If Anime Were Honest

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Why not Yugiou? He does that in every thing.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Oh, didn't know, I've hardly seen any of this guys stuff.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:34 pm

^If you love pop culture references and the show making fun of itself (and eventually have a good time with its' own universe), you'll have a ball with this series.
"Free-associative internet ravings know no proprietors."-Azathoth
"Cinema's value is that it is inhuman."-chee
"I only meant to stay a while."-ELO

Shogo-Kun
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Shogo-Kun » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:14 pm

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote:^If you love pop culture references and the show making fun of itself (and eventually have a good time with its' own universe), you'll have a ball with this series.

I know I do.
NGE was a damned good anime
EoE was an anime masterpiece
And Rebuild is nothing short of epic
Long live the EVAs!!

AVATAR Oreo Nakamura, Light and Dark

gatotsu911
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby gatotsu911 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Considering how often LK has previously (and accurately) satirized would-be internet comedians' abuse of the terms "gay" and "emo" (also the fact that he's obviously an Eva fan given the slew of references in previous videos), I'm honestly kind of surprised that fewer people have picked up on the fairly obvious trolling going on here. Then again, I guess you could justifiably criticize him for overestimating the perceptiveness and ability to detect irony of his fanbase.
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

gatotsu911
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby gatotsu911 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 pm

LK's Twitter wrote:I love Evangelion, so it would've been preaching to the choir.

I am honestly astonished that so many people thought he was serious. Well, so many people that should have known better, anyways.
"I am shocked, SHOCKED, that a regular on an Evangelion forum would be a self-hating mess." - Tarnsman, paraphrased

"Jesus Christ, why are we even still talking about this shit?" - The Eva Monkey, summing up Evageeks in a sentence

Avatar: The Frozen Flame ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way

Combs
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Combs » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Copyrighted by NIPPON ADO SHISUTEMUZU D:
Proud founder, and sole member of A.I.D.S
"Can you bond with someone, over a television show? ...neuuugh?" -Craig Ferguson
"her BREASTS are like THE MAJOR'S from GHOAST In the MACHINE, She is like a person with CYBORG RADIATOR BREATSTS that do not WORK unless EXPOSED or in TIGHT CLOTHING or else the EXPELLED HEAT managed to SET THINGS ON FIRE" -chee, on misogyny

COACH
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby COACH » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:40 pm

View Original Postpsychosis090 wrote:Same here. The man has an almost pathological need for love and attention. And that friend of his Kirbopher is just as much of a spineless whore as he is.

Hell, maybe there's something they could actually learn from this cartoon...

Yeah, Kirb's a little bitch. I still have no idea what exactly he does, other than tagging along with LittleKuriboh. But what's your problem with LK? He seems like a genuinely nice and simple guy. Maybe I'm just biased 'cuz the guy has given me hours of entertainment.
「世界の中心でアイを叫んだけもの」
THE BEAST
ABSOLUTE TERROR FIELD

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Hmph. No longer available due to copyright claim. What the heck is up with that?
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm

It'll be back. Abridged material never gets deleted, it just goes on a vacation for a few weeks.
"Free-associative internet ravings know no proprietors."-Azathoth
"Cinema's value is that it is inhuman."-chee
"I only meant to stay a while."-ELO

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby AshPhoenix » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

And even if it is deleted, LK would probably just make another channel and re-upload everything.
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm

He's filed two or so counter-claims and the channel should be back up in a few days to a week.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Return to “Fan Works”