SPOILER: Show

I will never get enough of this pic, its just too cute :3
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

The Cruel
Banned

Postby The Cruel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

View Original PostDarkBluePhoenix wrote:
Battle Ready (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show

Far more than being a Lilin.

Valkyrie as the Doom Slayer?
Last edited by The Cruel on Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

You can (not) hope

Fire walk with me!“

-Bob, Twin Peaks

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:15 pm

I believe this is a take on bubblegum crash/crisis/and the reboot crisis 2040 which are a really unrated set of animes in my view. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrATMdEsr1I&ab_channel=SDF1

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:17 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I believe this is a take on bubblegum crash/crisis/and the reboot crisis 2040 which are a really unrated set of animes in my view. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrATMdEsr1I&ab_channel=SDF1

Catchy intro, thats for sure

DarkBluePhoenix
Pilot
Pilot

Postby DarkBluePhoenix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Rei cooling off (NSFW)  SPOILER: Show
:heart:  SPOILER: Show
Was Shinji Looking?  SPOILER: Show

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:46 pm

:heart:  SPOILER: Show
Was Shinji Looking?  SPOILER: Show

Haha, that first pic is to relatable during summer... would probably do the same

Also, second and third are really cute

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm

That's what I call fan-service.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:19 pm

More fan-service (thanks FFF)  SPOILER: Show

Return to “Old Stickies”