So, who's into conspiracy theories?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:55 pm

See, I had the idea that what connected them all was that they were all Reptillians or they were all Illuminati members or both.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:41 pm

If the Reptillian thing is true then they're all reptillians but... dude, lizard aliens from Alpha Draconis. I believe some weird shit but come on.

If there's a freemason conspiracy it's a conspiracy of some freemasons. Then again, if they let my uncle Danny in that would explain why they haven't taken over the world yet.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:47 pm

^
I've heard they've come from another dimension and are summoned like demons.
Last edited by ChaddyManPrime on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Demon summoning doesn't generally work that way outside of fantasy literature.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:54 pm

so i ignored this thread for a while and i should probably read the previous page first to check how this started but...........the fuck is going on?

Everyone knows demon summoning only works if you are a higher level mage than the demon and i don't see no wand.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:09 pm

^
Oh, I just wanted to see if there were any conspiracy theorists on here and ask them questions Good Mam.

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby StarShaper7 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:23 pm

The lizard people are a red herring.

Does anyone know any good fiction that uses conspiracy theory elements in the style of Evangelion or True Detective? Not something like JFK or Bourne where it's just politics, but something with occult/sci-fi/fantasy/weird shit going on.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Illuminatus. Not exactly a light read, though.
the prophecy is true

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:32 pm

^

There's also Foucalt's Pendulum, which is as dense as Illuminatus!, and just as...transparent. If you want something a little...I guess lighter (ha!)...there's Alan Moore's From Hell, which goes deep into Freemasonry and mysticism.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby StarShaper7 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:46 pm

I've been planning to read From Hell and Illuminatus. Didn't know about Foucault's Pendulum. It looks interesting.

But why do all these books have to be so damn thick? Puts me off from wanting to read them, so I just push them back.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Conspiracy theories are the field of disquiet and pretentious minds. Most people prefer to scoff and assure themselves of their own superiority by their absolute conviction that life is just the way the television says it is.
the prophecy is true

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:40 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:If the Reptillian thing is true then they're all reptillians but... dude, lizard aliens from Alpha Draconis. I believe some weird shit but come on.

If there's a freemason conspiracy it's a conspiracy of some freemasons. Then again, if they let my uncle Danny in that would explain why they haven't taken over the world yet.

As the resident occultist on the forums, I can tell a few things about what "reptilians" actually are. I have actually had experiences with these and a freind of mine actually got thrown across a room by one that materialized by her bed. I'm not supposed to give out a lot of details about this type of being but I'll tell you guys a few things.

First of all the theorie that humans are morphing into lizard people in case you haven't guessed it is a bunch of crap, these aren't alpha draconis aliens. These arent physical beings, they aren't demons either though. Won't go into any more specifics then that. Also don't listen to icke, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Also these aren't nessecerily as malevolent as Icke would paint them out to be, they fullfill a specific function in the way the universe works, sometimes humans get in the path of that function and that's when shit gets ugly, but believe me without that function we'd have problems.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:43 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:As the resident occultist on the forums,

Shots fired.

I can tell a few things about what "reptilians" actually are. I have actually had experiences with these and a freind of mine actually got thrown across a room by one that materialized by her bed. I'm not supposed to give out a lot of details about this type of being but I'll tell you guys a few things.

I have no doubt that this experience was very real for your friend, but I deeply doubt that's what happened unless she was messing with something she shouldn't have.
the prophecy is true

Sorrow
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Sorrow » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:44 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:I have no doubt that this experience was very real for your friend, but I deeply doubt that's what happened unless she was messing with something she shouldn't have.

[s]--[/s]Cough[s]--[/s]
The fate of man…the hope of man is written in sorrow.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:51 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:Shots fired.

I have no doubt that this experience was very real for your friend, but I deeply doubt that's what happened unless she was messing with something she shouldn't have.

Well here's what happened, this is actually quite a long story that begins when I was first getting into the occult.There's a window area of paranormal activity in michigan called omer plains. Around this time me and some freinds were planning to go down there and check it out. a lot of weird stuff is expereinced in this area including people reportedly being attacked by invisible wolves, seeing sasquatch type creatures and other stuff like that.

Anyway all of us had dreams warning us not to go on this trip, my dream in particular featured a man with reptilian eyes in it. In any case I still wanted to go but my freinds were kinda spooked so the trip was cancelled. Fast forward a year later after I got a lot more pracitcal experience doing the occult I was thinking I was badass enough to take this bad boy on. I got some new freinds to go with this, I had not told them about the dream wanring I had the other year in fact I had forgotten about it until after the following occurred.

It was about a week before we were going to go, we were going to go down to omder plains and do some occult stuff there on halloween .My friend was lying in bed when she saw a girl standing over her bed, this being then morphed into a reptilian humanoid, lifted her up and flung her into the wall. Her roomate actually saw her levitate out of the bed and hit the wall but did not see the humanoid. She then called me up on the phone pretty distraught over the situation and told me all about it, once again the trip had to be cancelled for obvious reasons and thus begun an incident that lead me to finding out the secrets of these beings, but that's a story I won't tell here.

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Are there any good aliens? Like every theory that exists only talk about how evil the aliens are. There has to be good guys,.

Sorrow
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Sorrow » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:54 pm

View Original PostDefectron wrote:but that's a story I won't tell here.
Could you point us in the direction of how we might join the occult and/or find the information, that you won't share, ourselves?

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:55 pm

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:Are there any good aliens? Like every theory that exists only talk about how evil the aliens are. There has to be good guys,.

While I do have reason to think earth is visited by nonhuman intelligances, catigorizing them as good and bad based on the often flawed perceptions of people like Icke for example is a rather foolish idea imo.

Could you point us in the direction of how we might join the occult and/or find the information, that you won't share, ourselves?

Two things I would recommend you do is find a reliable teacher, this is the most important because if you don't have that you'll probably end up just getting yourself into a lot of trouble. After that you'll want to train your senses to be able to interact with paranormal intelligances. If your really interested I could give you some helpful excercises in how to do that.
Last edited by Defectron on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChaddyManPrime
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:55 pm

@ Sorrow
You have to buy the book obviously.

Sorrow
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Sorrow » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:03 am

View Original PostDefectron wrote:If your really interested I could give you some helpful excercises in how to do that.
Well, I must be honest, my intentions for asking you are out of scepticism - not of personal interest.

If you're willing to explain then I'm willing to listen, but I have many doubts.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”