Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
SpearofLonginus
Lilith

Postby SpearofLonginus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Someone tell me if there's any way I can own that Clockiel!! I have to own it. XD

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Dreadfully AWESOME

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:39 am

View Original PostKiller Bee wrote:Did you pop a boner writing that?

LOL. Who wouldnt? :toothy:

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 am

^
I'm starting to suspect someone(s) enjoy watching Toddlers and Tiaras...

Eew...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Rei IV
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Rei IV » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh, hell naw! Are people actually dissing Misato in her Yamato wardrobe? Don't hate! Misato looks absolutely pimped up and completely bad ass. Please release her figure with sunglasses to boot.

Fuuforufu
Embryo

Postby Fuuforufu » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:21 pm

I only wish a great EVA 08 revoltech version
and i hope it looks something like this
SPOILER: Show

btw, ill be very glad to se a revoltech of Misato, like the Asuka and the Rei ones

and one of the wunder too =)
So f*cking hilarius and sexy

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 pm

View Original Postarael wrote:^
I'm starting to suspect someone(s) enjoy watching Toddlers and Tiaras...

Eew...

I dont' get your what your saying Arael. Sakura's already in her late teens if not 20 years old already. She's totally legal. :toothy:

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:She's totally legal. :toothy:

If Sakura ever gets a doll treatment...
Well...
I fear what parts of you anatomy she'll meet :sweat:

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 am

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I dont' get your what your saying Arael. Sakura's already in her late teens if not 20 years old already. She's totally legal. :toothy:

she was a toddler in 2.0, problably 5 -6 tops, so after 14 years she is totaly legal, and hence why you WILL NEVER see her figure or related merchandise.
She problably had growth problems after being hit by a building too, since she is not taller then Shinji
ANATA BAKA !?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 am

View Original Postbladerj wrote:She problably had growth problems after being hit by a building too, since she is not taller then Shinji

Maybe that explains her squeaky voice too...

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:26 pm

I still want a figure of her! She's adorable! And Arael you have a very sick mind! Thoughts like those that you suggested never even crossed my mind. But since they did cross through your own mind.....:toothy: Oh the horror! :leekspin:

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 pm

View Original PostSpearofLonginus wrote:Someone tell me if there's any way I can own that Clockiel!! I have to own it. XD

via the web tamashi website becouse it will be exclusive figure, sachiel, zeruel and shamshell will be normal releases, you better have a international card and understand Japanese, as that page is for Japan only. or though second handlers. but there is not date for release for any of them, i expect either mid of the year of the end, since they have godzila an ultramen monsters on the line anounced untill june.
ANATA BAKA !?

SpearofLonginus
Lilith

Postby SpearofLonginus » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:20 pm

I often use Celga for importing. I know they have a website order option. I wish I even knew a price range so I could save up. How much are the others running?

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 pm

View Original PostSpearofLonginus wrote:I often use Celga for importing. I know they have a website order option. I wish I even knew a price range so I could save up. How much are the others running?

Depends on the size of the figures, but i saw them going around 3,000 to 5,000 sth yens, so we i honestly believe the angels will be arond 4,800 or tops 5,200 becouse if is more expensive then a die cast figure of cloth myth they must be crazy.

king kong so far is the most expensive, but that may be not due to the figure itself, but banditai overcharging to pay the heft licence they bought.
ANATA BAKA !?

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Electric Sachiel » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 am

I'm surprised your still making and posting those Arael. Cool job man. Hope you can make more when the new Q figures come out in the future.
Also have you ever thought of making some artwork composites featuring the Evangelion pilots? We have a few action figures and many many statues of them available on the market.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 am

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I'm surprised your still making and posting those Arael. Cool job man. Hope you can make more when the new Q figures come out in the future.

Thanks!

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Also have you ever thought of making some artwork composites featuring the Evangelion pilots? We have a few action figures and many many statues of them available on the market.

I've made some using drawings and promotional pictures... When I was first starting insomniac lend me a picture of his Rei Ayanami Fraülein to use... Since I don't collect pilot figures, well... Anyone volunteers for pilot figure images?

Week post...

There are practically one of each RD Eva in Mandarake in case someone is still looking...
Eva 00
Eva 03
Eva 01 released
Eva 02
Eva 02 beast
Eva 01

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Actually Sachiel and Zereul are confirmed for a normal release.
Shamsheal and Tunnieal were confirmed for Tamashii Webshop Exclusives.
And Clockeal and Ramiel were neither confirmed to be released at all, just protos shown.

You have to remember Bandai is notorious for showing stuff that never come to fruition and if these Angel MonstersArts are not shown or talked about at Wonfest next month I'll say theres a good chance we may never see them at all. Maybe Sachiel and Zereul will make it but Clockeal and Ramiel is a far stretch.

We still got Destroyha and Kong coming in the line and Biollante and the newly rumored Battra to close out the Hesei era Godzilla MonsterArts. Then the move to Showa era which is rumored to debut at wonfest. I just don't see ALL of the Angels being made, maybe one or two .

But we'll find out next month for sure......
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:58 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:You have to remember Bandai is notorious for showing stuff that never come to fruition

Hmmm... Reminds me of the Live-action Eva...
I remember a picture of a model kit of Rebuild 2.0 Eva 00 (complete with rocket)... And nothing more... Never released...

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 am

View Original Postarael wrote:Hmmm... Reminds me of the Live-action Eva...
I remember a picture of a model kit of Rebuild 2.0 Eva 00 (complete with rocket)... And nothing more... Never released...

Are you sure it was the model kit, or that rocket was included ? cos they made 2 diferent eva 00 model kits from rebuild, and the only bandai eva 00 i saw with rocket was the damashi in a diorama during some expo.
ANATA BAKA !?

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Yes, yes it was...

unit01
Embryo

Q Action figure

Postby unit01 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Spoiler