Unofficial EvaGeeks.org Steam Group

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm

And accepted. But I'm still a lousy choice for an officer since I do almost nothing in the group and don't play many multiplayer games. Surely you can do better.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:08 pm

At the least you are a current staff member of EvaGeeks; unofficial as the steam group may be, I feel it is good to at least have some form of official representation in case of dispute resolutions or EGF-related inquiries or stuff like that.

All that in mind, you raise a good point in that it would be a good idea to have another officer for the group. If you're a community member in fairly good standing and with a fairly active history on steam in general, drop a post here with some details and we'll consider you for the role.
Voluntary Illusion.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:52 am

I just remembered that I haven't yet asked for an invite. So, anyone? My username is zachoswald.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 am

Not according to Steam it's not.
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:26 am

I use Oz as the name that shows up on my profile, but there are dozens of users with the same name so it is pretty much impossible to find me with that. Does it work through this link?
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:41 am

Check it now.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 am

Hmm, I only got your friend invite, but I can't find a group invite anywhere.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am

Should be there now.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:17 am

I wonder what's the problem because I still don't see anything. I am assuming it should arrive in the same "pending invite" box as the friend invites. I'm also not seeing the invite anywhere else either.

No pending invites  SPOILER: Show

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:46 am

Apologies for the delay, but for the first time in six months the OP has been updated with a current list of all of the groups' current and -former- members.

Also apologies to Oz for completely missing your post and for being of absolute no use to your or to the group in the week that I was away from home visiting family. I'LL BE BETTER NEXT TIME SENPAI

:sachihi:

On another note, it occurs to me that the group profile picture is feeling out of date and is in need of a replacement for a fresh look for the new year. I am open to suggestions (post 'em in spoilers please), but as in the case of the current picture, I would prefer screengrabs from official media or merchandise.
Voluntary Illusion.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:15 am

reinvite please :D

I was just briefly shitting me diapers cause I thought my internet activities were gonna collide thru steam but now I just don't give a shit anymore :lol:

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:36 am

Since I am quite new to the Steam group, I was wondering if there has been any attempts to arrange gaming sessions. If so, what have the games been? I was thinking it should be entertaining to play with EGF's other gamers. The first games that come to my mind are Prop Hunt and Nidhogg, the latter of which is now pretty cheap thanks to the Steam holiday sale.

JUSTINBAILEY
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JUSTINBAILEY » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:15 am

Could I get an invite :D?

My steam username is Brett Wong, my profile can be found here
J U S T I N - B A I L E Y
_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:25 am

^ Invitation sent.

JUSTINBAILEY
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby JUSTINBAILEY » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:26 am

Thanks ^^
J U S T I N - B A I L E Y
_ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Lu-Cuss
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Lu-Cuss » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:20 pm

My name on Steam is Tar BlO)))b. Can I get invited? Whether people still use it or not it'd just be cool to be a part of.
Mountain... Heavy mountains. Things that change over time.
Sky... Blue sky. What your eyes can't see. What your eyes can see.

"You gotta be you. Only one in the world." - Hideki Kamiya

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:59 pm

View Original PostLu-Cuss wrote:My name on Steam is Tar BlO)))b. Can I get invited? Whether people still use it or not it'd just be cool to be a part of.

Invitation sent. :harpy_liplick:
Voluntary Illusion.

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 pm

Senpais (I don't even know if I can pluralize that), plz add meeeeee1!!1!! Just FelipeFritschF, same as my username in here.

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:24 am

View Original PostFelipeFritschF wrote:Senpais (I don't even know if I can pluralize that), plz add meeeeee1!!1!! Just FelipeFritschF, same as my username in here.

Invitation sent.

Also, noticed one or two people got sent invites since the last roster update. I'll get around to adding the new names later in the week.

EDIT

In the interest of ... interests, I have upgraded NemZ from mod to officer duties, and moved MonkED up the list to an officer position. In other words, two mods are now also 'officers' of the steam group. ... Also, this was done without consultation, but obviously more staff members involved in managing the group is a good thing. I'll go into more detail on this shortly.
Voluntary Illusion.

Retro Chocolate
Adam

Re: Unofficial EvaGeeks.org Steam Group

•      
  •      

Postby Retro Chocolate » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:00 pm

Please add me to the group. My profile name is set as Retro Chocolate (Same as on here) but my actual username is sklingsick (not sure which you need to add me).

Edit: Profile can be found here.
"That's not it at all. Trying to go on living is different than trying to escape fear. Those who acted in order to live until the end, without losing themselves to fear and what was happening around them, are the ones who survived properly. We don't know what "God" is thinking, but both fortune and misfortune are thrust upon people. Even so, people exist within a domain that is theirs in which to act."
-Luca, Berserk

"Surely, a true Buster Machine pilot, the real Nono-Riri, would have a Buster Machine in the heart!!" BUSTER BEAM SLASH!!!
-Nono, Diebuster

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”