Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Cybermat47 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:25 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:I hope it's X-Rated. That's all I can say.

Fixed that for you.
Reichu wrote:It’s all weird and phallic.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Ray » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Hey, even I have boundaries.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm with Ray. I too draw the line at getting laid.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:I'm with Ray. I too draw the line at getting laid.

Getting laid? Sure. Getting taken advantage physically of when I'm psychologically damaged and longing for any sort of intimacy? Lesso. I definitely wouldn't want to be taken advantage of by Asuka of all people.

Anyways. Who here likes posters?
SPOILER: Show

Bonus:

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Getting laid? Sure. Getting taken advantage physically of when I'm psychologically damaged and longing for any sort of intimacy? Lesso. I definitely wouldn't want to be taken advantage of by Asuka of all people.

Hm. That's reading much more morbidly into that image than I ever would have. I think of it more as a central action-arc situation, and Shinji is too shy and awkward not to act like a scared doofus in a sexual situation, meanwhile Asuka is ready to get frisky. Perhaps I really am a glass half-full sort of guy.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:06 am

So similar, yet so different.

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:00 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:So similar, yet so different.

I'm beginning to see a pattern at the parallel between these two. I wonder what that would signify. Could it be that the two of them are more alike than they think? And what could Anno have in store for them?
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:59 am

Unit 02

Unit 01
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm

The fight that never happened (Unit 01 vs. Mark. 06)

:irked:

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

View Original PostRay wrote:Getting laid? Sure. Getting taken advantage physically of when I'm psychologically damaged and longing for any sort of intimacy? Lesso. I definitely wouldn't want to be taken advantage of by Asuka of all people.

Woah, who said anything about taking advantage of anyone?

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 pm

If being forced to dress up a sissy maid by Asuka while Mari watches is wrong, I don't wanna be right
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Joseki
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby Joseki » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm

That's like the best thing I could imagine happening for Shinji. Nothing brings people closer than cross dressing.

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Joy Evangelion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 pm

View Original PostRei IV wrote:The fight that never happened (Unit 01 vs. Mark. 06)

:irked:

They kinda fought...if you count getting the Spear of Cassius thrown at you from the sky a fight, haha. That is an awesome image though, we need more of Mark. 06(blue Evas are the best Evas).
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

It was a One-Hit KO, despite Unit-01 being in god-mode. How OP is Mark.06, eh?
- Sachi

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:It was a One-Hit KO, despite Unit-01 being in god-mode. How OP is Mark.06, eh?

It's the Spear that's overpowered. We never get any true indication of Mark.06's power, though getting completely digested by an Angel from the inside isn't terribly inspiring. Pity such a cool-looking getup was wasted on a derpy gray blob.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Ever play an RPG? The weapon is 125% the man, always. :tongue:
- Sachi

Cybermat47
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Cybermat47 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:52 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:It's the Spear that's overpowered.

speer of casyus op

seele pls nerf

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:33 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:That's like the best thing I could imagine happening for Shinji. Nothing brings people closer than cross dressing.

Having read the Ikari rising manga which has a lot of this I can confirm that this is true as its not played for laughs and its implied that Shinji enjoys dressing as a girl if its about helping his female friends in some way and at no point is he called a sissy or wuss for doing it.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 am

View Original PostJoseki wrote:That's like the best thing I could imagine happening for Shinji. Nothing brings people closer than cross dressing.

Fuyutski would agree.

Microsoft_Sam
Lilith

Postby Microsoft_Sam » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am

My ROFLcopter goes Soi soi soi.

Return to “Old Stickies”