WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (e)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (e)

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:That wasn't my inference at all. I merely recognized an abundance of ceiling in her profile image, and thought, "holy shit, I could shoop a ceiling cat in there super easy".

No, I imagined you wouldn't have done it intentionally. It doesn't strike me as Monkey, for Monkey is too reserved to draw attention to someone else's masturbation habits. Regardless, it's still there. In fact, the fact that it's unintentional only makes it even better. How could you not notice the obvious causal link?

Ceiling Cat watches people masturbate. Ceiling Cat is watching SSD. Therefore, SSD is masturbating.

Because Ceiling Cat is funny by itself? That's priceless!
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:43 pm

@ Everything Mugwump said: :hitthetable:

So, hopefully somebody will take the Kaworu-Rei goodness while they can... Sucks that we're a rare breed though. >_>
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Hyper Shinchan
Younger God
Younger God

Postby Hyper Shinchan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am

SSD which illustrations did you use for those avatars? I think that I never saw them before (but my memory keeps failing on me constantly...).
So let’s make a wish.
“Please let me redo again.”
No matter how many times

From the book “All About Nagisa Kaworu: A Child of Evangelion”.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:46 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Ceiling Cat watches people masturbate. Ceiling Cat is watching SSD. Therefore, SSD is masturbating.
The syllogism has it!
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:Ceiling Cat watches people masturbate. Ceiling Cat is watching SSD. Therefore, SSD is masturbating.

That deserves 5 out of 5 Ayn Rands. Or, if you prefer the 10-point rating scale: Mugwump/10. Glorious.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Dark doom
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Dark doom » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 am

Mayuri Kurotsuchi.
Because a mad scientist can never be mad enough.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then we come to the merchandising... facepalm- Mr. Tines

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:No, I imagined you wouldn't have done it intentionally. It doesn't strike me as Monkey, for Monkey is too reserved to draw attention to someone else's masturbation habits.

Yeah, I'm definitely a prude.

It's not like me to make a joke like that. It is however like me to go in over FTP, download your profile image, shoop in an internet meme, and then overwrite the original. I don't even need access to your user account.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:It is however like me to go in over FTP, download your profile image, shoop in an internet meme, and then overwrite the original. I don't even need access to your user account.

Is it a bad thing that I read this in the most threatening voice I could? Then immediately went to check my profile pic?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Eva Monkey's on the loose. Check your profile pics, everyone!

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:(And only recently I realized Eva Monkey 'shopped in Ceiling Cat into my Profile Pic. :lol:)

Yeah, lol indeed (as was the discussion following this revelation...oh EGF, please don't ever change).

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:So, hopefully somebody will take the Kaworu-Rei goodness while they can... Sucks that we're a rare breed though. >_>

Alright, I guess I can do that for a while. Bill needed a break anyway.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Guess the Avatar Pt II: GO!
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Guess the Avatar Pt II: GO!

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles?
It's not like me to make a joke like that. It is however like me to go in over FTP, download your profile image, shoop in an internet meme, and then overwrite the original. I don't even need access to your user account.

Just put the knife down and lets talk about this, ok?
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:01 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:Guess the Avatar Pt II: GO!

http://na.square-enix.com/games/radiata/

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 am

I hate to get rid of the puppets but...

Getting ready to head to the next town, Holo knows she has a long journey ahead of her with Lawrence. She's going to need something to keep her going through out the day. So she reaches for...

MORNING RESCUE!!
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 am

View Original PostOrnette wrote:http://na.square-enix.com/games/radiata/

Frickin' Ornette, being all right and shit. Yes, my avatar is Jack Russell from the JRPG, Radiata Stories. This particular shot is taken out of the epic second menu OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exj3q1ZXRvA

God, I love this game so much.

- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Dark doom
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Dark doom » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 am

KaworuxRei is the best ship out there. Albino fetish is a failing of mine..........That explains why I like Ghost talker daydream so much.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And then we come to the merchandising... facepalm- Mr. Tines

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 pm

[URL=http://img31.imageshack.us/i/rankahoukagooverflowcov.jpg/]Image[/URL]

Avatar changed to celebrate new MacrossF single's debut in Oricon Top 10 Dailies despite some really heavyhitter releases like accursable k-pop! :w00t:

Said avatar change is cover of new single Houkago Overflow :D

also, Head lost to Ginga Bishounen so he lost some of his Cool Points anyway. L0L

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Jesus Christ, is that fence going through her head? That explains the tears.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:Jesus Christ, is that fence going through her head? That explains the tears.

Uhh, they've clearly gradually fading away. You can even see fence changing transparent... :P

Tears are related to lyrics which in turn forecast BAD END for Ranka in second film, I fear.

I'm still not going to start crazy tantrums like Asukafags with Rebuild

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Maybe its a physics bending fence, ranka is quantum tunneling through it
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Return to “Old Stickies”